My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...

1.2K 128 63
By iyra01

^^Inside me since birth 😴

I can't believe I was considering it. This was all because my mind was clouded by two pretentious people and being in their aura was influencing me and my rational side.

I shook my head, "the idea of yours Rishabh should be put up in an exhibition with a golden frame around it. It's too gaudy for me ,"

Rishsbh gave me a cheerful smile with thumbs up. As in I don't care man I was just looking for my time pass.

I looked towards Pratiksha.
"I'm sorry I don't love expensive shit -

Pratiksha rolled her eyes with an exasperation, "oh God Krish you think you'll just get out of it just like that. Phew I don't want and you're out. Ah, I wish it was that easy," She said glancing at us with a strict professor look.

I tried not to yawn and just walk away while Rishabh lightened up a cigarette noticing me he offered up I shot him a blank look.

Pratiksha continued, "it's not that easy that world-

"Oh come on," I groaned at that world hypothesis modelling up for the second time.

She glared at me,"what I'm trying to say is that my manager is gonna make a visit at your home tonight and Krish, the deal is already done what required is your sign,"

"Why that trouble get someone to sign it also,"Rishabh suggested over exhaling out.

Pratiksha ignored him continuing but I cut her off sternly, "Listen to me, you might like being control around but I. don't. When I said I don't want to do I mean it and so will Kyra. I will talk to her, know what she wants. And as much as I know her the answer is negative. Therefore, your world belongs to you. Congratulations you enjoy it alone," 

One last time looking at them. I turned storming out, with clapping sound from behind.

•••••••

Had readied myself to go to Kyra's house but should knew better what started as bad how could the rest of it would be good.

As soon as I harried up to the living room, mum stopped me coming in front, "there's someone to meet you here," she informed more like asked with skepticism in her tone.

Rubbing my eyes I muttered, "say them to leave I'm not there,"

"I said already, he's coming but any problem? I can say my son ran away from the house,"
Mum said looking quite serious with a mix of concern.

I grinned couldn't help much there, "creative but I want it to be my one time problem so let me fix it now,"

With the back facing me was a man of petite stature studying my picture gallery. Dressed in crisp brown armani coat attire, a magazine cut out professional get up.

I coughed making my present known.
Slowly he turned around. My face twisted as I collected myself to behave proper and not lost it

"Good evening Mr. Nigam. I'm Jaijeet Singh Kaira's manager,"

And the last word got me I started laughing loudly holding my stomach. "A joke is going like seriously you're what twelve year old?"

His expression remained serene drawing his hands inside his pants pockets he replied earnestly, "I'm 16. Three months from now will be 17"

I wiped my eyes walking up and dropping down to the armchair. "Please make yourself at home," I obliged him still snickering.

With confident steps he chose the opposite recliner.

Rubbing his hands together he gazed up at me as I chuckled quietly.

"Let's get to the business Mr. Nigam,"

"Of course," I settled up "as to how much did she pay you to do this where did she find you? in the playground? Cyber Cafe?"

He smiled briefly lifting the cup with the same calm attitude. "I have graduated when I was 12 completed my studies from Howard. Now I'm pursuing management almost finished. For the experience and getting tactics, now am intern besides my father one of the top ten ranking entrepreneurs of India.
I'm used to this reactions so please don't hesitate show everything. Doubt how much you can and when you're sure you got that right. Google isn't far away in a click you can count  how right were you then? Go ahead," He took a sip from the cup then placed it down waiting for me.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. I can be immature at times I guess.

"No need for that. My apologies if I offended you," I looked at him he waved it off.

"Oh it's habitual now. One has to get used to when you're ahead most of your own age people,"looking at me he stated.

I stared back forcing out a reluctant,
" you're right,"

"The matter is Mr. Niga-

"You can call me Krish I don't like being referred old, way past my actual age. I mean we all will reach there eventually, I don't want to rush it," I joked politely .

He returned a terse smile seeing very well through my jab.

His face transformed to a business conference talk kind of which appeared not so weird when it should definitely look.

"I won't argue let's settle this with an agreement you comply to us and we'll take notice of all of your needs. " He raised his finger when I opened my mouth to protest.

"You won't be involved your presence will be negligible. Just in a day or two we'll gather all the photographs with Kaira in varied locations that would be up for months. Few interviews for social platform and that's it. You're out,"

I was impressed the guy knew his work well. I was included as well as I was out. But I was also not born yesterday. To get them off your back you have to play their games.

I nodded, "I understand may I ask why me some reason other than I'm the only visible boy on this earth,"

He kept his briefcase which I really didn't notice on the glass table between us, "fans can like anything,"

I stared again at him if he didn't control his  sharp tongue then well I won't control myself.

"Your photo no one knew was took and match was made there and then"

He slid a photograph. From an year back a distant memory flashed reminding of it.

I was dressed in business suit that I didn't like for some orientation program for my father's one of the business related stuff. Behind me was Pratiksha?

the photographer took it some way as if Pratiksha was whispering something in my ear.

"They thought you were together and it started from there. By the rule of publicity feed the fire unless and until it's for some right cause. We are helpless here,"

Really with all the profits?

Something clicked back in my mind.

My eyes widened putting the two and two together, "wait this was before Pratiksha joined the school that means-

"Yes she changed the school for this cause, because of you,"

•••••••

I didn't sign any paperwork or any contract I said I needed the time to think. And I got a day.

I knew my reply. My father won't be very happy seeing his son dancing in tik tok videos or crying on tele besides that thing didn't interest me also.

The time was for clearing the mess.
It freaked me out for sure.

What will you do when you get to know a girl changed her school just because of you to make you as her boyfriend spoiler alert a fake one.

Oh it didn't sound romantic believe me it's creepy and it's like the entire world decided to stalk me, won't be surprised if another one popped out saying they love me for a long time or I don't know, maybe stalking to some other level breaking Pratiksha's record.

I stopped, looking up at Kyra's window it was open. Her phone was off and if I go through the front door I doubt my chances of getting a entry inside.

Second floor not the first time Abhi taught how to climb up through the pipes. (Don't try this at home I mean outside your home to get inside or outside from inside 🤨 )

Carefully propping my foot on the window sill  I made a swift jump and fell right inside ouch.

I stood up rubbing my knee. Inspected around she wasn't in there. I should wait maybe on her bed?

Something about the light lavender color background and girlish set up made me felt out of place I never had been to her room. Just one time during a late night call when she was ill but it was dark at that time and I wasn't alone.

I made hesitant steps towards the bed there's hot I guess?

my cheeks were getting warm.

Okay maybe the study table I turned back towards the desk. I drag out the chair my eyes caught an envelope on the desk kept in the middle. She was going to read I reckon.

I picked it up. It had a familiar straight handwriting . Written - For Kyra.

It was Abhi's letter.

The seal wasn't broken.

I was going to put back to its place she hasn't read it yet, it would be wrong. But curiosity and something I couldn't put a finger to took better of me.

Anyway, we're friends we didn't hide anything right?

And the letter he wrote to me was abrupt a broken piece kind of.

I took out the sheet , feeling of guilt  shook my hands.

I unfolded it my heart thumped.

Dear Kyra,
                I love you.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 337 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
83.6K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...
658K 58.3K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
507K 24.9K 53
two rival teens went on a field trip to france with their college but due to the corona virus they get stuck there but little do they know that their...