How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

Von Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... Mehr

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)

5.9K 126 54
Von Foxy_girl19

As Izuku nodded to the guy he started the music.

(It's only the girl not the guy)

After Izuku finished dancing everyone cheered and the guy came back next to her.

"THAT WAS FREAKEN AMAZING!!!" The guy yelled. Izuku blushed and thanked him.

"How long have you been dancing?" The guy asked.

"For as long as I can remember" Izuku said putting her hood back on.

"That's awesome! Well now can the Bakusquad please come up and tell us what you thought about her performance"

As the guy said that a group of teens called 'Bakusquad" came.

"First Ailian queen, what did you think?"

Izuku looked at the group and seen a girl with pink hair come up she was looking down and then she looked up at Izuku.

'Why am I fucking nervous I don't really care what they say...okay I do I hope I did good' Izuku crossedher fingers waiting for her answer.

"That. Shit. Was....AMAZING!" She yelled running to Izuku and hugging her.

Izuku had no idea what to do so she just stud there

"Oi pinky fucking let go of her can't you fucking see she's uncomfortable!" Someone yelled.

The girl jumped "Ah sorry I'm sorry" the girl said letting go of Izuku.

"No no it's okay" Izuku said to her and the girl smiled then walked away.

"Okay now what about you Red Riot!"

Izuku looked over at a boy that started talking.

"I thought that it was an amazing performance it would be awesome if she was in our crew!"

Izuku smiled at the complement 'In there crew huh I've never thought about being in a crew I'm better alone or with Kei' Izuku thought.

"That's great, how about you Chargbolt?"

A guy with blond hair came up to Izuku and posed "How you doing"

(I love that line)

Izuku looked at him and laughed "I'm doing good so are you Chargbolt?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah and I thought your dance was fucking incredible!" He yelled.

"I am incredible aren't I" Izuku said posing. The blonde laughed and Izuku giggled.

"You act just like a friend of mine but your nicer" he said laughing.

"And Cellophane?"

A guy with mid long black hair pointed at me and yelled "YOU WERE OUT STANDING AND RED RIOT IS RIGHT YOU WOULD BE PERFECT IN ARE CREW!!!"

Izuku looked at him and giggle "Thank you I would love that but I would have to say no I'm more of a lone wolf but I think you guys are amazing!"

"Alright now for are last member Ground Zero what do you think!?"

Izuku looked at a guy that was on his phone. He has ash blond hair red eyes and he's wearing a black tank top with gray sweat pants. he's wearing chains and a hat.

'He looks familiar and his name is from one of my dad's dances It was called 'Ground Zero' a really good dance okay well thats not the point, I seen him somewhere hmmm' Izuku thought.

"It was alright whatever" the ash blond said still looking at his phone.

'What the fuck! Did he even see me fucking dance' "I'm sorry but I won't take 'alright' for an answer" Izuku said crossing her arms.

He looked at Izuku and puts his phone away "That was good okay is that all you wanted to fucking hear!" he snapped.

Izuku smiled and nodded "Thank you"

"Alright then that's all for today next weekend we will be doing this again so see you guys soon peace out" the guy said walking away and the crowed started walking away too.

Izuku graved her phone and looked at the time and it was 6:20 already 'Damn I gotta go' Izuku was about to leave when somone stopped her it was that pink haired girl.

"Hold on can you tell us your name?" She said.

"Or show us how you look" Chargbolt added.

(By the way Izuku has her hoodie on so they can't really see her face)

"Ah well didn't you hear the guy I'm anonymous girl look me up on YouTube guys! bye love ya~" Izuku blow a kiss at them and ran away.

'That damn fucking girl why she do that shit ugh. She seems familiar like I've known her before' Katsuki sighed.

'So her name is anonymous girl on YouTube huh well I'll see how good she is'

"Oi it's getting late we have to go!" Katsuki said to his crew.

"Alright guys let's go" Kirishima said.

"That girl is so nice and a good dancer" Mina said.

"Yeah and she's adorable! I just love the way she blew a kiss and said 'Love ya~'" dunce face said.

"What do you think of her Bakugou?" Sero nudged Katsuki.

"Tch I don't fucking care about her" Katsuki said walking faster.

A few minutes pass and Katsukis crew left and katsuki got home.

Katsuki walked into his house and went to his room. It was now 7 so he took a shower got changed and ate dinner.

After dinner Katsuki went back to his room got his phone and watched some of anonymous girls videos and found out shes a singer too and also she plays instruments.

After Katsuki watched about 10 of her videos he finally went to sleep.

(Time skip to Monday because I don't know what to type)

It's now Monday and Katsuki is going back to school which he doesn't want to go but he has to so he can show everyone how fucking great he is.

After Katsuki got ready he left to school and met up with his crew.

========

Izuku got up from bed and got changed into anything because she had to go get her uniform.

When Izuku was ready Toshinori drove her to school.

When they got there Toshinori told Izuku that he's gonna be the dancing teacher for UA so he was gonna be her teacher and Izuku got really happy for him.

Izuku and Toshinori walk into the school and went to the principles office.

Once they got there Izuku got her uniform and changed in the girls restroom. She put her other clothes in her gym bag into a locker and then headed to her new class.

Izuku was in front of her new classroom muttering things.

"Okay this is gonna be a new start for me but...what if they don't like me? What if I embarrass myself?! What if I get bullied?! Am I gonna be okay! Nope never mind I'm gonna di-"

"Quit your muttering. You'll be fine just don't be a problem"

Izuku turned around and seen no one "Is there ghost?!"

"Down here" A monotone man said.

Izuku looked down to see a yellow sleeping bag 'looks like a cocoon' was all she thought.

"No one knows there having a new student so let me get in first and I'll call you in when I'm done" the yellow bag started moving and getting up.

Izuku hear a zipper and then the bag falls showing a tall man with long black hair he turns around and he looks tired asf he has eye bags and looks like he's just done with life.

He starts walking into the class and closes the door behind him.

A few minutes passed and Izuku can hear the man talking. He soon yelled "You can come in now"

Izuku open the door and closed it and walked to the front of the class "Hello"  Izuku waved.

"You can introduce yourself" Izukus teacher said.

Izuku looked at him and nodded and looked back at the class "My name is Izuku Midoriya Yagi and I'm your new student" Izuku smiled.

"I'm Mr. Aizawa your homeroom teacher as you can see. You may take a seat behind Bakugou" Aizawa pointed at a seat.

'Bakugou? Bakugou? Bakugou? Holy shit Kacchan Oh. My. God' Izuku turn her head to see the same ash blond from Saturday he looks like he isn't listening.

'Wait that was Kacchan! AHHHHHH!!!' Izuku was internally screaming. She nods at Aizawa and walked to her seat.

When Izuku passed him it felt like everything was going slow motion. Izuku looked at him and Katsuki looked at her and they made eye contact.

'Those ruby red eyes...I missed them so much. And his ash blonde hair is just perfect. I wonder if it's still as soft as when we were little?'

Izuku finally got to her seat and sat down.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
That's all for today I'll be working on the next chapter right away bye.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.1K 633 50
Just a bunch of little mini fanfictions mostly Adrienette.these fanfictions are pg-13 I don't wright smut, mostly just spicy fluff. I do not own any...
99.9K 4K 23
Second Book of The Grey Trilogy It's been two weeks sense Lola has left Frederick's side There has been no Communication between the two of them. At...
455K 4.7K 72
A bunch of one-shots with our beloved One Piece characters. Requests are still open. You can dm me or simply comment on a one-shot whatever you want...
144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...