Unseen Scars (L.T.Y)

By Tae_vibez

TaeyongxReader ff Y/N was living the best life until she was struck with misery. How can someone's life go do... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
๐Ÿ›‘IMPORTANT๐Ÿ›‘

6

1.6K 35 15
By Tae_vibez

A/N// this chapter talks about a sensitive topic that some people might not be comfortable with.

Y/N POV

"What do mean, you told me the whole story" Mark looked at me confused. He can be so slow-witted. 

~Flasback~

Mark POV

"Hello"

"Wassup sisssss"

"M...Mark"

Is she crying? Why the hell did her voice break? Y/N hasn't called me in so long but when she did we would talk for hours. Now she calls me and she's crying.

"What happened. Are you okay"

She wasn't responding but I heard her sobbing. I suck at comforting people, I'm more of a 'fuck it/who cares' type of guy. I absolutely hate comforting people but I'd get out of my comfort zone for her. Not in a weird way, she is my sister.

"Do I need to beat someone up?"

I tried to say something comforting but it's a bit too much for me so I tried to make her laugh.

"No"

I guess she isn't in the mood for jokes. Who am I kidding she loves jokes, mainly dad jokes. 

"Y/N. How do you make holy water?"

"What the hell are you saying" 

"You boil the hell out of it"

I heard a small chuckle on the other side. Yes, I made her laugh.

"Mark"

"Yes"

"I need to tell you something"

I let out a soft mhm but loud enough for her to hear it. 

"I got..."

~Flashback over~

Y/N POV

"Raped. Well almost rapped" He said. "That's all that happened, you told me that you almost got raped but that Jae guy saved you" 

"Mark" I closed my eyes as a tear slipped out, I let out a sigh. "It wasn't almost".

"So you didn't" how can one be so stupid.

"I got raped," I said as I opened my eyes looking him straight in the eyes. He was never a type to comfort me in this type of situation. He was going to yell at me for not telling him the truth. He hated it when people lied to him. Ever since our parents told us we were actually siblings, Mark and I had a hard time believing people.

Mark looked at me not believing what I had just said. "Stop joking around" he knew that I wasn't lying but he just couldn't believe what I said. 

Tears rolled down my face. "I wish it was a joke."

I felt Mark hold my hand, he guided me to the bed so we could sit down. I sat there for a bit in Mark's embrace. He was being understanding without me even telling him everything. This is how I wanted it to be. Just my brother and I. 

I was still in Mark's embrace when I spoke. "I'm ready to talk." 

"You sure." He was really concerned about me. Mark knew that I didn't let my walls down for anyone; he knew that I was strong. So to have me here crying while holding him for my dear life was something unusual. I have never been so broken in my life and Mark knew that. I have only broken down once and that time Mark was there, he helped through it. 

I nodded. 

~Flashback~

Today was the best day of my life. Naeun finally came back from her 2 week trip to Paris and I told her how I broke up with Hyunsuk, my boyfriend. Hyunsuk and I weren't what I wanted. I wanted a guy who was always there for me, send me gm and gn texts, takes me to cute dates and doesn't treat me differently around his friends. I basically wanted a perfect relationship but Hyunsuk was the complete opposite. So I ended things with him.

(A/N no hate towards Hyunsuk, he's my bias wrecker)

It was mom's birthday so we were going to celebrate but dad forgot to get the candles so mom told me to get them. I was getting closer to the store when I felt someone following me. This was like what happens in horror movies. I take out my phone and try calling my mom but my phone died. The steps were getting closer so I just pretend I was talking to some. The steps slowly faded and I put the phone down. Well, that was some-

"ah," I bumped into someone. I looked in front of me when I saw Hyunsuk. "What are you doing here," I said a bit weirded out at his behaviour he smelled like alcohol. I was still too young to drink but he was one year older than me. "I missed you" a smirk grew on his face as his hand slowly traced my jawline. 

"Yah, you're drunk," I said as I pushed his hand off my face. "Babygirl, you think you can just leave me like that" he had a dark aura around him. 

"Don't call me that" I was horrified but I made sure he didn't see it or else he would think he has control of me. I looked around trying to find someone but the streets were empty it was 11 pm.

"There's no one around. No one can save you" 

"I can save myself, bitch" 

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. I know you're terrified." He grabbed my wrist harshly as he dragged me into the alley. I tried to kick him but my mind and body weren't cooperating with each other. My back was slammed into the wall as his hands pinned mine against the wall giving me no escape. 

"Who's going to save you now" his smirk had grown even bigger. I tried to scream but nothing came out. 

His left hand took hold of both of mine, as his right hand grasped my chin making me look into his eyes. He looked like a demon. "Kiss me babygirl." I tried to get away from his grasp but he was too strong. "I SAID KISS ME!" He smashed his lips roughly against mine but I didn't move an inch.  His right hand traced my thigh going upwards as I finally gained control over my body. I kicked him and tried to run away but he quickly caught up and grabbed me by the hair pulling me back. 

"Fiesty are we" his hands gripped my neck as I tried to breathe for air. I was getting dizzy when he finally let go. I gasped for air, I was breathing heavily when he spoke. "You tried to run away, you deserve a punishment"  his smirk turned into a hungry smile. His hands searched his pants trying to find something as I stood there hardly breathing. He took out a pocket knife and threw me onto the floor sitting on top of me. "Your mine. And no one else's" he sounded so creepy that I couldn't even respond. 

He quickly ripped off my shirt as I tried to scream for someone. He got out the pocket knife and traced it against my collar bone leaving a small line of blood. I screamed in pain. He took the pocket knife to my rib cage as he started writing something all I could do was scream but that didn't even help. I felt like I was slowly dying. He was engraving his name into my skin. He grabbed something else from his pants. It was alcohol, he opened it and poured it onto the cut. I hissed in pain, tears streamed down my face as the alcohol made the pain even worse. 

"That was for breaking up with me, just a few more for running away" his eyes lit up in satisfaction when he saw the tears running down my face.

He took the knife to my shoulder and cut it a few times this time he pushed the knife down deeper as if my screams for help were just music to his ears. He threw the knife aside as he took my figure into his hands. He licked his lips while his hands gripped my ass. I screamed in terror. His hands started fidgeting with my shorts. He quickly pulled them down as I hopelessly tried to escape from his embrace. 

"STAY FUCKING STILL." He howled at me. "You know what, a few more cuts won't hurt."

My eyes widened as he grabbed the knife and he made cuts all over my body. I started getting used to the pain but my screams just got louder.  He got the alcohol and poured it all over my body leaving a burning sensation. My body was about to give out when I tried yelling for help one last time.

"HELPPPPPPP"  I was about to pass out when a guy came and punched Hyunsuk, that was the last thing I remember.

~End of flashback~

I told Mark everything. My tears didn't stop. He sat there and listened.

"I haven't been going to school for the past month, I just stayed at home." 

"Why didn't you tell me" his eyes filled with sorrow.

"If I say that things are hard with a crying face will really get better?"

He sighed before replying "No. I'm sorry, I should have known. I'm such a bad brother." He looked at me with pity in his eyes. "You really are a bad brother. How could you not notice" I told him. He put on a small smile. "Are you okay now?" He asked. "Yea, it has been 1 month. Plus I'm strong I recovered from it faster than most people." recounting what mom told me in the hope to convince him that I'm alright. I am alright why wouldn't I be. Right? 

"But if you need anything ask me, I can get you a personal bodyguard if you want." I shook my head the last thing I want is a tall, strong guy following me everywhere. "Can I ask you something?" Mark spoke. I hummed in response. "Did the cuts leave a mark?" he asked. I let out a sigh. "They left scars that won't be disappearing soon and some that won't be leaving at all." I told him. 

Mark didn't say anything for a bit so we just sat in silence, normally I hate silence but right now it was exactly what I needed. But I need him to understand me. 

 "That's why it's hard being around all these guys. That's why I can't stay here."

________________________________________________________________________________

"People cry, not because they're weak.

It's because they've been strong for too long" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.6K 60
โ˜†๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— 1/4โ˜† โ˜†๐šˆ๐™ฝ'๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽโ˜† ยปMin YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
13K 717 29
"The real game begins here." Yang y/n was living with her mom after her father's death. Until one day, her mother decided to marry a guy she fell in...
10.5K 1.1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
31.9K 2.4K 38
My heart skipped a beat the first time i saw him .. .-- A Namkook story where Jungkook find himself living in his best friend Taehyung's home after h...