FOREVER EIGHT

By Lalisa_unicorn

[Title before: My Seven Brothers] - She is their very own snow white. They are her very own seven dwarfs. And... More

Characters
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Choose now 😉
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 [Special chapter]
58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Chapter [The Epilogue 2]
Thank you

48

2.8K 132 19
By Lalisa_unicorn

Lisa POV

"Lisa, stage in 3 minutes!" Sejin Oppa said. My brothers performed a lot of their songs already and they only have two more songs left.

While they are performing earlier, I went to the different controlling areas for the surprise later. I am so excited about their reactions.

I ran backstage where my brothers couldn't see me. I smiled and prayed for my performance.

"Platform, Lisa-ssi!" I went there immediately and saw my backup dancers. I smiled and greeted them.

When the music started playing, the platform arises and We danced to the song 'Good Thing and Señorita.' At this point, my brothers already know that I am here.

"Oh, my gosh, unnie! My eyes!"

"You're so sexy and amazing, Unnie!"

"We love you, Lisa!"

After our performance, one of the production team gave me a microphone. My own customized yellow microphone that Bang PD-nim gifted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Lisa-imnida," I bowed and waved at Army.
They're too many! I can't even count 'em. I'm proud of my brothers.

"I know everyone who's watching the live stream got surprised because of my surprise performance. Well, I planned this with Bang PD-nim! He's super nice and allowed me to be here at my brothers' concert... he even gave me a customized microphone so this day is very special to me. Jin Oppa, sorry for lying to you! I just want to surprise you, too," I chuckled. In a minute, someone is back hugging me already.

"Happy Birthday, Jungkook," I greeted and kissed his cheek.

"Happy Birthday to us, Lisa," I smiled and looked at my six brothers. They are playfully glaring at me. I opened my arms and giggled.

"I deserve a hug, right?" Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok Oppa hugged me.

"Pabo-yah! So, this explains your cold attitude!" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Sorry! Did it work?" I asked.

"I hate you!" Jin Oppa said before hugging me.

I looked at Namjoon Oppa smiling at me. "Thank you, Lisa," He said before hugging me and ruffling my hair.

"Always, Oppa. Always," I said and smiled. The six of them looked at Yoongi Oppa who's smiling at me. His gummy smile looks so cute!

"You don't want to hug me, Oppa?" I asked and pouted.

"Tsk. Too noisy," He said and pulled me into a warm hug. Then, I looked at the army.

"Army yeorobun..." I mumbled and pulled away from Suga Oppa. I raised my microphone and their army bombs turned off.

"What's happening?" Jimin Oppa asked.

"Bogoshipta~" I sang and the music started to play. Army bombs turned purple.

(BTS- Spring Day)

"Spring Day!" Hobi Oppa muttered, shocked. All of them are shocked that they stopped moving.

Singing is not my talent, but I can sing. But for today, for my brothers, I will do everything.

"Bogo sipda ireohge
Malhanikka deo bogo sipda
Neohui sajineul
Bogo isseodo bogo sipda
Neomu yasokhan sigan
Naneun uriga mipda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geosdo
Himdeureojin uriga~" after singing the first verse, Army raised their banners and my picture with Namjoon Oppa flashed at the screen.

"Yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya
Palworedo gyeouri wa
Maeumeun siganeul dallyeogane
Hollo nameun seolgugyeolcha
Ni son japgo jigu
Bandaepyeonkkaji ga
Gyeoureul kkeutnaegopa
Geuriumdeuri
Eolmana nuncheoreom naeryeoya
Geu bomnari olkka
Friend~" I rapped. I looked at Namjoon Oppa, he's already crying. I smiled and continued. Actually, all of them were crying already. Yes, even Yoongi Oppa.

"Heogongeul tteodoneun
Jageun meonjicheoreom
Nallineun nuni naramyeon
Jogeum deo ppalli nege
Daheul su isseul tende~" The next picture was me and Taehyung Oppa. I can here their sobs because of their microphones, so I tried to hold my tears.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my back and his sobbing so hard.

"Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)~" my picture with Jungkook when we were a child flashed on the screen and that made him cry even more. He hid his face on my neck and he tightened the hug.

"Dasi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo~" my picture with Jimin Oppa flashed on the screen so I glanced at him and saw him sitting on the floor, continue wiping his continuous tears.

"Niga byeonhan geonji
(niga byeonhan geonji)
Animyeon naega byeonhan geonji
(animyeon naega byeonhan geonji)
I sungan heureuneun siganjocha miwo
Uriga byeonhan geoji mwo
Moduga geureon geoji mwo~" Yoongi Oppa and I's picture flashed on the screen while I am rapping. He rapped, too.

"Geurae mipda niga
Neon tteonassjiman
Dan harudo neoreul
Ijeun jeogi eopseossji nan
Soljikhi bogo sipeunde
Iman neoreul jiulge
Geuge neol wonmanghagibodan
Deol apeunikka~" my picture with Hobi Oppa flashed on the screen and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"Sirin neol bureonae bonda
Yeongicheoreom hayan yeongicheoreom
Malloneun jiunda haedo
Sasil nan ajik neol bonaeji moshaneunde~" and lastly, my picture with Jin Oppa flashed on the screen.

"Kim Namjoon,
Kim Seokjin,
Kim Yoongi,
Kim Hoseok,
Kim Jimin,
Kim Taehyung,
Jeon Jungkook,
Lalisa, BTS!~" hearing Armys chant wasn't on the plan, and that made me cry. That's so special.

"Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)~"

After I sang the last part, the spotlight pans to me and Jungkook 'cause he's still back hugging me. I wiped my tears and held my microphone tightly. Spring Day, the most meaningful song for me. "The reason why I choose this song because..this is so special to me," I mumbled while looking at Army. "This is the current song that they are preparing before we exchanged paths," I tried to prevent myself from crying but I can't. I just can't.

"I love this song because this is for us. This is for BTS, ARMYS, and for Everyone who lost their paths but came back." I said and smiled.

"This is our song, we owned this. I hope you'll support my brothers even more until their last stage as BTS. Understand them and be with them until the last, 'cause I'll be with them too, together with all of you. We weren't that close but you have a special place in my heart..." I smiled. "I explained everything to you when we planned this surprise so I want to thank everyone who helped me with this. To the staffs, Bang Pd-nim, Sajangnim, Sejin Oppa, and of course... Army."

I turn around and wiped Jungkook's tears. "Yah... I told you that I don't want to see your beautiful eyes crying again," I whispered.

"It's your fault..." I chuckled and hugged him. "Happy Birthday, Jungkookie," I pulled away and stepped back. I looked at the seven.

"To the seven of you... we don't need to hide now. Everyone who's here today is aware of our story," I smiled. "I planned everything for all of you. I talked to Army... and I am happy that we succeeded to keep this as a surprise. You know how much I love you seven, right?" They nodded. "I will always be here with you. We are forever eight," I smiled and closed my eyes as tears streamed on my cheeks.

I faced Armys again and bowed 90 degrees. "Thank you, Army Yeorobun."

And with a single bow, my brothers ran to me and engulfed me in the warmest hug ever.

I love them so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.
2.2M 81.2K 45
❛ My name is Lee Areum, and I'm the twin sister of Seventeen's maknae, Dino. ❜ { achievements; #63 in fanfiction }
1.1M 45.2K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
1K 49 16
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...