FOREVER EIGHT

Bởi Lalisa_unicorn

[Title before: My Seven Brothers] - She is their very own snow white. They are her very own seven dwarfs. And... Xem Thêm

Characters
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
Choose now 😉
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 [Special chapter]
58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Chapter [The Epilogue 2]
Thank you

46

2.7K 118 8
Bởi Lalisa_unicorn

It was been a long day for Lalisa. She has been rehearsing for her performance in Youth With You.

In three days, it will be her flight to China.

"Lisa, we're here," her manager said. Lisa took off her seatbelt and went out of the car. She's now back in her Apartment.

"Leo! Luca! Lily! Louis! Mommy is home!" She yelled as she opens the door. Leo and Louis greeted her with a "meow."

"Boo!" She almost had a heart attack when her unnies showed up behind her.

"Unnies! Gosh," Lisa said and held her chest tightly. Blackpink has their access card to their Apartments, just in case.

"Lisa! I missed you," Being the emotional babe she is, Chaeyoung hugged Lisa emotionally.

"I missed you," Lisa said to the three of them.

"You've been busy! Did you eat?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet, unnie. I'm so hungry," Lisa said and pouted to Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled and held Lisa's shoulders. "To the kitchen!"

They marched to the kitchen and Lisa saw a lot of food at the table. Her tummy growls.

"Let's eat!" Jennie said, taking a seat beside Jisoo. Chaeyoung sat beside Lalisa.

"How long will you stay in China?" Jisoo asked while they are eating.

"1 week," Lisa answered. "I'm so exhausted yet excited to meet the trainees for the first time."

"Yah! I kinda ship you with Xukun," Chaeyoung is fangirling again. Jennie facepalms.

"I have a boyfriend," Lisa mumbled. "It's Eunwoo and we ship each other."

"I ship Jenlisa!" Jennie said.

"I ship Lisoo!" Jisoo said, ready to fight. Lisa laughed and thumbs up at Jisoo and Jennie.

"I ship Jenchuli!" Lisa said.

"It should be Jenchulichaeng!" Chaeyoung said.

"You're shipping me with Kun, that's bad," Lisa said and stuck her tongue out.

"But seriously, you have his number?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I only have Ella's number," Lisa answered. "We have a group chat so we're talking there with Jony J and Kun."

"So you found a new squad, huh?" Jisoo asked.

"Set of friends in China," Lisa said and chuckled. "Ella is a blink, just so you know."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her," Jennie said.

"Same with her, unnie."

They are now inside Lisa's room trying to video call BTS. Chaeyoung insisted to call them because Jimin keeps on messaging her since earlier.

"ANNYEONG!!" They greeted loudly when Namjoon answered the call. They are currently rehearsing for the year-end award show, Blackpink won't attend, though.

"Gosh, you guys almost broke my eardrums," Jisoo said.

"Lisa!! How are you?" Jimin asked.

"Still alive," Lisa joked. "I'm okay, Oppa! A little bit tired."

"You girls won't attend MAMA next two weeks?" Jin asked.

Jennie smirked. "We're going to have a sold-out dome concert on the same day. We ain't 2ne1 and Bigbang's sisters for nothing."

"Can we just ditch MAMA and just go to your concert instead?" Hoseok said.

"Nu-uh!" Chaeyoung said. "You guys are going to get a lot of awards for sure."

"Well, if we ever won an award, we'll be performing Kill This Love and maybe Don't know what to do through video, live," Jennie explained. "That's what the management told us."

"We're looking forward to it! That's a slap for MAMA, you know?" Jin said.

"We know, and it excites us," Jennie said.

Lisa is pretty quiet because she's already sleeping because of tiredness. Bangtan is worried for her, but it's part of Idol Life.

Idols are seated in their respective places. Blackpink won one award and other fans especially Armys are cheering for them, though.

No blinks attended MAMA because they attended Blackpink's sold-out dome concert.

Now, they are waiting for the progress of Blackpink's live connection. They will perform in the dome for MAMA. Just two songs.

"I'm so excited," Taehyung said.

"KIM JISOO!"

"KIM JENNIE!"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"LALISA!"

"BLACKPINK!"

The big screen revealed the pictures of Blackpink, one by one. The cheers of Blinks on the dome are heard already.

"Japanese songs in a Korean Award Show. A record," Yoongi said and nodded.

"Yoongi-ah! Shut your mouth up, it's starting," Jin said and pull put his HAMMER BONG that made his brothers, fans, and their co idols shocked.

The legendary performance of Blackpink in MAMA at their sold-out dome concert...and Jin's Hammer Bong. But take note, no one knows she's their sister.

Since they saw Seokjin with his hammer bong, Army changed the color of their Army bomb to join Seokjin supporting Blackpink, tho they are curious and clueless.

While Blackpink is performing through a live screen, Bangtan is giving their loudest cheers to the girls. Not to mention that Mamamoo, Twice and the other groups did the same. Especially Bambam on behalf of Eunwoo, as well.

This is what MAMA gets for treating Blackpink unfairly. The KARMA is finally happening.

Blackpink couldn't see what's happening at the MAMA right now but they are sure that MAMA can feel its Karma now. The other groups represent the Whole YG Family.

"Oh, my gosh!" Chaeyoung exclaimed when they entered their hotel rooms.

"Wae?" Jennie asked as she sat down on the couch, feeling so exhausted.

"Watch the whole MAMA Show! I meant if you want, just watch our performance part," Chaeyoung said.

The three girls took out their phones and did what Chaeyoung said.

They are shocked right now. Who wouldn't? The whole Award show was extremely amazing!

The idols just ended the fan wars because they finally show them that Idols can be friends.

"Holy shit!" Jennie cursed. "Is this happened?!"

"That's why Jin wasn't answering my call before the concert!" Jisoo said and smiled sheepishly. "He freaking brought a hammer bong!"

"Honestly," Lisa started and smirked while watching. "My brothers are awesome. All of them! They are my brothers. Look what they did! Gosh, Swag!"

"I know right!" Chaeyoung said. "This year's MAMA was memorable!"

"Indeed," Jennie said and sly a proud smile.

"Everyone," Lisa stood up in her bed, wide arms. "I have the best brothers ever!"

(A/n: for the sake of this fanfic, Covid-19 is not existing here.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 4K 55
[ Highest: #186 in Fanfiction ] - 3/4/18 [ Highest: #9 on Liskook ] - 4/25/19 ITS HARD TO IGNORE A BEAUTY LIKE YOU Read to find out the true story...
7.6K 249 30
Taehyung love Jennie, Jennie love Jungkook, Jungkook love Lisa and Lisa love Taehyung Lisa and Jennie were adopted sibling same goes to Jungkook and...
582K 18.1K 67
Highest rank #24 in fanfiction - [Completed story] This is a mix of fan fiction and reality between Blackpink and BTS and other K...
61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.