Servamp | The Last Creation

بواسطة Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... المزيد

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 40

367 17 0
بواسطة Asuka707

I was stun, to have heard that [F/N]'s previous wound... the scar had opened up. I was about to go to the guestroom; where [F/N] and Kuro are. Until, Lily stopped me and told me about her wound. I clenched my fist, worried and at the same time anger was filling in me. I said my thanks to Lily before I rush off to the guestroom.

"I should have been by her side..."

~ ~ ~

"These attacks... are different than usuals."

"How so?" Misono walked in the room, just the moment to talk about the recent incident.

"They usually focus on one target at a time, but this time... three at once at different places."

[F/N] stated the recent and previous attacked to be greatly different. I sat next to her, Kuro on her shoulder; we sat on the guest bed(room) that was assigned to us.

"It became more violence, too." I joined in, "Who knew we face with Strength, Speed and Coordinate. Especially, Strength though."

"I know, I already asked you this, but are you okay?" [F/N] reached her hand to check the wound on my head.

"I'm fine. Kuro help decrease the pain, so credit to him."

"Nyaa~" <Cat form> Kuro rubbed his head on her cheeks; asking for praises.

"Yeah. You did very well, Kuro." She giggles to the sight, her hand was now patting his head. Lily came in with some sweets and tea. "Thanks, Lily."

"Though... I can't say that we have lost or not."

With Lily beside him, Misono sat at a large chair; inside the room that was assign for Kuro, [F/N] and I to rest. Licht and Hyde join in later, wanting to know if everyone was fine. The injuries received were severe, but thankfully we still stand for the fight that was upon us.

"We fought hard, yet the result we had was having the enemy escaped... Again."

That's what Misono meant when he couldn't say it was a win or lose. I lean back and lie on the bed, head was already bandage and treated... I wasn't at least felt relieved... but anger... self-pity. My arm covering my eyes, as I over think things.

"Sorry guys."

I retrieved my arm, staring at the back of [F/N]. She sat at the corner of the bed with Kuro and Hyde in their animal form; laying on her lap and enjoy some marshmallow. I wasn't the only one that stare at her as she apologies. Licht and Misono was also following my gaze. [F/N] was hiding her pain in one smile.

"There you go again. Saying sorry." Misono sighs, arms crossed; tired of hearing the same word from her. "No one said it was your fault."

"You saved our butts. There noting to apologise about." Licht added,

"But, I failed--"

"If they said it's okay, then it's okay." I sat next to her,

"You got hurt too."

"What? This thing here is nothing." I pointed my head, "Gotta thank Tsubaki for it too."

"Alright! Let's end it here." Lily clapped his hand, a loud sound took our attention. Suggesting to end our talk there as it was already late. "We have another guest room for you, Lawless's Eve." Lily was referring to Licht.

Everyone was very tired, going to their rooms, Hyde decided to stay with us. Enjoying his stay, in his animal form with Kuro, the two were still biting down the lots of marshmallow before they rest. [F/N] and I watched the two Servamp, can't say it's cute when you knew the true form of their vampire form.

"I heard from Lily..." I gently held her left arm, the place where her scar was. "It opened back up?"

"I... I had too." She darted her eyes away.

"What was so serious that you had to do that? Your scar was healing, but then it got worst."

[F/N] still looked away, not answering my question. I didn't try to force her to say it and let it go. I look back at the two Servamp, the two was done and was already asleep. [F/N] noticed it too and place them on the pillow. Standing up from the bed, she strode away from the bed.

"Don't." I said before she goes away farther, "Come here."

[F/N] stopped, like a robot on auto pilot, she strode back to the bed and sat. She was looking down, a shadow was covering her face. My hand reach to her, slightly brushing aside her bangs. Finally, I saw her face in sorrow. Eyes were making contact, tears was slowly flowing in her eyes and the next thing I knew... She hugged me until we fall back on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wanted to save everyone but I couldn't even be there for my own brother."

She sobbed, keeping compose of herself to not let other notice that she was crying except me. I couldn't sit up and let our position be. Reaching my hands to her back; holding her and the other on her head; gently stroke her locks to calm her down.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"I won't do it again."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

Even in our position, our hands; pinkies was somehow intwined together. She was acting like a spoiled brat, but I don't know why... I somehow like how she is. My hands then wrapped around and embrace her. Pulling her close, my nose happened to nuzzle to her forehead. She was quiet, and I assume she was already asleep. I peck on her forehead, later let myself fall into slumber.

. . .

A few minutes pass, she wasn't able to sleep. [F/N] got used to sleeping late, but at this time she really needed the rest. Tired was one thing, but the thing that kept her awake was the pain that stings on her left arm everytime. Frustrated, she felt like ripping off her arm... if possible.

She lifts her chin, taking a glance on her brother. Asleep, she sneaks a kiss on the cheek before she was up from the bed and walk towards the door. Slowly opening the door, she wanted to have a short walk and maybe the pain would go away. Closing the door behind her, the image of the outside was like from how she was in her temporary child form. No different, she walked on the dark halls.

Every step she took, the sound echos in the halls. That was until, another footstep was sync with hers. Looking around, she thought an enemy was breaking in. Stopping her track, the other footstep resumes. She followed her sense of hearing, trying to point out where the source was. When [F/N] knew where it was, she dashed towards the direction. Meeting up later with the least person she wanted to see.

"Where are you heading, Midget?"

"Mi--Mikuni."

[F/N] steps away when she nearly bump into Mikuni. Stand beside Mikuni was Jeje; in his vampire form. A deja vu feeling, she turns away from them and slowly walked away. A scoffed came from Mikuni, and the next thing happened when Mikuni wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Walking side by side, Mikuni was forcing her to walk somewhere he wants, with Jeje following behind.

"Where are we going exactly?" she asked, rather not waste energy since she was still tired.

"My shop." Mikuni was headed to the exit,

"Wait? what?!" She turns to face Mikuni, "I refuse." pushing Mikuni away, she began to walk back to the room.

"Aw~ And here I thought, I could help with your uncontrollable powers." Mikuni smirk, seeing the girl stopped on her heels and turns to see him from her shoulder.

"You knew, yet you stayed quiet." She scowls,

"I just told you, didn't I." playing dumb, Mikuni continues with his smile.

"Lead the way."

"Will do."

. . .

"I miss the Midget."

Mikuni suddenly utters, they were half way on reaching Mikuni's shop. [F/N] only lifted a brow, staring at the blonde to whatever nonsense he'll say next. Jeje only stood quiet as he follows, but he was the one that held in to handle his master's shenanigans.

"I feel relieved that it's not me."

"No, it's you. But I'd like the kid form."

"What the hell?!"

"I would like to spend more time with Midget."

"Too bad then. Cuz I'm not changing back to that form again."

"There's always a chance."

Mikuni smirk to the thought of it, while [F/N]... she gave him a sharp glare. A little (harsh) talk between the two as they walk to Mikuni's shop. Jeje, on the other hand, stood quiet as he follow but there was also pity to her that she had to handle to his master's child play.

"Anyway, how's the arm?"

"Damaged, but still functional." She lifts her arm and then back down; checking to see if it was as she said.

"With the Servamp's power, you have nothing much to fear about that." Jeje spoke, taking her attention and later Mikuni.

"It would heal in a matter of minutes, but this somehow takes a while, huh?" Mikuni hold his chin, analysing the wound on her arm. "Well, the usual medicine to this is---"

"Don't say it."

[F/N] covers Mikuni's mouth with her hand; not wanting to heard the next word that would come out of his mouth. Mikuni blinked his eyes, fazed for a moment until a smirk appeared in his lips as it was hidden by her hand.

"Blood."

"Grrr..." She somehow growls to the word of it.

"Ah, it looks like you feed up with consuming blood?" Mikuni guessed,

"No, that's not it."

"Then, wh--"

"I don't know why but, to me blood is like some liquor or something. Everytime I consume blood, it satisfy me but still not enough, yet later on... my head becomes dizzy."

"Oh~" Mikuni responded, a bit concern but more to his interest.

"And then, this wild thirst sometimes kicked in. I mean, it's crazy but at the same time I worry that the thirst would devour the person whole."

"Greed and gluttony." Mikuni lifts two fingers as he was counting. "Anything else?"

"...No. I don't think so. " She shook her head,

"It's rare to see you vent, though."

"Wait... Was I?"

[F/N] turns to look at Jeje, a slight nod came from him as a respond. Late realizing the fact, she curled up into a ball and sulk. She wouldn't accept the fact that she unintentionaly vent in front of Mikuni and Jeje.

"What's wrong with me? I'm not like this at all." She then glared at Mikuni. "Especially, not in front of you."

"A sense of pride."

"What are you getting at, Mikuni?" she became confused to whatever Mikuni was talking about.

"Nevermind." Mikuni walked up close to her, "Here."

Mikuni lifts a thumb and slowly insert in her mouth. [F/N] was caught dumbfounded when he did, the urge to have even a drop of blood... somehow she managed to stop. Licking only a tad to have taste a flesh was already enough.

"Save it for Jeje. He'll need it."

"Nah~ I'll give you myself if you want that too."

[F/N] froze, the word of it wasn't to her liking or whats worst what Mikuni's offer. She took a step back from Mikuni and hid behind Jeje. Mikuni was enjoying very much of her every reaction, so to retaliate to it, he starts to play tag with her as she avoid him. Jeje was like a pole between them as they run around in circles.

~ ~ ~

Mikuni opened the door to his shop, [F/N] enters with Jeje; in his animal form, bind on her left shoulder. It was dark inside the shop, and the least thing she wants was a jump-scare. When the door was closed behind Mikuni, the inside of the shop was completely dark.

That was until, a dim light suddenly turned on at the farther end of the shop. A shadow was slowly appearing from the light on the wall, the movement of the so-call shadow was like a robot; slowly yet horrifying to her.

"Miku-miku..."

She was petrified even before the thing appeared right in front if her. And when it did, she saw the person wearing a lab coat, with yellow striped pants. Wore glasses, a straw in his mouth and a beaker in hand. It hence forward towards her.

"Is this your new doll? Can I break it?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28K 1.8K 45
After the battle on the rooftop, Tsubaki leaves behind his previous life, including his subclass and a girl who loved him too much. Heartbroken, she...
3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
50.5K 1.9K 70
So here you can just ask/dare the characters in servamp and yeah so feel free to ask and dare!
67.6K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...