The Only Girl I Can Stand (Jo...

By CreatorCat

(There is a rewritten version now!!) Jotaro Kujo HATES EVERY GIRL at his school, but not the new girl. How ca... More

New school...
Day 1 In Heck
Seriously?
Kakyoin
At the Kujo Residence
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
The Bizarre Start of My Adventure
Tower of Gray
Polnareff and Silver Chariot
He's In the Water! (Dark Blue Moon)
Strength Forever (Edited)
Yellow Temperance (Part 1)
Yellow Temperance (Part 2)
Quick Announcement (sorry)
The Nigerundayo (Hol Horse)
A Day With the Teens (Go Fight the Empress Yourself, Joseph)
Duel 1971 Vroom Vroom (Wheel of Fortune)
Mist of Justice (Part 1)
Mist of Justice (Part 2)
Mr. Sun
It's All The Baby's Fault! (Death 13)
Attempt (No One Cares About Judgement)
Ocean Man (The High Priestess)
N'Doul and Geb/ Iggy and The Fool
Morph Face (Oingo Boingo Brudas)
One Final Attempt
Evil Sword, Nyeh! (Anubis)
Confession of a Semi-Killer
News
DON'T TOUCH A DE CHILD!!! (Set)
Don't Deal With the Devil (Osirus)
Sorry
I'M BACK BABY!!!
Shooting A Gun By the Book (Emperor and Tohth)
Meeting My Maker *Edited*
Our Finale
Rewriting??

Steely Lovers

2.7K 78 65
By CreatorCat

(This is my favorite chapter!!!!)

The car broke down about half way to the nearest city and Joseph SOMEHOW got us a horse drawn carriage. "I call driver's seat!" They shrugged and let me in the front. Joseph sat next to me leaving the other three in the back with Enyaba in the far back. Driving was fun, the horse was tame and beautiful, and the others fell asleep behind us. "Hey, (Y/n)," I looked to my co-pilate, "Yeah?" "Back in that town, you were acting really strange. Is there something going on that we need to know about?" I was confused, " You mean how I was scared for once?" I looked back at the road, "I have a fear of the dead. Not just ghosts, but zombies and murder too. Vampires are okay, thought." He nodded, "What about that lady? The one with the two ki-" "Do not talk about her. I don't understand how you guys could look at her and NOT puke." He was about to say something, but decided against it. 

"What's your relationship with Kakyoin?" 'So many weird questions.' "We're best friends. Nothing more. We actually had a talk about that back in the hotel." Joseph seemed happy about this, "What about Jotaro?" I shrugged, " He can be a jerk most of the time, but I like him. I think we're only friends." "Do you... I don't know.. Like him-like him?" I looked at him, "Joseph Joestar, what are you trying to pull?" He laughed a little and shook his head, "Nothing, nothing, just making sure I know we much as I can. You are the daughter of Dio, and we don't know much about you." "Jotaro and Kakyoin can tell you more about me, I'll bet. But don't get your hopes up." 

-Time skip-

'Finally! Civilization!' I thought as we drove through the city of Pakistan. "This is a pleasant little town." I stopped the carriage and Joseph went out to get kabobs, I woke the others. "Eyo, sleepy heads, we've made it to a real town this time." Jotaro was the first one to wake up, and he looked so cute went he was still groggy. "Five more minutes.." Said Polnareff, cuddling against his side of the carriage. Kakyoin was up and yawned, "What year is it?" I laughed and stepped out of the driver's seat, keeping a firm trip on up the horse's reins. "Thanks for driving us here." I said the the horse, stroking it's muzzle and smiling as it leaned against me. 'I wonder if there's a trough or something we can use to feed him.. He's exhausted.' 

Everyone was finally out and we discussed our plan of action. "I wouldn't be surprised if there was another stand user nearby. We never can seem to catch a break." Said Kakyoin, slumping slightly. "If there is one, we'll kick their butts. We always do!" I said, ruffling his hair playfully. He laughed, and Jotaro shook his head at our antics, "Yare Yare Daze." Suddenly, I felt someone watching me, and I turned to see the old lady watching us, "Mornin' sunshine! You ready to cooperate?" She growled a little and I brought her out of the back, carefully 'She's just an old lady who was tricked by Dio.' Joseph came back to us with the chow, the vendor looking greedily at the money he had recieved. 'Joseph probably just got scammed.' 

-time skip because I forgot this part-

The old woman had tentacles coming out of practically every opening of her body. " 'Uhhhh..." I looked to Joseph who was trying to get information from her while she was clearly dying. "What's Dio's stand? What's his ability?" "I would never betray Lord Dio! (Y/n) will be brought to Lord Dio, and she will rule the world with him!" 'Isn't there a tarot card named The World? Isn't that a thing?' She then let out a cry of pain and died. "No more Justice I guess." I said, shaking my head in disgust while trying not to run away screaming. "Tch. What a pathetic old woman. Anyway, you should probably know my name. Steely Dan is what I'm called and I hold The Lovers card. My ability is to-" 

ORA!

Jotaro punched Dan into a wall and Joseph doubled over in pain. "Jotaro! What did you do?!" I shouted at the teen before rushing to the old man. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'll be fine. What the heck happened?" "YOU IDIOT! I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU MY STAND'S POWER!" yelled Dan angrily, stepping out of the rubble. I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said, figuring it out in a second. "Mr. Joestar, let me heal you. It's not much, but I think it'll help." He's nodded and my stand appeared, quickly healing him with a soothing melody. 

'Steely Dan's ability is to share pain with someone. But the pain for the other is two fold. Crap, this means we can't defeat him without defeating Joseph as well.' I thought, as Kakyoin and Polnareff had Jotaro back from the black haired man. "I'll kill him so fast that the old man won't have time to feel pain." I rushed over in front of Jotaro, "Stop it. You know a much as we do,that won't work. We need a proper course of action. We can't solve everything with a fist." "Ooh la la! So your the infamous (Y/n) Brando! Who would've thought you'd have such a beautiful figure." I looked at him, "Excuse me what? I can do without the pervy remarks thanks." 

Kakyoin and I shared a message with our eyes and we knew what to do. "Why don't you and Jotaro over here help me around town? I think we'll have a lot of fun~" " (Y/n), Jotaro! Keep Dan away from Mr. Joestar at all costs!" shouted the cherry boy, as he, the old man, and Polnareff ran away. I sighed as Dan walked over to me "Shall we go, my darling?" He purred, looking at me with lust in his eyes. "If your try anything, I swear you won't be smiling any longer."

As he led us through the town, people looked at us and my cheeks heated up. 'Stop staring.. It's embarrassing' I thought, so I made Perfect Time broadcast "This Song's Gonna Get Stuck Inside Your Head" to everyone except Dan and Jotaro. "What are you doing, Kitten?" Asked Dan, as people began to shake their heads and look away, my stand disappearing. "Nothing of your concern."

We came up to a river that flowed through the town. "Hmmm.. I need to cross this, but if I jump I might hurt myself and Mr. Joestar, and I'm too tired to go to the bridge.... Jotaro. Make yourself into a bridge." I looked at Jotaro and he wasn't even responding. There was a shadow over his eyes, and he didn't really have an expression on his face. "You okay, my gamer?" I asked, looking at him a little scared of his mental absence. "Jotaro! I said make yourself into a bridge!" Dan kicked a nearby fire hydrant and I winced, almost feeling Mr. Joestar's pain. 

Jotaro grunted and lay himself across the gap. Our captor was the first one to cross, stepping on the small of Jotaro's back, jumping up and down. "Wow, you really do make a sturdy bridge." He laughed, stepping on Jotaro's hand as he passed. "Your turn Kitten." I frowned, looking at my friend. 'I should heal Jotaro.' I brought out my stand, but Dan saw it. "Don't heal him. Don't want Joseph to suffer more pain do you?" 

 "(Y/n), to on ahead. I'll be fine." Jotaro said, though I knew he was in pain. Instead of getting across on Jotaro's back, I jumped over the gap. 'He's suffering more then I am.' Dan growled and kicked me in the shin, making me kneel down and hold it. 'Crap. I take it back. We're both suffering.' Dan brought me up, and I winced after taking one step forward. "You know what I wanted Kitten. Don't make me punish you any more than I have to." I knew what he was pulling at and I began to glare at him. "I'm going to enjoy my revenge." I said, following his lead. Poor Jotaro had to follow behind, he also had to scratch Dan's back upon his request. "Please hold on a bit longer. I'm angry too, but we need to hold out for your grandfather's sake." I said, looking at the abused teen with pity.

Jotaro's hand touched mine for a minute and we looked at each other, blushing and slightly. 'I can still remember what happened back in Singapore. But there's no way that Jotaro actually likes me." "No touching my Kitten." Said Dan sharply, taking my hand and tugging me forward. Soon, he sat down on a small wall. "Shine my shoes, won't you, Jotaro?" I wanted so badly to slap Dan across the face. 'You'd better believe he's got a big storm coming.' Jotaro got on one knees and began to shine his shoes as Dan pulled me into his lap. 

"Such a beautiful young lady. It's a shame I'm not even allowed to date you, but I suppose this will have to do until you're a bit older." I growled, wanting to slap him as he wrapped his arms around my waist like a hug, but didn't as I grimaced at his touch. "If you weren't linked to Mr. Joestar, I would've punched you." Laughing, Dan kicked Jotaro in the face, "Come on! Pull your head out of your butt! I want you to make these shoes shine till they're as bright as I feel. Also, I want you to use your tounge to clean them." A shadow over his eyes, Jotaro brought out a little book from his jacket pocket and began to write in it. "What the heck is that?" Said Dan, taking the booklet from Jotaro's hands.

'Hurt Jiji, flirted with (Y/n), used me as a bridge, hurt (Y/n), made me scratch his back, made me shine his shoes, touched (Y/n)'

"It's a list of all the things you've done to us, that I'm gonna hold against you." Said Jotaro, smirking. Dan was pissed off, but made us continue on our trip. He led us into a jewelry store and wrapped his arm around me. "Isn't it all beautiful?" "Yes, but I'm not the kind of girl who likes jewelry. That's not a priority." Dan walked over to a display case and began to talk to Jotaro. "You see that bracelet? I want you to steal it. It's really beautiful and a I'm sure an any girl you have it to would fall in love with you."

 'Excuse me what now?' I thought, and I noticed Jotaro's gaze suddenly shift to me. 

"Quickly, while the clerk isn't looking." Dan hissed, and Star Platinum manifested, reaching through an opening in the compartment. "Oh no!" Said Dan, pretending to be shocked, "This guy's shoplifting!" My eyes widened and some men stepped up to Jotaro. 'No. Not on my watch.' I ran in front of the group, shielding Jotaro as best I could. "NO, stop! My boyfriend saw me looking at that bracelet and he was trying to help me get a better look, I swear he wasn't shoplifting!" I lied, but they took the bait . "Sorry for the mix up sir." They said, but as soon as we left the shop, Dan kicked me. "Stupid brat! Because of you, I almost got caught! Fortunatly, I managed to get something worth more than that bracelet." 

I glared at him and he pulled me by my hand and kissed me on the cheek. Dan was laughing and I grimaced, backing into Jotaro. I looked up and his face was so angry it scared me a little. Suddenly, Dan's laughter stopped and his forehead began to bleed. 'Finally.' I thought, and Jotaro smiled wickedly. "It looks like Kakyoin finished his job. Now it's time for your punishment." Dan began to beg and plead for mercy, but I knew better. Jotaro was gonna give him mercy after breaking his arm and leg, but I wasn't gonna let him off so easily. 

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" Shouted Perfect Time as she punched him over and over and over. He went flying into a building and I felt no pity. "In this world, it's kill or be killed. You're not dead yet, so let that be your punishment from me. No one touches me with sinful intent and gets away with it." Jotaro was writing down some stuff in his little book, and he ripped out the page. "Here's your receipt. You can keep the fricking change." We said in unison as the paper flew through the air, the ill used belt laying on the ground, and us two crusaders walking into the sunset, our heads held high.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
205K 7.7K 45
Y/N is an introverted individual. Preferring to avoid conflict rather than instigate it. So how the hell did she end up on a trip to Egypt with the s...
34.6K 899 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...
60.6K 2.5K 59
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...