The Legendary Hero (OP Deku A...

By dekus_right_nipple

Izuku Midoriya is not quirkless, not even close. He actually is in possession of two quirks, and is one of th... More

Chapter 1: Two Quirks
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 5: One for All
Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 7: Changing Ideals
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams
Chapter 10:UA
Chapter 11: Fitness Test
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: USJ (Cont.)
Chapter 14: USJ Finale
Chapter 15: Inko
Chapter 16: The Festival
Chapter 17: First Date?
Chapter 18: All For One
Chapter 19: Gran Torino
Chapter 20: Famous?
Chapter 21: The Dorms
Chapter 22: Sports Festival Introduced
Chapter 23: Training and Momo
Chapter 24: The Sports Festival
Chapter 25: Sports Festival Pt 2
Chapter 26: Sports Festival Pt 3
Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale
Chapter 28: Internship
Chapter 29: Internship Disasters
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final Exams
Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced
Chapter 34: Training Camp
Chapter 35: Disaster
Chapter 36: Counterattack
Chapter 37: True Hero
Chapter 38: The Law
Chapter 39: Consequences
Chapter 40: Pro Hero
Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death
Chapter 42: Overhaul
Chapter 43: Eri
Chapter 44: High End
Chapter 45: Save Me
Chapter 46: The Darkness
Chapter 47: The Darkness Pt.2
Chapter 48: Hiyashi Midoriya
Chapter 49: The Second Chapter
The Sovereign
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Beginning of the End
Chapter 52: Kaminari Denki
Chapter 53: Friend
Chapter 54: Sanda Kaminari
Chapter 55: Escalation
Chapter 56: Move On
Chapter 58: 'Sup Kid
Chapter 59: Demon Inside
Chapter 60: Awaken
Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign
Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya
Chapter 63: Blessing of God

Chapter 57: Ambush

4.6K 98 109
By dekus_right_nipple

Izuku P.O.V

When I returned to UA from the meeting with Sanda Kaminari, all of my classmates immediately interrogated me about where I had been. Obviously, I didn't tell them due to the sensitive topic of my talk with Sanda, but it hurt to have to lie to them.

Most angry of all about me skipping class were Aizawa, All Might and Dad.

"Don't you understand how important your education is at this age!", Aizawa shouted as his bandage thingies started rising. 

"Young Midoriya, that was very irresponsible of you! What if you were targeted by a villain, and we didn't know! We were worried sick!", All Might shouted.

"Son, your mom looked like she was going to kill me for losing you!", Dad shouted. "She was so scary! Don't leave me on the hook like that next time!"

"We are very disappointed in you!", all three said at the same time as they towered over me.

The council of dads..., I thought as I sweatdropped.

"Alright, I'm sorry.", I said as I raised my hands in defense. "I just needed some space, especially after what's been happening recently. I know it was irresponsible, I won't let it happen again."

All three of them nodded in satisfaction, and left me to my own devices. Immediately, I went back to my dorm and reviewed what I had seen in Sanda's mind.

10 other people, all sitting in fancy stone chairs around a round stone table. There was one person behind each of the seated people.

I saw the whole meeting, but when they announced their plan, I couldn't see or hear it properly. It was as if it was out of signal, and the image was distorted along with the sound. The only things I could make out were Japan, Britain and America. Such a thing has only happened when the target subconsciously tried to block the mind reading, and hid the parts it deemed most important. Normally, I could still make out what was happening in the distorted parts, but it seemed Sanda's will was exceptionally strong to subconsciously block that much of the mind reading.

If my information was correct, Dad was a former member of this group of very powerful people called 'The Sovereigns', and they were now going to murder him. They were also planning world domination, and they said that they would begin their next phase immediately. As the memory was over a month old, it seemed they hadn't done anything incredibly noticeable yet.

I considered talking to my dad about this, but I could never find the chance. He was always busy teaching, and was even busier nowadays that he was teaching extra lessons.

I had been instructed to train my teleportation quirk, as it was still not fully developed. Along with that, I was working on my aptitude with OFA, and could now use 65% Full Cowling with only a little discomfort.

(At this point, Izuku has completely surpassed Todoroki and Bakugo in power. The only student stronger than him now is Mineta, but it's impossible to reach Mineta's power. He's god in human form.)

(Just kidding lol)

After a few days, Dad went somewhere with Kaminari, and they returned with Kaminari seeming as if he was healed from his trauma. We were all relieved to see him be like his normal self again, and all resolved to train together and overcome all of our hardships together.

One day, I caught my Dad on a break, and finally got a chance to talk to him.

"Dad... there's something I need to talk about."

"What is it?", he demanded, bolting up immediately. "Oh god, did you knock a girl up? Was it Momo? Izuku, you know I am very supportive of your relationship with her, but there are some lines that-"

"Oh god no!", I shouted as I felt my face become beet red and covered my face with my hands. "Dad, you're embarrassing me!"

"Just messing with ya, kiddo.", dad laughed as he ruffled my hair. "Then, what is it?"

I dropped my hands and stared straight at him. "It's about... 'The Sovereign'."

Immediately, Dad's jaw dropped, and he grabbed me and took me out of earshot of everybody nearby.

"How do you know who they are?", he demanded, his face extremely serious. "What happened?"

I explained to him everything that had happened, including the meeting with Sanda.

"Ah, so you met Sanda.", Dad murmured with his brow furrowed. "I had been the one to bring him into the organization without him knowing, but it is interesting that you two met like this. So, did you hear their plan?"

"No, that was the one part I couldn't read. It was like his subconscious was blocking parts that it felt was important... "

"That is certainly possible."

"So, what do we do? The deadline is only in a few weeks. Is there some way we can prepare for them?"

"I think I have some ideas for that, but I'll need to think some more."

Suddenly Dad grabbed my shoulders and stared directly at my eyes. "Izuku... it seems Sanda didn't know who you were, but it is highly likely he will realize sooner or later. If that happens... he'll have to kill you due to your connection to me.", he exclaimed. "We need to find a way to hide you from them... we need to keep you safe."

"Are you sure they'll attack me?", I asked with a little bit of fear. If these people are really on the level of dad, then... they were definitely still out of my league. If they wanted me dead, I would die.

"I'm predicting a 93% percent chance... 89% it would be within a week.", my dad answered as he began muttering different scenarios out loud. 

Is that what I look like when I mutter?

Suddenly, a thought struck me. 

"Dad, I have an idea. I don't know if you'll like it though."

6 Days Later

"Do you have this in a Medium?", I asked the worker. As he went to the back of the store to bring me some clothes, I looked over at Momo, who was picking some clothes for herself. The two of us were on a must needed date, our first one in a long time.

An hour later, we were in an abandoned parking lot with only cars around, walking to the nearby cafe where we would wait for my mom to pick me up.

As we were walking, I could feel a sudden presence.

"Something's coming.", I whispered to Momo, and she nodded. She slowly put down her bags, and raised her hands as if to fix her hair. At the last second she whipped around and we gathered back to back. 

"Who's there?!?!", I shouted to nobody in particular. "I know you're out there!"

From behind a set of trees, two people walked out. One I recognized as Sanda, and the other was a jaw droppingly sexy woman with purple hair.

"What do you want?", I demanded, fear creeping into my voice. "Aren't you from the Sovereign?"

"What a good looking young man...", the woman said while biting her lip. "I thought you said he was calm and collected, Sanda! Look at him, getting so scared. It makes me want to keep him as a pet..."

What is up with this weird woman...

"I'm sorry, Izuku Midoriya, but I have to kill you.", Sanda said as he pulled out a collapsible metal rod, extending it into a 2 meter long metal staff. "I hope my brother will take this well."

"No, I won't.", came the voice from a nearby car.

From behind the car, Kaminari walked out, along with All Might, Dad, and Aizawa.

"What in the-", Sanda exclaimed as he took a step back. "What is happening here?"

I smirked and dropped my act of fear.

"You couldn't have really thought that we wouldn't prepare for something like this?", I asked as me and Momo joined the rest of them. "We lured you, like fish to bait."

"Damn you...", the woman growled as she dropped into a fighting stance. "Sanda, you didn't say the boy found out about us!"

"How... oh shit.", Sanda said as it clicked in his head. "Mind reading, right? I should've known."

"Lucky for us, these two were some of the dumbest of the Sovereign.", dad said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "It was a mistake to come here, Sanda. No.9."

"So... you're No.3, also known as All for One.", Sanda grinned as he got into fighting stance. "You'll regret tricking me like this."

"Big brother, stop this.", Kaminari pleaded as he took a step towards Sanda. "Stop this madness and come back. Away from this evil that you've been doing."

Sanda froze, but the woman dad had called No.9 put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible.", she announced as she grinned. "You see, we also prepared some safe measures."

She blew a whistle, and a portal opened next to them. Out of it, a large, muscular man, a black haired woman with glasses, and a black haired man stepped through.

"What? When did you bring them into this?", Sanda exclaimed angrily. "You tricked me!"

"Well, we'd be in deep shit if it wasn't for my 'trickery' then!", the woman answered.

"Interesting.", Dad said calmly. I inspected his face, and noticed a bit of sweat. "I wouldn't have thought I would meet 5 other Sovereigns anywhere other than the meeting place."

I started to sweat, too. 5 Sovereigns? It had looked like an easy win earlier, but now I was beginning to feel a little uneasy.

"Well?", the sexy purple woman asked. "Are you sure you were the ones to lead us into a trap? Or was it us?"

"It's still 6 vs 5.", Aizawa said. "We have the upper hand here, it's our home territory."

"Not quite.", the woman with the glasses said. "According to my knowledge, there are only three here that are powerful enough to give any of us a proper fight."

She pointed at All Might, Dad, and me.

"You other three are painfully weak compared to us."

She pointed at Kaminari, Aizawa and Momo.

"But, your quirk makes you in particular a problem.", she said as she pointed at Aizawa. "Everyone, be careful. This man can erase your quirk with his eyes. Try to use your quirk when he blinks."

"How did you-"

"You are not a good matchup for No.8.", she continued as she pointed at Kaminari. "Oh? It seems you are brothers. Quite interesting. And finally, the girl. You are quite troublesome too, due to the large amounts of ways you can use your quirk."

"She must be a knowledge kind of quirk.", I shouted.

"It seems I was mistaken.", the woman said finally. "You as a whole are indeed quite powerful, and may have a chance at beating us. Unfortunately, I have already run billions of scenarios and found how to ensure our victory. This battle was over before it started."

There was a long silence.

"God damn, I hate when you do that.", Sanda sighed. "It's seriously creepy. Can you find out No.3's quirk yet?"

"It's still hidden. It's quite strange.", she answered.

"Whatever. We'll take care of all the rest and focus on him later."

The 5 Sovereigns all got into fighting stances, prepared to fight. Everybody on our side also got into position.

"I'm sorry, but you'll understand why I'm doing this in the future, Denki.", Sanda sighed. "For now, try not to get hurt."

"Speak for yourself.", Denki answered. "I'm prepared to take you down if I have to."

"No hard feelings?"

"No hard feelings."

At the exact same moment, both sides charged each other.

Little did I know that this battle would set off a massive chain of events that would decide the future of our society as we knew it.

A/N damn lol I got 6 chapters done in one day... quarantine has given me too much time on my hands. Next thing you know, I'll have tiktok =(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 33.8K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
148K 4.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
1.1M 32.2K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...
4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...