Mafia Servant

By xzxunknownxzx

I'm Elizabeth Vivere. Nineteen and in my prime. But here I am, hacking into powerful Mafia families. Literal... More

Chapter 1 - Throwing herself into the spotlight
Chapter 2 - Iced manuka honey macchiato & gut feelings
Chapter 3 - Capturing the Sun
Chapter 5 - I'm officially his
Chapter 6 - When Medusa petrifies herself
Chapter 7 - What time is it? Plot twist time
Chapter 8 - Red-filled night
Chapter 9 - Got a problem with my non-existing humps?
Chapter 10 - More slimy than kids slime
Chapter 11 - Titanic and Tentacles
Chapter 12 - If all arguments are like this, everyone would be doing it
Chapter 13 - Today, I'm so popular
Chapter 14 - A veil of rain
Chapter 15 - Shining bright like a diamond
Chapter 16 - The Dove's Rising
Chapter 17 - Losing hope
Chapter 18 - Pain felt by the lonely
Chapter 19 - Weight of the world
Chapter 20 - Intruders
Chapter 21 - Governor's orders
Chapter 22 - Change of heart
Chapter 23 - Worse than a celebrity crush
Chapter 24 - Misfit aliens
Chapter 25 - Battle of the hearts
Chapter 26 - Amber
Chapter 27 - Cat fight
Chapter 28 - A happy Birthday
Chapter 29 - Fools
Chapter 30 - Me, myself and I
Chapter 31 - Need no prince
Chapter 32 - Betrayer's warning
Chapter 33 - Elizabeth. Elizabeth Vivere.
Chapter 34 - We all make choices
Chapter 35 - Cracks and motives
Chapter 36 - The past, the present and the future
Chapter 37 - Our trust's fall
Chapter 38 - Same babies, different lives
Chapter 39 - Where I belong
Chapter 40 - Pest exterminators
Chapter 41 - Alpha female
Chapter 42 - Smack, slap and kick. Not sleep, stare and kiss!
Chapter 43 - Pep talk
Chapter 44 - The greatest escape artists
Chapter 45 - Ghosts, old and new
Chapter 46 - The End
Chapter 47 - Three forgotten things
Chapter 48 - Finding strength
Chapter 49 - Boys and their wrong bra cups
Chapter 50 - One million, nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars
Chapter 51 - Mafia's prom
Chapter 52 - The Mietitore
Chapter 53 - Unbreakable promises
Chapter 54 - Entering room three, three, three
Chapter 55 - Unescapable fate
Chapter 56 - Last goodbyes
Chapter 57 - I'm sorry, babe.
Chapter 58 - She was my "Everything and Anything"
Chapter 59 - Angel's angel
Chapter 60 - Mafia Servant no more
A letter from me to you
❤️Book Covers❤️

Chapter 4 - I molested a bad angel

761 15 0
By xzxunknownxzx

Bon Appétit! :D

Elizabeth's POV

The door opened to Vivian Vivere slumped on the table, snoring away. I called it Drinking Tuesday, a normal routine that I have been going through for the past four years. Vivian would drink to her heart's delight and get wasted away like flowers in the winter. She did not bothered keeping up the appearance of a lovely, caring adoptive mother who only wanted the best for her child in her own home.

I tiptoed around her to the kitchen, to start preparing for dinner. The bruises hidden under my hoodie sleeves are my reminders of why dinners have to be served on time, a reminder of my adpotive mother's strict discipline.

Like a mouse, I tried to make as little noise as possible but the constant noise of spoons against pots, knifes against chopping boards woke the monster up. "Stupid little girl! Why are you so noisy?" It hollered, the sofa creaking under its weight as it pushed itself up. "I'm so sorry, Vivian. I was just making extra dishes for your birthday." I pointed to the dinning table littered with dishes and smiled as wide as I could, hoping that it is enough to get the monster to calm down.

The monster only responded by giving me a strong slap across my face before grabbing my hair to pull me into her reach. Kicks and punches came one after another, but it is always at places that are hidden. "You are a burden I never wanted," the monster said repeatedly as she assaulted me till the world faded away.

It is not a nightmare but an old memory. Sweat poured down my back as I sat up. The overwhelming darkness prompting the rising panic in my chest. The throbbing pain at the back of my head triggered the memory from this afternoon. Everything hit me at once, that I was running in the park, the Mietitore men capturing me and now I am in an unknown place.

The pain urged me to get out of the bed and start finding my way out, it is the only way of fighting the growing panic in my chest and from my confirmed death. Deep breaths in, deep breaths out. You got this like a pregnant woman in labour, Elizabeth. Hands outstretched and a steady foot one in front of another, I explore the darkness.

Soon, I felt the walls and walked along it, a sigh of relief escaping me to know that I am at least kept in a room. The familiar circular shape of a door knob almost made me cry out. I turned the door knob only for it to be locked. I reached out further for the walls on the other side of the door, only to feel it warm, moving and...soft?

Clearly, masked men in black had hit me way too hard. A normal human being would have realised by then, that they are not touching a freaking wall but I continued to feel up the "wall" even more. "So a hacker and a pervert?" His velvety voice came from nowhere, making me jump. The lights got switched on after the words left his mouth and I am staring into death's beautiful icy blue eyes once more.

"What the fu- oh my god," I covered my mouth in shock and backed away. I have been feeling up Angelo Mietitore, the cursed Boogeyman.

A super hot and muscular one though. And leaning against the wall like a model? Absolutely delicious.

If I did not make it clear enough, Angelo Mietitore is extremely handsome. The serious, dangerous vibe he radiates only added to his attractiveness. Not to mention the neck tattoo peeking out of his black wool turtleneck which hugged him so, so well. His white ripped jeans is a second layer of skin, exposing his powerful, muscular thighs. Not to mention his silver lip ring and eyebrow piercings that became his signature look. A perfect male specimen our creator has put in a lot of effort to create.

Honestly, it is a sight to die for. Only thing stopping me from melting from his hotness, is the fact that he is five seconds away from killing me.

"Guess I am right about the pervert side. You are practically drooling." Angelo smirked. My defence mechanism sprang into action, "I was staring at how ugly you are." He snorted in disbelief and I did not know a snort could sound so beautiful. He straightened up, the smirk wiped off his face and the atmosphere became too serious instantly.

He walked slowly towards me, like a lion moments before it pounced on its prey. I stood my ground and stared right back at him.

His eyes reminded me of Vivan's grey eyes when she abused me physically. There is anger and disdain in them. Resisting a shudder, one thought flashed through my mind. This time round I will be stronger, I would go down fighting for my life.

"Miss Vivere, you have stolen something from me." Angelo went straight to the point, but my heart is beating so hard and loud from seeing him standing only at an arm's length away, that I barely heard him. "What are you talking about? I don't even know you." I denied his statement as my mind works to find a solution.

In response, he raised his right eyebrow. Which, in despite of the situation we are in, made my mind screamed that's so SEXY. I would have rolled my eyes at myself, if not for the intimidating man in front of me.

He walked to the dressing table behind me and picked up a black envelope sealed with a wax seal, the M coloured in red. He held it out for me and I opened it with slightly trembling hands. Inside held information on when the hacking was done, the I.P. Address of the computer used for the job, a screenshot of the online deal between the Castellos and MDS and a very detailed report on what I have done in the Mafia world for the last two years. These created worry for me.

However, the next few pages turned my blood cold. A personal background check on MJ's family and me. Photos of where I lived, my everyday routine and MJ and his wife. I do not care that some Mafia paparazzi had stalked me, but I could not stand the thought of MJ's family in danger.

"Con-congratulations you have proven yourself to be an excellent stalker." I whispered, my right hand crumpling the photos.

"You know exactly what you have done, Elizabeth. Is there really a point in denying it? I think you should be proud of what you have done, it is something unprecedented." His smooth, velvet voice offered me comfort and safety, as if everything is still going to be fine if I confessed. His eyes turn gentle and kind, a frown formed on his face, giving him a sympathetic look.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know your name!" my voice cracked and his eyes changed. They are now narrowed ones filled with impatience and annoyance. It was all an act to get me to put my guards down.

In an instant, the photos and envelope were ripped out of my hands and he slammed me against the door, trapping both my arms at my sides. The physical trapping is intimidating, but it is not the first time I am in this sort of situation. What made me fear is the expressionless look that Angelo has on his face.

The infamous "stone" expression that pisses some, but scares off everyone effectively. In this world, there are many different types of people, druggies, rapists, thieves, killers and vermin. Everyone has their own poker face but most would show a face of excitement, adrenaline or some kind of emotions when they are engaged in such a tensed situation but not Angelo Mietitore. His famous poker face is one of his most fatal weapons, impossible to read. When a man has no weaknesses, no trigger points, no hints of his emotions and actions, you are at the peak of danger.

He once plunged a knife into someone's chest and pulled it out, carrying the same indifferent expression as he watches the blood spurt out like a goddamn fountain. He did not even have an eye twitch for that poor loser's sake. He just walked away while wiping the blood off his face.

So they say.

There are so many rumours about him being unable to feel, some even more ridiculous as to say he could not feel pain or that he is immortal. I used to mock those gossipers, but I am starting to feel that some of those bullshit might very well be true.

His mouth moved but my mind did not register what he said, instead it chose to focus on how the light reflected off his blue eyes, making them sparkle like sapphires. "Your eyes sparkle like sapphires." I winced at the garbage that just spewed out of my mouth immediately once I finished talking.

You know the gif whereby the whole crowd facepalm and make a large smacking sound? Yeah I didn't freak out nor did I beg for mercy, or do anything normal like normal people. Gifs and memes appeared in my mind instead.

Angelo gave me the most incredulous look before bursting out in laughter. "What are you on?" He laughed, while I attempt to find a place to die in, other than asking the laughing prince to end me.

"Stop laughing already!" I muttered weakly after what felt like eternity and Angelo could not stop laughing. The emotions of desperation and panic are crawling at my heart and I hid my face in my hands, sucking in deep breaths.

The room slowly faded into silence. Soon, my hands were pulled away gently, and Angelo's face appeared in my vision. He held on to my hands as he sat down in front of me and sighed, "Did you or did you not hack into my system? Answer carefully."

It has been an emotional rollercoaster ride with Angelo the whole Saturday night. He was calm, intimidating, charming and deadly in the span of a few seconds. I was tired from all the guessing and dodging game we have been playing with each other, but could I really say the truth without getting myself killed?

The warmth Angelo's hands radiated over my cold hands and his serious icy blue eyes somehow gave me reassurance. "Yes, I did, Angelo Mietitore. Are you going to kill me now?" I asked, screwing my poker face in place.

Life is a gamble from the moment Tom, my adoptive dad died and my adoptive mother turned into an abusive alcoholic.

And tonight was no different.

Angelo Mietitore stoneless expression turned into a wide grin. "Perfect." He pulled away instantly and made a call. Confusion washed over me like a tsunami. "Julian? Call the bank and clear her debt immediately." Angelo said and cut the call immediately. He turned back to me and said, "I have cleared your debt for you, you're welcome."

A buzz from my phone stopped me from asking the thousands of questions popping into my head, a message from the bank.

Bank:

Dear Miss Vivere,
The bank is glad to notify you the debt have been cleared in a lump sum on 8.38pm. Thank you for opting for our services.

Best Regards,
Qian Bank

I stared at my phone so hard that my eyes begin to water. I have never expected this day to come so fast, when I am finally free from debt, free from the one, heavy anchor I was trapped by. As quickly as the happiness came, it died off just as fast, when I catch the smirk on Angelo's face. He stood up tall and proud, with his arms crossing. I almost choked on all the smugness oozing out in waves.

"What does this mean?" I asked, standing up.

"You are so smart, Elizabeth. Why don't you tell me?" Angelo replied lazily, his eyes looking up and down my body. The way his eyes moved slowly instead of skimming through my body (like one would do so during a normal check out) raised a red flag.

Angelo Mietitore is being cautious and detailed in his assessment of the good he just purchased. "I have been sold like poultry against my will." I whispered. Angelo snapped his fingers, and mouthed "bingo".

"No I-if you refuse, the first to go will be poor Emily with her eight-month old foetus. I will personally make sure MJ bids them goodbye from the front seat. After you watch them leave one by one, I will end yours." Angelo said it so casually, as if he is talking about the weather or what to eat.

"YOU SICK PSYCHOPATH!" My body moved on its own and grabbed his shirt, blinded by rage. That madman only chuckled at me, before pulling his shirt out of my grip easily.

"You know what is the judgement for theft right? Thieves get their hands and legs chopped off under the Mietitore house rules. I'm offering you a huge opportunity to work for me, a Mafia prince who belongs to the most powerful family, to repay your debt. Anyone would kill for this chance and you are going to blow it and get more people killed? Just because you don't want to be owned?" Angelo retained that cocky casualness in his tone, the smirk returning.

Angelo Mietitore knows he is right, and I do too. He is indeed offering me a spectacular opportunity that people would kill to have. And by accepting his proposal, I would be keeping a lot of people alive.

"Didn't I just commit theft? Why are you offering me such wonderful opportunity?"

"Do you accept this opportunity or not?"

"Why can't you answer my question first?"

"Hi Julian, let's proceed with option number one, having a human bbq par- OKAY I'LL ACCEPT YOUR OFFER, just don't touch them please," I jumped and grabbed his phone. Only for me to realise the phone was showing the homepage - Angelo did not make that horrible phone call. Bastard.

Despite myself, I rolled my eyes at Angelo Mietitore, who only looked even more pleased with how things are in his favour. "Must have killed like millions of people in my past life, for karma to be such a bitch to me." I mumbled, a headache forming.

"I accept your offer, Mietitore. However, I have my own terms that I want you to accept even though you bought me." I threw in the towel, there is no second option for me to take. "Please?" I added meekly, after Angelo raised his eyebrow again. The piercings reflecting light, his intimidating aura powering up.

The Mafia prince closed the distance between us, the height difference becoming a very stark one. I am now centimetres away from his chest, my cheeks warming up from his body heat. Or is it warming up from the close proximity with the bad angel himself?

The Mafia prince abruptly tipped my chin to make me look up at him.

"I don't think you have any rights to call for a parley." His velvety voice went an octave lower. "AH HA! Parley! That's the official term. I would like to call for a parley, Mr Mietitore. RDS rule number sixty three says so." I smirked at the slight frown that appeared on his face.

While there are legal authorities ruling each city, those in the Mafia world obeys the rules of the governors - the rulers of the entire Mafia world. Both sides have long established a treaty to not step into each other's boundaries.

RDS is the abbreviation for Regole Del Sangue, the blood rules. The governors rule over seven cities set in concentric circles - The Hollow (the most outer city), The Trench, The Canyon, The Ravine, The Chasm, The Abyss, The Pit (the core) - where the governors live. While each city is fully and freely controlled by Mafia families, the baseline for all rules in all cities follows the Regole Del Sangue.

"You smell bad. Take a bath and then we will talk, Morte Del Sole." Angelo bent down and whispered the last three words into my ear and this time, I could not hide the shudder running through my body.

I will do anything to go back to hell now.

And their journey begins!
Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.4K 35
"I'm so sorry mom I got hel-"a voice calls before stopping when they look at me and I look back at him "You" we say at the same time earning an eye...
2.7M 72.9K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
23.6K 840 57
"You are entertaining." He commented. "I am here to help you," I said trying to as calm as possible. He is a mafia prince expert in the art of weapo...
88.4K 734 16
"You're just as pathetic as your deceased father!" He said with his hand now around my throat. I rolled my eyes, as if I give a fuck. "If you keep ro...