When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

By Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... More

Prologue
Beginning
What happened
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Waking up
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no14
Chapter no15
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no22
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

Chapter no26

1.1K 62 6
By Oceanis_gr

I was standing in front of the door trying to decide if I should still knock and call Yeosang for the meeting or find someone else to explain and take advice. I hadn't gotten to decide yet when I heard him hanging up his call. I quickly knocked like I had just arrived. I waited for a moment and he opened the door.

Yeosang: Hello HS. What are you doing here?

HS: HongJoong told me to let you know that the meeting will soon start.

Yeosang: Okay. I'm coming.

I left without even saying bye and ran towards the living room. I didn't know who should I talk with. Probably with someone of the members who knew about my brother. Maybe YunHo? He had proven himself reliable till now. As I didn't want to get more confused with my feelings meeting with one of the three whom I liked, I ended up choosing YunHo.

I approached him and MinGi that were eating together. But while I was walking there, someone grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen. I gave a look and it was SeongHwa.

HS: What happened?

SeongHwa: You tell me. You became upset suddenly. What's wrong?

HS: It's nothing...

SeongHwa: Yes, yes I know it's nothing just something happened and changed the colour of your face.
Aish. Why can't anyone be a little direct so that we save time?

He was right but I couldn't help hesitating as I had already decided to ask YunHo first.

HS: I just am not ready to say that.

SeongHwa: I see. I don't understand how comes it you are not ready. What preparation is needed to say something?

HS: I guess you are right. It's just I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear. And it was a little socking. That's all.

I walked towards the door trying to escape.

SeongHwa: I guess I am no help, right?

HS: It's not like this, but...

SeongHwa: Then who will you ask for advice?

I didn't answer and looked down. I decided to trust SeongHwa in the way it came.

HS: I'll ask you.

He nodded satisfied. I explained to him what happened. He had once again changed my plans only by looking at me.

HS: What should we do?

SeongHwa: First of all, let's have our doubts about Yeo being a traitor. There are at least seven different scenarios explaining the situation and they are all equally likely to be true.

I couldn't think even one scenario out of them but I really preferred to believe SeongHwa because I didn't want Yeosang to be actually culprit.

HS: And then?

SeongHwa: We can't tell HongJoong because he still doesn't know about Hyeong Sun. We'd better keep it a secret from all the others until we are completely sure. Yeosang is a really loyal member and if he is actually innocent according to the majority of possibilities, we shouldn't ruin the mutual trust amongst the members.

I agreed at once. Besides, we couldn't let at least HongJoong, MinGi and JongHo know because we had promised not to talk.

HS: Thank you...

SeongHwa: Don't thank anyone HS. Just thank God for what happens and pray Yeosang is innocent.

HS: What if he isn't?

SeongHwa didn't answer but his eyes darkened and he starred at me. The feeling he gave me was tense. I was frightened and got spontaneous goosebumps.

SeongHwa: Just let's hope he isn't a betrayer. Ok?

I nodded but his dark look was stuck in my frame. I hadn't seen him like this before. It was definitely scary. I got to say something but the door opened and MinGi came in the kitchen. SeongHwa turned to the cupboard and took out a glass which he afterwards filled with milk. I took my bowl that I had left with milk and cereals before going to find Yeosang. The cereals were soaked and soft but I took a big scoop awkwardly.

MinGi: Hello guys! Will you come for this damn meeting? We are all gathering. I hope it's short.

SeongHwa: Okay, I'm coming.

HS: Me too.

We headed to the living room. They were all there trying with half a heart to leave their breakfast and join the council that HongJoong wanted. I could understand their unwillingness to stop eating as I had eaten barely anything while dealing with such happenings.

HongJoong: Okay, is everyone ready?

We all said yes so he went on explaining what had happened and giving suggestions for our next steps.

Yeosang: I suggest that we hang around in our suits from now on. If this kidnapping replays ever, at least our faces won't be revealed.

HongJoong: Right observation Yeosang. From now on, no one will get out of here if not wearing the full suit. Except if it's day, then wear a cap, mask or something to hide your face. I say this because I know some of you *and he showed Wooyoung and San* use to work during the day.
Just let's focus on our target for now and don't have pointless exits. Our fun had enough for yesterday.

San: Yeah, what fun? You had fun. We were dragged into the enemy nest instead.

JongHo: That was your choice since you knew it was a trap!

Wooyoung: And what would your smart self do instead? Let this unique chance for entering into those fools' nest and have fun carelessly instead?

Wooyoung looked ironically at him. MinGi found a chance to speak himself.

MinGi: He would probably do the same but not complain afterwards for his choices!

San: Hey, look the trainee now makes statements to the professionals! Seriously? Just don't butt in!

JongHo: Why? Because he is right you don't want him to tell the truth?

Wooyoung: It's not right for us not to have some rest when we worked hard for the good of the gang!

YunHo: Stop it right now guys! What's this now? We'll start fights for nothing?

JongHo: But....

Yeosang: Shut up for the sake of God! Let's concentrate a little!

HongJoong: I didn't expect such behaviour from you!

The guys looked ashamed.

San: I am sorry.

Wooyoung: Yes sorry Hong. It must be that we're tired.

MinGi and JongHo hurried up and asked for sorry too.

HongJoong: All right! Since this issue is settled, let's just pay attention for once and organise our plans.

I looked at Yeosang but his look was locked and I couldn't read a single sign of betrayal or nervousness. I wondered if SeongHwa was able to read his face. I searched him and caught him actually looking at Yeosang. Then I noticed Yeosang turning and facing this look. They locked eyes for a moment or two. Then they just moved their look to HongJoong and his drawings.

HongJoong: Okay, so those are the plans. Does anyone have a question?

We were all super satisfied with his explanations so far or else we were all too bored to think of a question so HongJoong closed the meeting believing we were all covered as for the gang's plans.

I thought I should talk with SeongHwa for our next steps as well. Or was he going to act alone? In any case I looked around to find him in the guys who where splitting around. But he was way faster. I felt a hand grabbing me again. It was him.

He took me to his room this time. I distinct this green glance in his eyes again. I could bet his brain was working like crazy. This glance was totally charming. I felt so weak in front of his glowing eyes.

But why did he have this ability of making me feel weak and safe at the same time? I felt my eyes wet without reason.

SeongHwa: HS, you asked me what would I do if Yeosang was a traitor. The answer is killing him.

A shade went through his face.

HS: Kill him?

I was in sock.

SeongHwa: Who do you think that will win this bet HS?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 687 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
17.2K 722 56
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...
156K 6.2K 33
Draмa, Тearѕ, Love & a вυncн oғ Dorĸѕ "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
10.9K 524 51
Seoul was such a beautiful place, but now it's controlled by the dead. I have to run. Run far and never look back and who knows, maybe I'll find some...