seventeen one-shots

By kkenosa

- requests [ closed ] - status [ finished ] "imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. but w... More

s.coups
jeonghan
Joshua
Jun
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dokyeom
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Vernon
Dino
The8
Seungkwan
Dokyeom
Dino
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
S.Coups
Joshua
Vernon
Hoshi
Mingyu
Jun
Woozi
Jeonghan
Hoshi
Seungkwan
Jun
Dino
Vernon
Joshua
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dokyeom
Seventeen
S.Coups
The8
Seventeen
Mingyu
Jeonghan
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dokyeom
Jun
Jeonghan
Mingyu
Seventeen
S.Coups
The8
Hoshi
Woozi
Joshua
S.Coups
Seventeen
Hoshi
Vernon
Wonwoo
The8
Jeonghan
Seventeen
Woozi
Joshua
Woozi
Dino
Jun
Seungkwan
Mingyu
Woozi
Seungkwan
Seungkwan
Vernon
[ q & a ]
S.Coups
Dokyeom
Vernon
Dino
Joshua
Jun
Jeonghan
Jeonghan
Hoshi
Seventeen
[ first. ]
Wonwoo
Hoshi
The8
Mingyu
Joshua
Seungkwan
Dino
Jeonghan
Wonwoo
Jun
Hoshi
[ e n d ]

Dino

2K 25 10
By kkenosa

- requested by XuHika
- i'll be changing the names so instead of (Y/n) it will be "Hika"
- enjoy~

---

You walked out of the bathroom after you finished changing. Insted of yothe usual uniform, you were now wearing casual yet comfortable clothing.

Once you packed up, you headed over to the practice room in the campus as you walked by some of your classmates who were on their way home.

Before school started, they introduced different clubs such as singing, cooking, art, acting, and such. Club activities happen twice a week after class.

Joining a club wasn't required but, you decided to join one anyway. The club you joined was the dancing club.

You were into dancing ever since you were little but no one really knew or noticed. Until you joined this term, that is.

"Oh hey Hika! You're heading to the practice room I assume?" You heard a voice say making you flinch. You looked up and saw your best friend there, holding the strap on her bag with one hand.

"Oh, yeah. Wassup?" You replied. She shook her head, "I was just asking."

She looked at you from top to bottom, "Sometimes I wonder how you get the energy to even stay in this place they call 'school'." She said, making you laugh.

"Either way I ain't stopping ya. If this is what you want, you do it girl!" She cheered. "Oh by the way.." She said, lowering her tone. "Your club leader looks hot, you're close with him right? He's just a year or two older than us, I wonder why you're not hitting with him yet."

"You're just spitting out nonsense. Just go home already, your parents are gonna worry."

"Aish fine~ Say hi to him for me alright?"

"Will do."

"Bye Hika!" Your friend waved at you goodbye as she finally went home. You waved back at her and continued to head to the practice room.

You had your head low for the whole way there. You pretty much memorized the path to it so you didn't need to look up or anything. Oh, nothing was wrong, you just felt tired keeoing your head up. Heck, even walking takes much of your stamina.

Okay fine, you were thinking about your chat earlier with your friend. About hitting on the club leader.

To be perfectly honest, you like him. A lot. You two always get paired up when dancing and you two just get along well in general. You've seen him talk to a few girls your age and that fact just hit you hard: you were gonna lose him if you didn't make a move.

"Hika? Where are you going?" You suddenly heard a voice from behind you. It wasn't your friend's, it's voice was deeper and more mascular.

Speak of the devil.

You turned around and saw your club leader a.k.a Lee Chan or Dino, as many students call him that. You blinked a few times and replied, "To the practice room... Why?"

"Oh, didn't you hear? We don't have to go today." He said. You tilted your head a bit, "And why?"

"Oh, most of our club members went out. Actually, all of them are." Dino chuckled, "It's just you and me left."

"Damn I didn't expect that." You muttered to yourself at his sudden words. "Hm? What was that?" Dino asked.

You shook your head, "Nothing, nothing."

"Well." He said, adjusting his backpack straps. "While we're here. Wanna head to the practice room? Do a few jigs?" He said while doing a little dance. You laughed at him and agreed to his suggestion.

As you walked to the practice room, you two had a little talk. Most of the topics were about school, specifically the subjects you weren't very fond of.

Once you two arrived, you placed your things down on the corner. Dino did the same after a small while.

Instead of preparing the speakers, Dino went back to the door. You looked up at him, "Where are you going?" You asked as you were holding the cords.

"Oh, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." He replied. You nodded and continued to prepare the speakers and your laptop.

[Dino's POV]

"Okay Dino. Calm down." I said to myself as I faced the mirror. My heaft was beating fast and I was panting.

"It's just Hika. You're just gonna hangout with her. Nothing is gonna happen right?" I continued to mutter.

"Right. Lee Chan, man up. Time to go face her." I said and made my way back.

I had a crush on my club member who was a freshman. Bizarre, I know but, Hika is just a great girl. Not only do we have the same interests, we also hangout when it's club time without any suspicions.

Once I was by the practice room, I slowly opened the door. The music was blasting and I could hear a few footsteps and squeaking noises once and a while.

I stopped halfway through opening the door and just admired her from the mirror. Hika is so beautiful. Not only does she have a beautiful personality and appearance, she also put her heart and soul into her dancing.

I continued to watch her dance, watching her every move. Everything was going well until—

"Hika!" I shouted, pushing the door open and ran to her. I knelt down and carried her head, "Hey! Can you hear me?? Hika!"

She accidentally tripped and hit her head on the cold hard floor. I took a deep breath and carried her to the medic. It wasn't much of a hassle as she was kinda small for her height and she wasn't that heavy to begin with.

The nurse saw me approach the office and immediately opened the door for me to enter. I thanked her and walked in, placing Hika on the bed.

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked.

"She fell and accidentally hit her head."

"Are you her friend?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then." The nurse said and walked to the door. "It doesn't look like it's anything bad. I'll just get my equipment and orevent it from worsening." I nodded and watched her leave the nurses office. (wow okay nurse)

I looked back at Hika. My heart was beating faster than ever. I couldn't stop worrying about her even if the nurse said it didn't look like anything serious.

"Gosh Hika you scared me there.." I said, going close to her face. "Y'know. I never knew there would be a time like this but here we are now."

"I like you Hika. There I said it."

I softly tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. "I just hope you do too."

"Lee... Chan?"

"You're awake!" I said, pulling my hand away from her face. "Maybe I am maybe I'm not." She replied, chuckling.

"Ow ow!" She groaned as she tried to sit up. "Hey don't move. Things might worsen if you do." I said, trying to carefully stop her from continuing.

"Sorry sorry.." She replied, gently resting her head on the pillow.

"Hey Chan?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you too." She said, making me widen my eyes in shock. "W-what?? I'm sirry I didn't get that."

"Uh.. I like you too?" She repeated.

"Why did you confess so suddenly?!" I panicked.

"I mean— You were pouring your heart out here earlier weren't you? I probably wouldn't even look at you if I didn't tell you sooner." Hika replied.

"You heard that?!" I said. "Your face looks so red by the way, just saying." Hika teased. I held my right cheek and felt my face burning up, "H-hey!"

Hika laughed at my reaction. "You look so beautiful Hika. I can't even express that enough." I said, sitting by the side of of the bed.

I slowly reached out to her face and cupped it. My thumb was brushing against her lips, "Can I?"

She nodded shyly. I slowly leaned in, as we both shut our eyes.

"I'm back! Hi—" The nurse suddenly came back. I suddenly stood uo and looked at the nurse who was blabbering about Hika's profile.

"Hey sweetie. Thanks for looking after Hika while I was gone. Now, let's see what's wrong." She said, walking towards her. Right, I forgot she got hurt uhhh woops :^

---

- i hope i reached your expectations
- thanks for you guys' support omg i love y'all so much i can't EXPRESS IT

- by the way I'M DYING HERE

- CAN THEY NOT SKFHWKFJEFNSBFJDF 💖❤️💞💖🥰🥰💖💞❤️💞❤️💖❤️

- stay safe bubs! i'm OUT
++ sorry for any mistakes :>

~ysa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
84K 241 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
57.3K 2.6K 18
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !