Transformers RID; New Beginni...

Oleh Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... Lebih Banyak

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Nova's Art
Enemy of My Enemy

Lockout

2.9K 53 26
Oleh Detectivegel

Nova was meditating on the top of the cabin with her legs crossed in an Indian style. She was trying to commune with power of Allspark and Dark Energon, in order to try to balance both. As for Campy and Luna, they went off somewhere to play but they make sure not far from the scrapyard since Nova knows they'll come back. While meditating, Her face seems calm at first until her expression seems to be squinting as if she was having a nightmare or a daymare (A/N it's like daydreaming but combined with nightmare though I don't know if it's the right word.)

Dreamscape

Nova opened her eyes and she was shocked that she was at the same place, the statue on the near river. The sky was getting dark, but not by rain clouds. It was Deja vu all over to her. She notices something on statue's pillar. The portal. Then she looked up and saw up same three Bots tied up. Sideswipe, Strongarm, and the unknown bot. They were yelling by pain because the power coming from the portal. She couldn't take the scene. She wanted to go and help them, but something holds her still again.

"No..."

She felt fighting behind her, but she couldn't move. It's like some sort of force hold her still.

The portal came active and someone was coming from it. All she saw was same dark and purple color. And it's hands covered by this she felt like she has seen this stranger before, but she couldn't think where. Whoever he was, she felt that something bad is going to happen soon. Right, then she hears a familiar voice calling out to her.

"Nova!"

End of Dreamscape

Which snapped out of Nova, eyes wide open before looking around, feeling startled.

"Hey, Nova are you alright?"

Nova looked down, only to find the voice belong to Russell. She sighed in relief and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine.....you just startled me."

"Oh sorry, Nova." Russell said apologetically.

"That's alright."

"Anyway, Good news! Dad bought a roller coaster,"

"No way, seriously!?" Nova gawked. She stood up from her cabin roof and jumped down. "Let's go!"

"It's not setup yet, Nova," Bee laughed, who just appeared. "We're still working on it," he gestured to the mountains, where sure enough, the autobots were working on building a roller coaster through the mountains.

'Huh.'

"Hey, while we're waiting, do you want to play some football? Help me prepare for a big game?" Russell cheered, running for his ball already. Nova hurried after him as he found his ball, with the help from his dad, and was dancing around it proudly.

"That was my touchdown dance," he smiled cockily. "Did you like the moves?"

"Like is a very strong word," Denny chuckled teasingly. Nova smiled, waving to Denny, who in the middle of waving to her got distracted by the bots on the mountain behind her. "Aw, the bots make it look so easy," he grumbled, watching them work with a smug look on his face. "Moving tons of metal like that."

"It is easy," Nova promised him. "If you're three stories tall,....."

"And can crush train cars with your bare hands," Russell added.

"Hmm......I've never seen anyone do that," Nova countered, the boy smiling.

"Ask Grimlock."

"Do we seem like ..... insignificant little bugs to you guys?" Denny asked in innocent curiosity.

She thought a moment before answering. "To me? No. Because I was born here on Earth. To the bots? No, because they befriended us. Beside, you guys give them a safe place to stay."

 Russell added, "And help them stay hidden. That's enough, isn't it?"

"It's more than enough," Nova smiled, resting a hand on Denny's shoulders. "I couldn't thank you enough for your care you provide for Bee's team. I appreciate it, more than you could ever know,"

"Football?" Russell asked her with a smile.

Nova grinned at the boy, holding her hands up.

"Nova," Bee called just as Russell threw the ball. Nova caught it, turning to meet the bot in the same motion. "We're going after a decepticon. Wanna come?"

Nova stared at Russell before turning to Bee, "Nah, I'll stay here and watch over the scrapyard for now. Just comm if you guys need me."

Bee nodded as he left the scrapyard.

Russell smiled, holding his hands above his head. "I'm open, I'm open!"

Nova rolled her eyes, tossing the ball in a semi-perfect spiral. Russell started laughing, the ball he was clutching to his chest toppling out.

Moments Later

"Nova!" Denny cried, waving his arms above Russell's head. "I'm open, here!"

She threw a spiral, missing Denny's head by a lot. It soared through the air, the three of them running after it, headed straight into the command center. Fixit reached a servo out, catching the ball just before it hit him in the helm.

"Woah," Denny smiled. "Great hands,"

The minicon passed the ball back to them, opening a different screen. "Strange," he mumbled. Nova moved forward, standing behind him to look over his shoulder. "The decepticon is traveling away at a rapid pace. Bumblebee, status please," he called through the comm, getting static in return. She raised her eyes, watching him carefully. He pulled up another screen focusing entirely on it. "The comm systems, they've been jammed."

"Who could've ---" 

"This is impolite!" he interrupted. "Imposter - Impossible! The gate is open and the perimeter security is offline!"

Nova headed down the walkway, the others following behind her. "We'd better check this out," Denny muttered, jogging beside her.

"Well, well," an easy voice called. Nova skidded in the dirt, looking up at the con before her. "A welcoming committee, how very kind,"

Steeljaw, Underbite, Thunderhoof, and Clampdown moved about before them. Thunderhoof reached down, grabbing Nova and Russell in his claws, Clampdown doing the same with Denny.

"Release me this instant," Nova growled lowly.

"Fracture," Steeljaw almost cooed. "Perhaps one of your little friends could relieve the minicon of his duties for a little while?"

The purple, evil conniving little bot released a part of his shoulder, it transforming and setting up shop where Fixit usually stood.

"I beg your pardon," Fixit growled.

"Not to worry," Steeljaw sneered. "Just upgrading your security system,"

"With the limited materials here on earth? Ha! Look, there is nothing you could possibly do to upgrade --"

"Oh, but you're wrong. Or, are you not aware of my previous crimes? Bring up my dossier, Airazor, this should be fun,"

"Oh, I am well aware of your reputation," Fixit countered. "Jailed for instigating rebellion, Knowledge of subsonics, but --"

"Subsonics, precisely! Your security system can be easily rewired to emit sonic pulses that don't affect the bots outfitted with the special chips I've cobbled together for my friends and me. But aren't nearly as kind to standard Dinobot and Autobots, as Bee and his team will soon discover,"

"No!" Nova growled, moving around in the servo she was caught in.

Steeljaw smirked at Nova, plucking her from Thunderhoof and dangling her from her jacket. 

"Nova or should I say Novastar," he said. "How nice to see you in your true form. Fracture told me quite an information. To think you were actually a Technorganic who happens to be in disguise. Not to mention, How you became the Herald of Primus is beyond me."

"Maybe because I'm not as weak as you think," Nova countered with a grin before releasing an electrical current which shocked Steeljaw's servo, causing to released her. Nova landed on the ground before she runs off.

Nova managed to hide from Steeljaw as she made it to where Bee was clamping at his audio receptors. 

"Like our new doorbell, Bumblebee?" Steeljaw laughed.

"Denny!"

"Russell!"

Sideswipe and Strongarm charged forward, moving to push past Bumblebee. "Guys, stop!" Nova called frantically who just came out of hiding, but it was too late.

"Autobots!" Bee cried. "Turn off your audio receptors ... No good!" he pushed his servos on the sides of his helm again, trying to tune out the screeching. "It must affect all our systems, not just auditory!"

"I would have modified the defense's subsonics to destroy you, but the power source was too limited."

"It's okay Bee!" Russell tried to reassure the bot, clutching at the claws of Fracture's minicon. "We're fine!"

"Let them go, Steeljaw!" Bee demanded lowly.

"Better yet," the con grinned. "Let's discuss my team's demands," bringing his claws dangerously close to Russell's face. "Throw us your weapons," he smiled even wider.

Russell told them not, but they didn't want to lose them, so they did. As Thunderhoof gathered their weapons then throwing them in front of Steeljaw.

"That means you too, Herald. You wouldn't want these humans to get hurt, do you?" Steeljaw said, turning to Nova who was standing beside the gate.

Nova glared at the Cons, as much as she plan to use her powers or her staff or even her Titan Mode to defeat them easily. But she can't risk hurting Denny and Russell life.

Nova sighed in defeat before stretching her arm, summoning her staff. She tossed it in the air which caused the staff maximize in size as it was touched on the ground, standing upright.

Thunderhoof was surprised as he was about to confiscate the staff until it glowed dangerously, realizing it wasn't her owner as it released a powerful shockwave which pushed Thunderhoof away from the staff and was rendered weak due to the energy drain.

Steeljaw turned to Nova who seems calm as she retorted, "What? Oh.....I forgot to mention that only a herald can wield that staff so good luck trying to pull it out."

Steeljaw growled a bit before picking her up again in a crushing grip in his servo which Nova let out a gasp. 

"Fine, leave them here," Steeljaw said. "There's no way for you and your motley crew to retrieve them through the sonic field.

After this, Nova, Russell and Denny were in the scrapyard, surrounded by  Decepticons. Who knew if Autobots get them out of the area and they will remove their upgrade and then try to get in, but save then sorry. 

After this SteelJaw suggested Autobots to leave before they'll be outnumbered, before he and others left, with Russell, Denny, and Nova. It came obvious to Bumblebee and others that SteelJaw is going to release all Decepticons they had captured. with it, he will had enough cons to taking over the planet. And who knew what they will do to Nova if they know she was the Herald. They had to find a way to stop them. Unknownst to them, they didn't notice Campy and Luna woke up from their slumber and saw their master was captured as they decided to sneak in.

In the scrapyard

Nova sat leaning against the junk, with a stasis cord wrapped around her arms and waist which Fracture made for immobilizing her abilities. Russell and Denny stood beside her, Fixit just before them.

The decepticons had taken time to gather all the stasis pods Team Bee has worked to recapture, and make a pile in the corner of the scrap yard.

"Clampdown!" Steeljaw said. "Open these stasis pods and set our decepticon brethren free!"

"Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!" Fixit stumbled, moving forward towards the wolf. "Uh, the pods can only be unlocked from the command center, or-or they could explode!"

"He's lying," Underbite growled, hovering close to the minicon. "I can smell it,"

Steeljaw reached down, grabbing ahold of Fixit and lifting him in the air. "Then you'll open the pods," he growled, tossing Fixit into the command center.

"Heh, sure! I-I'd be happy to!"

"We don't have a chance," Denny sighed. "Not with all these enermo-robo-crooks waiting to stomp us at any moment."

"I'm not so sure dad," Russell whispered, the two of them moving closer to Nova. As they can see Underbite was drooling on the boat like a nice snack. Denny and Russell looked down at Nova which she nodded her head, telling them to escape. With that, they snuck away, their plan unknown to her.

"What's the delay?" he growled.

"Heh, I can never remember my password,"

"I suggest you improve your memory, minicon, or I will take your failure out on your precious -" He glared at Nova, growling softly. "The humans! Thunderhoof, Clampdown, locate the prisoners, now!" the two left as they were told, Steeljaw moving to Nova. 

Nova said sarcastically, "Don't look at me, I didn't see them leave." which irritated Steeljaw even more. 

"Do want me to finish her off?" Fracture asked.

Nova glared.

"Don't," said SteelJaw. "We need her alive. Make her comfortable, so after the pod is open, we can talk some business."

Nova huffed in frustration, 'If only I wasn't tied in this stasis cord, I would released myself.'  That's when she felt something nudging behind her as she looked over her shoulder to see Campy and Luna were there. Nova whispered, "Campy! Luna!" before she looked up to see the Cons didn't notice as she try to shield them with her body.

Nova whispered, "Campy, Do you think you can chomp through these cords?"

Campy open its jaw, revealing a drilling teeth before Nova added, "Slowly and Silently." Which it nodded before gnawing its cord silently while Luna keep a look out. Right after that, Thunderhoof and Clampdown returned only with Denny. Russell got away. But still, Steeljaw used Denny to make Fixit open the pods.

"No!" Nova said.

Right, then they all started to heard noises around the Scarpyard. 'Huh, It sounded like someone banging stuff together, but if it was a distraction, it worked.' Nova thought, knowing it was Bee and his teammates.

"Are the sonics down?" Steeljaw asked the minicons.

In reply, they shook their heads.

"Fan out!" he ordered. While they left, the stasis pods stopped opening. "Why did they stop?" he demanded.

"A pod must achieve equilibrium with the atmosphere before fully opening." Fixit explained quickly. "You don't want non-functioning decepticons, do you?"

Something soared over the gates of the scrapyard. It crashed in the command center, knocking Fixit off his pedes and onto the ground. I watched, trying to identify it, when it transformed.

"Alright! Slipstream!" Nova  cheered with a broad smile.

She stopped, trying to think of why Drift's minicon are able to enter the scrapyard until a realization hit her. 'He said it affect Dinbot and Autobots. He never said minicons! He wasn't aware Drift has the twins!'

Another UFO crashed into the command center, this time hitting and destroying the controls. It transformed beside his brother, Jetstorm grinning before engaging the other two minicons.

"No!" Steeljaw fought, turning to face Nova. He grinned, stooping close again. "If I can't have my decepticons, I'll have you."

Nova's angry expression turn into a smug. "Actually, it's the other way around." She said, much to Steeljaw's confusion. 

Campy managed break the cords which Nova's body glowed, blinding Steeljaw before he received an uppercut and was thrown on the ground. He shook off his dizziness as he looked up to see Nova in her Titan Mode which she stretched her arm on the left side.

At the front gate, Bee's team were too busy fighting Steeljaw's pack that they didn't notice Nova's staff was glowing as it retracted out from the ground before flying away in speed. Her staff appeared and floated back into Nova's servo before pointing at Steeljaw. 

"I have you." She smirked.

"How did you--" Steeljaw started when he saw a scraplet and a cat on Nova's shoulder. His optic zeroed on the scraplet as he exclaimed, "You have a Scraplet?!"

Nova said sarcastically, "What? You didn't expect my scraplet to be here, do you?" twirling her staff.

Steeljaw stood up and said, "Clever.....I like that."

Nova got into her fighting stance with her staff which Campy growling while Luna hissed at the Con. Steeljaw was about to attack her when some yellow blur connected with him, sending him flying away from Nova.

She paused, catching sight of Bee.

"Dad!" Russell cried. "Over here!" which allowed Denny to go to Russell before they went to the command center. Nova watched Steeljaw and Bumblebee tumbled around the open area around the command center ruthlessly.

"You're too late, lieutenant," Steeljaw smiled, even as he was pinned to the ground.

"The pods!" Nova argued, checking on them. The cryo-stasis had worn off. The remainders of the team approached her. "Close the pods!" She ordered, making her staff disappeared on her servo.

 Bee and Steeljaw continued to tumble, Nova and the others running to the pods.

Denny and Russell came to the command center. Sadly, Fixit got hit during the fight with mini-cons and control center was bit damaged. Luckily, their earthly way to handle haywire machines; A good kick. With it, the Stasis pods got sealed back.

Nova sighed in relief as she turned back to Bee, where he'd shoved Steeljaw against a wall, smiling triumphantly.

"Looks like your army has deserted you, Steeljaw," he grinned. Before Steeljaw moved aside and tried to get away, but was surrounded.

"I will give the decepticons their own world," he growled. "This world! And I shall rule them!"

Nova who took a step forward, reverting back to her human form and stood beside Bee. Nova said with a smirk, crossing her arms. "Not when we're around.......as long as we're here on Earth, This world will never be yours." 

"And not today, SteelJaw." said Bumblebee, before Fracture's mini-cons tackled and moved on to Steeljaw who transformed and left along with others. Nova let out a quick sigh of relief, before actually allowing her body to relax. Slipstream, Jetstorm, Fixit, Denny and Russell began a trek towards Nova, the dust settling.

"Well guys, that was epic," Nova cheered, flexing her hands.

It was already late afternoon, Nova was sitting on top of the tall sign where Strongarm used to sit on, staring at the sunsetting sky. She was disappointed that they were unable to capture to capture Steeljaw and his pack. Worst of all, she wasn't able to erase their memories now they know about Nova being Herald.

Bee said, sitting beside her, "Hey Nova, penny for your thoughts?"

Nova sighed, "Yeah....Even we manage to take back the scrapyard but we couldn't catch them."

"Is that what's bothering you?"

"Yes, Because now Steeljaw already know I was the Herald of Primus. At this rate, he'll tell any Decepticons on Cybertron about my existence."

Bee realized how worried she was as he placed his servo on Nova's back gently. "Don't worry....we'll get Steeljaw and his pack someday. Whatever it takes, I promise....."

Nova looked up to him and smiled, placing her hand on his servo, "Thanks....Bee." before looking back at the sky again. However, that's not all what was bothering her, its her dream she has been having. She still wondered what it meant, whatever it was something bad is going to happen soon.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.9K 162 17
Flashdrive has been a part of the Bee Team for a few months now, and things are finally starting to wind down...Sort of. Exposing themselves to the c...
39.7K 629 39
After primus found a world abandoned by its gods, he sought to rebuild it, and bring everlasting peace. But how can a planet that was not made for pe...
20.9K 308 9
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
15.5K 411 18
Book one (I do not own transformers, they belong to the owners of it. I only own my own OC's ) Sam and his two best friends, Dakota and her dog, Max...