My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 21 : last step...?

1.3K 130 131
By iyra01

Gwahhhh that look is killer by god *fanning myself*😍😍🤗

Her house oh sorry apartment was magnificent outside defined it nothing. I was left speechless It was not like I had never been accustomed to this type of richness. 

My cousins were wealthy they were segregated around the country one even lived in foreign yeah in Canada. It was that I had never been this close to any. They invited us on festivals but my mother never accepted the invitation and never invited them also. I hadn't got the chance to explore out to see the world always been restricted to a zone. There only I have been living and growing up.

The maid who opened the door smiled warmly at us gesturing to get inside.

Krish walked in I hesitantly, behind him.

We were in the hall that had an enormous chandelier above.  Front had a spiral steps going up and up.

Mrs .Singhania dressed in modernly,  sashayed in an elegant manner to us. We were about to greet her when she immediately hugged Krish.

"Hello beta (son) Krish that's your name right," She asked after ending the forceful hug. Krish's face was like what the hell just happened. He nodded anyway.

Then she looked at me oh can I run back to my home pulled me in that bone crushing hug.

I coughed as excess of some strong perfume fragrance tickled my nose hair. When she finally was satisfied with this one sided affection, I breath out glanced at Krish he had a fist on his mouth his eyes showed how much he enjoyed my torture.

"Oh Kavya I'm grateful for your service you both are so kind-

Calm down I told myself.

"It's Kyra," I corrected politely.

She made that over the top embarrassed face like I'm so rich and famous how could I do that when I did it intentionally wink wink... So not smart I am

"Oh my god I'm so sorry beta (scratching my head)  I'm not good with names my angel's name is also Kaira ,"

(yes people I changed the spelling so you guys don't get confused)

Oh she was an angel actually

"Nice name it is but doesn't suit everyone," then she laughed thinking we would also join her.

Krish gave a forced smile.

Did she insult me ?

She looked at me, shocked "oh no I didn't mean to you,"

Oh she did

I faked her a all is well look with disguise of a you're such a bad actor.

Then her attention went back to Krish she gave him him full blinding you type smile.

"Your father is a hotel manager have six - seven? -

"Ten"  Krish answered.

" hotels all over the country, your life is so set,"

Krish appeared uncomfortable, "I guess," he shrugged.

"Mom! Please say the staff to call me Pratiksha at home not Kaira you know it reminds me of-

Pratiksha paused as she noticed us gathered downstairs. She had surprised expression momentarily, then she smiled walking to us excitedly.

She clasped Krish's wrist , "come up my mom is little chatty -

little is little word to say that

"and" she turned towards her mother her eyes now hard, "send some snacks you don't need to come ..no need to take trouble," she smiled again completing.

Then she pulled Krish towards the stairs.

I stood there with her mom who was glaring at her back. Yes Aunty there I can feel you.

So was I really welcomed here?

Pratiksha looked back suddenly, "oh Kyra don't stand there follow us,"

Follow us

Yes that only I was doing.

"They are waiting for you Krish I told all of my friends about you,"

Krish chuckled, "all of them?"

"Yes Aashika is like I'll come out of the screen if you are more late,"

I took another step sighing . Was I a third person here?

And at last we made it to her room she threw the door open.

I was dumbstruck by the view. It was every girls dream.

She went there swiftly.

I followed in with unsure steps it was so beautiful but I felt out of place.

There at one side of the bed was kept her pink laptop she waved at the screen.

"So he's here!" She yelled to them.

Okay I was the third person. I can't stay here just feel like an outsider. If she wanted to invite Krish why bother asking me?

"And yes Kyra is also here yeah the one with my name... oh come up Krish!"
She called him.

Krish beside me I didn't notice, his face little distorted seeing so much pink around.

I suppressed a chuckle at his reaction.

He moved towards her I also made in.
Pratiksha got up rushing, "no Kyra you stay there,"

Krish stopped as I stepped back flustered.
"Oh not you Krish my fans and friends are live go they don't like waiting"

Krish frowned, "but why won't Kyra be included?"

Pratiksha eyes crinkled as she looked amused by him, "it's a girls thing you won't understand you come here,"

"No I want to know," Krish urged on.

I stepped in, "it's okay Krish I will come after doing what" I looked at Pratiksha who smiled nodding "she says,"

Krish stared at me for a second I smiled at him telling it's okay.

Half convinced he turned towards where laptop was kept.

Meanwhile, Pratiksha pulled me by my wrist taking me to her dressing table. She quickly but very carefully took out her make-up box.

Focusing on me she said, "go fix it like I told you how to do it you remember?"

Yeah when you were lecturing and I was daydreaming about what to eat in break.

I nodded for my sake. She handed me the box and pointed somewhere.

"There's the bathroom take your time but don't keep us hanging,"

She smiled going back to her place. Why does she smile a lot?

I watched them with the box in my hand.

Seeing them huddled up together wasn't the best sight.

I went to the mentioned bathroom and yes it was also pink and grand and luxurious.

I looked in the oval gems outlined mirror . I didn't require make-up. I like my natural  with light make-up kinda look. Excess of it I don't like,  only did when there's really a need of, like in the wedding or scaring someone.

I did ,keep it less no matter what she says.

In around 15 mins when I thought it was okay I went out.

"Oh my god you are getting so many comments answer them!"

"I don't know they are just going on,"

"I know my dear fans he's cute ... No he's not my boyfriend," she laughed

"But that may change,"

"Oh no don't believe him he jokes like that ,"

"Not always!"

"He doesn't have a brother Aashika,"

Sighing I got back inside. I am not required here I was just wasting my time my feelings my my ..
I stumbled back to the sink throwing the foundation , nail paint, lipstick , in search of make-up remover,  I emptied the entire content on the floor when I couldn't found those strips.
Breathing harsh I bent, as I spotted the pink sachet I snatched it up.

Scrubbed off the make-up I put on for nothing from my eyes cheeks god I'm hurting myself I left it like that.
Turning back I leaned against the sink patting my jeans for my mobile I took it out.
I downloaded the tiktok because of Pratiksha there was a new one with Krish uploaded just now. My hold tightened around the mobile .
So what ! I can also make one I don't need anyone. Impulsively I selected some sad song and made one didn't realise I had tears while making . Pathetic. What the hell I was doing . I tossed away my mobile frustrated.

Somebody knocked and disturbed my pity party.

"Kyra?" It was Krish.

Oh now they remembered me. I didn't reply

"Kyra what's taking you so long there?" Pratiksha asked.

Your presence duhh...

I glanced looking around and was taken back by the mess which I created.

"Kyra open the door!"

Oh god! This makeup is expensive. Oh shit I rushed to work on the damage.

"Kyra you are not sleeping hahaha"

So lame

Foundation bottle was broken like nail polish bottles and also  primer yes. Pallet of eyeshadow was broken and blusher somehow got opened and poured out.

"You are scaring me now Kyra I am going to break this door!"

"No! it's pure rosewood!"

I tried to pick the shimmer and see under ouch I got a long cut on the back of my hand.

Shit.

I pressed it with my tee it wasn't bleeding much but it hurt like  bitch. Nothing can be done I can't mend the broken things.

"Okay I am going to break this door"

"What! I am bringing the key wait"

Oh they were still there. I slowly went towards the door and opened.

Krish looked back sighing without wasting a second he hugged me tightly. I nuzzled my head in his chest. But  then I remembered how he forgot me. I pushed him away.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said embarrassed.
I looked away.

Pratiksha ran up huffing, "you didn't break the door! here's the key- oh Kyra you are out what happened?"

They both observed me curiously,

I opened my mouth and then closed, "I-I

Pratikska looked at the wide opened bathroom, "wait is that my mac lipstick lying on the floor!" She hurriedly got inside.

"OH MY GOD!! what happened Kyra!!!"

I looked down pressing my lips. It's not funny I told myself.

Krish with a confused expression followed her.

"Oh God Kyra you didn't hurt yourself I know how careless you can be"

"This is from L' OREAL PARiS ! Do you know how much they cost!" She narrowed her eyes at Krish.

Krish raised his brow, "how would I know I don't use them"

I faked a cough. Okay this is also not funny.

Pratiksha came to me , again smiling now clearly visible it was fake, "Kyra if you want to apply makeup ask me to put okay? ,"

she patted my cheek. "Don't worry I'm not angry,"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled half-heartedly.

"No problem now you want to meet my friends?"

I gave her an apologetic look, "no I'm not feeling well I think I'll call it a day,"

Krish's head snapped to me, "you are going ?"

I didn't look at him answered him with a curt reply, "I'll call a cab you can stay,"

Pratiksha immediately spoke, "oh you can rest here if you want-

" thanks for the offer but mummy called- wait where's my phone?"

I checked my pockets.
"It may be in the bathroom," I found it with the cracked screen shit!.

With it I returned back.

"Okay, I'm leaving, you guys enjoy"

"Kyra!" Krish called now I finally looked at him.

"I can drop you," he seemed to be  worried.

I buried my finger nails in my palm.

"Thank you Krish I think I should get used to my own company,"

He frowned.
I smiled, "I'm fine"

Pratiksha moved to us pressing on, "Kyra you can't go like this I can ask my driver to drop you, please I insist,"

I looked at both of them. May be they are good for each other.

"Okay," I nodded.

•••••

The driver opened the door for me. Oh god no one had ever opened a door for me.
I said thank you in a croaky voice.

Getting in I just watched outside the window. Everything was fruitless, first and foremost thing I would do- I'll dispose off  the book sorry Jaya Bachchan but in two ways I know he doesn't love me and I don't want to delude myself that something otherwise is going to happen.

The car stopped suddenly. Before I could ask.

Someone got in. I turned.

Krish.

I kept staring at him with no expression.

He gazed up, "what? You're not well I will not just leave you alone"

I turned back. Oh god!!

When I didn't say anything he continued.

"You know you shouldn't take it to your heart"

I didn't react.

"Not everyone can learn that makeup thing"

I rubbed my forehead.

"You don't even require it and I don't know why girls apply"

"I mean they look pretty with it but one should be confident in their own skin . You're confident that's more attractive that's more beautiful no one with any brand of makeup could be like you-

I faced back, "Krish"

He looked up. Slowly I put my hand on his and leaned towards him. My heart racing my breathing uneven taking in his scent I grazed my head to his, passed my lips...

What! what happened next I need to know more where's the bloody author ?

oops thats me!

So what do you think what's gonna happen? are we really going to ever go back to our schools, meet our friends and eat momos?

So I updated because I was feeling okay right now Kyish yes people we got the ship name by Blehhmaggie
I love maggi anyone with some other names, go for it and let me know🤷

Don't forget to vote and wash your hands and stay indoors with mask like this❤️❤️❤️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
6.9K 491 38
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
16K 1.1K 21
Everyone says bestfriend's end up with each other..... Same was their case ...... both were childhood bestie but they ended up together when they w...
19.8K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...