When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

By Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... More

Prologue
Beginning
What happened
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Waking up
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no14
Chapter no15
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no26
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

Chapter no22

1.3K 66 23
By Oceanis_gr

The night came and the boys all told me to go and get ready. We were heading out tonight. I chose a blue dress and white platform shoes. I knew I could be more formal but I always prefer convenience than good appearance. I hoped that would be okay with ATEEZ.

MinGi came in the room wearing a white suit. But there was a problem. He didn't wear a shirt inside of his suit!

HS: MinGi, are you really going out like this?

MinGi: Yeah, why?

HS: You won't put a shirt or something?

MinGi: Shirts are annoying.

I really felt I wasn't a problem at all wearing less formal than I could when MinGi was just casually going out without a shirt. I gave up and headed to the living room.
I found there the rest members except YunHo. They all starred at me as I was walking in.

HongJoong: HS are you read-
*He stopped and looked with wide open eyes.* Wow! You are beautiful!

Wooyoung: Damn you are extremely beautiful! Why don't you wear such things more often?

HS: Uhm, thank you but I am not really into formal clothes. You know, I prefer something convenient.

JongHo: Won't you put any make up? I thought girls love a lot things like that.

HS: I have only put make-up for some special occasions and I am not very sure with applying it.

San: But she is damn pretty even without makeup!

I didn't know how to react so I just sat there on the sofa watching them.

JongHo: What if I take over your makeup, HS? I'm good with it.

San: You don't need to. We'll be late if we don't hurry up.

Yeosang mumbled: "like we have an appointment"

Wooyoung: What do you think HS? I think you are pretty either way.

MinGi and YunHo came downstairs. MinGi was still shirtless but YunHo wore a white suit and shirt. Thank God he didn't have the same attitude as MinGi.
I decided not to delay them.

HS: Thank you JongHo, but we'd rather do it another time. I don't want to lag you.

JongHo: Okay, your loss.

I looked at each of them and they were looking like handsome men. How many aspects did those people's characters had?
San gave me a look and I could read in it that I still knew nothing. Their selves were countless. They really had no limits regarding aspects. Only changing their eyes, they could transform from gangsters to innocent teenagers and then into grown ups having a night out with fun.

HS: You all are so handsome!

HongJoong: Thank you HS. Now, let's go, guys!

We all got in a mini bus and SeongHwa drove us to a club. Gratefully, it was a different one from the one I was with Wooyoung and San last time. I was glad because I sincerely didn't want to pretend Woo's girlfriend again when my feelings were so confused.
We got out of the car and showed our fake IDs to the guards. They let us in.

The boys spread in the club. Probably they'd been here before and knew quite a lot of people. I heard a voice behind me.

Voice: Seems like there's me and you left here.

HS: SeongHwa!

It was my first time calling him with his name. I wouldn't dare before.

SeongHwa: Want to drink something? Or you prefer dancing?

HS: You don't have company here?

SeongHwa: Do I look like someone who has company in a place like this?

I preferred not to answer his question. Besides, the thought of hanging out with SeongHwa was something more than charming.

HS: Okay then. Let's dance!

I caught a smile on his face and it looked almost impossible. I couldn't believe I had agreed to dance with him but he did it again with this aura of him. He took me to the dance floor and we started dancing. He was actually an amazing dancer! I was left speechless. He really could fly on the dance floor. And believe it or not, he could make me fly along.

I wasn't afraid to fly. Remember this safety? Yes, that thing. How many times more was he able to inspire it? I would guess countless. It felt like something eternally existing in him and around him. Trapping whoever would glance his eyes.
He was handsome, but even though all of the members were as handsome as him, he would still catch my eye. He would still make me want to stay in his hug. He would still inspire me to fly. He would still make my heart beat once fast and once slow. He would still give me this impression that he knows. He can.

He took me in his arms and lifted me high. He took a long turn with me on the air. Then he just put me softly down. He smirked.

Why did he smile twice today? It wasn't like him smiling often.

SeongHwa: You danced so well!

HS: I was supposed to tell you this! You are a perfect dancer! But thanks.

He slightly bowed and took me out of the floor.

SeongHwa: Now what about a drink? I am so thirsty.

I agreed and he ordered our drinks.

SeongHwa: It doesn't seem like you've been many times in a place like this.

HS: For sure, less times than you.

SeongHwa: I wouldn't come here so often if it wasn't for the guys. They really like it and I don't want to ruin their fun.

Our drinks came and he took a big sip.

SeongHwa: Nothing could compare with milk anyways.

HS: You seem disappointed.

SeongHwa: You can't be disappointed with something you knew it wasn't that good.

HS: I know. You enjoy milk and I can understand because I love it too.

A shadow of smile appeared again on his face. He was satisfied. San and Wooyoung approached us.

San: Hello HS! You want to dance with me?

HS: I just danced with SeongHwa so I'm a little tired. What about taking a drink together and then dance?

Wooyoung: I want to dance with you too!

SeongHwa: Seems like you have some fans. I will get my leaving.

Before I got to react he disappeared like a shadow.

San: I am sorry HS...

HS: No, It's okay... I mean he would leave anyways, right? He doesn't like conversations very much, does he?

Wooyoung: I guess you are right.

San: I'll find him.

I wasn't sure if it was the right decision but I let him go. I guessed they knew better as they were together for longer.
Wooyoung sat with me.

Wooyoung: Do you have a good time?

HS: Yeah it's great here!

Wooyoung: You really were okay with Hwa? He is not famous for his social abilities.

HS: I guess. But he does can speak if he decides to do so.

Wooyoung: Are you look over with your drink? Can we dance?

I got up and went to dance with him. I was wondering why all of them were so dope dancers. I mean they were supposed to be gangsters and not members of a dance academy!
San came back.

San: I found Hwa. He is okay he just left because he has a headache.

Wooyoung: Nice. That's a relief. I ma going to the bathroom so take care of HS.

San took me and we danced again as Woo was leaving.
When he came back, the three of us sat down drinking our cocktails.
Wooyoung asked a waiter to bring another three drinks because we had finished them.

Wooyoung: This atmosphere makes me thirsty.

San: Yeah, not to mention you are always thirsty.

HS: Dancing is tiring for everyone. I am thirsty too.

Wooyoung: Normally you should be the most tired one because you danced with three men.

HS: I am tired, actually. But I am not dead yet so we can go on.

I laughed. The waiter brought us the drinks and San took his glass.

SeongHwa: DON'T drink even a sip of this.

San: Are you here Mars?

We all looked at SeongHwa surprised and confused.

Wooyoung: Why not to drink?

SeongHwa signed us to not tell anything and follow him out. We quietly do as he said.

SeongHwa: I saw this waiter putting a powder in the drinks. Not sure what it was. But not something healthy.

Wooyoung: Whaaat? He wanted to poison us?

SeongHwa: Possible. But most reasonable, he wanted to make you sleep.

HS: But why?

San: We'll only know one way.

He blinked and I caught a glimpse of excitement in Woo's eyes.

SeongHwa: Setting.

I was too surprised to react. Actually I couldn't believe those guys were ready for settings and plans even when they were out for fun.

SeongHwa: I bet they aimed HS!

HS: What? Why me?

San: Guess what. Hyeong Sun.

I looked at him unable to calculate how many surprises were left for me tonight.

Wooyoung: The problem is that you have to participate in this.

HS: I'm ready.

San explained fast the plan and we got again in. We sat in our seats like nothing had happened.

Wooyoung put down a sponge and we emptied our glasses on it. We poured water in them and sipped them slowly while chatting. After a while, we pretended to sleep.

Then some men came and lifted us noiselessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 524 51
Seoul was such a beautiful place, but now it's controlled by the dead. I have to run. Run far and never look back and who knows, maybe I'll find some...
1.1K 33 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
120K 6K 39
➤ park seonghwa, a cold discreet vampire, that's how they describe him. truthfully, the vampire isn't cold, he's just keeping up his guard. the vampi...