Falling for you | A Daminette...

By Be_Spoiled03

"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 41

5.1K 131 41
By Be_Spoiled03

***

Chapter 41
Flashback

***

Robin and Red robin just arrived to the scene. finding Queen bee on the ground. She was breathing heavily, Not expecting what happened at all. So Tim ran fast toward her side and hugged her tightly. She returned the gesture while as she sobbed slowly into his touch. As for robin. He examined the unconscious assassin in front of him. He raised an eyebrow to Chloe.

"Yes, I took him out with my power. If that's what your going to ask.." She mumbled.

"-Tt-No i wasn't going to ask that" he said pulling the assassin over his shoulders.

"I was going to say. That's the only one you could have handle? You definitely haven't learned any Material art..." He Scowled.

She rolled her eyes as she whipped her eyes." Whatever" she gritted.

"Are you okay?" Tim asked as they stood up. "I'll manage, But we have to hurry!" She said then they took off to the cave.

*At the cave*

"Are you working with the league of assassins!?" Damian yelled at the assassin. He was tied to a chair facing the bat and his family.

The assassin stared at them without emotions,he didn't know that made Damian's emotions at edge.

Damian growled as he swung a punch to the assassin face. Making the assassins nose gush with blood streaming down his face.

"Robin!" Batman warned. The others held Damian away from the assassin. "Well get her back lil 'D. We don't have to be violent." Dick whispered to him.

Damian pushed them away from him and scoffed. "-Tt- I don't need your advice" he snapped.

"Let me handle this.." Jason walked up to them. Dick and Bruce shared a look before saying in sync. "No Guns!"

Jaosn rolled his eyes."Jeezs! Is everything about me always have to be with guns?" He said. Then he stood in front of the assassin while glaring at him trying to scare him.

The assassin eyes bore to his. Jason seemed nervous. "Alright , I have nothing. He's a hard nut to crack.." He said and walked away. The assassin chuckled.

Chloe suddenly appears and pulls the assassin with his chair to the investigation room. And locks behind them.

"Nobody kidnaps my bestie and gets away with it!" She yells from the other side.

They all turn to Tim. Who had a dumbfound face. "What?" He asked. Jason had to ruin his mood.

"Oh! Nothing..It's just your girl is with another guy...alone..in a locked room.. That's normal.." Jason spoke. Tim had an angry expression.

"Chloe! What are you doing! Open up!" He bangs on the door, and it immediately unlocks itself.

She gets out with a smirk and walks past them. They turn to her with confused faces. She rolls her eyes.

"Go ask him now. He'll speak..." She says as she glances at her nails.

"What did you do?" Tim asks her as he pulls her aside. she smirks at him while cupping his cheek.

"Nothing you have to worry about.." She says and kisses his cheek. And soon she joins the others. "But..uh..i want to know.." He mumbles almost to himself.

***

Jason's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm returning back to that place.The last time i was there, Ra's used to train me. Now that he's gone. I'm glad i won't see him anymore, Who would ?

"We've arrived." Oracle states. I'm ready as always. With my guns of course. I won't use a batarang. It's a Bruce thing to do, So i stick to my thing only, i don't give a sh*t if he cares.

"Look! There's Talia!" Yelled Spoiler as we got out. Then assassins stormed the place around us. We couldn't see a thing except the color black.

"You pieces of sh*t only deserve this!" I snap and pull my gun out. "Hood! No!" Nightwing yelled as i shot one of them.

"Relax! they're rubber bullets!" I exclaimed as i shot more. I glance to my left to see an assassin about to stab Helena from behind.

"Huntress! Watch out!" I yelled. she turned out quickly to kick that assassin's jaw until it snapped and he fell.

"Thanks" She says and continues and i keep doing what i do.

***

Damian's P.O.V

I keep fighting my way to look for Marinette. Mother is keeping her away from everyone, I hope I'm not too late.

Selena and her crew were backing me up from behind. The Joker was taking them down with some of his toxin. But father stopped him and told him to use his fists. And the joker isn't bad after all. For once at least.

"Traitor!" An assassin yelled as he charged towards me with his katana. But i block his hit with mine. we fought until plant vines tangle him , Making him stop.

I turned to see Ivy smirking at me as Selena was using her claws as Harley used her mullet/Hammer, I scoffed and walk away.

I heard ivy mumble before leaving. "Rude, Not even a thank you..." i rolled my eyes.

"Damian!" I heard someone yell. I turned fast to see Lucy and couffaine. I knew he had something to do with this..

"Where's Marinette!?" I snapped. "Talia took her, and we still haven't find her!" Luka said. He seems different. Oh God, He must have used the pit.

"No time to lose already than we did..." i said then i remembered the pit.  that must be where she took her.

"I know where we can find her!" I shout and they all followed me.

"Mom! Dad!" I hear Lucy run to her parents. They hug her then joined us.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

I had cuts all around my body. Talia doesn't give up easily. But i bought sometime elbowing her side. "Is that all you have? Your pathetic.." She Sneered as she charges again.

I wish i had a weapon now. My yoyo was thrown away from me. But i can't get it back while she's still with me. "Your not worth my son's time.." She grits as she hits me again. Blood runs down my arm. But thankfully i don't feel the pain much because of the Miraculous healing powers.

"That's it!" I Yelled as i ran back to my yoyo. She was hot on my tail. I grab it fast and circle it as it dodges her attacks.

"You have strange power. What is it ?" She asks. "Nothing you should know about..." I said and fighting her off.

We kept doing this until i heard a faint sound. "Beloved!" It sounded again, Damian has came.

I smile as i feel a warn feelings grow inside me. I feel this when I'm around him only. It gave me a boost against Talia.

She frowns as i kept fighting her. "Stop! Your nothing!" She yelled as she pushed herself more.

I used my yoyo to pull her sword out of her hand and throw it away. Her eyes widen at my sudden move. She smirks as she gets closer. Every step she takes , I back a step too.

"Your...unique. You must be something...more" she says. I furrowed my brows ,I can't let my guard down now.

"Lucky charm!" I yell as the magic ladybugs gave me a ladybug themed katana.

She backs at this. "That..your..is that a Miraculous?" She asks. I nod with confusion, I can't believe she knows what a miraculous is.

I had a katana in my right hand, and the left one was empty until it was filled by something warm. Damian stood next to me holding my hand.

I smiled a bit, Talia was surprised at his action. She smiled and walked up to us.

He tried to back us away, but i shook my head no, She walked and placed her hand on both of our shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you Damian. You found yourself someone worthy to be along your side. You will work together perfectly." She said to him and turned to me.

"I'm sorry to misjudging you before... Guardian.." She said shocking me. "H-how did you know i was a guardian?" I asked.

She smirked. "It was a wild guess.." She stated. Then She hugged us both. I smirked at Damian's reaction. He had a surprised face. He never knew his mother could change.

"Thank you Mother.." He spoke after a while. She nodded and whispered to him something. I wonder what it was because Damian was blushing way too hard.

"Mother!" He whined. She laughed at him.

***

~Be_Spoiled03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.2K 7
8 years ago she had everything, her friends, her family, her master, and in her mind the love of her life. 7 years ago she had her family, she lost h...
76.8K 2.8K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
186K 4K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...
436K 14.8K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...