Game Over.

By SabirKhawaja

This suspense thriller is about Stacey, a girl whose life changes upside down in a matter of just few days! S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25. (The last chapter.)

Chapter 12

162 8 1
By SabirKhawaja

'Keep fighting until your last breath,
Thats the only way you win.' - Sabir Khawaja.

-

Quick Recap on chp 11:

A call from Jack, Gabriellas boyfriend!
It was a question ringing on my mind and ringing on my phone, should I pick it up?

Chapter 12:

I let the phone ring for a while before I could decide on whether I should pick it up or no.

And finally after several rings, I was annoyed.

I had no option, I certainly couldn't run away from Jack or hide from him, he would hunt me down from anywhere.

He would come over at the door or just find me somehow, he wasn't the guy who gave up, giving up did not exist for him; ever!

And if he showed up outside my house, I would have to face him then.

Running away from Jack could never be a good idea.

With a thought that I shall pick the call up, I finally looked down at the phone screen and decided to swipe the screen to the right and pick the call up, but before I could do that, the call dropped.

I was late on deciding and the call had been dropped.

I thought he would call back straight away again but he didn't, he did not call me again, infact he did not even leave a message for a call back when possible.

I waited for few minutes hoping he would call, but finally I dropped my phone on the dressing table and made my way inside the bathroom for a shower.

I undressed my self and stood underneath the luke warm water pouring down on my head gently, I closed my eyes and played with my hair, pulling them back with my hand and then letting them all get infront again as they got wet.

The warm water that poured down my head was a pleasure, as if I had took a step into heaven.

I enjoyed every moment but could barely have too many moments, I couldn't stand water for too long, it burnt my sad and disappointed eyes.

I finally got out of shower and dried myself before dressing up in casual pajamas and a casual top I had been gifted years back, the top still fit me perfect and was still equally comfortable to when I had first wore it years ago.

I picked up my android phone from the table to check if I had any messages or calls, there was only one message and from an expected recipent, Jack.

'Meet me anywhere!'

It was an emoticon less message which had started to make me nervy, what would I have said to him.

I thought about all various excuses I could give to him because obviously he would've asked about Gabriella!

I replied wto his message anyway saying;

'Sure, when?'

I let out a breath of relief as I sent the message, but before the blink of an eye, the nervy soul was back, as Jack had replied pretty quickly.

I opened the message and started to get agitated while opening it,

'20mins?'

I swallowed a deep breath after reading the message, I thought to my broken self, 20 minutes later?

I could really use a day or two before meeting him, but did I have an option?

I was damn sure that there was no point in refusing, Jack was the sort of stud that hated a no!

He would show up outside my house if I even asked for 10 minutes more then what he had asked for!

I started to type helplessly, but I received another message from Jack before I even finished writing my message,

'I'll pick you up from your house after 20 mins.'

I read the message and was left choice less, totally choice less, with an irritated mood I replied;

'Ok!'

I was half irritated at Jack for being so dominant, for leaving me without a choice, I had to make excuses and against him, that was very difficult.

The other half of the irritation was because I had just changed my clothes and now I had to dress up in approproate clothes again to go out!

I quickly dressed myself up again in the same clothes I had took off before bath, I was in such a hurry that I did not even bother to open the wardrobe and look for anything else, I just dressed up in the same clothes and starting to comb my hair.

I gave a look at my watch while making my hair and 20 minutes had been all but over, Jack would have been here any moment!

I quickly stormed down stairs after receiving a miss call from Jack which was a signal that he was outside.

'Where you upto now?'

Said a soft voice, I turned around before going outside the door and it was none other but maa.

'No where just going to hang out with friends.'

I didn't want her to think anything was wrong.

I knew she would think I was imagining things again, I wasn't seeing things, though she may have thought that way due to the officer and his words, but I was in deep shit and unfortunately this was all true.

She looked away, which was a gesture that she wanted me to stay home but she didn't mutter a word, I ignored it as if I never understood her silence and carried on walking towards the exit and entrance door of the house.

I stepped outside and found myself standing infront of a black beautiful porsche Jack had brought along with him, he lowered the window and stared into my eyes for few seconds before delivering few words;

'So are you just going to stand there eh? Step in!'

Jack looked pretty cool in his short mohawk hairstyle and light beard, he was wearing a plain black leather chained jacket and was looking very handsome.

His fair skin which had a few spots was very attractive too, Jack and Gabz were perfect for each other!

For a while, I was mesmerized and couldn't respond as I was too lost staring at him, but then I responded to those words by walking towards the car instead of saying anything.

I opened the front door of the luxurious car I was about to get into and sat myself in slowly.

Despite of being in an expensive car in which everyone would feel comfortable, I felt nervy and totally uncomfortable as I leaned back and sat on the seat and played with my hands, pressing and pinching them, showing by all signs how nervous I felt.

Jack hit the accelator and started to drive without saying a word, he didn't tell me where we were going, but by the look of things, I thought even he didn't know where we were going.

I finally managed to speak up after few minutes of drive,

''So what isit?''

He turned his face towards me and tried to reach to an eye contact I was avoiding.

After a bit, he replied steadily,

''Where is Gabz?''

I started to take my time before responding, I couldn't tell him the truth, but I started to think, should I lie?

Does he not deserve to know the truth?

Before I could make my mind up, he threw another question at me as if he was throwing paint ball shots, one after another; he asked steadily again in his thick voice,

''Did you meet her today?''

I didn't want to take more time before replying because I was afraid that he would throw another question before I responded, so I replied to him quickly, and confidently, atleast I pretended I was confident;

''No I didn't.''

I thought it was better to lie for that moment and take some time before finally telling him what was true, he deserved to know the truth and it may have been selfish of me to not tell him the real story, but at that moment in time, I thought that was the most suitable thing to do.

He pressed on the accelator harder and took the way towards an empty and quiet road before asking me the next question,

''When did you meet her last?''

I thought it was working, maybe he was believing me, so I carried on with the easy lies and replied,

''On friday, last day of school.''

He hit the accelator and pulled the hand break both at once!

The black porsche made a drift on the ground making reckless noise, I had never witnessed a car in such a drift in my life and here I was, inside the car which had performed a drift.

There were clouds of confusion looming over me like black clouds, I wondered to myself, why had Jack performed a stunt all of a sudden?

As the car stopped and stood still on the empty and quiet road, he turned his face towards me!

There was a tear in his eye which was so rare for anyone to see those blue eyes drop a tear, Jack never cried, not even when he got beaten up in boxing or lost a boxing match!

Boxing was his first love, he loved the sport more then anything, but he never cried when he lost boxing matches either, so why was he in tears now?

The mighty confusion started to grow even more and then he finally wiped off the tear from his cheeks, and said furiously,

''Stop lying! You were with her today and now tell me, where is she?''

All of the confusion twisted into nervousness again, the confidence lost its grip and I wondered about how he knew I was with her, however I spoke up steadily,

''Today? No way!''

He looked into my hazel eyes with a furious look as if he would stab me to death any moment, after a small silence, he broke it by saying;

''So you're saying your boyfriend and my bestfriend Jay was lying to me huh?''

The nerves transected into fear, fright and chills that ran down my spine, however I somehow managed to still speak up,

''Jay? Where did you see him?''

I knew Jay was the key if I was to unlock any doors to this mystery, in order to save Gabriella, know how my fathers body got to the room and where his body was now, I needed one person, Jay!

But Jack wouldn't agree to tell me where he saw Jay, unless I agreed to his deal, which was, a question for a question!

If I told him what had happend to Gabriella, he would tell me where he saw Jay!

I thought to myself, should I tell him? And then I thought, is there an option anyway?

Jack wouldn't let me go if I didn't tell him, he would hold onto me and not let me go until I told him about Gabriella, so I started to tell him.

I told him the entire story of what had happend to Gabriella, how she got into a problem because of me, what she messaged me last night and how she was kidnapped today.

His eyes filled with tears hearing each word, I was wrong up until now, boxing may have been second love for Jack because his first love was definetly Gabriella!

He sat quiet as if he was paralysed, in a shock from which he couldn't recover, I told him about the message I received from Jay too!

He was furious, and one after another Jay had lost all of us, me, my trust, his best friend and now his bestfriends trust too.

But there was still a question, why was Jay doing this?

After I told him about Gabriella, Jack cried for couple of minutes, he certainly needed a shoulder and I was to blame for this too; because of me, all my friends had been tensed or involved in this now!

First Gabriella, now Jack, and it was all because of me!

Jack finally found grip and then told me about Jay when I asked him, he had seen him at the bus stop, and Jay had told him that Gabriella was in trouble.

He also said that only I knew what sort of trouble, and told Jack nothing about the messages he had sent to me ever!

I started to hate him even more, more then ever, he had broke my heart and had hurt me so much!

Jack finally drove the porsche and dropped me back to my house kindly, he was so concerned about Gabriella that he still had tears in his eyes when I left, it was rare to see a stud like Jack cry so much!

I finally got off and started to walk towards my house, but stopped as I saw a car drive and stop near my house after Jack went, a black car which looked a little messy and cheap!

The door opened and the driver who I couldn't see because of the tinted windows dropped a card paper, and drove away!

I was in confusion because everything unusual that happend now a days was related to me somehow.

I went across to the road to pick the card paper up with fear in my mind, I finally got there and picked up the paper.

I read the paper, and those were the words I would have never wanted to see, the words...

-

People who don't cry are weak.
Once you make them cry,
They turn strong!

Read the moral behind the lines!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578 50 21
this story is about a girl name Stacy she has a hard time overcoming Suicidal Road by herself so she meets three teens that life is most interest...
8.3K 171 39
This fan fiction is about a girl named Stacy who just moved to LA, she is said to have a power, a very harmful one that is said to be given to her by...
42 3 10
A heartbroken girl who just wanted to start a new happy life but something comes on the way.
14 0 1
It's about a girl named Tshoyang Selden who experiences different events in her life. She goes on trying to get the attention of her crush in her col...