My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 20 : step two...

1.2K 123 103
By iyra01

#2 How does he feel in your presence is he comfortable around you, can he confine in you his deepest secret without a second thought? How well do you know him and how well does he know you?

I drop the book on the table and moved out making my way to my bed plopping down ,nonchalantly I took out random color nail polish and started painting my nails.

Zero I got zero well it wasn't the first I scored zero in anything. A distant memory of me in sports kit dribbling the basket ball and jumping for the goal. The ball reached everywhere but the basket hence score was the constant zero making my chances zero being on the team.

I was devastated not because I had any plans of becoming like Michael Jordan but because I couldn't' take the advantage of sports quota that would've really proved beneficial in the future.

Today, I felt the same, me dribbling continuously my efforts which never found their way to the goal. I couldn't take the advantage of, when Krish hadn't slip out of my hand completely. I didn't know why I was even going through this when I knew the outcome like the back of my hand.

I was subjecting myself to series of blows of hammer over my foot.
Neither I was removing my foot nor was the blow stopping. We were just waiting each other to give up.

My door bell rang I immediately stood up blowing over my left hand nails. Ocean Blue not bad.

Gathering my clutch. I rushed down the stairs.

"I am going mummy!" I announced.

"With whom?" She really had to ask.

I turned back as always very close vicinity to the door. Something was wrong in their construction I guess.

Anyway, she asked and I will tell.
"Krish! I can't go to Pratiksh's house by taxi that won't be a good impression,"

As if I cared but mothers really cared about impression, reputation and close the lid after taking out the food.

She frowned, "you are being difficult,"

"Bye..." I left.

Easy people have no place in this world.

Krish positioned on his bike. I stopped dead in my track. He took time in dressing. He raised his sunglasses I shook my statue self.

"You are looking different today," I spoke out.

He smiled sliding his fingers to his jelled up hair, "I know. Three girls couldn't stop looking at me one even bumped into the pole"

I raised my eyebrow inside I was I can understand her. "You should change I suggest,"

He gave me a weird look I explained fumbling, "I mean casual looks are more famous on TikTok,"

I cringed god that was dumber than Aliya Bhatt making Prithvi Raj as our President.

His cheeks turned red for some very unknown reason, "I am not looking to get famous... Anyway, now hop on,"

I put my red helmet matched my attire. Yeah it didn't make me happy if I was looking for it.

My answer was a written no I didn't want to go to Pratiksha's house. I didn't dislike her. I searched for anything to just scrape out and nurture my disliking but I couldn't find them, aside from Krish liking towards her and that I had sworn I won't consider.

I knew very well even if I didn't go Krish will still go he won't stood up anyone whether he likes them or not. Concentrating would be hard for me wondering the two of them together. So I agreed.

"Do you know her house?" I shouted near his ear as we sped up front.

"No I'm just driving for fun today,"he replied grinning. I punched on his shoulder smiling.

••••••

Pratiksha's house it wasn't a house it was an apartment. She lived in an apartment. While I was still counting the floors Krish strutted to the gates talking to the guard.

I followed him still counting.

"Krish and Kyra-"

I was on 14 when that made me listen.

I gazed back at Krish grinning I like it when you say our names together.

"Okay your name is here but not Kyra's" the guard informed.

I flipped my neck at it, "what? How can I not be there when I was the first one to be invited,"

Krish snickered I shot him a glare.

"You are not using her name," the guard looked at me skeptically.

Now Krish laughed going aside.

I inspected that guard for his name Rocky wow Classic name, "Rocky umm.. uncle"
The guard appeared revolted. What? you looked above 40 I should have called you chacha. But, it was strange to imagine a Rocky named old man.

Holding a stick dragging his bent up body, wearing dhoti "ha beta(son) my name is Rocky,"

God.. weird imaginations I have

But it's a fact Rocky will also get old and so will Malaika Arora, note it Arjun Kapoor. (B -town talk)

"Can you make a call?" I pointed at the above phone ending my senseless daydreaming.

Muttering the guard pressed the digits. It was like we were meeting some Congress Leader.

"Yes ma'am" he nodded on the phone.

I turned my head right, now where's Krish.
I spotted him sliding in the opened gates.

Hey!

He felt my burning stare, grinning he waved his hand and went inside.

This is not fair. I marched in when the guard was still talking. Correct it, it was like meeting a BJP Leader.

"Hey , you catch up I knew it," Krish said from behind as I walked ahead ignoring him.

Went into the lift pressed the ten floor. The doors closes as Krish yelled, "wait I'm also here!"

He barely made it and stumbled in falling and striking his face to the lift interior.

I snorted.

"Not cool," he said rubbing his nose.

I made a horrified face, "oh my God Krish your nose!"

He put his hand down turning pale, "what happened to my nose!"

I shook my head shielding my eyes to freak him out more.

He pulled his mobile out with a frightened look he checked himself.
"It's alright?"

"Yes , did I say anything I just said it's your nose," I replied with a bored expressed.

His face switched to a dark one, "so funny Kyra that I forgot to laugh," he said making his voice robotic.

I was scared of robotic voice. (Phonophobia)

He walked like a robot over to me. I shrieked "ahhhhh!!!" shifting back to the wall. He came near still making that creepy voice -"ha ha see I can't laugh even If I try to,"

I hid my face screaming, "go away!"

He whispered to my ear, "I hate humans,"

I tried to push him he started laughing dropping his act holding my arms as I wanted to just strangle him up.

Ding!

Elevator door opened. The old couple watched us with disgusted expressions.

We separated out at once. Krish rubbed his neck awkwardly.
I settled my hair then paused wait this is more questionable.

"Namaste " Krish greeted getting out.
I tailed him , "Namaste"

The old woman shook her head at me as I passed her , " Boys can be understood but how can girls also,"

I glared at her ready to give a proper girl and boy difference. Krish pulled me by my hand.

"Come on,"

We stared at the door. I pressed the bell at the same time Krish also did our hands brushed. I drop it down
"Okay have your moment,"I said sighing.

Sorry for not responding to your PM's people I didn't use my phone for the time being because of some personal reasons.

Anyhow, I updated 👯👯🕺🕺💃💃

God I can't believe you know some Tablighi Jamaat just popped out from nowhere

And raise the bar to around 1834 cases and still some are hiding in

According to some sources, there is one from my area

I don't want to be in quarantine(actually no one wants to be)...😭

But they say it's a rumor

But isn't confirmed

Anyyyyyywayyyyy Love you all my readers but more to voters,❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote❤️❤️❤️

I think it will be more than 14 April

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
77.6K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
176K 23K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
38.2K 4.8K 22
hi my lovely readers I m back with a new story peep in to enjoy guys 😉