Make My Story (On Hiatus)

By Thatpowerfuldude3

A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number... More

Lost
The Right Thing To Do
A Second Chance At Life
Izumi Midoriya: Origin
What It Takes To Be A Hero
Roaring Muscles
Start Line Part 1
Start Line Part 2
What I Can Do For Now
Rage, You Damned Nerd!!
Deku Vs Y/n Vs Kacchan
Katumi's Starting Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida!
Encounter With The Unknown
Game Over
All Might and Y/n
In Each of Our Hearts
Question
That's The Idea, Ochako!
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Making Impressions
The Girl Born With Everything
Victory Or Defeat?
Battle On, Challengers!!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shiro Todoroki: Origin
The Boy Born With Nothing
Y/n L/n: Origin
Days To Come...
Moves
Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n Rising
Shout Out
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Midoriya Shigaraki and Y/n
Climax
The Aftermath Of "Hero Killer: Stain"
Listen Up! A Tale From The Past
Gear Up For The Final Exams
Yaoyorozu Rising
Stripping The Varnish
Katsumi Bakugo: Origin
Y/n L/n Vs. Enji Todoroki
Encounter
Welcome To I-Island
Last Update

Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students

2.6K 52 44
By Thatpowerfuldude3

You and Edgeshot jumped from building to building and saw the train that had been attacked and you both quickly went down to check. "Is everyone ok?" You asked as you jumped down and everyone looked at you and Edgeshot. "We're fine some of us just a little shaken up." The conductor said and you nodded. "Where did the villain go?" You asked "A hero took him away from here and luckily the villain hasn't come back" he said "I'll go help the other hero." Edgeshot said and you nodded. "Stay here and make sure everyones ok" he yelled as he jumped towards the building that had been pointed at.

"And is everyone here?" You asked "No aside from the old man I'm gonna guess that his sidekick ran off after him" he said "But she looked to young to be a sidekick" someone said. "She?" You asked "Its the girl from the U.A. sports festival" your eyes widened.

"Where did she go?" You asked "Hmm we saw her jump away towards that big explosion" the conductor said and you nodded and quickly ran off. "All of you get off the train and find somewhere safe!" You yelled as you ran towards the massive explosion.

*Gran Torino*

"How long has it been since I had an honest to goodness fight?" Gran Torino thought as the Nomu emerged from the destroyed building. "I cant let you keep doing all this damned collateral damage! What are you anyways?" He asked as the Nomu looked at the old man swiping its arm at him.

"Its fast. But not so fast that I cant react.." He thought as he avoided the attack. The nomu then turned its attention to some citizens that were trying to get away. "Its attacking indiscriminately! Rghhh stop it you stupid beast!" Gran Torino yelled as he was about to attack again on for a large fire blast to keep him from doing so.

Gran Torino's eyes widened making him use his boosters to keep him from diving into the fire. "I was actually here hunting The Hero Killer, but..looks like you've got bad timing pal." Gran Torino looked to the source of the voice.

"I'm afraid I dont know you, old timer. But leave this one to me." The voice said as the fire calmed dow. "Oh! You're..! Seriously!? Why're you here?" The couple asked to see that the Number 2 Hero Endeavor was in Hosu.

"Because I'm a hero." Endeavor said a smile on his face.

*Izumi*

Izumi was running through the panicked people towards the large explosion "they're all running from the center of the commtion!" Izumi thought. "That guy really looked like nomu..if it's as absurdly powerful as the one back at the USJ then...Not just Gran Torino, but the whole city is in trouble!!" Izumi thought finally reaching the center of the attack.

"Tenya!!" Manual yelled and izumi quickly saw all the fire and destruction happening. "How could he run off at a time like this!?" Manual asked "That guy calling for Iida I'd Normal Hero! He's Iidas mentor!" Izumi thought.

"Stand back and dont get in the way!! We heroes will put a stop to this! Follow instructions" a blonde hero told izumi.

"Sorry!" Izumi said and her eyes widened seeing the two more Nomu "No way! What's going on here!? Iida ran odd somewhere..? The always super busy Iida!? That's to weird. In the middle of all this trouble..hosu city..Nomu..or things that look like it..Iida..Hosu.." izumi thought as her heart dropped and her eyes widened.

"....Hero Killer!!!" Izumi thought and quickly ran to go find Iida.

"Damn what're this guys made of!?" A hero asked as he punched a nomu only for it to do no affect. "They took the fly!! What're these monsters trying to achieve here!?" A hero asked.

*Shigaraki*

"Yep..well done my nomu." Shigaraki said as he watched the destruction "I take it you're not joining the fray?" Kurogiri asked "I'm hurt, you idiot. That's why I brought them." Shigaraki said

*Flashback*

"Master..how many nomu are ready to go?" Shigaraki asked the tv in front of him "None on the level of the one who attacked U.A. with you..but six fully operational at this point." The voice said.

"Send em my way." Shigaraki said "Why?" The voice asked "Cuz I dont like The Hero Killer. And I'm allowed to crush what I dont like, right? Master!" Shigaraki said "...You can have three..use this opportunity to learn something." The voice said.

*Flashback End*

"HAHAHAHA BY TOMORROW MORNING, THE WORLD WILL HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU...HERO KILLER!!!" Shigaraki yelled.

*Iida*

Iida went for an attack by kicking directly up but stain quickly avoided the attack by jumping up. "Ingenium's brother? I used him to get rumors going." Stain said as he lifted his foot "But you're..!!" Stain yelled as he used on of his boot spikes to impale Iida's arm and then he slammed him to the ground.

"So weak." Stain said as he stomped on Iidas head and bring brung his word up and stabbed iidas shoulder "Both you..anf your brother are weak. Its because you're posers!" Stain said "Shut up, evildoer!!" Iida yelled.

"The damage you did to his spinal cord means he's probably going to be crippled for the rest of his life! He'll never be a hero again!! He saved so many people..he's a leader. He's a great hero!!" Iida yelled.

"There's no good reason you could possibly have for crippling him..!!" Iida yelled.

*Flashback*

"Tensei! You've made your father proud! You're so young, yet you've already become independent. You command so many sidekicks" Iidas father said. "That's no small feat, I tell you!" He finished.

"Nah. You say "command" but it's the opposite, father. I'm in no position to accomplish much on my own yet, so they're all there to support me." Tensei said as a much younger Iida looked at hid brother.

"I've got to hard to reciprocate, given all they do for me. Though I cant say I've got much sense for it at all..heroes have yo bear the weight of that title. I'm just glad..if my work somehow helps people out." Tensei said a smile on his face.

*Flashback Over*

"He's my hero" iida said ad Stain narrowed his eyes at him "He's a great hero..who inspired my dreams!!!" Iida yelled as tears formed in his eyes. "I'll KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!" Iida yelled. Stain then pointed to Native "Save him first." Stain said.

"Forget about yourself for a second and try saving others. Dont wield your power for your own sake. Because getting trapped by your own hate and acting out of pure self interest...makes you the furthest thing from a hero." Stain said and Iida looked at Native.

"That's why..you have to die." Stain said as he took his sword out of Iida's shoulder. Stain then brought the blade close to his mouth and licked the blood of it "Gah! My body..it wont move..!?!?" Iida thought.

"Goodbye child may your death bring upon a better world.." Stain said lifting his sword "Shut up..Shut up!!" Iida yelled "You look up to me that much, tenya? Guess that makes me a great hero or something!! Ha ha" tensei said.

"It doesnt matter what you say now!!! Your still the criminal who hurt my brother!!!" Iida yelled. Stain then looked to his right to see a green blue jump to his direction.

"SMASHHHHH!!!!!" Izumi yelled landing a perfect hit on Stain making him stumble back.

"Midoriya!?" Iida asked "I'm here to save you..iida!!" Izumi said

*A Few Minutes Earlier: Izumi*

"I might be overthinking this and it's not like I've got proof!!" Izumi thought as she ran on top of a building "But that's exactly why I've gotta take action here!! In the same city where The Hero Killer appeared...We've got some Nomu look-alikes rampaging around. I maybe the only one in the whole city uneasy about the potential connection..the league of villains and The Hero Killer..could they be working together!?" Izumi thought as she jumped from one building to another.

"And that probably means The Hero Killer is somewhere around here right now!! Could it be..He's found The Hero Killer!?" Izumi thought as she saw the large fire and went away as she looked for her friend.

As she ran through crevices and alleys her eyes widened at what she saw "Bingo!" She thought as she bounced from wall to wall and hit the hero killer right in the face.

Stain stumbled back and glared at Izumi, iida who was on the ground with a stab wound from his fight. His eyes widened "Midoriya? But why!?" Iida asked "This kid..she's one of the two from Shigaraki's photo" Stain thought.

"It was on tv..! How 60 percent of The Hero Killer's victims..were discovered around blind corners in deserted areas..so I've been scouring the back alleys near the normal, close to the center of all the trouble.." izumi explained.

"Looking for you!" Izumi yelled as her green lightning surrounded her body and the red Mark's went around her body. "Can you move!? Make for the main road and get some pros to come help us!" Izumi instructed "I cant move! He cut me..that's likely his quirk.." iida groaned as he did his best to get up but nothing.

"They were talking about that..so he needs to cut you to get it to work?" Izumi asked until she noticed Native who was on the ground too "Another one!! If it was just Iida, I might've been able to carry him and run, but.." izumi thought. "Midoriya, dont interfere..this had nothing to do with you!!" Iida yelled "What're you saying?" Izumi asked.

"A friend shows up and says.."I'm here to save you." That's a good line for sure. But it's my duty to kill these two. And if we're forced to fight, then naturally..The Weaker will be culled." Stain said as his piercing red eyes glared at Izumi making her shake in fear.

"So. What now?" Stain asked "Sick people like you, you only want to sound noble to disguise the fact that you enjoy destroying and killing people.." your words rang through Izumis head.

"This guy's not like the attackers at USJ..those are the eyes..of a killer.." izumi thought as she lowered her hands and put one behind her back. "Even with just a hunch and no proof..I should've persuaded some pros to come with me." Izumi thought as she took her phone out and began to to put in a message into Class 1-A's groupchat and it was a picture of her location.

"Now I need to to protect those two that are down. Maybe some time, or if possible..drive off the Hero Killer..all by myself." Izumi thought as she glared at Stain.

"No!! I told you to run!! This is none of your business!" Iida yelled "What's a hero supposed to do when you say shit like that?" Izumi asked an angry and pissed off expression on her face.

"I-ive got a lot to say to you, but..that'll come later! Because it's like All Might said.." izumi said as she forced a smile on her face and got into a fighting position "Giving help that's not asked for..is what makes a true hero." Izumi said. Stain looked at her surprised by this girls choice of words.

Izumi then ran directly towards Stain and he smiled at this.

(This Manga page looks dope af idk y I like it so much)

"Good!" Stain said "Ome For All." Izumi thought as her body crackled with the lightning around her "Full Cowling! One chance to get close!!" She thought as Stain swiped his sword horizontally. "Watch out! If he cuts you.." iida called out.

"No..he's gone?" Stain thought and he looked up to see Izumi with her fist raised.

"Those movements! Just like..Bakugo's..!" Iida thought "It worked!? It worked! My Full Cowling!! I can really fight!" Izumi thought as she got up but failed to notice Stain had recovered. He lifted his knife and licked a bit of blood off it.

Izumi then felt her body freeze in place couldnt move "what?" Izumi asked and looked at her arm and saw a small cut.

"Did he graze me!? A scratch I cant even feel is somehow enough?" Izumi asked. She looked over to Stain to see a bit of her blood coming from his knife "No..that's not it!! It's the blood!!" Izumi thought as stain walked away from her.

"You lack power. But you did track my movements you you exploited my blind spot..and planned to bring me down..that's how you moved. So many fools out there are nothing but talk..but you..are worth keeping alive..unlike these others." Stain said as he walked towards Iida.

Stain then lifted his word getting ready to kill Iida "oh crap!! No, dont!!" Izumi yelled.

Stain then quickly jumped away as two large fire blasts got towards him.

"One after another..so many interruptions today.." Stain groaned as he turned to see you and Shiro both your arms on fire.

"Midoriya. Learn to write..move specific directions." Shiro said as she held her phone in her hand with a picture of her location.

"We were almost to late." Shiro said and you nodded in agreement "That boy.." Stain said as he looked at you. "You wont be taking anymore lives..Hero Killer Stain!" You shouted as your body burst into fire and lightning surrounded you as well.

"Shiro get the others to safety this bastards mine" you said as Stain glared at you "One after another..hahh...time might be up for someone.." Stain thought.

"Y/n..I trust you and I believe you can handle yourself but still.." Shiro said and you looked at her and smiled.

"I'll be fine..I'm not gonna let him hurt anyone else again. It's like I said back at the festival I'll be a hero who saves everyone around me.." you said and Stain looked at you surprised.
"But how'd you find us..?and..your left!!" Izumi asked "Took me a few seconds to figure it out. That group text to everyone with nothing but your location. Because sending out a totally meaningless message..isnt your style" Shiro said as she sent ice Stains way to freeze him. "We ran into each other and both came as quick as we could" you said as you watched Stain carefully pick up his knife.

Instead it got izumi and the ice lifted up and made izumi slide towards Shiro and you "Dont worry in just a few minutes..the pros'll be here!" Shiro yelled as you and her sent a large fire blast Stains way.

Stain then quickly jumped away and you followed his movements and jumped his way too. Stains eyes widened as he tried to cut you but you quickly moved out of the way and punched his gut making him fall back to the ground.

"Argh not bad kid.." Stain said as he got up "Consider that a polite warning..please just let my friends go.." you pleaded and he glared. "I have an obligation to kill that so called Pro and your friend..dont get in my way.." he said and you dent him a glare back.

"Good Shiro has Izumi on her side now..I dont have to worry about them getting in my way.." you thought as you got into a fighting position. "I made myself a promise i stupidly forgot..I wont be a hero for fame or for money but because I wanna be like Toshi and my parents.." you said and Stain looked at you confused.

"I'll be a hero to protect those around me!!" You yelled as the flames around your body grew bigger and hotter. And soon your flames turned blue.

"Come on Hero Killer..show me what you can do!" You said and Stain felt a smile come to his face. "So..your the boy I've been hearing about." He said and you raised an eyebrow "The boy who fought along side All Might at the USJ and the one that Shigaraki wants dead." Stain said and you glared at him.

"So what?" You asked and Stain's eyes widened "So what I fought alongside the number 1 hero? So what handjob wants me dead? You think I care? I'm not the type of person to brag and I never will be I'm only fighting you because that's what a hero would do..this is for everyone you've hurt..and this is so you dont hurt anyone again.." you said and Stain gave you a look one filled with happiness and interest.

"Hahahahahahaha!!" Stains laugh echoed throughout the alley while you kept your cool. "Excellent maybe this so called hero society has a future after all!!" He yelled and with amazing speed charged at you sword in hand.

You moved to left to avoid his swing and put you hand to his side and made a large blue fire blast.

(Like that)

Stain then jumped up and hung on to the side of the building and went attack you again only for Shiro to send a large slab of ice his way and him to dodge again. "Its just like the reports said. But you're not killing these guys today. Hero Killer." Shiro said as you and Stain jumped from wall to wall and continued to try to hit the other. But due to both of your speeds every attack missed.

"Todoroki! Y/n! Dont let him draw blood! Pretty sure he paralyzes opponents by ingesting their blood! That's how he got us!" Izumi yelled and Stain glared at her.

"Explains all the blades." Shiro said as she got ready to attack. Stain saw this and then kicked you and that made you slam into the side of the building.

"So I've gotta keep my distance.." Shiro said and then moved her head to the side getting a small cut on her cheek due to a knife that Stain had tossed her way. "You've got some good friends...Ingenium!" Stain yelled as he was now close to Shiro and about to use his knife to cut her more. But his attack was stopped by a huge slab of ice that Shiro had quickly made.

Stain then looked up and so did Shiro "His sword!?" Shiro asked.

You then quickly charged at stain now your hand looked completely rock hard and had cracks. "Stay away from her!" You yelled and punched Stain in his side making him grunt in pain.

Stain then quickly jumped up to avoid an ice attack from Shiro and you followed him.

"Why..? All three of you..? Just stop it..I've inherited my brothers name. I have to do this..he's mine to..." iida said "Inherited his name? That's weird.." shiro said as she lifted her right hand and brought it down as you and Stain jumped to avoid the giant spikes of ice erupting from the ground. You then quickly encased your leg with solid earth and kicked his side making him fly towards the spikes.

He quickly recovered and jumped from spike to spike towards shiro only for you to grab his large red scarf and throw him back.

"Cuz the Ingenium, I know never made faces like that." Shiro said and Iidas eyes widened as you and Stain jumped around trying to hit each other.

"Y/n..." izumi said as she saw you and Stain go back and forth blocking, slashing, punching, and missing hit after hit.

Izumi then felt her finger twitch slightly making her eyes go wide. Stain the went to break Shiro's ice as you followed him best you could "So fast.." you said trying to keep up "obstructing you own vision when up against an opponent faster than yourself..poor strategy..indeed." stain said.

Shiro then lit her arm on fire "You'd like to think so." Shiro yelled as stain cut through her ice and threw two knives her way impaling her arm.

"Above!" You yelled then izumi quickly jumped up and grabbed stain and dragged him on the building wall. "Midoriya/Izumi!!" You and Shiro yelled "Somehow I can move again just fine!!" Izumi said "So it has a limit?" Shiro asked.

"No. She was the last one of us to get hit! And I still cant move" native said "Must be type O." Stain thought as he elbowed Izumi's side making her fall back and you then quickly jumped up and caught her bridal style. You then both landed next to Shiro and all three of you glared at Stain while izumi had a small blush on her face due to you carrying her.

"So he tasted our blood and paralyzed us. But I was the first to break free somehow." Izumi said as you put her down. "I can think of three possible explanations. Either the effect is weaker the more people he uses it on..or it's how much blood he gets..or its effectiveness depends on blood type.." izumi explained.

"Blood type..? I'm B" Natve said "And I'm A" iida said. "So? You figured it out. Bravo. Very impressive" Stain said smiling.

"Hero Killer: Stain his quirk bloodcurdle by ingesting someone's blood he can freeze them for up to eight minutes! Depending on their blood type from shortest to longest time its O, A, AB, and B"

"Though it's not like knowing that'll really help us.." Izumi said "We need to hurry up and get these two out of here.." shiro said.

"Even if one of us were to stay behind and distract him while the other get them outta here he's too quick. He'll be focused on you guys more then on me." You said and Shiro nodded "He's quick enough to react to both ice and fire so I'm not seeing an opening. Until the heroes get here..our best hope is to keep him at bay and keep dodging." Shiro said.

"You've got to much exposed blood, todoroki. Y/n and I will draw his attention while you provide rear support!" Izumi said as she powered up and you looked at her.

"One For All?" You thought seeing that she looked stronger and gave off a different aura. "Pretty risky plan..but yeah." Shiro said as your arms turned rock hard and the rest of your body was covered in your bright yellow electricity.

"The three of us...will protect them." Shiro said as you and izumi nodded.

"Three on one, huh? This wont be easy." Stain said as you glared his way. Soon you two started to attack with both you and izumi charging at him. You went to his right while izumi went to his left, stain the quickly jumped up and went straight for izumi. You then quickly followed Stain as you swung your hand to get a hit.

"Ever since your brother was taken down..I've had my eye on you. Because all that built up resentment was written all over your face. I know that when I see it." Shiro thought as she sent I've towards Stain.

"And I know just how much grudges like that..can cloud a person's vision. I was shocked how fast my mom..went from crying and apologizing to smiling and offering forgiveness." Shiro thought as she remembered he moms look of sadness and feeling of kidness.

"At any point before that...I never would've dreamed of choosing my dads agency for my internship. It's not that i forgave him. I doubt I ever will. It's just that I want to witness and experience for myself what makes him the number two hero out there. No matter how much of a scumbag he is..i had to dee for myself the decision making and intuition that's made people label him the number 2 hero" shiro thought ad she sent a fireblast stains way only for him to dodge. Stain looked up only to be met with a punch directly to his face. He recovered quick and swung his blade only for izumi to push you out the way and get cut.

"Izumi!" You yelled and charged at the Hero Killer to keep him from tasting her blood.

"It was so simple, all of it! So simple, yet I couldnt see it! Two sentences and six words that opened my eyes. And after helping Y/n do the same I could see everything clearly." Shiro thought as she watched you and Stain jump around the buildings once more. A red blur chasing after a yellow streak of lightning.

Iida watched this "Save him first!" He remembered Stains words. "I'm here to save you" izumi's words "The three of us will protect them " shiro's words "This is for everyone you've hurt! And this is so you dont hurt anyone again!" Your words "I'll kill you!!" And finally Iidas own words echoed through his head.

Stain then quickly licked the blood on his sword and froze izumi making her go down. "He's even faster then before!" Izumi thought as stain threw knives directly at you and they ended up stabbing your arm making you hiss in pain but you kept going.

"Stop it..I cant..take it.." iida said as he watched his friends fight for him and Native "if you wanna stop this.." shiro yelled. "Because I've..just got one thing to say to you!!" Shiro yelled sending another ice attack Stains way.

"Then stand up!!!!!" Shiro yelled "Never forget who you want to become!!!" Shiro yelled as stain kicked you away once more making you hit your back on the side of the building. Stain the charged at Shiro cutting her ice to pieces.

Iida grit his teeth and began to feel his hand twitch slightly.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 53
To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do it. And the first step is getting into...
25.2K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
572 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...
77.9K 2.4K 32
Kyouka Jirou x reader (complete and under editing) This story takes place in 1A's (now 2A)'s second year at UA when (y/n) transfers into their class...