Her Only Hope

By talabook

Sequel of His Only Rose. Make sure to read that one first! Rose's life didn't turned out as planned. After li... More

CAST
CAST 2
Recap
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N

CHAPTER 7

5.6K 196 41
By talabook

Rose's POV

"What are you doing?" Jason grabbed my arm before I went with Marcus to get my stuff, "Why do you always have to do this."

"I know what I am doing." I said, "I want him to pay for what he did to me."

Jason's face changed right away, his jaw was clenched and his eyes turned to look at Daniel.

He was preparing his bandages and someone lent him clothes to fight.

Today didn't turn out as planned.

"Ready?" Damon said, walking towards me, "Everyone has gathered around and are ready to see you fight again."

"Again?" Jason looked at me with a confused and mad look.

Fuck.

"I need to go. After the fight I will explain everything." I said and walked towards Marcus who had my bag with gym clothes, shoes, and my bandages.

Thank god I have a sports bra in there.

"Be careful." Marcus said. Emily was looking at Daniel scared, which made me even angrier. Knowing someone is making her feel like this again, he is going to regret it.

I changed into my clothes and got ready but before I left someone grabbed my hand, "He has a knife." Emily whispered. She was looking at Daniel, he took a small pocket knife and hid it in his shoe.

Fucking cheater.

"I am going to win anyway." I smiled at her.

I looked towards Marcus and told him to stay with Emily. I know he will not leave her.

Amanda is with Logan next to Jason and Damon. Lorenzo is with Sara and the boys are together with the rest.

I saw Cole and Ace talking to some people and started taking out money.

They are betting.

I hope they are betting for me.

I rolled my eyes and got my bandages ready. Jason walked towards me before I went towards the small arena where I was going to fight.

"Take it easy and if you need any help-

"I won't." I cut him off, "I am going to be fine."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please gather around and get ready for our first fight of the night!" The man was standing in the middle of the arena yelling at everyone.

"Start making your bets!" Everyone was cheering like crazy.

"Let's get started! As people may know, King is back and ready for another fight!" People were shouting my name and cheering up for me, I looked towards the boys and Lorenzo looked at me and moved his look to Daniels legs.

I could see Daniel having trouble stepping on his left leg. Since he was in shorts I saw his knee purple.

He already got beaten.

That's a huge advantage. That means he is already hurt.

I nodded and waited for Daniel to step up. I saw his amused expression as he walked in.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

"Ready?" The man looked at me, I nodded. "Ready?" He looked towards Daniel, who nodded and stayed with a smirk the whole time.

"3...2...1...GO!" The whistle blew and adrenaline started to flow in my system, It pumps and beats like it's about to explode.

No one made a move at first. Until he decides to lunge me aiming for my rib. I quickly dodge him and kick his left knee making him yell in pain.

He stumbles for a few seconds giving me the perfect opportunity to throw him an uppercut. I throw a left hook but I feel his hand grabbing my arm twisting it backwards I used my head to punch him but he forced me to the floor. I felt his body on top of mine not letting me move away.

I used my knee to kick him in his ass but he never moved. Daniel started throwing punches to my face really hard.

He paused for a second, he was about to take his pocket knife so I took the chance to flip him over and now I was straddling him.

And guess what.

I grabbed his pocket knife.

I didn't use it.

I threw it towards Jason which he looked surprised but grabbed it anyways and gave to Damon.

I played it fair and started punching him in the face really hard that my knuckles started hurting. Daniel's face was all bloody. I want to kill him, I really do.

But I can't. Not without giving me information.

He works for my dad.

And I need to know where he is.

I kept on punching really hard until I felt someone grab my hand before I went too far.

I know he made my life a living hell back then. Not only mine, but also for the girls who were down there with me, like Emily.

I looked up and Jason was there. He stood me up and Damon took Daniel away. His face is unrecognizable since it's all covered in blood and all swollen.

"Damon!" I ran towards him before he left, "keep him. I need to ask him something later."

"As you may have guessed. Our champion once again! ROSE KING!" Everyone was yelling like crazy and cheering up. I chuckled and looked towards the boys who were receiving a lot of money.

Lorenzo shook his head and Stephen just looked at me and looked really concerned. I know they don't like the idea of me fighting, and they will be hella mad when we get back home.

After the fight Damon gave me the chance to go upstairs to his office and get cleaned up. Everyone wanted to stay for a while and then continue drinking back home.

"To celebrate" but I actually know they all want to get drunk as fuck.

And I will obviously join them.

The music turns back on and I go upstairs with my bag. My wrist hurt really bad. That fucking asshole literally twisted my hurt wrist.

Well it was healed (kind of) But now it will take a longer time to get properly healed.

So bye bye fighting and training.

I sighted and leaned on Damon's desk. I opened my bag and grabbed my black dress and my small towel.

I got to the bathroom and cleaned all the sweat and washed my face fast. I put on my dress and obviously stayed with the shoes and kept my heals in the bag. I brush my hair and put on some extra deodorant and perfume.

Done.

I got out of the bathroom and Jason scared the shit out of me.

"Fuck Jason." I sighted. I walked towards him and put my bandages in my bag, Jason was leaning against the table and looked at them which were covered with some dry blood.

"Let me help you." He said. I lean against the desk and now he is in front of me. He grabbed some of the alcohol and cotton that Damon had on his first aid kit.

"We need to stop helping each other like this." He chuckled. He cleaned my cuts gently and I didn't flinch, I was just looking at him and admiring his perfectly shaped face. The way his sharp jawline clenched and unclenched. I looked at his tattoos covering his entire arm and neck.

Then I looked at his wrist and it said, Loren?

"Can I ask you something?" I asked softly with a small smile.

He turned to look straight at me and nodded, "who is Loren?" I asked, "You don't have to answer if you don't wa-

"It's my mom." He smiled softly and his eyes lightened up a little bit.

I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my small body.

He lifted my head up to look at him and he lowered his face making our lips meet.

His hand goes against my cheek, giving himself more support to push himself towards me. My lips were firm against his, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. We held it for a few seconds, before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go.

I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us. He grunted and kissed me more aggressively, his hand went to my leg and gently carried me putting me on the table.

One of his hands went to my waist holding me and the other was on my cheek.

I felt his hand getting lower to my thigh when I felt my heart beat fast.

But not because I was nervous.

I was having a panic attack.

I felt myself getting shaky and my breath was getting heavier and heavier when suddenly air stopped coming through.

"Rose." Jason said separating himself from me but holding my cheek.

My lungs were burning and I felt my eyes starting to tear up.

Images started to appear and I could only see Cameron. Himself grabbing me harshly and touching my body.

"Stop." I said. I walked away, I couldn't stop shaking so I fell to my knees and started to count in my head trying to relax myself but failed miserably.

I could only see him.

How he tied my hands with the rope.

How he cut my arms and thighs.

How he kissed me harshly on every part of my body.

How he pulled himself in and raped me.

"Please stop." I could hear his voice in my head, my hands went on both sides of my ears trying to get all these thoughts out of my head.

"Breath." Jason said he was kneeled in front of me trying to calm me down.

"Inhale." He breathed in, "exhale." He breathed out.

I followed his advice and my breath started to slow down.

"It's okay." He sighed. "You're safe with me." He smiled. He caresses my cheek slowly and tries to give me some space.

He looked terrified, concerned, sad.

I looked at him and we both stayed silent when I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I was still shaking but started to relax against him.

I wanted to cry.

I really did.

But I just couldn't.

"I am sorry." I whispered, tears were forming in my eyes and I was afraid to let them fall.

But they did.

He whipped away the small tear from my cheek, "Don't ever apologize for this."

------------------

Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes I am trying to post as fast as I can!

Thank you for 1k!!!

What do you think about the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
51K 1.1K 38
| Second book in "His" series | "There's no escape for you Willow! You're a worthless piece of shit!" Ryan yells as he slaps my face. "Nobody would...
1.2K 172 22
Ally finally figured out her secret admirer. After all the envelopes of pictures of her. What was it now? Six to seven weeks of waiting to figure out...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...