Princess' Riches {ON HOLD}

By DeeNOss

(Y/n) Wayne is the twin brother of billionaire, Bruce Wayne. The explorer dares to go on his most daring adve... More

Chapter One: The Genesis of Wayne
Chapter Two: The American Odyssey
Chapter Three: Hive Of Scum And Villainy
Chapter Four: Wayne's World
Chapter Five: The Truth Shall Set You Free
Chapter Six: Calling Cards, Curses and Demon-Dwellers
Chapter Seven: Who Let The Dog Out?
Chapter Eight: River of Hope
Chapter Nine: Justice Has Been Served
Chapter Ten: Tick Tock, Tick Tock
Chapter Twelve: Hell Hath No Fury
Chapter Thirteen: Heart Of Stone
Chapter Fourteen: A Killer Punchline
Chapter Fifteen: He Will Never Hurt You Again
Chapter Sixteen: The Battle For Earth
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Don't Die
Chapter Eighteen: You Haven't Lost Your Touch
Chapter Nineteen: What Lies Beneath
Chapter Twenty: Where The Magic Happens
Chapter Twenty-One: Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter Twenty-Two: Am I Blue?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Immortal Damnation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Family Feud
Chapter Twenty-Five: You Hear The News About Huey Lewis?
Chapter Twenty-Six: Gone, But Not Forgotten
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Readjusting, Needing
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Back-Breaker
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Meet Your Maker
Chapter Thirty: Knightmayre
Chapter Thirty-One: The Big Plan
Chapter Thirty-Two: Monster Mash
Chapter Thirty-Three: War World
Chapter Thirty-Four: So You Finally Did It
Chapter Thirty-Five: Riddle Me This...
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Little Less Conversation
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Shadow's Silhouette
Chapter Thirty-Eight: To Hell And Back
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Viking Way
Chapter Forty: Schemes
Chapter Forty-One: More Theatrics!

Chapter Eleven: Blew It

1.4K 36 4
By DeeNOss

"Joker's hacked every screen in Gotham and we still can't find the source of the signal." Jim said in a distressed manner.

Then, the Joker reappeared again.

"Here's how we do this little tango. I've tucked away a great big time bomb somewhere in Gotham City. If anyone tries something I don't like, I press this," the Clown produced a green detonator with a red button. "... and KABLOOEY!! No waiting! Now, I know you want to see the big bomb hunt from the best possible angles, so, I've set up cameras all over town. Nobody will be able to burp without us looking in on them! And since every good suspension has to have a ticking clock, here's mine!"

A clock appeared on the screen with the limited time of twenty-two minutes and thirty-six seconds before the bombs would detonate.

"Oh, what were you expecting? A round number?! I see one of our stars approaching the red carpet!"

From Joker to the next camera, the video focused on a figure in black searching Gotham Bay for the bomb Joker planted.

"And Avatar's in black. Always chic. While he's stumbling around trying to find my bomb, let's see how the local economy's doing... Now back to the flying Miss Daisy."

To everyone's surprise, Superman donated his time in assisting the authorities and (Y/n) with searching for the next bomb at the use of his x-ray vision until something caught his attention.

"Clueless as usual. Waitaminute... he seems to have found one!"

Constant camera changes managed to keep up with the Man of Steel approaching the possible whereabouts of Joker's second bomb, hidden in one of Gotham's Fire Departments. Inside, Superman was seen landing in the centre of the room, his fingers dug into the floor as a large chunk of rubble was pulled out before a bomb was visibly seen counting down its eventual detonation. Without any time to waste, Diana made off by flying into the sky with ideas calculating possible bomb locations.

A few ideas popped in her mind, but with such limited time to search each location, Diana made her way to the closest and landed in the centre of the road next to a manhole and jumped in. The murky sewer smell reached Diana's nostrils as the sewer water flowed beneath her as she hovered, avoiding the hassle of dirtying her boots. Luck seemed to be on her side as a red flashing light in the darkness at the end of the tunnel caught Diana's keen eye, indicating a camera placed in the sewers. Her only issue was the extend of the maze of the sewers. Fortunately, her gut instincts lead her towards an opening.

Down below, a steel platform with three Joker goons in body armour stood by patiently guarding the bombs. With a cocky smirk, Diana leapt down to confront the goons when all three gawked in her direction when one slammed their fist on a button that opened a large sewer tunnel gate to open. Tisking, Diana lashed out at the goons and knocked them all unconscious before examining the bomb. A reptilian hiss reached Diana's ears, alerting her of danger lurking the waters of the sewers. Her eyes scanned the environment and the waters for the threat present yet nothing could warn her of the exact location of the danger.

"Hungry..." A voice snarled following a prolonged growl.

"Show yourself!" Diana challenged.

Behind her, a voice roared. "I'll rip your flesh like paper... RRAAGGHHH!!"

Her attacker leapt out of the water, teeth glistened as the jaw of the inhuman aimed for her arm when Diana slid aside, avoiding the ten foot man-croc that appeared to face her. In an attempt to lunge his mouth at her, Diana slapped her hands on his face, stopping her from gnawing at her face when a hand balled and punched her side, launching her into a wall. Realising the challenge before her, Diana kept her sword in its sheathe and lashed out at her attacker as all it took was one punch for the crocodile-man to flee after having a few teeth knocked out.

With the threat gone, Diana moved her attention back to the bomb and acted in haste to disarm it when she accidentally cut the wrong wire which sped the detonation time. Without any time to waste, Diana grabbed firmly ahold of the bomb and flew directly upwards until she was on the surface, passing the tallest buildings in Gotham before throwing the bomb as high as she could before it detonated in an orange inferno. On a giant screen, Joker's face was shown acting over-excitedly at something that stole his attention.

"Even you can't disarm my bomb in time, Avatar! What kind of a retort is that?! You're not even trying! NOT THE BLUE ONE!! YOU'LL BLOW US ALL TO SMITHEREENS! Seriously, you were right. Cut the black one. I mean the red one. No, blue. That's it. Black and yellow-striped one. I mean green!"

Diana felt a slight tremor rock Gotham as alarmed cars blared when the black-haired woman caught sight of two of her fellow allies lingering on the street.

"Diana..." (Y/n) sighed in relief and approached his wife to hug her.

"How did you fare, beloved?" The black-haired woman responded breathlessly.

"Bombs we found were duds. Except this one. Clark, you know where the Joker's hiding?"

The black-haired man smirked. "Don't have to. Bruce has already found him."

"It seems too easy. Like he didn't put up much of a fight " (Y/n) muttered.

"Think nothing of it, beloved. Now that the Joker has been apprehended, we're returning to Paris to resume our honeymoon - we will not be disturbed for another month." Diana replied sternly.

Without another word spoken, Diana picked up her husband from under his legs and soared off through the sky for France. With the moon high above them, the happy couple held tightly onto one another as they enjoyed the sights as (Y/n) pointed out constellations in reference to the night they first spent together couped up on the boat chartered for Gotham.

Paris, France

(Y/n) was quick to notice Diana's strange behaviour upon their return to their apartment. The lack of communication concerned (Y/n) as his wife refused to look at him or exchange glances. When time came for the couple to retire to their bed, (Y/n) was last to walk in where he got the surprise of his life. On the bed, laid (Y/n)'s wife in black lingerie. In her left hand was her lasso and her other hand was up to her face, her fingernail in between her teeth with her mouth formed in a seductive smile.

"D-Diana? Honey, what's this?" (Y/n) stammered in shock.

Flexing her index finger at him, Diana called him over in a flirtatious whisper. "Come here..."

Doing what he was told, (Y/n) dawdled towards the bed at the same time he undressed himself at a casual speed not too quickly until he was buck naked.

"Trying new things, are we?" (Y/n) spoke more deeply than usual as he bounced his eyebrows twice.

"I've read all twelve volumes of Clio's Treaties On Bodily Pleasure. It states that men are essential for procreation, but for sex..."

"If teasing and putting me down is your form of foreplay, it's working."

Diana scoffed. "No, beloved. It says men aren't as efficient in sex. But I'm not saying you aren't."

"Oh. So I'm guessing you're taking charge this time."

"Lie down," she instructed.

Taking her place, (Y/n) laid on his back and allowed his wife to take one hand after the other and tied it to the bed post. Deep down, he was almost fully enjoying it, only slightly uncomfortable that a safe word had not been discussed. Coyly, he spoke his wife's name as she got off the bed and gave him a wink before exiting the room to fetch herself a glass of wine.

"Diana?! Honey?!" (Y/n) yelled.

No response.

"Oh my Gods... she did not just leave me here."

The sound of a door closing made (Y/n)'s heard drop in his chest as being left bound to the bed made him cold from the lack of clothing. (Y/n) then proceeded to muster willpower to escape his bonds, despite knowing the lasso was indestructible. All he had to do was break free from the bedpost and dig his teeth into the rope to loosen it. It sounded better than he thought, yet putting it into action seemed harder than expected.

Hours later, (Y/n) succeeded after forty-four tiring attempts. Then, the sound of a door clicking caught (Y/n)'s ears. A figure drifted past the bedroom door, bringing concern to the bound (Y/n) Prince-Wayne until a familiar sight brought him relief. His wife had returned to him but with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Still not free? I thought I taught you better than that?" Diana addressed her husband smugly.

"Mind giving me a hand?" (Y/n) requested, defeated.

Diana pouted and went to his aid. "Oh, my sweet... How about I make it up to you?"

"I tie you up and leave you for three hours?"

"No, silly. We do what we planned on doing earlier."

(Y/n) exhaled in relief that the rope tightened around his wrists was released. At last, the two were able to make love as planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 6 1
Matt gets sick after an accident which occurred while attempting to follow Batman. Terry finds himself going into the past with the current Flash in...
11.1K 196 64
A Zatanna and Dick Grayson story Dick Grayson is a circus kid taken in by billionaire Bruce Wayne. Zatanna's a magician for galas and high class part...
151K 4K 16
"Todd" "Demon Spawn" ------------------------------ Jason Todd and Damian Wayne were legally brothers, but they never got along. What happens w...
15.4K 425 30
Explore the world of Kimberly Wayne, the young heiress to Wayne Enterprises, and biological daughter of Bruce Wayne as she struggles with survivor's...