Vicious Love [Teddy Lupin]

By lynnnxnn

He likes to tease her. He likes to annoy her. He can't ever seem to stay away from her. Little does she know... More

1. Quidditch World Cup
2. Diagon Alley
3. Hogwarts
4. Classes
5. Sam & Stars
6. Black Lake
7. Quidditch Tryout
8. Befuddlement Draught
9. Hogsmeade Trip
10. Margaret's Party
11. Mood Swings
12. Apologies
13. Shut Up And Dance
14. Mischief Rises
15. Halloween
16. Ser Hodgkin
17. Monday Afternoon
18. Shrieking Shack
19. Rain & Thunder
20. Dueling Week (I)
21. Dueling Week (II)
22. Alternate Universe
23. Holiday Break
24. Day Well Spent
25. Lazy Day
25.5. Weasleys
26. Rookwood Party
27. Visiting Lupin
28. Just for Tonight
29. Christmas
30. Christmas (Pt.2)
31. Snow
32. New Years Eve
33. Confront & Confess
34. Ser Hodgkin's Secret
35. Down in the Forest
36. Acceptance
38. Field Trip
39. Emperor's New Clothes
40. Reckless and the Brave
41. Family
41.5. Meet Up
42. Family Reunion
43. Rescued
44. How to reply to a love confession? Viciously.
45. Boyfriend
46. Nightmares
47. Darker Side
48. Golden Days
49. Epilogue

37. Acceptance (Pt. 2)

9.3K 392 490
By lynnnxnn

"Okay?" Edward gasped, looking surprised and confused at the same time.

"Okay."

"Wait, really?!" His eyes widen and his mouth forms into a big smile.

"Yes, Edward. Really."

"Okay cool." He nods briefly and clears his throat. He then holds up an index finger. "I'll be right back. Give me a minute."

I remained on my spot while he runs upstairs to the boys' dormitory. All of a sudden, everyone hears a "Wooooo!" Fred, from across the room, furrowed his eyebrows and sent me a questioning look and I returned it with a shrug.

A minute later, Edward returns with a small smile and sat back down at his previous position. "I'm good." He cleared his throat once again and noticed everyone's eyes on him. "What's everyone looking at? I don't have answers to your homework, which you all should be doing by the way, so please go back to your businesses!"

I'm just trying so hard not to smile like an idiot but this boy is making it so damn difficult.

"Alright Lupin," I turned to him with a raised brow. "Give me a time and date and we'll see how things go."

"Right." He nods, tilting his head as he gives me another big smile. "Okay so this weekend. Hogsmeade. We meet here in the common room. At 2 p.m."

***

Gryffindor Common Room.
Saturday.
1:50 p.m.
I'm here.
I can't believe I'm actually about to go on a date with Edward Remus Lupin. After all this time, it's finally going to happen.

"Hi Sam! What are you doing here by yourself? The girls are out playing a game with the boys." Nate stops by as he puts on his thick coat. "James apparently started this massive snowball fight with a few Hufflepuffs and it turns out to be really fun and others joined in, so I'm coming along. You want to go?"

I shook my head."Oh, no thanks. I'm waiting for someone."

"Ah, waiting for Teddy I suppose?" He grinned, revealing his very deep dimples. "I heard him last night, he couldn't shut up about his very exciting date. Lowell and I just tuned out while he goes on and on about what he's planning to wear and how he'll do his hair and all those stuff. But oh well, have fun you two. Not too much fun though." Nate then continues to exit out of the common room, right after giving me a wink.

That silly silly boy. 

I'm literally sitting at the couch by myself. No one else is here and it's horribly quiet. I'm trying to seat and look casual and I'm trying to not be nervous, but my stomach and mind are just so weird and fuzzy at the moment. I can't help it. I mean, I had been on a lunch and dinner alone with Edward, but we never really called it a date. It's funny how a little thing like a name can change things.

When I went out for a lunch with Edward, I looked so damn horrible and I couldn't care less about what I looked like.
This morning, after the girls left, thinking I was sleeping in, I rushed to my closet and chose the best outfit I could find. I found one that isn't too much, but still look quite nice for this type of event.

But anyway, here I am, waiting and waiting and waiting anxiously.

It just turned 2:15 and I'm still waiting.
The poor boy must have spent too much time on his hair or something.

2:30 and still waiting.

3:30, a few students had gone in and stayed at the common room but still no sign of Edward.

By 4 o'clock, the common room was taken over by 1st, 2nd and 3rd years.

At this point, I decided to leave. I waited and he didn't show up. And I'm not going to cry even though I feel like I will burst into tears any second. I'm half pissed, half disappointed.

But whatever, it's okay. It's not a big deal.
I'm fine.

I literally cancelled all my plans for this, but it's fine.
I could have been playing outside on the snow with everyone but it's fine.
I could have been sleeping in, but it's fine.
I could have been studying, but it's fine.
I'll just take a stroll around the castle to calm down and release all these unwanted emotions.

***

First, I went to the Room of Requirement. The room only had one thing: a piano.
There, I played a couple of songs and then sat down doing nothing but space out for half an hour.
Next, I considered going outside to join everyone else, but I feel like I'm in such a sour mood and I'm going to ruin all the good things happening at the moment. So instead, I just went back up to the Astronomy Tower.

I stood by the railings and looked down at the lake and forest.
At this time, if the date with Edward actually happened, I wonder what I'd be doing. Would I be crying because the date had gone horribly wrong? Would I be smiling and laughing with the metamorphmagus boy? Would I be punching him in the face? Would I be kissing him? I guess we'll never know. Maybe this was his plan all along. Trick me into going on a date with him and get my hopes up and my guards down, and once I give in, he leaves me like this. It's probably some prank, as always.

Shaking my head, I focused on the forest as there were movements from one spot. I could see a figure pacing back and forth while another is standing still. I can't really identify who they are from far away, but I do know that one person has black hair and the other one who's pacing has dark blonde hair.

I then immediately pulled out my wand from my skirt's pocket and summoned a telescope. "Accio telescope." There has to be one nearby. I'm in the Astronomy Tower and there's always telescopes nearby. I had to repeat the spell a few times and picture the image in my head clearly until I finally got it to work and the telescope came to me.

I then zoomed in on the two figures. That's when I saw Professor Prince and someone that almost made me scream in surprise. I almost didn't recognize him. He's changed so much since the last time I saw him. My father. Professor Prince and my father are working together. From what I can see, my father is angry. Prince wasn't fully facing me so I couldn't read his expression but it looks like they're negotiating.

I watched them for a few minutes. They just talked and then my father storms away.

"Oh my god." I took a deep breath as I left the tower, feeling my head starting to ache.

That was my father.
He's here.
He's talking to Professor Prince.
That must means he knows. He remembers.
He wouldn't be here near if he doesn't remember. But why was he talking to Prince? What does he want?

"Whoa! Watch it, Avery." I snapped out of my thoughts as a body almost crashed against me. Speaking of Prince senior, here is the junior Prince. "You look a little out of it, love. You look bloody brilliant, but out of it." He smirked, leaning against the wall next to us.

"Leave me alone, Calum." I sigh, putting a hand on my temple. "I've already got a growing headache. I don't need anymore from you."

Just as I was about to leave, he used his arm to block my way and put his other arm on my other side, leaving me trap between him and the wall. "You know, I was a little disappointed about that love note you gave me. I was hoping you'd come to your senses."

"Ah, so did you enjoy the sweets at least? I thought they were explosive for the stomach." I grinned, crossing my arms and moving my head to the side as he leans closer. "I'd happily give you more."

The Slytherin boy rolled his eyes. "And what was the reason for that gift, if I may ask?"

"That was for -- " I pulled a prank for Edward so he can feel better and now look where we are. He stood me up on our first and possibly last date. "Nothing. I just wanted to do it because you piss me off so damn much."

"Do I? Do I really?" The dark haired boy bites his lip and closes all the distance between our bodies. "Avery, you and I should go out sometime. Right now, if you want."

"In your dreams, pig." As he was talking, I had pulled my wand out of my pocket. I pointed it at him and recited, "Stupefy!" After that, I made a run for it.

I know for a fact that Calum Prince is not interested in me at all. In the beginning of the year, on the train, he did the same thing to me. He cornered me and tried to make a move but it doesn't make sense because he doesn't like me, at all.  He's tried approaching me several times as well but I always reject him.  The git doesn't like anyone but himself and maybe his family.

***

"Sam! Hey!" Dallas waved as I passed by the courtyard. He's with Peter, Dana and a few other Hufflepuffs sitting around the tree. I walked over to them and sat down next to Peter and a girl named Gina, who I believe is a 6th year. "Why the long face, darling?" Gina asked with a little pout, tilting her head to the side. "Did someone piss you off? Because all you have to do is tell me and Gina is going to take care of it." She flexed her right arm.

"I'll take care of it myself later, but thank you." I chuckled before turning to Dallas. "Hey Dal, a word please."

Dallas fixed his scarf. "Am I in trouble?"

"Nope. Come on friend, let's talk." Dallas and I moved away from the badgers. "Okay, so you know how you wrote me a letter about my dad and Professor Prince? Well, as it turns out, you're right. My dad works with him. I don't know why. I saw them at the forest, together."

Dallas nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Probably tell Seth. Keep an eye on the professor. I can't jump to conclusions."

"Alright, well if you need anything, I'm here." Dallas pulls me in for a hug. "By the way, Teddy was looking for you. He passed by like three times asking if we've seen you. He seemed really anxious."

I bit my lip and pulled away from Dallas' embrace. "Oh. It's whatever. I don't care. It's cool. Everything is fine. No worries."

"Are you sure? Because you look like you're about to faint any minute." He frowned. "I think you should stay here with us and sit for a bit. Come on, join us and our conversation about who the sexiest man alive is." He said as he guided me back to the Hufflepuff circle. I sat back down to my previous spot, just in time to hear Dana's love declaration for Tom Hiddleston.

"I think the singer of The Bent-Winged Snitches makes it to the top 10." Says another girl. "And then Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth."

"No, Chris Evans."

"Are you mad? It's all about Chris Pratt."

"Nope. Chris Pine wins."

It was a very interesting conversation indeed.

***

After 15 minutes, I decided to leave especially since the group has decided to move on from the sexiest man alive to sexiest boys of Hogwarts. Gina votes no one, Dana votes a Slytherin boy, a couple of girls voted for Fred and Edward. When I heard his name, I just wanted to scream and cry and vomit. Although the vomiting part, I think that is mostly because of the mix of emotions I'm currently feeling. I'm so upset and sad and disappointed because of Lupin but also confused, more angry and sad and then angry again because of my father and Prince. I'm just so overwhelmed.

When I left the courtyard, I headed back to the common room. I should just sleep for the rest of the day and pretend this whole day didn't exist.

However, things are just not on my side today because I just happened to see Edward on the Grand Staircases. He's dressed up quite nice, although now he looks exhausted. "Sam!"

I ignored him and stayed at the last step of the stairs as I waited for the staircase to stop moving. He ran down towards me and stopped in front of me, causing me to look away so I don't make eye contact.

"Darling, I -- "

I glared at him with my jaw clenched. "Thanks for making me wait 2 hours for nothing."

I pushed him aside and quickly walked forward to the next set of staircases. I hear Edward call my name and tell me to stop but I just kept going until I reached the halls that lead to the Gryffindor common room.

Just when I was going to enter, I was pulled to an empty corridor. "Please listen." Edward sighs, brushing a hand through his blue and purple hair. "You have no idea how much I wanted to be there. I was so excited for it, I couldn't even sleep. I woke up so early, I couldn't decide what to wear and how the hell I should look because I was so damn nervous about our date. I even went to Victoire for help so I don't look like an idiot and just when I was returning from the boys bathroom, Slughorn caught me." I rolled my eyes at that. Slughorn. Wow. "He pulled me in for detention because of the prank that we did to the Slytherins a few days ago. There was nothing I could do. I tried to escape and run but I just couldn't. Hell, I even told him I had the most important first date of my life but he just didn't care. I really tried, Sam. I did."

I put a hand over my forehead as I felt the headache getting worse. Everything that he just said just went passed my head and I just want to scream and cry at the same time and I also want to tell Edward about my father and I also want to scream at him but I also want to hug him and I just don't know what to do.

"You have to believe me, I -- "

Before he could say more, I leaned forward and kissed him.
My eyes were shut, my heart was racing and I feel like everything around me was exploding.

"Shut up Edward, you're giving me a headache."

Once I opened my eyes, I see the boy with his eyes widened, hair turned pink, cheeks flushed and mouth opened. "W-What was that for?"

"I don't know."

"Oh... kay...? Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes I do."

With that, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and kissed him again. This time, he kissed back right away, putting a hand on my cheek and another on my waist. My fingers tangled through his hair as the kiss deepens. All I could hear right now his our heavy breathing, our lips crashing against each other and the loud beat that sounded like drums, but I'm pretty sure it was my racing heart.

Soon, I feel as though I'm getting dizzy so I had to pull away. I looked back at Edward to find him trying to suppress a smile, but obviously failing really badly. "Now if you excuse me, I need to lay down because I am overwhelmed with emotions at the moment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 861 40
"I cannot live without you, y/n! Please, be with me." Ominis spoke to y/n gently yet shyly. His hand rubbing your chin as he listened to you breathin...
141K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
77K 1.5K 12
Harry and Draco are in a quite new relationship and have never really gone further than snogging... yeah, you see the problem, two boys, both 18, but...
25.4K 190 21
you have always hated theodore nott but could that change??