Her Only Hope

Galing kay talabook

Sequel of His Only Rose. Make sure to read that one first! Rose's life didn't turned out as planned. After li... Higit pa

CAST
CAST 2
Recap
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N

CHAPTER 6

5.6K 165 58
Galing kay talabook

Rose's POV

Music was blasting and you could easily hear it from outside.

As we entered the club there was a huge crowd dancing. Some men were looking at us up and down. I felt someone's arm around my waist and realized it was Jason, he pulled me closer to him so people knew I was with him.

"Okay Let's go for some shots!" Amanda shrieks.

She grabbed my hand and took me and Sara to the bar immediately.

"We will be right back boys!" Amanda said.

As we got to the bar I saw Marcus coming towards us, "Hello ladies, what would you like?"

"Can I get 3 shots of tequila please." She said. Marcus went for the bottle and started serving us the shots.

"Here you go ladies."

I swallowed the alcohol feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

"Thank you." Amanda said to Marcus, "I will come later for a drink." She smiled at him.

"Okay girls let's go." Before I went with them I decided to stay with Marcus for a while and get a drink.

"Okay we will be dancing over there." Sara said and both went with the boys to dance.

I sat on the bar with Marcus, "So how is everything going?"

"Really nice, we thought you were coming to fight yesterday." He said grabbing a bottle of whiskey and serving it in a small glass with ice.

"Here you go, the usual." He said, giving me the glass.

"Thanks, I was going to come but some of our friends came yesterday and we decided to stay in the house."

"Is Damon here today?" I asked taking a sip from my drink.

"Yes, he is upstairs doing some paperwork."

"Why doesn't he come downstairs and enjoy the night for the first time." I laughed.

"I am." A deep voice said next to me.

I laughed, "Finally you come downstairs from your fucking cave."

He laughed, "come on King, yesterday I actually came down to watch you fight and you didn't come."

I shrugged, "I was with Jason and the guys."

He rolled his eyes, "next time you bring them with you."

"Where is Logan?" Marcus asked and served him a drink, "he is over there with some girl."

I looked towards Marcus' brother and saw Amanda and Marcus?

Wait what?

"You guys are twins?" I asked.

What the fuck.

I have never seen his brother since he is always upstairs when I come.

"Yes but I am hotter." He said.

Damon laughed and rolled his eyes, "I will go with your boyfriend and Mike," he said turning around.

"He is not my boyfriend." I yelled.

"I thought you guys were dating." Marcus said.

"Well we didn't see each other for a while, and we are taking our time." I take a huge swallow from my drink.

"Where is his sister? I heard she is alive and now staying with Jason." He asked.

"She is coming later tonight with her cousin Tyler." I said.

"Why didn't she come with you guys?" He asked.

"She wanted to stay home and finish some of her homework since she is doing online school for only a few months."

I looked behind me and saw Emily going towards Jason.

"Never mind, she is over there." I said.

Marcus looked towards Jason and he saw Emily right away.

I looked at them and told Emily to come here, "Hey! You finally came. I thought you were coming later." I said.

"Tyler convinced me to finish my homework later." She laughed.

Her eyes went towards Marcus, "Hi I am Emily."

"Marcus." He smiled and shook hands with her.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked politely with a smile never leaving his face.

Wait what?

"Only a water bottle please." She returned the smile. Marcus went towards a fridge for a water bottle and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said.

"Can I get a drink?" The guy next to me asked Marcus.

I looked towards Emily who was looking at him for a few seconds and then looked at me.

I smile at her playfully. She laughed, "I am going with Amanda and Sara, want to come?" She asked.

"Sure let me just finish my drink and I will go in a minute."

"Okay," she said and Marcus came back, "I will come later for another water, thank you." She said to Marcus and left.

"What was all that about." I said looking at Marcus.

He sighted and a small smile appeared on his face, "Nothing."

"Go and talk to her." I said and took a huge swallow of my drink finishing it.

"Maybe, I don't know."

"You know you want to." I said standing up.

"I do. But I don't want to-

"Be in a relationship." I mocked him, making him laugh.

"I prefer not too but if I already have my eye on someone I prefer to give it a chance." He said looking at Emily.

I smiled thinking about Emily and Marcus.

Jason will flip if he finds out that Marcus is 22.

Emily is turning 18 next week.

Marcus and his brother Logan are cousins with Damon and have been working on his gang after Damon became the leader.

He told me since he has his own place with his brother, they both work at the club to get money for their own stuff.

I already asked him why he doesn't live with Damon, he feels it's better to have his own place and space and both Marcus and Logan dont want Damon to pay all their stuff and give it to them for free. So they work at the bar a few times a week and help Damon with the club.

"Well I will come later for another drink." I said.

"Sure."

I walked toward the rest and finally started dancing with the girls.

I was moving my hips with the sound of the music and Jason was just staring at me. I looked at him but immediately looked the other way.

I kept dancing when suddenly I felt strong hands surround my hips. I saw his arms covered in tattoos and already knew it was him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer towards him, I kept on dancing with my ass grinding on him. I felt his breath on my neck, "Who is he?" His rough voice sent chills down my spine.

"Marcus." I sighted, I felt something hard poke my ass.

I felt his lips making contact with my neck. His lips raced the line of my jaw and to my right ear and I shivered from the touch.

I felt his lips going down to my neck, barely touching my skin.

I kept dancing to the sound of the music and his hand came in contact with my inner thigh.

"I don't like you talking to Damon." He said. Even though there was music blasting I could hear his deep voice.

"Not my fault." I said. With those words his hand moved up and down my thigh making my breath uneven.

Before he could go too far I turned around making his hand move from my thigh to my lower back closer to my butt.

"Why do you keep moving." He said.

I just smirked at him and left him in the middle of the dance floor with a bulge in his pants.

I walked to the bar to change my heels and talk to Marcus for a while, but Emily was sitting there talking to him.

They look so cute.

Now I need to pee.

I passed thru the crowd and walked towards the bathroom.

I felt a lot of stares from boys but I just ignored them completely.

There was a long line to enter the ladies bathroom. I decided to wait anyway.

I looked towards the crowd and saw a man looking at me up and down.

I thought I recognized him from somewhere but I don't remember. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He is tall and very built.

He looks in his twenties.

I waited another 3 minutes and finally went to the bathroom.

As I walked out someone pulled me to a wall away from the crowd.

"Hey cutie." I saw the man from earlier in front of me. We were in the corner of the club which you couldn't see that much.

"I am not interested." Before I could leave I felt his hand grab my arm more tightly.

"What? You don't recognize me?" He said. I looked at him trying to remember.

When I finally did.

"Touch me again and I'll kill you." I said to him.

"You haven't changed at all." He whispered in my ear, "tell Emily I miss her."

I pushed him away from me, "Don't you dare talk about her, I will kill you in an instant."

He chuckled, "you said that before and you never did."

"That time I was weak." I said.

"And what-

"I can kill you with my bare hands."

"Prove it." He said, my fist folded ready to throw a punch but I immediately felt a hand on my wrist before I did.

"Leave." A deep voice said towards Daniel.

"Damon Ray. How is your night going."

"It will get better if you get the fuck out of my club." His voice sounded possessive and intimidating.

"Come on Ray. I didn't do anything. She was just telling me that she can beat me in a fight." He laughed.

"You wouldn't like to find out." He said.

"And why not?"

"She will win."

Daniel chuckled, "I would like to see her try."

"Okay, lets go to the ring and have a street fight." I said. I felt Damon look at me with a smirk. He could finally have a fight and win money from it. Since I didn't fight yesterday, today I will.

Daniel looked at me and I already knew the answer,

"Deal."

--------------------

What do you think about the story so far?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Do you think Jason will like the idea of Emily hanging out with Marcus?

What do you think Daniel did to Rose and Emily?

Ethan Dolan as Marcus Ray

Grayson Dolan as Logan Ray

Both Marcus and Logan

Greg Sulkin as Tyler Black (Jason and Emily's cousin)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 172 22
Ally finally figured out her secret admirer. After all the envelopes of pictures of her. What was it now? Six to seven weeks of waiting to figure out...
80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...