When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

Par Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... Plus

Prologue
Beginning
What happened
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Waking up
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no14
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no22
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no26
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

Chapter no15

1.6K 89 39
Par Oceanis_gr

I saw YunHo sitting some tables further. But that was not as strange as the fact that he was there sitting with my elder brother!

Wooyoung: HS, what flavor of ice cream do you want? You can have three scoops.

HS: Ah, uhmm I don't know, would you choose for me?

Wooyoung: Ah, of course. Do you want a cone or cup?

HS: Cup please. I didn't sound natural and I knew at once that the two of them understood I had a problem.

San: Peanut, Cookie dough and chocolate please.

The waiter bowed and left.

Wooyoung: What's wrong HS?

I quietly nodded showing them YunHo's table.

San: Oh there is YunHo. So what? Let's go and greet him.

HS: Nooo I whispered as loudly as I could.

San starred at me strangely.

San: Why? What's wrong?

HS: This is my brother. The one who is next to YunHo I mean.

Wooyoung: Uh, what?

They both took a careful look at my brother.

Wooyoung: He does resemble you somehow. So why is it a problem?

HS: If he finds me here, won't he want to take me back to my family? And sue you for kidnapping me?

San: That's right. I don't think he will be happy to meet his sister's kidnappers.

Wooyoung: Why? He is with YunHo and they look quite friendly around each other.

San: I guess he'll change his mind if he finds out YunHo kidnapped his sister.

Wooyoung: To be honest, it wasn't YunHo who...

HS: Okay can we stop this conversation and just do something?

San: Right, I suggest that we leave right now?

Wooyoung: And what about the ice creams?

San: I'm going to cancel our order and we'll have ice cream somewhere else.
You take HS and wait for me out.

We got out and waited for San. He quickly cancelled the order and hurried to us.
We got in the car and Wooyoung drove us again. He stopped outside of a night club.

HS: What is this? Weren't we going for ice cream.

Wooyoung: I changed my mind. You two spoiled my mood for ice cream. Now I want just to have fun, will you come?

San: Yeah, of course.

HS: But...

San: What is it?

HS: I am not in appropriate age for going to such places.

San: Who cares? Like we are. At least there is not a relative of yours in there. We can have fun without your family's fear.

He smirked.

Wooyoung: Don't be afraid, they will let you in. This is our common place and you are our guest.

I dropped my doubts because I trusted the boys.

HS: Okay then, let's go! *I said with a big smile.*

We walked in and the club wasn't very crowded but there were a lot of girls. San went for them because they knew each other but Wooyoung stayed with me.

Wooyoung: HS, please protect me. These crazy girls, I hoped they wouldn't be here tonight.

HS: But it was your idea to come here!
*I said laughing*

Wooyoung: I know, but I didn't know they would be here again.

HS: Haha Okay, but what can I do?

Wooyoung: Will you pretend to be my girlfriend?

HS: Me?

I was too surprised. I shouldn't because it was obvious what he was going for. But I still couldn't believe it. A handsome guy like Wooyoung wanted me to be his virtual girlfriend! I was excited but my emotions were too confused in my heart.

Wooyoung: Yes, please! You don't have to do something special, just stay close to me and I will tell them you are my girlfriend when they come.
Besides, you don't know anyone here and I am a very sexy partner. Isn't that right?

I laughed pretending to be okay but the thoughts in my head had a hard dance.

HS: Okay, I don't see why not.

He seemed relieved.

Wooyoung: Alright then. Give me your hand. Let's drink something.

He took my hand and lead me to a table. He stopped a waiter and ordered two cocktails.

HS: Okay, what do we do now?

Wooyoung: Wait for our drinks and then we'll dance like crazy. *He winked*

San approached us with a bunch of girls and I saw Wooyoung doing some signs to him. I thought he maybe warns him about our little theater.
A girl came forward to Wooyoung.

Girl: Do you want to dance the next dance together?

Wooyoung: I'm sorry, I can't.

Girl: Why?

Another girl seemed to obtain hopes.

Girl 2: Then will you dance with me?

Wooyoung: Sorry girls, but I can't dance with none of you because I got a girlfriend!

The girls looked really surprised and disappointed but tried to look happy.

Girl 1: What? Really? Is it this girl?

HS: Yeah, that's right. Woo and I are dating.

San: You see, my buddy was the first one to get in a relationship again. I will always be second.

Girl 1: No, San don't be sad. The second one is always the best!

Girl 2: And you have some choices too.

San was entertained but Woo and I were the only ones to notice.
For the girls he was a sad single boy and they would do anything to obtain him.

Our drinks came and we drank together.

Girl 2: I can't understand why you chose this girl. I am much better...

Wooyoung: I don't give you the right to insult HS! I can choose whoever I want and for whatever reason I like!

HS: Right. After all, you are just sick of jealousness because Woo is not yours!

The girl was angry but she glanced at Wooyoung, who seemed to cause her a threatening feeling, and let un in our peace.

Wooyoung: Wow, HS! You are perfect actress. And so cool. You could be my real girlfriend!

I laughed because I was actually a nice actress. All the teachers had told me so when we held a play at school.

HS: Thanks. Nice drink by the way.

Wooyoung: It's my favourite. I thought you would like it.

HS: It's really nice.

I sipped the last drops of my drink.

HS: It's my first time having alcohol.

Wooyoung: Really? I thought that not a teenager would wait so long.

HS: I was almost the one to achieve it. But you spoiled my tries!

I laughed.

HS: Let's dance!

Wooyoung had a bright smile and took me in the dance floor. He quickly showed me some steps and we danced together.

San was also there, changing partners like they were shirts. Every girl wanted to dance with him. He had to endure Wooyoung's fans too because he had escaped with me.
I felt sorry for him because he looked sick of all of them.

I asked Wooyoung if we could help him.

Wooyoung: You are right HS. I had much fun and I forgot San is still their hostage! *He smiled with his joke.*
I am going to the bathroom and you go save him.

I winked to agree and went to find San. He was on the other side of the dance floor.

HS: Hey, Wooyoung went to the bathroom. Can we dance.

San: Oh, thank God HS you are here. I can't stand them anymore.

He actually was very happy and took me in his hug. I felt very weird. I never had a boyfriend so not a boy had hugged me before except my brother and cousin. His hug was big and warm. I felt safe.
The next moment he put his hands on my sides and raised me up.

San: Let's dance the night away!

He really was a perfect dancer, same with Wooyoung, who stayed unusually long in the bathroom to help San have a break.

I danced very well with San and he raised me many times. At first it was a little scary for me but then I got used to it and I enjoyed his excitement and his hands on my sides.

When Wooyoung came back,( before everyone start to worry he had been drawn in the toilet XD) San was pretty disappointed and he promised me that we would come over again to finish our dance. It looked more like he promised to himself.

We had a nice time and for this night, I forgot the strange meeting of my brother and YunHo.
I drank pretty much and when we had to leave, Wooyoung needed to carry me over to the car because of my dizziness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

348K 12.5K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
61K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
323K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...
26.4K 1.3K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...