Falling for you | A Daminette...

By Be_Spoiled03

"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 35

4.4K 111 65
By Be_Spoiled03

***

This chapter is dedicated to :

starlightasma
Steph-Hearthlight
ravenfrey
RavenDragon643
batmiraculous14
WitchingHour89
Falconress
Miarosekirkpatrick
Lily_readbooks12

And more ! I'll still mention more on the next chapters. So don't feel left out ! Love you all ! ❤😍

Here's the chapter y'all

***

Chapter 35
M

arinette's P.O.V

***

"Hey pudding ! Wanna try !?" The Joker cackled in front of me. Who was he talking to? Where am i?

I think I'm tied to a chair. How did i gt here?! Who was the Joker talking to?

"Yes, Daddy!" A voice exclaimed. Oh no. Lucy suddenly appeared with a crowbar.

"No! No! Help me! Tikki?" I called out. Tikki wasn't with me, Tears prick out on my eyes. "Lucy.....You don't have to do this.." I cried to her.

"No can do Marinette... You stole the one i love, And hurt me. A friend doesn't do that. Your not sorry, And I'm sure damian would approve." She spoken.

"What? Damian!?" I said confused. Then Robin appeared next to her. Then he held her hand.

My heart broke right now right there...

"Damian?..." I shivered. She giggled like crazy while he just chuckled.

"You don't deserve me, At all Marinette. Lucy is the only one i love, Your just a slut...A nobody.." He sneered at me. I couldn't believe this. "Damian snap out of this!" I cried out. He shooked his head.

"Beloved. Would you do the honor?" Damian spoke to Lucy. She nodded and cackled a smirk as she held tightly to the crowbar.

"Do it now!" Joker yelled. I forgot he was here too. My eyes widen as she swung the crowbar towards me.

"No!"

***

Lucy's P.O.V

After Mommy and Daddy broke up, I've been hanging out alone. And punchline isn't fun at all. I haven't talked to my Mom since she told me she'll be good again. So i thought. Maybe i could go back to Damian? Maybe he'll forgive me...

But Noooooo! He already moved on! I can't believe this! I'm going to Text jaybird about this! He's my favorite Wayne now.

Lucy Quinn : Hey jay !

After 5m

Jason Todd : What do you want?

Lucy Quinn : What do you mean? Can't i text you?

Jason Todd : No, Not after what you have done.

*Changing name of first contact*

Cheater : Hey ! Why did you change my name!

Jason Todd: it suits you ,Now stop bothering me.

Cheater : It doesn't ! And why did Damian move on !?

Jason Todd : it's his life! He does what he wants! And i approve what he did! So stop meddling in his life!

Cheater : But i am a part in his life !

Jason Todd : well..... Not anymore.

Jason Todd has left this conversation

I screamed furiously and throw my phone at the wall. I curled myself like a ball and hold my knees against my chest and sob.

A few minutes later. Some people show up to me.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" I ask them. They were wearing all black.

"I need your help.." The person spoke. I tilted my head. "And why would i help you?" I stated the obvious.

"Because, We both have the same target to eliminate." They spoke. my eyes widen, Then a smirk went up my face.

"Gladly"

***

Marinette's P.O.V

Damian said he'll get downstairs in a few minutes. I know he should be the one taking me to the date. But i told him I'll get to the Manor first. He didn't argued me. Which I'm relieved for.

That stupid nightmare was still in my head. I shook my head lightly and sit on the sofa. And didn't realize someone was sitting too.

"Hello kitten. How are you?" Selena asked. She's like an aunt to me now. And helena is like my sister despite I'm dating her brother.

"I'm fine selena. Just tired a bit. " i sighed sadly. Her eyes where scaning me until it fall on my wrists.

"What happened to you? It wasn't damian was it?" She asked. She seemed pretty mad. I'm happy that she cares about me.

"It's nothing, Damian didn't do this." I spoke. She nodded softly.

"Some fangirls?" She asked. I laughed lightly.

"More like a crazy ex.." I stated. Her eyes widen. Oh. I forgot she knew who Lucy is.. What if she loves her and doesn't like me talking about her like that? I gulped heavily.

She sighed. "Oh Lucy. She was like my second daughter..." Selena trailed. I glance up to her, She held her head down.

"I haven't spoke to her in ages. She even forgot about her own mother. She decided to follow her fathers steps.." She began. Now i feel bad. I guess she was good.... Was.

I'm afraid to ask. But i will. "What happened...between her and Damian?" I asked.

She looked at me smiled at me sadly. " i think you should ask him about that." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. " What if he gets mad for bringing it up? And gets hurt.." I said sadly.

She smiled and placed her hand my shoulder. " That's for you to know.." She said.

I pouted. "Your kinda giving me bad advice" i said to her.

She chuckled. "That's what Helena says all the time.." Then someone cleared their throat.

It was damian. My my , Was he handsome. He smiled at me. i feel the rise up to my cheeks. I heard Selena chuckle, Turn to her.

"Now. I'll let you two head out, And Damian." Selena said grabbing his attention.

She pointed her index finger at him. "If you hurt her. I'll scratch you until death." She warned him.

He chuckled. "Look who's talking. I'm the one who usually threatens to death." He spoke.

She laughed and went her way. He held out his hand to me. i gladly accept it and we walk out.

"You look...beautiful" he complimented me. I blushed at his words.

"You also look beauti- I mean handsome!" I stuttered. He laughs at my stuttering words.

"Damn this stutter" i mumble under my breath. But he hears it. He smiles. "it's not bad. I think your cute when you stutter..." He said getting closer.

I blush at his attempt. But i lean in too. " Gosh guys! Get a room!" Yelled Jason from inside. Reminding us that we're still at the front door.

***

Well what did you think of this chapter?

The end is near!

~Be_Spoiled03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
34.8K 759 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...
101K 2.7K 23
Marinette is Damian's twin sister. She is younger than him by 20 minutes. When Deathstroke attacked the league, her and Damian were sent to Bruce Way...
56.8K 1.4K 18
Hawk Moth is defeated Chat relinquished his miraculous back to ladybug Ladybug gets a new look Marinette parents died in an accident; she travels b...