Her Only Hope

By talabook

Sequel of His Only Rose. Make sure to read that one first! Rose's life didn't turned out as planned. After li... More

CAST
CAST 2
Recap
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
FINAL CHAPTER
A/N

CHAPTER 5

6K 170 29
By talabook

Rose's POV

Today was the first time that I woke up late.

I open my eyes adjusting them to the morning light. I looked to my side remembering that Jason was not there.

I sit up and take a deep breath making my whole body relax.

Finally I slept well.

I looked to my side and it's 12:00 pm.

No nightmare after I fell back to sleep with Jason.

No worries.

Nothing.

I slept peacefully for the first time in a while.

I smiled to myself remembering his arms around my small body.

I missed him a lot.

I stood up and did my normal morning routine and after that I grabbed an oversized shirt from Connor.

I grabbed pajama shorts and some socks.

I head downstairs with the smell of pancakes.

I saw Jason and Mike cooking breakfast.

Jason is making eggs and bacon meanwhile Mike is preparing a lot of pancakes.

Since everyone stayed here last night, we all decided that we should spend more time together for a little while.

Only for a few weeks.

We need to clear our minds from last year and start all over again and forget about everything.

Amanda and Sara were sitting on the couch with Lorenzo and Stephen. Sara was asleep in Lorenzo's arms and Amanda was watching a movie with the rest.

Dylan and Andre were on the other couch and I can guess that Cole and Ace are still upstairs sleeping.

"Good morning, Good evening, merry Christmas, happy new year, how are you all doing this amazing morning?" Cole came downstairs sitting in front of the pancakes ready to dig in.

"Where is Ace?" I asked.

"I am here." Ace looked tired as hell.

He has dark circles under his eyes and his hair was a mess. We all chuckled looking at him.

"Can I start eating?" He asked sitting next to Cole.

"Sure, I am done." Literally when Mike put the pancake plate everyone ran towards the table and started serving themselves.

"How did you make all these pancakes?" I asked.

"I woke up really early today." He sighted ready to sit down and enjoy his breakfast.

I looked behind him and Jason was finishing some bacon and I decided to help him.

I grabbed a plate and started placing the bacon that was ready and some of the scrambled eggs.

I put the food on the table and everyone started serving each other.

I sat down and paused looking at everyone.

Connor immediately came to my mind.

Just missing his presence, it's hard acting all normal.

"What if we go to Damon's Club tonight?" Ace said.

"Who is Damon?" Amanda asked.

"East side leader, he is the owner of the club." I said, grabbing a pancake and adding some strawberries and maple syrup.

"Sure why not." Sara said.

After that, we all sat and ate breakfast.

We played some sports outside and later we watched some scary movies and we talked for a while.

We spend all day arguing about the movies and talking about some TV shows the boys have watched.

-

"Girls! Time to get ready." Amanda said and ran upstairs.

Sara and I looked at each other and laughed.

Amanda is going to make me put on some tiny dress I bet.

"Okay you are going to try this." Literally right when we entered her room she threw me a black dress.

If you're asking, Amanda lives with us now.

Her parents are always traveling since her dad is a CEO so she is always alone in her house.

Obviously we asked her parents and since they know my brother and knew my parents they agreed.

"I am not wearing this." I chuckled.

"Yes you are. You will look so sexy."

I sighted and didn't argue. I know I wouldn't win and that she will literally put it on me.

I got dressed and let me tell you that I actually look hot.

My curves show right away, and my boobs look bigger.

I walked out of the bathroom and they literally gasped.

"Damn girl!" Sara said.

"It's too tight." I said pulling the dress lower.

"It's not. Now Sara try this." Amanda throws her a black crop top and a skirt.

She stands up not even saying anything and tries it on.

She walked out and let me tell you, she looked stunning. She looks really skinny and her curves look amazing.

Lorenzo is going to die when he looks at her.

"Damn girl, your ass and boobs look amazing." Amanda said. We all laughed.

We all finished our hair and make up and got dressed. It's 9:00 pm and the boys finally yelled at us.

I argued with Amanda that I wanted to wear my shoes. I obviously lost and went with the heals.

But then I remembered Marcus is working there today so he has my bag with him.

I have a pair of shoes in there and my bandages.

So if I get tired or uncomfortable I can change my heels.

I walked downstairs and Jason caught my eye.

He was wearing black ripped jeans and a tight grey shirt and he has his leather jacket on.

The boys were wearing kind of the same and still looked good.

Lorenzo looked at Sara with wide eyes and immediately put his jacket over her to cover her up.

The rest looked at us and with no argument of our dresses we headed to the door.

They all went for their cars and Amanda, Sara and Cole waited outside.

But before I could walk outside with the rest Jason grabbed my arm softly and pulled me towards him.

"That dress is too short." He said. I felt his hand going behind my back sending chills all over my body. I felt his fingers pulling down my dress which made me jump a little over his touch.

I looked at him and his eyes were full of lust.

I bit my lip which immediately caught this eye.

Then out of nowhere he presses his lips against mine. I can't resist so I move my lips against his, and I feel him smile into the kiss.

His lips move fast against mine and I feel like my whole body is on fire. I open my mouth and he takes that as an invitation and slides his tongue in and we both moan. His hand finds my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Before we could go too far I broke the kiss and a car pulled over, "Come on loving birds! We don't have all night!" Ace yelled at us. His upper body was out of the window waving at us.

"We have to go." I chuckled and walked up to the door and grabbed my leader jacket that was laying next to the couch.

He walked behind me and I felt his eyes on me the entire time.

I smiled and we walked towards the car.

This is going to be a long night.

---------------------

Tomorrow I am posting Chapter 6.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!

I hope everyone is doing okay.

Here are the outfits!!!

Rose's Outfit (with our without the necklace you choose)

Amanda's Outfit

Sara's Outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 11.9K 36
Completed story! And please excuse the grammatical errors to my book. I just finished it and I'm in the process of editing everything. *************...
67.2K 3.2K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
1.2K 172 22
Ally finally figured out her secret admirer. After all the envelopes of pictures of her. What was it now? Six to seven weeks of waiting to figure out...
112K 2.4K 24
He loved me, He loved me not He loved me, but not, in the way I needed him to say. "When you lose someone who use to be your everything it's like...