When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

By Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... More

Prologue
Beginning
What happened
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Waking up
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no15
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no22
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no26
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

Chapter no14

1.7K 90 10
By Oceanis_gr

A sudden noise scared me and I got up at once only to realize that I was sleeping on my bed, having in my hug my notebook.
A part of my brain was occupied trying to figure out what kind of thing caused such noise while my rest mind remembered to take a look at the time.

It was already night. 11pm. I couldn't think a reason why nobody had woken me up but I couldn't think of a reason why they would wake me up either.

I went downstairs and it was surprisingly silent. I walked to the kitchen and finally met someone.
San was there in front of the fridge and I saw the cause of the noise.

It was a broken bottle. But not just a bottle. The one with SeongHwa's milk.

San was trying to pick up the glasses mumbling angrily.

San: Aishshsh. Damn why did this have to happen!

I approached him.

HS: Can I help?

San: Oh, uhm HS are you here? I thought you were sleeping.

HS: Yeah, I don't know how it happened, maybe I was tired enough. Do you need help?

San: Actually.... I may need a place to hide when SeongHwa learn what did I do. *He smiled embarrassed.*
SeongHwa is very calm but that's a past if someone touches his things.

HS: Uhm I don't think it's this bad.

San: Yeah, because he was never angry in front of you.

He seemed sad and worried. I helped him anyways to pick up the glasses and clean the floor.

HS: What if we buy a new bottle and fill it with milk before he comes back?

I suggested because he still looked upset.

San: Oh yeah that's a good idea why didn't I think of this earlier?
Come on HS! Let's hurry and go!

HS: Okay let me dress first.

I still wore the clothes I had slept with and they were quite a mess.

San: Okay but hurry up for the sake of God!

I quickly went upstairs and wore my jeans and sweater. Then I followed San. We were lucky to find an open store. We bought a bottle exactly the same as the one San broke and then had the brand of milk SeongHwa always drinks. Then we fast tidied everything up and pretended to know nothing. We even got rid of the glasses and washed carefully both the floor and the mop.
San sighed relieved.

San: Thank you HS. Without you I'd be dead today.

HS: Don't overreact. SeongHwa wouldn't kill you.

San: Right, he would just scold me and hate me for the rest of his life.

HS: Haha I don't think so. You are like a family here. I guess you've been together for a long time.

San: Yes, that's right. Eight years have passed since this ter-

He suddenly stopped and covered his mouth with his hand.

San: Stupid me! I am too thoughtless tonight.

HS: Why? Were you 'bout to say something you shouldn't say?

San: Right my little girl.

HS: I'm not little for God's sake! I am only two years younger than you!

San: Why? Isn't two years a long time?

He was joyful again and that made me feel happy too so I smiled.

HS: Not so much.

San: You should live those two years carelessly and happily but now you were unlucky and came across us. Now live as carelessly as possible.

HS: What, aren't you a quite joyful gang? I always believed gangsters were a little more like SeongHwa and Yeosang when they work. You all, even them two when they don't work are so happy and excited.

San: Oh yeah, this stereotype of a cool, cold gangster.... How can I not be excited when I have prepared such PeRfeCt settings? Uh?

HS: Haha I don't know. But I can't see you having real problems. Your only difficulty seems to be a tied talkative man in a basement!

San: Hahah I see what you mean but it's not time for you to learn.

HS: You guys still don't trust me, right?

Wooyoung: Maybe!

I was so surprised by his presence that I almost fell from my chair. Fortunately San got to understand this and caught me.

San: Woo! You came back?

Wooyoung: Yeah, I am done with the guys in the shelter. They won't let me have an entertaining chat with our prisoner.

Ha made a sad - disappointed sigh.

San: Poor Woo. At least you're here. I really can't find a way to avoid HS's questions.

Wooyoung: I am not sure you wanted to avoid her.

He grinned naughtily.

HS: What do you mean-

San: Say this one more time and I'll kill you with my bare hands!

Wooyoung: It just didn't seem like you were irritated-

San: Wooyoung stop it now! You are a step beyond death!

Wooyoung: Okay, okay I'll stop.
Then should we put HS in her bed and go out now?

HS: What, leave me alone?

San: You must be kidding

Wooyoung: Why?

San: Uhmm Hong said not to leave her without care,

Wooyoung: Really that's the reason?

Before San get to kill Wooyoung I shouted out annoyed.

HS: Damn Wooyoung, stop talking nonsense! We were just talking okay?

Wooyoung looked surprised and a little regretted.

Wooyoung: You just sat too close and I saw San catching you...
Whatever, I understood you have nothing between you. I got it! Sorry for messing around with you.

San: Okay, I forgive you, afterall it was just a joke, right?

Wooyoung: Right... What about HS? Do you forgive me?

HS: Of course I forgive you, besides we are in the same gang and I feel you all like family.

Wooyoung: Great! Now that everything is solved, shall we go for a walk?

We agreed. San told me to wear something better but I had only MinGi's clothes except the ones I wore when I was kidnapped. MinGi's clothes where always oversized on me because he was taller so San offered to lend me some of his clothes.

I went to his room and I found his closets full of stylish clothes.

HS: Impressive!

San: I know! Now hurry up and pick something.

HS: Why are you always in a rush? How can I pick something in one minute when your closet overflows by beautiful stuff?

San: Haha you really look impressed. Here I'll pick something for you.

He rushed in the closet and came up with a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and a wide shirt.

San: Here, try these.

HS: Thanks!

I went to the bathroom and changed in seconds. I walked out and the shirt was waving on me.

Wooyoung starred at me hopelessly.

Wooyoung: For real, don't we have something better?

San: Wait a second.

He came close to me and tied the shirt on the side. Then he stepped back a little and looked proud.

Wooyoung: That's far better! You can use my shoes. It seems like we wear the same number.

I tried his sneakers and they fitted on me thankfully.

HS: Thank you guys! Finally I'm ready!

Wooyoung lead us out to a red luxurious car. San and I got in and he sat in the driver's seat.

HS: To where are we going?

San: You'll see!

Wooyoung drove us fast and he stopped out of a café. We all got in the café and found a table to sit.

San: You wanna ice cream HS?

HS: Ice cream? Of course I want!

I said excited. I couldn't remember when I had Ice cream for last time.
Wooyoung called the waiter and then, something strange happened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6K 39
➤ park seonghwa, a cold discreet vampire, that's how they describe him. truthfully, the vampire isn't cold, he's just keeping up his guard. the vampi...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
61K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
1.1K 33 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...