Her Song || Liam Payne

De JukingAri

Julie and Liam. Liam and Julie. The duo were inseparable till the end of time. I guess that's a reason why th... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 [Julie]
Chapter 2 [Liam]
Chapter 3 [Julie]
Chapter 4 [Liam]
Chapter 5 [Julie]
Chapter 6 [Julie]
Chapter 7 [Liam]
Chapter 8 [Julie]
Chapter 9 [Liam]
Chapter 10 [Julie]
Chapter 11 [Liam]
Chapter 12 [Julie]
Chapter 13 [Liam]
Chapter 14 [Julie]
Chapter 15 [Liam]
Chapter 16 [Liam]
Chapter 17 [Julie]
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19 [Julie]
Chapter 20 [Liam]
Chapter 21 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 22 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 24 [Liam]
Chapter 25 [Julie]
Chapter 26 [Julie]
Chapter 27 [Julie]
Chapter 28 [Liam]
Chapter 29 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 30 [Julie]
Chapter 31 [Liam]
Chapter 32 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 33 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 34 [Julie]
Chapter 35 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 36 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 37 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 38 [Liam]
Chapter 39 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 40 [Liam]
Chapter 41 [Julie]
Chapter 42 [Julie]
Chapter 43 [Julie]
Chapter 44 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 45 [Julie]
Chapter 46 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 47 [Julie]
Chapter 48 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 49 [Julie]
Chapter 50 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 51 [Liam]
Chapter 52 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 53 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 54 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]
Epilogue
Thank You! :) xo
[BONUS] JS Files: Julie Watson
[SNEAK PEEK] Swan Lake || Luke Hemmings AU

Chapter 23 [Julie & Liam]

3.7K 80 5
De JukingAri

[JULIE]

I'm not gonna lie. The play was going great. The boys are actually doing well even though they're not actors. I'm really excited to see Louis act but right now, I'm watching Alex, Harry, Niall, Zayn and my Wolverhampton boy act out Scene 1.

Their entrance was kind of like a tap dance with instrumental music. He seemed nervous at first but as the number went on, he seemed to loosen up. A small formed in my lips as they performed and acted out the entire Scene 1.

Krupke: Good-bye, boys. *He follows Schrank out*

Snowboy (Liam's character): *imitating Krupke* Good-bye, boys.

A-Rab (Zayn's character): They make a very nice couple.

Action: *bitterly* You hoodlums don't own the streets.

Snowboy: Go play in the park!

Action (Alex's character): Keep off the grass!

Baby John (Niall's character): Get outa the house!

Action: Keep off the block!

A-Rab: Get outa here!

Action: Keep off the world! A gang that down own a street is nuthin'!

When Scene 1 was over, I have to admit. Liam's funny when he acts. Well, I probably find it funny since I'm not used to seeing him act. After the end of Scene 1, the boys, Alex and the rest of the Jets except Riff came back. The stage crew immediately rushed to change the scene since they only had 10 second to change the setting into a drugstore.

Rene rushed to his position for Scene 2 (He still looked tired but he insisted that he was fine). Mittchel told me to get ready since I was gonna be in Scene 3.

My eyes were searching for Liam. It was hard to find him in a sea of busy people. My eyes didn't atop till I saw a boy wearing a red, white and black patterned plain shirt. Our eyes met and we made our way to each other.

The moment we were near. He hugged me and I hugged back. I didn't want to let go but I knew Shirley was around so I immediately pulled away. I gave him a smile after that.

"You did great.", I said as I pulled away from him. He blushed and looked down. "You're gonna do better.", he said. We just looked at each other silently until...

"Julie!", Mittchel sneered. "Go near the stage! You're almost up!" I nodded and made my way near the entrance of the stage. Liam followed me and we took a peek on what's happening.

Rene was doing great. He still looked weak and pale but I don't think the audience noticed. He released all his energy and emotion into the scene. It looked good, great actually. Then Rene started singing "Something's Coming". A song where Tony tells Riff that he doesn't want any mayhem in the dance because he feels that he has a great future ahead.

After that, another scene change. It was my 1st scene.

"JULIE!", Mittchel said. "NOW!" I nodded then turned to Liam. "Good luck.", he said. I took this chance. I tip-toed and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I said before running on stage to position myself.

**********************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]

Julie's an amazing actress, she really is. I don't get why she was so nervous about this when we were all sure that she's gonna do great.

The crew was rushing in making the scene look like a bridal shop in only 10 seconds. This is Scene 3, Julie's 1st scene. She made her way to her position and she looked at me as she did.

"good luck!", I mouthed. She nodded and gave me a smile. I decided to watch her from the side so I can immediately go when it's Scene 4 already.

"Open the curtain," Mittchel said in his walkie-talkie. "NOW!"

And with that, the scene began.

Maria: *holding out scissors* Por favor, Anita. Make the neck lower!

Anita: Stop it, Maria.

Maria:: One inch. How much can one little inch do?

Anita: Too much.

Maria: *exasperated* Anita, it is now to be a dress of dancing, no longer for kneeling in front of an altar.

Anita: With those boys you can start in dancing and end up kneeling.

Maria: Querida, one little inch; uno poca poca-

Anita: Bernardo made me promise-

Maria: Ai! Bernardo! One month have I been in this country-do I ever even touch excitement? I sew all day, I sit all night. For what did my fine brother bring me here?

Anita: To marry Chino.

Maria: When I look at Chino, nothing happens.

Anita: What do you expect to happen?

Maria: I don't know: something. What happens when you look at Bernardo?

.......

The scene went on and Julie really pulled it off. Idina Menzel's probably in awe right now. Alright, Scene 3's over. Now, Scene 4. I'm there again. Here goes.

************************************************************************************************************

[JULIE]

The play's going smoothly and I can't believe it! It's been almost 2 hours and now, we're down to the last scene.

I changed to the dress that Alex chose for me, and got ready. We were all getting ready since we only had 1 minute this time. The crew was changing the setting into the streets of a 1950's New York city.

The Jets and the Sharks were positioning themselves for the last scene. The scene where Tony dies and Maria just loses it. Everything was going well. 45 seconds till the final scene, but then we had a problem.

"Julie," Mitthcel approached. "have you seen Rene?" My eyes widened. We were down to the final scene, everything was going well then Rene just had to go missing.

I was about to answer that I didn't know when we heard puking noises. We ran around and saw that one of the backstage girls was holding out a bucket for Rene as he threw up. Rene looked up and he saw us approaching him.

"I don't feel too good.", he groaned. "Let my understudy do the last scene. I'm sorry." Mittchel looked at me and I nodded.

"It's okay Rene.", I gave him a small smile. I wonder if Liam's relieved that I'm not gonna get "French kissed" by Rene in the last scene.

Mittchel looked at his watch. "30 seconds!", he shrieked. "Where's Tony's understudy?"

"He left. He said that he wasn't needed since it was the last scene.", one of the stage crew said. Mittchel yelped. He was panicking.

"Dude!", I said. "No time to panic. Improvise!"

He nodded and started looking around. He was staring at the Jets and all of a sudden, his face lit up. I raised an eyebrow as he made his way towards them. It was confusing actually.

I only realized what was gonna happen when Mittchel approached him. My eyes widened and I couldn't believe that this was really happening.

"Liam," Mittchel started with his eyes hopeful and desperate. "Will you be Tony in the last scene?"

************************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]

I couldn't believe that this was happening. I was gonna kiss Julie, on stage. Me. Mittchel chose me.

"Can't the understudy do it?", I asked. Mittchel shook his head. "The understudy left," he said. "it's no big deal, Liam. You just have diss Nessy's character, telling her that she should be more like a girl. After, threaten Maria's bethroted, Chino. Then you see Maria, you guys run to each other then embrace. When you hear the gunshot, you fall and act dead. Julie then cries and does stuff. Then she kisses you then the boys carry you out then the end.", he explained.

My eyes widened. Julie's gonna kiss me.

"Please Liam," Julie blurted out. I looked at her. She looked hopeful. "We need you." I looked around and saw that the other cast members and crew had the same look as her.

Reluctantly, I nodded. Hey, at least I get to kiss her. "Places everyone!", Mittchel yelled. "We're on in 15 seconds. Crew, get Liam changed into a shirt similar to Rene's. THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

They immediately rushed me to the changing room. I changed into a blue, black and white plaid shirt since they can't find any similar to Rene's so they just picked the closest one. I glanced at Julie  who rushed to the other side of the backstage, on her way, she gave me a small smile then left.

Damn, she was giving me butterflies.

"Go Liam," the crew dude who helped me said. "Get ready and good luck!" I gave him a smile and said, "thank you!"

"5 SECONDS GUYS!", the stage manager said.

I rushed to the stage. I couldn't believe that all those happened in a minute. Rene throws up. They need a Tony for the last scene. Mittchel casts me, and here I am now.

"good luck mate!", Louis smirked. Niall, Zayn and Harry snickered. "French kiss her, aye?", Zayn teased. I rolled my eyes.

And so, the curtain opened. The scene begins. Here goes.

************************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]

When the curtain opens, my character and Nessy's character enters. Time to improvise.

Anybodys: What're you doin', Tony?

Tony: I said get outa here! *looks around* CHINO!

Anybodys: Look, maybe if you and me just-

Tony: *savagely* It's not playing any more! Can't any of you get that?

Anybodys: But the gang-

Tony:You're a girl: be a girl! Beat it.

That's Nessy's queue to exit.

Tony: CHINO, I'M CALLING FOR YOU, CHINO! HURRY! IT'S CLEAR NOW. THERE'S NOBODY BUT ME. COME ON! Will you, please? I'm waiting for you. I want you to-

That's Julie's queue to enter. As soon as those words came out, Julie enters. I'm shaking. In a few minutes, she's gonna kiss me. I know it's a stage kiss, but still..

Tony: Maria.. Maria?

Maria: Tony...

Tony: MARIA!

That's the queue for Maria's bethroted, Chino, to enter. He's carrying a fake but realistic-looking gun with him. When I hear the gun shot, that's my queue to fake-die. I stumbled and fell to the ground.

That's the queue of the Jets and the Sharks to enter. Tony was dying but he wasn't dead yet, so they were all staring at me with fake, shocked expressions.

Maria: Long is enough.

Tony: Not here. They won't let us be.

Maria: Then we'll get away.

Tony: Yes, we can. We sill. *shivers because of the pain*

Maria: *sings* "Hold my hand and we're halfway there. Hold my hand and I'll take you there, Someday, Somehow..."

Tony: *Maria sings harder but Tony dies*

Julie, I mean, Maria then goes mental. I had to keep my eyes closed but I could hear her screaming. She grabs the gun and starts pointing at random people, screaming at them that it was hatred that killed Tony. She was about to shoot but she drops the gun 'cause she says she can't bare the thought of hating someone.

She kneels down infront of my body. She leaned in. Her face was closer and closer. My heart was raising faster each second. Soon, our lips finally made contact.

It reminded me of the time that I kissed her for the very 1st time. But that was a kiss goodbye, for me to remember when she leaves. This kiss was different.

It was like a kiss of life. A kiss that could bring the dead back to life. A kiss that could make the blind see. It was a kiss that meant true love. Well, for me, at least.

As much as I wanted to kiss back, I can't. I had to pretend to be dead 'cause I was in character and if I do kiss her back, Shirley would throw a tantrum.

After a while, she pulled away. The Jets and Sharks gathered around me and swung me in their arms. They were carrying Tony's dead body and when we were backstage. I stared at Julie. She looked at the stage with her eyes full of fake grief then soon, she follows us and enters the backstage.

The kiss... was the best thing that happened tonight.. It felt so right. Her soft lips against mine. It made me forget about reality. I have to make her mine. She has to know how I feel. I have to tell her. Someday, but not now.

The curtain closed and we heard a loud, round of applause. I knew from then, that the play was over.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 113 54
Eleanor and Louis are having some problems. When their break up causes depression for Louis, a mysterious and good looking stranger meets him there c...
16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...
5.2K 129 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...