My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter

24.1K 365 29
By ChinksSoriano

People say best boy friends are hard to find -- that's because the best is already mine!

Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter

-Rachelle's POV-

"How about this?" I showed Trent a box of chocolate for the cupcakes that we're going to bake.

"If that's what you want. And also, where's the cereal section? Can we go there? I have to grab some." He placed his hands on the grocery cart's holder.

"Yeah, I saw that a while ago. Let's go this way." He followed after me smiling.

"What cereal do you want? There's corn flakes, chocolate flakes, frosties, what?" He asked when we arrived at the cereal section of the grocery.

I tapped my chin choosing what to pick. Trent and I had a strange feeling since a while ago that someone was watching over us but we just ignored that. 

"Oh it seemed that destiny brought me here to see you baby." I heard a flirty girly squeaking voice behind Trent.

We both turned to see who it was.

"What the freaking hell are you doing here?!" Trent asked irritatingly.

"Picking some cereals? And oh! I just noticed that you brought your little amateur bitch here." Sarah spatted out the words 'amateur little bitch' like it was a contagious virus. I stepped forward.

"Excuse me, are you talking about me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, isn't it obvious you idiot?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh, really? Sorry. I thought you were talking about yourself." She rolled her eyes.

"So, how are you?" She inquired in an utterly annoying manner.

"Better than you." I blurted back.

"If I throw a stick, will you leave and fetch that using your mouth?" She made the bitch inside my F-ing body boil.

"Oh I thought I should be the one to throw that and you'll be the one to fetch? You're the whore-est bitch in the first place, right?" Oh yeah, I felt so French and I like that.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?"

"No, you're the joke."

"Fuck you." She jeered angrily.

"No, fuck you." I jeered back.

"Take that back!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take that back... Unfuck you!" Trent and I laughed in chorus. She was about to slap me but I stopped her hand from doing so. "Get your STD infected hands off me, biotch." She looked so pissed and looked at me from head to foot.

I realized I was only wearing my old shirt and a denim shorts that I left two years ago!

"You look like shit. Is that the new trend now?" She looked at him. "Trent baby, don't tell me you'll pick this piece of junk over me. Just take a stare on how do I look. " She pointed out our clothes. She's wearing a skimpy floral dress that flows up to her upper thighs that will show a full clear view of her ass if she ducked down. 

"Yeah, you look fuckable. Go and fuck yourself, whore." Trent hissed with full strain of venom in his voice.

It seemed that blood drained out of Sarah's face when he said that.

"You'll pay for this." Sarah muttered in gritted teeth.

"No, you'll be the one to pay for what you did. Just like you, karma is a bitch." I barged in. She looked at me and Trent who's smirking towards her.

"And anyway, don't bother us! We're sure to live our happily ever after!" Trent added and we fist bumped.

She groaned irritatingly before stomping out of the grocery in disappointment.

"That's cool." Trent kissed me on the lips and smiled.

***

"Your mixing it the wrong way Rach. Try it like this." Trent stood up behind me and held my hand and the bowl to guide me while mixing the ingredients for the cupcake that we're going to bake. "There, good." He said when I finally got the right way.

"So, I guess you could now leave me here and start fixing the backyard for our picnic." He nodded.

I baked the cupcakes and served it on the backyard after it's done.

"Wow. It's nice here." I say as I sit down on the picnic mat. I saw him holding a familiar envelope. I think I saw that before.

"I just wanted to show you this." He handed it to me. "I was about to give that you before. You know, umm the day you've been to that accident?" I opened the envelop curiously.

"That's the lot title of our favorite place. The one with the old oak tree."

"To what?" He brought that for me?

"Remember our favorite place? I asked dad to buy it for us before. I just thought you might like it. I just photo copied that. The other paper contains a picture of the house that I wanted to have there." I checked the other paper. It has a photo of a nice bungalow house.

"I-is this what you want to give me before?" Tears were pricking out of my eyes realizing how thoughtful is the guy right infront of me.

"Yes. You know what, i'm halfway thankful now because since i'm already on my legal age when I showed it to you. I did a little change of plan." He confidently spoke.

"What change?"

"You sure you want to see it?"

"Yes! Can we go there now?" I couldn't wait to see it.

"Sure." He stood up and ran up to his room to grab his keys while I fix the picnic mat.

"Ready?" He asked with his keys on hand.

"Readier that ever!" I squealed and we hopped into his car.

"Sorry if it took me so long to show my gift to you." He mumbled when he started driving.

"It's fine." I answered joyously.

"Have you packed the foods and mat at the trunk?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Guess we can continue our picnic date there."

Silence filled our ears as he drive. But I noticed that Trent's heading another way, looking so tensed.

"What's the matter Trent? Why are you heading the another way?"

"There's someone following us."

"What?!" That is what I am afraid of. 

"Maybe the Danes sent them."

"That's exactly what I am thinking. What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. How about let's stop here?"

Trent stopped the car.

"What the hell are you thinking Trent?!"

"You don't need to hide anything. Let's talk to them. Maybe your aunt's in there. Explain. She'll listen to you. Look Rach, if they really love you, they'll understand you." He said and we went out of the car.

The car behind us stopped and three big buffed men in black got out. I don't recognize them. They all look so scary.

"Okay, let's stop this. I know aunt's the one who sent you to look after me. But you don't really need to do that." I stated.

"We don't know who are you talking about." The scary monster number one spoke.

"What do you mean?" I stuttered.

"You are sent by the Danes. We know that." Trent muttered.

"Danes? Who?" They don't seem to recognize them. Shit.

"Trent. Let's get back to th-" The monster number two grabbed me like I weigh nothing.

"Give her back to me!" The two other guys we're holding Trent.

"What are we going to do with the guy?" The monster number one spoke.

"Let's just get them both in the car you idiot!" I heard the other one screamed and the guy holding me covered my mouth and nose with handkerchief.

And everything faded to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy Halloween. :D i'm supposed to write this chapter next week but I can't keep you guys waiting. That's how i love you all! Specially who left their comments on the previous chapter. you know who you are! :** <3

I love the BITCH lines exchange here! haha. anyway, watch out for the next chapter :) i'll make it more exciting! ehehe :D

vote/comment/fan. <3

*NOT EDITED YET*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 50.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
5.2K 341 24
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was 12, so please here that in mind as you continue😂🙏 ----- [COMPLETED] Life is unpredictable; we can all relate to...
191K 6.4K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...
16.2K 276 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...