When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

By Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... More

Prologue
Beginning
What happened
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no14
Chapter no15
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no22
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no26
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

Waking up

2.2K 105 45
By Oceanis_gr

When I woke up, I was strangely in my bed. I remembered that I slept on the carpet. Someone must had brought me here.
I washed myself and went downstairs. I only saw SeongHwa in the kitchen so MinGi was still sleeping and Wooyoung probably had left.

SeongHwa didn't wear his uniform. I was impressed because the only one I have seen without his uniform is MinGi as we stayed together all the time. SeongHwa wore tight jeans and an oversized green hoodie.

It took me a moment to get into it.
He was handsome.

HS: Where is everyone?

SeongHwa turned around at once and briefly I believed I had scared him being so sudden. But yeah, who would scare SeongHwa? I mean, he is the hitman for a reason.

SeongHwa: They are at the shelter. MinGi is sleeping. He'll be sleeping for a long time further if I know him.

I agreed. MinGi was never willing to leave his bed if he could stay in. SeongHwa walked to the fridge and I realized he was cooking. I should have notice the smell of course, but I was half asleep still and I didn't get it.

He took some milk from the fridge and filled a huge glass.

I was still sitting beside the table. He took a big sip of his glass, then put the pan's content in two plates and came serve them on the table.

SeongHwa: Here, have some kimchi.

I looked at him and then at the plate like they where aliens or sth. I wasn't sure if he was serious but he seemed not to consider an answer.

HS: Thanks.

SeongHwa: Not a problem.

I went on eating kimchi and he was eating his with big bites. It was delicious and I wanted to praise him for his cooking abilities but I was still ashamed.

He finished both his milk and kimchi and went on cleaning the kitchen. I forgot to mention how surprised was I seeing him having milk. I always believed gangsters would drink alcohol or at least juice. But not milk. I was for sure not ready for this.

Whatever. I thought. Besides milk was my favourite drink as well. Until now I was thought to be too kittensome but now I understood it was only a matter of taste.

I hesitated to start any conversation when I finished the food. I went to wash my dish but SeongHwa stopped me, took it and washed it himself. I whispered an unsure thanks and he only nodded.

Luckily San came in and put an end to this silence.

San: Hey SeongHwa! HongJoong said they need you down there.

SeongHwa: What's the problem?

San went closer to him and whispered for me not to listen.

SeongHwa: I see.

He went upstairs and left me with San.

San: I guess I'll have to take care of you now. SeongHwa will be back in a few hours.

HS: I can take care of myself.

San: Yeah, whatever you say. Then if something goes wrong who will take responsibility?

HS: Me

San sighed. "Whatever" he said again. "I will stay anyways."

Meanwhile SeongHwa came down. He wore his suit again.

SeongHwa: Be careful!

He left and I didn't understand whether his words referred to me or to San. Or both. I decided to get the last option.

San: So what did I lose?

HS: Nothing. What would happen here? You tell me what's up in the shelter!

San: Haha. Why? What would happen there? We have still this guy in our legs and won't get rid of him for a while.
Aish! How annoying.
But I know the plan won't work else way. Luckily he can't speak.

HS: No?

San: Well, except the times me and Wooyoung take off the sock to have fun. It's really entertaining how he believes we will be punished for keeping him there.

HS: I know it must be too annoying. Don't be so bad with him.

San: Why? He was in front of my plans. It's not our fault. He could not trouble with the ones opposite of us.

HS: Who are they?

San: I can't tell you. *He smirked happily*. It's a secret.

HS: Why not? I am a member of the gang. Aren't I?

San: Oh HS, you are still young.

HS: What do you mean? We are peers!

San: I mean gradually. You are not normally in the plans. Not even MinGi knows this much.

I didn't speak. I was irritated I couldn't learn anything.

San: Okay look, I'm gonna change my clothes in something more comfortable. Wait for me here and we'll do something interesting when I'm back.

HS: Okay.

San left and I stayed there. I knew members were always watching me. They weren't still persuaded I am not a spy. I guess I am in a good way, to take the uniform. But I am not completely acceptable. I see it. But I can understand them. Besides, I suddenly came and they had no choice but to keep me.

San came back wearing tight pants and a white t-shirt.

San: Now, what do you want to do?

I was impressed for a second time in the same day for the same reason. I see why they hide their faces. They are all so perfect looking that anyone who would see such a face would remember it for the rest of their life.

HS: I don't know... Do you have any idea h-

I almost asked him if he knew how perfect he was but I cut my phrase.

San: If I have an idea about what?

HS: Hmm When the others will come.

San: Ah. Don't worry about them. They'll be late surely. Do you want to play games?

HS: What games?

San showed me some computers. I followed him and he showed me a nice game.

HS: Okay, I am in.

We started playing. I was quite good at it and I achieved winning San in one fight. But only in one.

San was surprised of how fast I was learning. The truth is, I would be much more concentrated playing with someone who would haven't such a handsome face.
I was distracted by him. He didn't notice luckily I was looking at him every minute.

We had a nice time.

San: Hey nice shot HS!

HS: Thanks.

MinGi: Heey guys do you have to be so loud?

We turned around and saw MinGi on the top of the stairs with his hair flying everywhere and his eyes half closed.

HS: You woke up?

MinGi: Like I could do something else when you scream like crazy!

San: Why are you complaining? You are the loudest usually!

MinGi: That's not true!

HS: Don't fight now guys. Anyways it's a good time to wake up! You've been sleeping 9 hours.

MinGi: What do you mean 9 hours? Normally I would sleep til tomorrow morning!

He didn't wait for a response and went back so we couldn't see him.

HS: What time is it?

San: 7:15 pm. Oh, the guys will come back at half past 8. I mean most of them. I hope they'll find someone to take care of our body and come back all.

HS: Like who else?

San: We have some helpful people who don't belong to our gang but are loyal and useful.

I hadn't thought of this possibility, stupid me. It's absolutely logical.

We stopped playing games and had some snacks. MinGi joined us.

MinGi: You were really tired this morning right HS? You ate only some bites and fell asleep at once on the carpet. Wooyoung had to bring you in your bed.

HS: No I wasn't very tired...

MinGi: You can't fool anyone saying such things. We all know you were exhausted. Even I couldn't sleep so fast. I at least went to my bed and wore pyjamas before sleeping.

San: Haha really HS? Did Wooyoung took you to bed?

I was all red and I didn't know what to say. MinGi had no limits for real!

HS: Yes maybe... I don't know. I was sleeping.

San and MinGi looked at each other and laughed.

MinGi: She was yawning all the time!

HS: That's not true MinGi! Stop it!

But San and MinGi couldn't stop laughing. I took a bag with chips and went to my room. They are being childish.

MinGi: Hey HS! Come out! We didn't want to annoy you!

They had come out if my door.

San: Yeah, right. We like you. You are very cool and we admire that you could spend the whole night sleeplessly!

I thought that I had enough worry them. After all they didn't say something very bad.

HS: You promise you won't laugh at me?

MinGi & San: Yees!

I opened the door and I saw two cute regretted boys. I grinned.

HS: Come on guys, I forgive you.

They came in and we ate chips together.

Sometimes I forget they are real gangsters and I think they are all my brothers that I have to take care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 294 15
You're at your wit's end trying to solve this case. Despite your title as one of the best detectives in the country, your patience is wearing thin, a...
120K 6K 39
➤ park seonghwa, a cold discreet vampire, that's how they describe him. truthfully, the vampire isn't cold, he's just keeping up his guard. the vampi...
347K 12.5K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
11.4K 687 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...