My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 11: Just go to hell
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 14 : Confused...

1.3K 126 71
By iyra01

I was back to my yes, my allotted seat at last in the fourth period.

Teacher wasn't late actually, he didn't come to school. I sat statued in front ogling the whiteboard, waiting for Abhi to return back and explain his parting words.

He did come when the next period started and behaved like he didn't say anything that he didn't nearly give me a heart attack.

The thing that bugged me of Abhi knowing my liking towards Krish was that our group won't be same, there would be awkwardness and our Abhi was really bad at handling such situation.
His first step like anyone would be  avoidance. He would avoid rather than face the situation. I didn't want that so I never told him.

Right now, Miss tiktoker Aka now Pratiksha was reading out the numbers of her family members for me to save in my phone so as to call them in any case of emergency.

Our Physics teacher gave us to complete the assignment which I already did it, so now I had to suffer this.

"This is my mami's brother's cousin's number," she informed scrolling down on her screen.

I looked up from my phone trying to keep my voice even,"See, we are not doing some engagement or wedding so I don't require so many numbers!" I lost it at the end.

She shifted back taking in my expression, mumbled " but you never knew anything could happen"

I said glancing front, " oh I know"

She propped her arms on the desk and leaned down so as to get a proper look at me, "Kyra you don't like me or what?" She asked, confused.

I stared at her she appeared genuinely interested  to know and also a bit hesitant.

At the moment I felt what a bad person I was just because I liked Krish I couldn't go around disliking those who liked him.  That's a bit psychotic from my side and unfair for others.

I didn't give Pratiksha a chance and when I pondered more over it I didn't even give Myra a chance.

I was possessive when it comes to my friends. I didn't like to share them so I hated Myra immediately when Abhi used spent more time with her. She I didn't know her response, but  I remembered I said, actually snapped at her,

Flashback

"Stay away from me okay,"

Myra frowned, "what?"

"I never liked you and now I hate you, you are trying to break our friend group!"  I glared at her.

Her eyes widened and she laughed suddenly, "Kyra are you okay, no why will I do so?"

I didn't believe her and now also we shared a history and that wasn't good kind.

But seeing Pratiksha I think I should give at least her the chance and not to be ruled by my crazy obsession over Krish.

I smiled tried to, shaking my head,"no I don't dislike you, I'm sorry for being rude"

She smiled back and looked relieved, "I always wanted a true friend I never had any. Anyway, You look like a cool person"

My eyes widened I pointed a finger to myself, "me ? Cool?"

She nodded, "yes you, I like your style I like your not giving a damn, attitude -"

Oh I tried to not feel so flattered but yeah I agree I can be cool ha.

She proceeded on, "I will not mind having you as my friend and since we'll be most of the time together, I can teach how to do makeup properly"

"Hey!,"  I shot her a look I know how to do.

She chuckled pointing at my kajal(liner I guess)  smeared upwards and that was not the eye portion. Okay I'm not that good.

My eyes like always travelled front both Abhi and Krish were looking back. Krish waved gaining our attention.

I blocked Pratiksha's vision by inclining towards right.

I asked nonchalantly, "by the way do you like anyone here?"

Furrow appeared on her forehead as she made a thinking face

"Any boy it's your first day I don't expect if you didn't?" I made it more clear.

Then she nodded slowly and even blushed.

Okay..

"Umm..I like the one sitting in front"

It took literally every cell in my body to be calm

"Who?"I pretended to be confused.

She looked up through her lashes, "the one sitting near Krish"

Abhii?

I didn't hate Myra I guess but now I can't say anything.

Grumbling I replied, "he's taken"

"Oh" she said softly. Well at least Krish was safe I sighed.

Then she blurted suddenly, "Krish isn't even bad  moreover I liked him the very first time," she tilted her head grinning.

••••••••••

I reached home late because the duty required not little time. But A COMPLETE ONE HOUR AFTER THE SCHOOL GETS OVER.

I was exhausted taking a quick shower , I ate no correct that stuffed my lunch like I was hungry for ages.

Mummy came down frowning, "you went early and came late?"

Okay not again.

I nodded, since I can't speak with my mouth full.

Analysing her facial expression, she was again in that lecture mood. But I wasn't to take it second time.

At once I gulped down water and made a move to leave.

"Kyra when will you get serious?" She said annoyingly, getting my attempt to escape.

I sighed finally looking at her, "I'm very tired I need to sleep, I can't talk right now"

She narrowed her eyes at me, "tell me why were you late?"

I gritted my teeth now irritated , " I was with Krish Okay-

"Again that boy just tell me Kyra, you  love him or what? that you are always tailing around him!"

My head snapped at her, " If I did ,then what?"

Honestly, I wanted to know what did she think.

She was taken back my statement composing herself she spoke, "then I will say get over it because that won't be accepted. You are a child what do you know about love? study and do what your supposed to do. Don't get fanciful about this love thing,"

That's It I had enough I ran upstairs angrily, dejection taking over my body.

I don't need you to tell me mummy how fanciful this love is. But I didn't expect you to make it seem like I was some child yearning for a fairytale dream.

Dropping down onto the bed. I sniffed.

Maybe people were right I was acting like a child, I should stop this infatuation.

One sided love had never been successful.

Ae dil hai mushkil movie flashed in my mind. That was a shitty movie. Like anything was happening around. Karan Johar should really start upgrading his movies script. All nonsense he showed there.

But the message was true. Unrequited love has always been difficult, very few survives it. And I wasn't included in them.

I squatted up, it's time to really move on yes I'm serious now.

I grabbed my pillow Krish making it face to me.

I stared it imagining it to be Krish.

I cleared my throat, "I love you Krish ,"

I gazed at the pillow like what was I expecting to say I love you too.

Rolling my eyes at myself I went on, "yes like real love. Since you got admission from that very day.
Yup crazy nah? yes I am.  You ask why I love you? "

I laughed, "it won't be complete in a day actually a month would be also less. Psycho nah? Yes I am.

Okay but since you asked and I'm in a really mood of complementing you so here we go..
I love your careless grin, your shinning eyes with mischief, your super silky hair I know you use some special brand so don't lie. I love it when you frown. Your honest heart, your ever ready self to help anyone. You always on, for any prank. You cheering me up when I'm sad. Making me laugh when I'm crying. Making me Crying with laugh, when you do something funny. Your countless trying to make me try non veg when you yourself are vegetarian...

I told you the list is endless and maybe listing it, I would fall  in love with you again and that we don't want right?

Okay let's talk about how my heartbreaking series started...
I was a goner when you said you are cute Kyra and ruined it by adding we'll be good friends. I smiled back sadly. Agreeing to you we'll be good and friends.
And we are. But something in me okay not something it's everything in me that stupid idiot thing would always want for more.

I can't keep up with this friend boundary Krish. It's very painful for me seeing you flirt with some other girls and saying you liked Pratiksha. I'm a human a hopelessly in love human, I can't take this love further alone. I need you to share it with me and since that's nearly impossible who am I kidding it's definitely impossible. I'm dropping it here now this instance -" I choked but continued blinking back the tears.

"The burden is unbearable I don't have any option but to free myself from it and move on" I glanced up from my wet eyelashes.

"What!! Why didn't you tell me" A voice shot me alert I swirled back almost losing my balance noticing him near the door .

Oooooooooo

So guess who? 

Comment your guesses I will give you a shout out in the next chapter if you're right..

Let's see who guesses it right!!
(Hint: it could be anyone 😉)

A small reminder so my exams have been postponed so I'm actually quite free here. I went and checked the demographic of this book and found there are quite of  non Indian readers also here. But I didn't notice you all?. So pls guys you also vote just don't mix up in the crowd 😂

Anyway, stay safe and don't forget to vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
15.8K 1.1K 21
Everyone says bestfriend's end up with each other..... Same was their case ...... both were childhood bestie but they ended up together when they w...
660K 58.9K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
77.6K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...