When A Star Meets Its Reverse...

By Oceanis_gr

Suddenly, I saw three people dressed all in black jumping out of the window of a house that belonged to a ric... More

Prologue
Beginning
My limited potentials
The Decision
What I have to do
My training
What's going on
We in the plan
That
Waking up
Chapter no12
Chapter no13
Chapter no14
Chapter no15
Chapter no16
Chapter no 17
Chapter no18
Chapter no19
Chapter no20
Chapter no21
Chapter no22
Chapter no23
Chapter no24
Chapter no25
Chapter no26
Chapter no27
Chapter no28
Chapter no29
Chapter no30
Chapter no31
Chapter no32
Chapter no33
Chapter no34
Chapter no35
Chapter no36
Part 2!!!

What happened

7.3K 210 59
By Oceanis_gr

When I woke up, I was in a dark room that seemed abandoned. I tried to flip back my hair but I suddenly realized my hand and legs were tied and I was unable to get up from the dusty floor.

I tried to recall what could I have seen all this time, but it was like my memory had stopped to the moment the mysterious man had token me on his arms. I thought that I didn't have a clue what day was today and if it was still night or morning. I wanted to shout, but my mouth was tied as well.
I sighed. What in the world had happened!?

As I was wondering, I heard some voices. I looked around me and I saw two men coming in the room.
As expected, they wore their black and silver uniforms, so I could see nothing of them.
They came near me and I got scared. I pretended I was still sleeping.

Man 1: How long did you say this hypnotic will last?

Man 2: SeongHwa says that if San put the right quantity, it must have ended now.

Man 1: And she is still sleeping. How annoying.

The second man stood silent for a moment. My fear went to its most and I almost believed the men could hear the beat of my heart.
I felt someone touching smoothly my shoulder, then untying my mouth  carefully.

Man 2: Hey, girl wake up! Are you so tired?

Man 1: YunHo, I don't think she will wake up if you whisper!

Man 2: I don't want to scare her.

I pretended to wake up, while I was wondering how much more could YunHo scare me when I was already scared to death.

HS: What's happening? Where am I?

I stared at the men. Now that they were close to me, I could see their eyes only.

HS: Who are you? Why am I here?

Man 2: I am YunHo. This is MinGi.

MinGi: As for why you are here, it seems like you see more than you should.

YunHo: Come on, you should get up. We have to decide what to do with you.

HS: I can't get up. I am tied.

MinGi: Yeah, that's a fact... I forgot it!

The men laughed nicely and YunHo loosed my chains so that I can get up. He removed the chains of my feet.
Now I can walk.

YunHo: Let's go. And don't try to escape because you can't!

The men held my hands from the elbows and MinGi tied my eyes. I couldn't see where we were going but I let them guide me patiently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 294 15
You're at your wit's end trying to solve this case. Despite your title as one of the best detectives in the country, your patience is wearing thin, a...
17.2K 721 56
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...
61K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...