My Only Love

By iyra01

Enters her, She's crazily in love with him Enters him, He considers her nothing but just a friend Enters the... More

Chapter 1: Fool on drugs
Chapter 2 : I hate love stories
Chapter 3 : Myra & Kyra
Chapter 4 : Volume level 64!
Chapter 5 : Truth or dare
Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....
Chapter 7 : Backfired....
Chapter 8 : Kaira
Chapter 9 : no choice...
Chapter 10: this love is difficult...
Chapter 12: when I ask she faints
Chapter 13: Maybe....
Chapter 14 : Confused...
Chapter 15 : oh it's you....
Chapter 16: Oh no...
Chapter 17 : bad day...
Chapter 18 : some friends I have ...
Chapter 19 : step one...
Chapter 20 : step two...
Chapter 21 : last step...?
Chapter 22 : you are like my sister...
Chapter 23 : stalker?...
Chapter 24 : Bangalore...
Chapter 25 : Pathetic gum...
Chapter 26: Biryani...
Chapter 27 : Shayyyy Cheeez.......
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!
Chapter 29: it's high time
Chapter 30: hello Krish..
Chapter 31 : do you want to back out
Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...
Chapter 33: Oww
Chapter 34: it hurts to say...
Chapter 35: maybe it's love...
Chapter 36: hide, run or just go there
Chapter 37: my angel
Chapter 38 : you are my everything
Chapter 39: foresight
Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..
Chapter 41: Long drive..
Chapter 42 : memories
Chapter 43 : just now...
Chapter 44: wait is over?
Chapter 45: I believe you
Chapter 46: Him and I
Chapter 47 : Am I stopping you?
Chapter 48 : Farewell-1
Chapter 49 : Farewell-2
Epilogue- I
Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩
Krish's Entry #1
Krish's Entry #2
Krish's Entry #3
Kyra's Entry #1
Kyra's Entry #2
Kyra's Entry #3
Krish's Entry #4
Kyra's Entry #4
Krish & Kyra's Entry #5
Epilogue II
Bonus ~ 1
Bonus ~ 2

Chapter 11: Just go to hell

1.5K 116 27
By iyra01

I shifted back awkwardly, looking sideways at Krish who was trying to act all serious un-bothered but I could spot a tiny smile. Smirking I faced front Krish won't laugh at my jokes ha! not possible.

Mrs. Dixit bored expressing returned me back to the matter which I had drag myself into foolishly.

She raised her brows, saying "you both say you're responsible?"

Krish immediately nodded I nodded slowly I think I'm... wait did I switch off the lights of my room before leaving? Or close the door or Kept the plate on the sink and where's my Math register?

"Your name is Krish right? you used to often forget your bag at school and we had to call your home to inform up"

He did it so that he didn't have to do the homework.

Krish's ears burned with embarrassment, "I was small then"

I pressed my lips controlling not to laugh.

Mrs. Dixit now looked at me, " you were the one who was absent on the final day of the debate competition"

I opened my mouth and closed then at last said , "I was nervous?"

Yeah and I wasn't prepared.

Kaira's mother voice came from behind, "here we are talking about my daughter's protection we need some better students"

I tried to suppress my urge to roll my eyes at it.

Mrs. Dixit sighed, "this is a serious work I don't think-

Krish cut her off, "I will do it I promise I can do whatever it requires"

He really was an idiot and because of him I also had to act like one.

"Yes I can also do tell me anything I'm ready to do I have many younger cousins I know how to babysit one"

Kaira's revolted voice shot back, "I'm not a child!"

Krish continued meanwhile, " I can lay on the border if I have to I'll protect her with my life"

he glanced back at Kaira who looked at him in amazement. They were having that filmy moment where song played in the background and the actor and actress stared at each other into their eyes with loving expressions.

I banged my palm on the table startling everyone, standing up I spoke " I can cook, sing , dance and fight like Jackie chan I know every work from sweeping the floor to cleaning up the rooms in barely 15mins you can count it. I challenge!. I am A- class kathak dancer and I know how to kill a - " they watched me eyes wide opened and a bit terrified.

"Cockroach"

I sat down breathing hard I really can kill cockroach from 4 feet apart.

Mrs. Dixit appeared amused for some reason, "that was impressive but we don't need a soldier"
She said looking at Krish "and not a maid or a dancer" looking at me.

She leaned back propping her elbows on the table, "why do you both want to volunteer?"

Krish and I shared a look, both rushed up to answer first.  But, yes but again Krish beat me he cleared his throat,

"This is my last year I want to do something honorable for the school and I find this as the best opportunity, by doing this service I will be glad that I proved to be some help for my Principal , Teachers and of course my beloved school"
Krish recited the exact same words of our last year head boy's speech from the school magazine.

Dang it, I was also thinking of saying the same now what will I say.

Mrs. Dixit nodded her head impressed by his reason. She turned to me,

I sighed, "I-I am a big fan of Kaira Gupta-

"Singhania" all three of them corrected me.

Okay maybe big fan wasn't the right word.

"Oh yeah I am starstruck right now you see-"

Krish leaned in observing me I shuffled back, "I follow her, she's a guiding light for us teenagers  a benevolent lady with supreme knowledge of women's right.....
I narrated the beginning of mother Teresa's chapter.

"The world will always remember her valuable deed, " I ended it finally merging something about Gandhi ji also

Krish yawned. Kaira didn't take her eyes from me and her mother looked proudly at her daughter as if to say she's talking about my daughter I can't believe.

Mrs. Dixit knew we both were just fooling around we had no particular reasons as to why we wanted to volunteer so as to lighten herself from the burden she asked, "what do you say Mrs. Singhania which one of the two you want for your daughter?"

Mrs. Singhania shared a look with Kaira. Kaira nodded her head.

Please say she didn't want both of us. I prayed.

Mrs. Singhania replied, " Kaira says she wants both of them"

No no it was not both of us. Oh God listen to my prayers carefully.

Mrs. Dixit was also taken back by the answer she tried to dissuade them, "You don't have to reply now I can search some other students you can choose from them"

Yes listen to this women she knows everything

Kaira shook her head, "no no I think" looking at Krish she smiled "he I mean they are perfect"

I wanted to flip a table over her head and shout just stay the hell away!

Krish gave me confused look, "if you don't want to Kyra you can back ou-

I glared at him harshly, "oh I want to so badly I want to that that" I looked away "ugg.. nothing"

•••••••

So it was decided the periods before break I'll be with Miss Tiktoker then after the break periods Krish will be with her. Ugghh..

I stamped down the corridor so irritated.

"Wait Kyra!" Krish called out.

Oh he was the last person I wanted to be with now.

I kept walking, he rushed catching up with me.
"Why did you do that Kyra?"

I didn't say anything kept walking.

He stopped me by pulling me by my wrist.

I turned around, "what's your problem Krish!"

He walked towards me with narrowed eye,
" I want to know the same what's your problem Kyra why be a third wheel?"

"Third wheel? " I stepped back looking up at him.

"Yes you know I like her then also you butted in why?" He covered the distance.

My back hit the wall I put my hand at it , "you like her? you just met her Krish!"

Okay not this close Krish I moved right he kept his hand beside my head. Ohh

"I know the moment I saw her that I liked her" like when I saw you?.

I moved left he put his the other hand completely blocking me. Krish cornering me this close that his breath fanned my face this was like a dream. Oh my my...
I just stared at him my heart beat increased, my breathing getting harsh I blinked trying to focus.

"Kyra ..Kyra " He leaned more his nose touched mine.

I shook my head to clear my hazy brain. He tilted his head did his lips were really near to mine???
Oh damn my body became light my eyes closed and I-I-I I fainted?

What no no no !!! 

I dropped motionless with Krish at once beside, held me in his arms before I fell calling my name repeatedly. I blacked out.

Aw! Kyra I get you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Okay guys I updated so many notifications!!!! I couldn't help myself from posting. Thank you guys for so much love.....

You guys are amazing...😍😘😘

Before I further continue the story may I ask what scenes you like the most so I make sure to add them more -(we are talking about the main Kyra below)

1 ) Abhi and Kyra hot and cold friendship

2) Abhi and Myra moments 😂

3) Rishabh and Kyra fighting

4) Myra and Kyra fighting

5) Krish and Abhi bromance

6) Krish and Kyra fighting

7)  Krish and Kyra moments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 902 33
A story of two girls and two boys who met in college and end up becoming best friends who turned to lovers. Let's see their journey and all the chall...
6.7K 480 37
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
5.9K 333 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
83.6K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...