Falling for you | A Daminette...

By Be_Spoiled03

"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 23

6.2K 151 73
By Be_Spoiled03

***

Chapter 23
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Now I'm lying in bed. Why? Because apparently i have to rest now,How? Alfred suddenly appeared at the cave and told me that i should be resting and not be in the cave. I guess Alfred is right but.

I couldn't go to sleep. So i keep thinking. Should i leave my room or not? I'm afraid Ninja Alfred will capture me...

I stood " Well here goes nothing..." I tip toed to the door. I opened it quietly, peaking my head out. I look left and right. Empty halls. I quietly get out of my room and close the door.

TO SEE THAT ALFRED WAS BEHIND ME WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED....i smile creeply at him and wave.

He just raises a brow. I made kitten eyes at him..Tikki had learned me that.

"Miss..you know you have to rest" he said.

I sighed..what would tikki think..wait where is tikki?I touched my eyes. I froze.

Where were my earrings! I'm freaking out!

I grabbed Alfred by his suit. "WHERE ARE MY EARRINGS!" I said with anger.

He was frozen at my out burst. I cleared my throat and let go of him.

"I...I'm sorry didn't mean to offend you.." I said.

He smiled."It's okay miss. I know how much those earrings mean to you." He said .

"I hid them. Miss Bourgeois thought that I'm the best to hide them from any takers." He said while walking to bring them.

I sighed with relief. " I'm heading to see Damian!" I said loudly and left.

***

I found Damian suiting up. "What happened! Where are you going?" I asked him .

"The others comms were cut off. I think they're in trouble." He stated.

" I want to help too!" I said. Damian was surprised by my words. Don't worry even I'm surprised.

"No, it's too dangerous and your arm is still broken." He said.

"I've brought your Miraculous miss" said Alfred.

He hand them to me. I wore them. Then tikki came out.

"Marinette!" She said happily."Oh Tikki! I missed you!" I said while she was hugging my cheeks.

"I have something important to tell you!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I asked her."Move your arm" she said.

I looked at her confused. I moved my arm. She sighed. "The broken one.." She stated.

I look like a fool."Oh right" i said with a faint blush.

I move it a bit. My eyes widen.." It doesn't hurt." i said shocked.

"It's healed!" Said Tikki."but how?" i said to her.

"Since you've turned 16 your accessed the healing power of your miraculous" she said.

"Wait...I'm 16?...but that was a dream?" I said confused.

"Actually you did dream but while you were in a coma your birthday passed." Damian mentions.

"Ohhhh...I hope you still have my Presents !" I said. His eyes widen then he said "Fine".

"Okay. Since I'm Healed and fine. Let's go kick some butt!" I said.

Damian looked at Alfred. Alfred nodded,Damian sighed.

"Fine,You can come" He said.

I fist pump the air."But you have to listen and follow me" he said.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" I transformed.

"-Tt- i wonder who was the person to choose such words" Damian said.

I rolled my eyes " That would be the mage" i said.

"Then he is an idiot" i punched him.

"Stop, We have to go!" I said.

"Hey i told you that you have to listen to me. We go when i say we go" he said.

We went silent and Alfred just sipped his tea."Now we go.." he stated.

***

"I think they're in there" Robin said.I raised an eyebrow " Do you always put trackers on your family?" I asked him.

He smirked slightly "Not just my family...." He mumbled.

Why am i not surprised. "So what is your plan?" I asked.

"We sneak in. Their traker says they're under ground so there must be a floor under." I nodded then we left.

We grappled to the 2nd floors window. "The coast is clear " i said. We walked to hear voices in the room in front of us.

Robin placed his finger to his lips. I nodded to keep quiet.

"How's the other goon?" Asked a voice who we recognized as the joker.

"Oh He's still paralyzed. I couldn't reverse what That bee brat did to him. But that doesn't matter Mastah J " said Harley quinn.

"Doesn't matter!? It does! Who will keep an eye on her if he's paralyzed?! Wait! Don't tell me you left her Alone!" He yelled .

"Oh don't worry mastah J ! She's tied perfectly! I'm sure she's powerless after i gave her a taste of my mind." Said Harley Holding up her Hammer ( or mallet )

"Fine...but you know what you get if she gets out.." He said with a warning tone and in the background we hear " Come on Mister J we have guests to see " said a voice.

"Coming Punchline!" Joker said. Harley gasped " only i get to call you mistah J ! Who is that ! " yelled Harley.

"Oh Punchline dear. Come meet Harley." Then a she came and waved.

"Hey. She's your ex right?" Said Punchline.

"EX! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Harley yelled.

"Oops. Sorry darling but the last time i checked. I was his gurl" she said while the joker pulled her by the waist.

"B-but...i thought you loved me.." Said Harley.

Joker and punchline started to laugh. "Your just a lame goon" said punchline and cuts of the call.

Harley fell to her knees and started to sob.

"Hurry..Let's go!" Said Robin. We ran down stairs,to the under ground floor.

"Do you know who was with joker?" I asked him.

"Tt now is it the time to even ask that question?." He said.

I just rolled my eyes then we saw a dark room.

We walked in and turned on the lights. we spotted Chloe or Queen bee.

"Clo-Queen bee! I yelled."Shhhh!" Robin shushed.

We got her out of the ropes. She has one min to Detransform back.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She has been beaten up.

"I'm fine just bruised a bit. And i think i lost a tooth. " She said spitting up blood.

"Don't worry. I'm sure my Miraculous will heal you later. But now where are the others?" I asked.

"They're in an other building in the South of the city." She said.

"Wait..Wasn't your arm broken.?" She asked.

"We'll explain later. Now we need to return to the Manor and let Alfred feed pollen." I said.

"I'll go you guys return." Said Robin.

"No! We do this as a team!" I said pointing at him.

"No i told you to listen to me. I don't want anything to happen to my family, So i don't want to be late."He said.

I was about to object. But he already left,That boy i swear. Then Harley appeared holding Robin. I got out my yoyo.

"Uhh Ladybug I'm about to detransform! " Queen bee Shouted.

"Hide behind that box" she ran behind a box,then light appeared.

"Let.Robin.Go!" I stated. She pushed him to me.

my brows furrowed."Why are you just handing him to us?" I stated.

"I want to help. i know I'm not trust worthy but trust me now" she said.

"Trust you! You just beat me up!" Chloe grumbled.

"And I'll do it again if you don't shut up!" Harley yelled.

Chloe stopped. "What do you want? And how are you going to help?" i said.

"Oh just trust me Ladygirl". She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. Robin just crossed his arms. "Tt I don't approve"

***

Hey y'all ! Did you guys know who punchline is? She's jokers new girlfriend.

~Be_Spoiled03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.3K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...
56.8K 1.4K 18
Hawk Moth is defeated Chat relinquished his miraculous back to ladybug Ladybug gets a new look Marinette parents died in an accident; she travels b...
577K 18.3K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
15.7K 263 21
Y/n recently moved to paris and she also joined Françoise Dupont High School. She was afraid that she won't be able to make friends.... But the desti...