The Possessive Billionaire ✔

By pearl_love_27

[UNDER EDITING] Meet Ashley Hayes, the 24-year-old girl who was frowned upon by everyone because she was an o... More

Mini Disclaimer
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Rain {}
Chapter 2 - The Gala {}
Chapter 3 - Everything Went Black{}
Chapter 4 - The Hospital {}
Chapter 5 - They Have Arrived{}
Chapter 6 - Work For Me{}
Chapter 7 - Best Friend's Mistake{}
Chapter 8 - Miss Stanford {}
Chapter 9 - Meet The Parents {}
Chapter 10 - Phone Checks & Trust Issues {}
Chapter 11 - Smells Like Love{}
Chapter 12 - The Gold, Black And White Gala {}
Chapter 13 - Passed Out {}
Chapter 14 - Peonies, Italian Food & Abundant Apologies {}
Chapter 15 - Storytelling Time{}
Chapter 16 - Brayden Kruger {}
Chapter 17 - Balls & Brazil {}
Chapter 18 - The Snowflake Ball {}
Chapter 19 - King Of Broken Hearts{}
Chapter 20 - The Talk{}
Chapter 21 - Running Away {}
Chapter 22 - Job Hunting {}
Chapter 23 - My BFF & I {}
Chapter 24 - A Broken Heart & A Tired Soul {}
Chapter 25 - Drinking & Driving{}
Chapter 26 - Carnival Time {}
Chapter 27 - Weddings & Engagements {}
Chapter 28 - The Endorsement Deal {}
Chapter 29 - The Fall Of A Drama Queen {}
Chapter 30 - The Court Case {}
Chapter 31 - Here Goes Nothing{}
Chapter 32 - Conferences & Theme Parks{}
Chapter 33 - Acceptance {}
Chapter 34 - The Engagement Party{}
Chapter 35 - The Spilt Drink{}
Chapter 36 - The Last Straw {}
Chapter 37 - The Visit {}
Chapter 38 - Insult Wars {}
Chapter 39 - Hunter & Claire {}
Chapter 40 - This Is It {}
Chapter 41 - Jumbled Thoughts {}
Chapter 42 - Informing The Hawthornes {}
Chapter 43 - Bride & Groom {}
Chapter 44 - The Flu {}
Chapter 45 - Jitters {}
Chapter 46 - The Preparation {}
Chapter 47 - The Binding Vows {}
Chapter 48 - The Flight
Chapter 49 - Trouble In Paradise
Epilogue
Thank You
The Billionaires Entanglement

Chapter 50 - Light At The End Of The Tunnel

7.7K 185 32
By pearl_love_27

"It's that girl!" She pointed, "She's the murderer. She is the girl that murdered her mother and father!" Stella laughed her fingers pointing at me making sure I could see that it was me she was talking about.

There's no doubt in my mind that it was me she was spreading the rumours about - I was the only girl in the whole class with no mommy or daddy. The only girl who couldn't get in a car because she was scared of them. The only girl who lived with her gran and her uncle.

"I didn't do it!" I yelled at them tears threatening to pour of my eyes at Stella's harsh accusations.

"Yes you did! Murderer!" She yelled, "Murderer!" She said again encouraging her friends to say it with her.

"Murderer!"

"Murderer!"

"Murderer!" The whole school began to chant as they advanced towards me. All the students, teachers and even the principal of the school had joined in as they looked at me their eyes turning a vicious glowing red.

"Help!"  I screamed, "Someone help!"

"You're a helpless little murderer!" Donny said as he shoved my shoulders causing me to fall in a puddle of mud, messing up my chartreuse dress that my grandma had made for me.

My sobs intensified, "Help me!" I yelled, "Someone please help me!"

"You're a weak little girl, you're worthless," Stella hissed, laughing at me.

"Please stop," I sobbed.

"You're fat and ugly," Sienna laughed looking at Donny and Stella for encouragement, "You don't belong here. You're supposed to be in juvenile where murderers like you belong."

"Stop!" I cried out, "Please stop!"

The deep ache in my chest began to expand. A pain that no words could define began to grow. My tears fell out like a hurried waterfall rushing to it's best friend's funeral. My hands were shivering as I fumbled with the zip of my dress - all happiness was drawn from me with a nefarious syringe. It removed every last drop of hope and happiness as resentment watered and grew itself in my chest.

The faces of Donny, Stella and Sienna all became blurred before they became one and made the face of a scary yet vile monster that whipped out a silver switch blade that gleamed in the sun.

"You're dead, murderer." Donny's voice called.

I woke up with a start, beads of sweat covering my forehead as my heart raced forward.

"That dream was so real," I muttered to no one in particular.

I looked besides me to find an empty space, searching the whole hotel room I couldn't find a single trace of Brandon. I went back to the bedroom and slid a full body swimsuit with a dress to cover.

I glanced around the bedroom and in the bathroom once more to make sure but Brandon was still nowhere to be seen.

It was as though he had just vanished into thin air. I pulled my hair into a bun and walked down to the lobby and spied him sitting with Stacey by a glass window.

The guy that was with Stacey at the photo shoot sat next to her, his eyes wandering around the room every now and then indicating his boredom. I sighed and joined them sitting in the vacant seat next to Brandon who immediately wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek good morning.

"You left me." I accused him.

He smiled, "You were way too cute to wake up. I went for a jog and bumped into Alexander and Stacey." He told me removing a strand from my face before he tucked it behind my ear.

"Oh okay. Hello Stacey and Alexander," I greeted acknowledging the almost strangers in my presence.

"Hi! It's so lovely to see you again!" She grinned happily as she tugged me into an awkward hug over the table, "Brandon hasn't stopped gushing about you this morning. You seem to be just as amazing as he described you." She smiled and I felt guilty knowing I had given Brandon a harsh time over this woman. She was so kind when she wasn't making innuendos and placing scenarios in my head!

"All good things I hope," I smiled at her.

She nodded, "Definelty. Brandon is the definition of a totally whipped man."

I laughed and sat back in my seat, leaning into Brandon's side. Alexander granted me a shy smile but he didn't speak otherwise. As I look back now, I realise he hadn't said a single thing the whole breakfast that we shared together or even at the tennis match the day before.

Brandon and Stacey spent the breakfast sharing belly killing stories from their childhood. It was great to get to know her for who she truly was rather than judge her based on her appearance - especially her blonde hair and baby blue eyes that was the generic stereotype for women whom were 'man thieves' - along with her  snarky yet suggestive sentences she'd thrown my way yesterday. At the end of the day, I knew that Stacey and I could get along and a beautiful friendship could possibly come out of it.

Brandon accompanied me back to the hotel room.

"I'm heading out to the beach if you would like to join me, you can." I said and headed towards the door but before I got there Brandon grabbed my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Wait. I want to ask you something." He says placing a gentle kiss on my fingers.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why did you forgive me after leaving you for two years?"

"Because I didn't want to lose you." I responded.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"For what?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his dark hair.

"For giving me a second chance even when I didn't deserve it. For allowing me to spend my future with you, the list goes on..." Brandon trailed off placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Well in that case you're welcome and thank you too. Thank you for saving me from me."

"I'm so in love with you. I can't imagine a moment not loving you, Ashy."

×××

I walked down the beach, the scorching sand on the coast of Valencia scalding my feet as I looked around me taking in the scenery. The beautiful green trees that decorated the outskirts of the beach, the small shops that sat here and there hoping to make some sort of profits as their entrances became burnt by the hot sun.

The breeze, as gentle as a timid ballerina, danced along the waves, moving the water forwards and backwards in a steady rhythm as the sun sent a stream of golden light that shimmered and sparkled on the water.

There were small mats that lay on the floor with multiple people occupying them, hoping to get some colour from a fun day at the beach.

This was the moment that I realised that I was truly content with my life.

It's all the small things that really do count and make the biggest difference. Things like a smile that are effortless but can brighten a person's whole day, or maybe donating a dollar to someone in need and that could brighten their day. I've come to realise that the future ahead is bright and I have the power to make it be the future that I want it to be.

I wouldn't have it any other way no matter what anyone would say.

A child like me, raised by her grandmother and uncle was always pitied, never given the chance to stand up and shine. I was always known as 'that's the orphan girl!' or as 'the girl who killed her parents' and not as Ashley Hayes whom I wished to be known as or now as Ashley Hawthorne.

Your background doesn't define you, it's your actions that do. Do a good deed today save someone tomorrow is my new motto that I run by.

Although my past hadn't been the brightest it is the thing that shaped me to be the woman I am today. No made man has no past, no matter how dark or how bright - it is who we are. We must simply accept it and work to improve it for as they say there is always light at the end of the tunnel - don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

"I have two words to say to you," Brandon said suddenly as he joined me.

"What are those?"  I asked him.

"I love you." He responded without missing a beat.

"That's three words," I pointed out.

"You and I count as one."

T H E   E N D

Hey Guys!

I'm actually happy but sad that we have reached the final chapter of the book. Of course, an epilogue will follow with possibly an important announcement so stay tuned.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns regarding this book then you can comment them here and I'll answer all of them :)

Don't forget to vote (by tapping on the star below) and comment! It would mean so much to me!

Thanks for reading,  see you next update !

I need your help!

The Possessive Billionaire needs a cast! I have come up with a few options on who to play who. You can vote for whomever you like or you can suggest a couple of actors :)

I've been thinking about who to cast for this novel and I've never realised how hard it is to actually find people who you think do the job. I have created a mini list of who I think should play which characters and I want your opinion/suggestions too! You can either pick one of the names or suggest your own actor by the characters name and I'll have a look at them.

BRANDON HAWTHORNE

• Ian Somerholder
• Wade Poezyn
• Sean O'Pry

ASHLEY HAYES

• Danielle Campbell
• Kristen Stewart (When she was playing Bella in Twilight.)
• Miley Cyrus (When she was playing Miley Stewart)

MELANIE LANSER

• Ava Elizabeth Sambora
• Chloë Grace Moretz

MELISSA HAWTHORNE

• Jade Weber (with her brown hair)
• Meghan Roche

ALESSIO JACKSON

• Francisco Lachowski (His eye colour doesn't really work well though - he could always wear contacts)

LINA STRIKER

• Candice King

DARREN GRADLEY

• Michael Trevino

SOPHIA LANCROSS

• Snezhana Yanchenko

Yes, I do realise that some may be like 15 years old, but I thought they were better suited than others. I had other people in mind like:

• Phoebe Tonkin
• Jeremy Irvine
• Chris Evans

But I wasn't too sure where they'd fit in etc...

Once we have taken a vote and finalised everything I will create a cast video to post on my Instagram and add a cast chapter before the Prologue if you're interested to see who won :)

You can follow my Instagram on: pearl_love_27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 11.8K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
380K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
787 21 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
9.5M 456K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...