Empty Doll (Diabolik Lovers F...

By SeineLee

Three girls trying to find a cousin came stumbling upon a household full of vampires. While on search for the... More

Empty Doll
Prologue
1st Emotion
2nd Emotion
3rd Emotion
4th Emotion
5th Emotion
6th Emotion
7th Emotion
8th Emotion
9th Emotion
10th Emotion
11th Emotion
12th Emotion
TWENTY FACTS CHALLENGE DONE~! ^___^
IMPORTANT NOTE!
13th Emotion
14th Emotion
15th Emotion
16th Emotion
17th Emotion
18th Emotion
19th Emotion
20th Emotion
21st Emotion
22nd Emotion
23rd Emotion
24th Emotion
25th Emotion
26th Emotion
27th Emotion
28th Emotion
30th Emotion
Just A Little Note~!
31st Emotion
32nd Emotion
33rd Emotion
34th Emotion
35th Emotion
36th Emotion
37th Emotion
38th Emotion
39th Emotion
40th Emotion
41st Emotion
42nd Emotion
43rd Emotion
44th Emotion
45th Emotion
46th Emotion
47th Emotion
NOT THE EPILOUGUE GUYS XD
EPILOGUE
Gonna Ask inSEINEs~!
Special Chappie Part 1~!
Special Chappie Part 2 ~!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
My Promise (Which I Totally Forgot)
Special Chappie Part 3~!

29th Emotion

716 37 18
By SeineLee

Feels coming your way soon, minna~!! xPP

Oh, and I read the comments from 28th emotion!

XDD YOU GUYS MADE ME ROFL!! >__< XD HAHA! 

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Somebody’s PoV

The three got back safely to the Sakamakis…

The boys and Yui were all so relieved and happy that they got them back, but the three seemed hesitant to feel the same way. Yui knows how they feel.

Thinking of how they’re just gonna hurt you at first, but as time passes by, they turned out to be fine…

JaeMi sat down at the window seat somewhere along the hallways in the mansion. Belle was sitting on the floor, strumming her guitar while Yokko looked outside the window, emotionless but panicking inside.

-AT THE MUKAMI HOUSEHOLD-

Hand gripping the doorknob, he twisted it gently, as if being careful not to wake up the person occupying the room.

But in truth, the one who occupied this already left.

Rather, already got caught and taken away.

Ruki entered, and when he saw her room, he longed to see her white hair again. He longed to hear her sing again.

He longed to see her and be with her.

He loves her.

And he doesn’t give a care if she doesn’t—this vampire is going to be selfish.

But he knew JaeMi wouldn’t like that…

But he knew as well that she’s worrying about him in some ways…

Sighing, he sat down on the soft bed with white sheets and looked around the room.

All of JaeMi’s things are in her bag, all packed and set. But she did leave some things behind. She left her second copy of a picture of them three when they were still kids.

Ruki grabbed the picture frame and smiled slightly as he stared at the picture.

JaeMi’s in the middle, her long, white hair that’s now just past her shoulders were put up in a ponytail. She smiled softly at the camera. Belle stood at her right, grinning. Her black hair with blue strikes that is now past her shoulders as well were put up in pigtails.

But what surprised him was how Yokko looked like.

Her hair now is in a short bob cut, but in the picture, her hair is waist-length. She had put it in a braid.

And she was smiling brightly, the smile reaching her eyes.

“I wish we’re the ones who’ll see them like this again…” he whispered to himself as he put the picture down on the bed.

Something had caught his eyes, so he stood up and walked towards the window seat.

A white MP3 player sat there.

“This is JaeMi’s…” he muttered and took it. He turned it on and pressed the ‘play’ button.

The song that played made him want to cry.

“Kou…”he called out.

A second later, the blonde came.

“Ruki-nii? What is it?” he asked his elder brother.

“Help me master a song…” Ruki said.

-BACK AT THE SAKAMAKIS-

The whole day, those three just stayed there at the exact same place I left them when I switched the household.

But JaeMi and Belle had fallen asleep.

Yokko continued to watch outside, protecting the two from him.

After a few hours, the two woke up and just continued what they were doing before they took a quick nap.

Then they heard footsteps.

Reiji was looking outside the other window, eyes wide. Kanato and the others came as well, a tension building up. It began to rain for some reason.

“What’s wrong, Reiji-san?” JaeMi asked, finally standing up.

Reiji quickly closed the curtains and shook his head. “Nothing. Don’t mind it.”

“Huh?”

“Going back to the corner,

Where I first saw you…”

The three walked towards the window nearest to them, but Subaru blocked them.

“Who’s outside?” Yokko asked the white-haired man.

“No one.”

“Then who’s doing the singing??” Belle asked, curious as well. “The rain?? *O*

Yokko bonked her on the head. “Move,” she said to Subaru.

But he refused to.

“Move.”

This time it was not Yokko who said it.

It was JaeMi.

Without waiting for Subaru to really move, she walked towards the window and opened it. The wind blew, and some of the raindrops came in, but she didn’t mind. She looked out and saw a certain raven-haired vampire by the gates, looking up at her, meeting her gaze.

He had teleported straight here once he learned the song.

But he couldn’t get inside.

Not because he can’t, but because he knew if they start fighting, it will upset JaeMi.

His voice was faint because of the rain, but it reached JaeMi all the same.

“Gonna, camp in my sleeping bag,

I’m not gonna move…”

Ruki held her MP3 in his hands tightly as he kept on looking at her small silhouette from the window inside the mansion.

“Got some words on a cardboard,

Got your picture in my hand,

Saying, if you see this girl

Can you tell her where I am?”

Yokko sensed three more presences around the mansion.

She closed her eyes.

“Azusa-san… Yuma-san… Kou-san…” she whispered to herself.

Kanato looked at her, and gripped Teddy tightly.

“Some tried to hand me money…

They don’t understand…

I’m not broke— I’m just a brokenhearted man…

I know it makes no sense, what else can I do?

How can I move on, when I’m still in love with you?” Ruki continued to sing.

Ruki was out in the street—an empty street.

With no one to give him money. No one to understand.

But that didn’t matter to him.

He is not after money.

He is after her.

He doesn’t give a care if they don’t understand why he’s there.

He just wants her to understand how he feels when she left him.

He’s not broke—just a brokenhearted man.

A man who got brokenhearted even though he wasn’t even sure she likes him back.

“Cause if one day you wake up

And find that you’re missing me

And your heart starts to wonder where

On this earth I could be?

Thinking maybe you’ll come back into the place

That we meet…

And you’ll see me waiting for you at the corner

Of the streets…

And I’m not moving~…

I’m not moving~…!”

He won’t move.

HE WON’T MOVE.

Unless the girl he loves come back with him.

That, JaeMi understood.

So she began walking away from the window and towards the stairs to go to him.

But Reiji blocked her way when she was about to open the big wooden doors.

“Where do you think you are going?” he asked.

“To him… To Ruki…

Hurt flashed through his face. “JaeMi…?”

“Yes, Reiji-san?”

“Do you… love Ruki…?” he asked, afraid of what she’s going to answer.

Her heart jumped, but then she gave a smile. She touched his cheek and caressed it.

“I admit, I do love him…” she answered. “But that is why I am going out there… I love him, that is why I have to…”

Reiji wanted to stop her. He wanted to hug her tightly and never let her go.

But because he only wants her to be happy, he opens the doors for her like a gentleman.

“Go to him then…” he whispered.

JaeMi smiled and bowed then went through the rain, running towards the gates.

She looked at him, not opening the gates. Ruki’s eyes widened, and he put his arm through the bars to touch her cheek. She held his hand as well and smiled.

“JaeMi…” he whispered.

“Are you really serious about just waiting out here in the streets??” she asked.

“That is the reason why I declare myself now as the man who can’t be moved…” he answered and smiled.

JaeMi chuckled.

“Do you… love me, JaeMi?” Ruki asked her.

JaeMi looked at him and nodded slowly. “Yes, I do love you…”

His eyes widened.

“But the truth is… I love Reiji-san more…” she whispered sadly. “I don’t want to hurt you…”

Ruki fell silent, and the only thing that filled the silence was the rain.

“But because I do love you, I am doing this…” she murmured.

She brought his head closer to the bars and kissed his forehead. Then she kissed his cheeks.

“Ruki-san, I am not the only girl in this world,” JaeMi told him. “She’s out there, somewhere. You can’t call yourself the man who can’t be moved now… You have to move so as to find the right one for you. Don’t give up your everything in just one girl. Move on… Please…”

“But…”

“Ruki-san,” she said, looking straight into his eyes. “Be the man who can move on… Because I do love you, I don’t want to see your life here… I want to see you happy…”

She began singing the chorus. The lyrics changed, but the tune stayed the same.

(A/N: I’ll leave the trying-to-fit-the-syllables thingy to you :P)

“I know it hurts a lot, but you have to trust me…

It may seem difficult but this is the way it should be…

I’ll come back to the place where we usually meet…

But let me see you ready to let go of your love for me…

Let me see you moving…!

See you moving!”

“Cause you’re the man, that can move on…” she ended.

Ruki’s tears began falling as he heard that last line she uttered.

And because he loves her, his heart decides to be strong and move on.

It hurts, but this is part of life.

It’s not always a happy ending you get.

You have to let go…

You have to fall…

But you just have to have the courage to get up and try again.

There’s nothing wrong with fighting for someone you love…

But if it causes your loved one pain…

You have to stop.

Ruki slowly nodded, understanding what she wanted to make him understand.

“JaeMi…” he whispered. “Thank you…”

“Thank you as well…” she said.

“Be happy with him, okay? Just remember, that if he hurts you… I’LL TAKE YOU AWAY. I’ll be moving from this corner of the street, but I’ll come back every now and then to check up on you…”

“My angel, huh?” she asked, grinning.

He smiled as well and kissed her forehead. “Go back to Reiji now… He’s getting jealous…”

“Him?? Jealous? Why would he be?”

Ruki sighed. “I’ll let him tell you instead…”

He walked away from the gates, and smiled at JaeMi.

“Kou told us what’s in store for you three…” he said. “WE’LL BE GUARDING HERE AS WELL… We will help.”

JaeMi frowned. “No. You have to go. It is too dangerous.”

“DANGEROUS??” he scoffed. “Yeah, yeah…”

He disappeared from her sight, her MP3 near her feet.

She picked it up and went back inside.

When Reiji heard footsteps towards his room, he did not budge.

He was feeling too angry for not telling JaeMi earlier.

‘Maybe that would have made her stay here…’ he thought. ‘If I only told her earlier…’

A knock came interrupting his thoughts.

He ignored it.

Another knock.

Ignore.

“Reiji-san…? Achoo…!

He stood up immediately and opened his door.

There stood a dripping wet JaeMi, shivering.

“I think I’m going to catch a cold,” she said. “Do you have any medicine??”

“I… I thought you went to Ruki…!”

“I did… To make him move on.

Reiji trembled, not because of fear.

But because of relief.

He took her in his arms and put his lips against her pale ones.

JaeMi’s eyes widened, but closed them after some seconds.

Reiji pulled back and rested his forehead against hers.

“I thought I was going to lose you…” he admitted.

She just smiled.

‘Even if I went to him… We still have to leave…’ she thought sadly.

“I love you, JaeMi…” he whispered.

“I love you too as well… Reiji-san…” she answered.

Still looking out at the window, Yokko sighed.

The Mukamis went back to their mansion, but moments later, they came back.

“It’s no use…” she whispered to herself.

Then she tensed up suddenly.

There was an extra presence lurking near the mansion.

And Yokko was sure it was him.

She’s sure he’ll strike soon.

To wake up the doll.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Yeah, next chapter...

I'LL BE REVEALING THAT GUY THE THREE ARE SCARED OF~!! ^__^

Okay, I feel guilty so I'll put it up. But don't expect to hear from me soon :PP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
157K 4.1K 46
Ranked #4 for Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction - May 2018 What if Yui wasn't the sacrificial bride? What if Richter failed giving Yui to Seiji Komori, and...
21K 796 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
86.7K 1.9K 53
Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out of 1.7k stories - 1/1/23 You're a human w...