SAFE PLACE...SHAWN MENDES

By -rogersonlyfans

[COMPLETED] š’š”ššš°š§ šŒšžš§ššžš¬ š…ššš§šŸš¢š­š¢šØš§! "You happened. You became my safe place and I love it... More

Safe Place | Shawn Mendes
one; book lover
two; red wine and us
three; meeting of kelly
four; the love of a cat
five; living their best lives
six; awkward questions
seven; sick
eight; furious woman
nine; lonely kids
ten; just off
eleven; most wonderful time of the year
twelve; totally hooked
thirteen; memories we make with our family
[social media]
fourteen; coming back where i belong
fifteen; being all lovely dovey
sixteen; means something
seventeen; important
eighteen; new
nineteen; our angels
twenty; grow up too fast
twenty-two; another one
twenty-three; something wrong
twenty-four; all of us
epilogue; hey you
bonus; to serenity
Acknowledgment
BLACK LIVES MATTER !

twenty-one; new home

716 31 7
By -rogersonlyfans

SERENITY HUDSON

I hardly grabbed the box full of sheets and walked to the front door. Mon and Mar were running in the new empty house as Karen and Manny were helping Shawn and I.

"Girls, watch out!" Yelled Karen as she put the plates down  on the counter. "Ren! Could you come?"

"Yeah, coming!" I yelled back, putting the box down in Shawn and I's bedroom. "Shawn? Have you seen the box with all the albums and photos?" I asked before going downstairs.

Shawn shook his head before kissing my lips. "No, sorry babe. Should be with the last boxes." He answered

"Alright." I replied. "You needed me?" I asked Karen

She nodded her head. "Yeah, could you please give me these plates so I can put them up?"

"Yeah sure." I said giving her the first plate. "Thanks for helping by the way." I told her smiling.

She scoffed with a little laugh. "Of course. You know that Manny and I don't mind helping!" She replied. "Plus, we were so happy to know that you guys were moving here."

I hummed. "My family was a bit against the idea cause you know... we are kinda far from the Hamptons."

"Yeah, I understand." Said Karen with a smile. "But you guys can still do a road trip, we are not that far from New York."

I nodded. "You're right."

After finishing to help Karen, I went over my girls. Both of them were playing around, honestly I didn't know how they could have that much energy in their bodies. Shawn came next to me and sat down, his arm wrapped around my shoulder as he let out a sigh.

"I'm exhausted." Said my husband as he closed his eyes. "How are you?"

"Okay." I told her. "Just a little bit overwhelmed." I chuckled.

Mar came to us with flowers. "Mama! Look what I got in the garden." She gave the bouquet to me. "You like it?"

I nodded biting my lower lip. "I love it, Mar. Thanks baby."

Shawn moved next to me, like next to my ear as I talked to Mar. "I love when you bit your lower lip like that."

My eyes widened as I slowly blinked. "Where's Mon?"

"Sh—she's in the garden!" Replied Mar excitedly. "Should I go get her?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Yes please, then we can eat." I said kissing her forehead. As soon as she left the room, my body turned towards Shawn as I pushed him a little. "Are you crazy to say that! Especially when our daughter is here."

Shawn rolled his eyes, laughing. "Honey, it's nothing." He replied. "I was just saying a random thought I had, nothing sexual."

I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure it was!" I told him.

He hummed. "You're right... I want another baby." He murmured. "I don't know, I already feel so sad to see them grow up..."

"I would love to have another baby." I said. "But, maybe we can wait a few months? I don't feel ready yet."

He frowned. "Not ready yet?" He replied. "It's been four years. How can you not be ready!"

My eyes widened at his voice tone, definitely not ready to hear him get mad over this. Especially when we talked about it a month ago and he was totally fine with my decision.

"We shouldn't be talking about that now, plus the girls are around." I fired back. "I don't want them to see us in a fight."

Shawn chuckled meanly. "Then when are we going to talk about it, eh?" He said getting up, following me in the kitchen.

I shook my head. "When they will be asleep." I said. "You're being selfish and a dick, right now."

"Me?!" He questioned. "Ridiculous."

"You are ridiculous for acting like this, Shawn." I replied, grabbing the plates.

Shawn was about to answer but our girls ran inside, making the house a little more joyful. They happily sat at the table, waiting for me and Shawn to come. Both of them giggling and talking.

"Mama! Do you love papa?" Asked Mar.

I smiled. "Of course, I do. Why?"

"Someone told me love doesn't exist." Shrugged Mar.

I frowned, sitting down. "Love exists, you just have to found your soulmate. It may not be easy but you will find it." I told her. "Who told you that?"

"A girl at school." Replied Mar. "She also told me that love doesn't last."

"Love lasts if you want it to last." I replied quickly.

I refused to let my daughters believe that love doesn't exist or doesn't last. It's just a lie.

I drank water. "See? Your dad and I love each other and we're still together." I stated. "Sure it can be hard cause we are not okay on everything..." I quickly glanced at Shawn. "But, all you have to do is talk about it and not fight. Fights are useless and they break your heart."

"Do they?" Asked Mon, her mouth full of food.

Shawn nodded. "They do." He replied. "Sometimes you don't realize what you're saying and you can hurt your lover really bad."

"Did you ever hurt mama's heart really bad?" She queried.

He let out a sigh. "I dont think so but if I did, she won't tell me."

Mar giggled. "It's because she loves you!"

Shawn chuckled. "I know she does." He spoke, letting his hand dropping on my thigh. "And I do too."

After the conversation, I put the girls to bed and joined Shawn in our bedroom. The water was running as I heard his soft voice in the bathroom, I slowly walked to him not talking to him.

He let out a long sigh. "Are we going to talk or not?"

"Do you want us to? Are you ready to have a normal conversation without getting mad at me?" I sarcastically asked.

"Yes, can we talk now?" He whispered. "I just don't understand how you can not be ready..."

I closed my eyes and inhaled. "We just moved to another country, Shawn! And, the girls are trying to adapt theirselves to the country, imagine if I get pregnant now..."

"I understand that but what about our family?"

I shook my head. "This doesn't mean I don't want to have kids anymore... It just mean I need time, Shawn."

"So you still want kids but when?" He queried

"Can you wait a little? I need to settle down at my new jobs so do you, we need to spend time with the girls and I don't know, I want to feel good here."

He hummed, running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, I understand. I'm sorry for reacting that bad earlier." He told me. "I love you, Ren."

"I love you too, Shawn." I smiled softly at him. "Forever."

authors note:

I'm finally updating after an eternity. Literally.

Just hope you will like it <333
I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 573 200
trequel to fallin all in you -read the first two books for this one to make sense ā˜€ļøŽļøŽā˜€ļøŽļøŽ started: november 10, 2019 ended: july 25, 2023 ā˜€ļøŽļøŽā˜€ļøŽļøŽ high...
2.6K 146 51
~ Completed ~ This story is based off of the book, After by Anna Todd! I absolutely love the series and thought it would be a great idea to have more...
124K 2.7K 51
OMG another one. I'm making another imagines book because I love you and writing so here you go enjoy! Book #3
5.2K 410 26
š™–š™”š™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™©š™š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™©š™–š™ š™š š™©š™žš™¢š™š "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...