Dragon Ball Reprisal

JayFrom13 द्वारा

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... अधिक

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
18. The Blue Demon.
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
41. Its Time
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
44. The Shockwaves
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
48. They Are Here!
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
52. Fear
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

28. Out of a Job

118 5 0
JayFrom13 द्वारा

Janemba eyed his target, Hirudegarn, a great destructive living nightmare he had to deal with before. He had bested this monster before, and he was ready to do it again.

Hirudegarn inhaled in an instant, shooting his head forward, letting out a beam of fire.

Janemba flew around the flames, quickly going in with his sword, about to plunge it into the monsters head.

As he was about to make contact, the monster vanished, turning into a massive shroud; manifesting behind the demon and striking him into the ground.

Janemba lifted himself up, jumping away from Hirudegarn's foot. He sliced the blade at the monster, nearly taking off its leg if it hadn't vanished into a shroud again.

Janemba followed the smoke, seeing it manifesting above him. With his overwhelming speed, the demon sliced his sword upwards. Hirudegarn didn't form his body, tricking Janemba and grabbing the demon with its tail, causing him to drop his sword.

Hirudegarn fell to the ground, holding Janemba hostage in its tail, "Gah!" Janemba tried pushing the tail off of him, quickly getting smashed into the planets surface. Hirudegarn stomped on his own tail, crushing Janemba into the floor.

The demon gritted his teeth, trying to withstand the monsters onslaught.

As Hirudegarn was about to bring his fist onto the demon, he opened his mouth, letting out a fast beam to the monsters face.

Hirdegarn's tail nearly unraveled, giving Janemba the chance to push the tail off of him, getting free and quickly going for his opponents head.

Hirudegarn threw a punch, Janemba smirked, putting his hands to his face, opening a portal in front of his own body sending Hirudegarns punch through the portal, and into his own face from the side.

Janemba tried to close the portal quickly, attempting to slice off the monsters arm, but it was smarter than that, fading into its shroud form and getting some distance.

Janemba held his hand out, his Blood Ruby Sword flew into his palm like two strong magnets, "Heh!" Janemba sliced a huge purple crescent blast at Hirudegarn. To the demons surprise, Hirudegarn opened his mouth, blowing a powerful beam of energy, holding off the purple blast to the best of its ability.

Janemba tried again, sending another crescent blast at the monster, quickly slicing Hirudegarn in four.

The monster ceased movement as its body began falling into pieces.

Janemba descended to the ground, staying cautious while making his way to the remains.

As suspected, the monster was still alive, quickly pulling itself together and punching at the horned demon. Janemba sliced a portal in front of him, blocking the punch, "Heh!" Janemba grinned, only to see Hirudegarn grinning as well.

"Huh...?" Janemba felt a swift breeze blow passed him, getting impaled onto Hirudegarns tail.

Janemba was lifted to eye level, trying to lift his sword while keeping his body strong.

Hirudegarn slammed Janemba between his hands, crushing the demons entire body.

Janemba's jaw began to burn, clenching his teeth so hard while trying to remain conscious.

Hirudegarn roared at the demon, grabbing him and throwing his crushed being into the pyramid, sending blood shooting from the demons mouth, splattering upon impact.

Hirudegarn ran at the demon, punching him into the pyramid, nearly destroying the structure, stepping back and stomping Janemba again.

As the monster roared, lifting its foot, he saw his opponent was dead.

Hirudegarn's tail smashed the ground, growling as he checked his surroundings, seeing there was nothing in sight.

The sky-scraping monster growled, spreading its wings as it was about to take off.

Janemba opened one of his eyes, having realized he was too cocky to let this massive monster get the best of him.

He pulled his hand from the pyramid, demanding his sword into his hand. The Blood Ruby Sword flew into his hand, using it to push his way off the pyramid, and force his body to regenerate.

He fought against the great Lord Tundra and managed to stay standing, he wasn't going to fall to this mindless beast.

As Hirudegarn was about to leave the planet, it felt Janemba's power, turning and seeing the demon for the split second of life it had left.

Janemba yelled out in a fit of rage, shooting into the monsters mouth and bursting from the back Hirudegarns throat, swiftly spiraling around and slicing another crescent blast at the monster, taking its head off.

"...heh..." Janemba said as his body needed a minute to rest, falling to the ground and landing on his wobbling feet. Utilizing the sword as a crutch to hold himself up.

Behind him Hirudgarns body crash to the ground with its head rolling a few feet away.

Janemba looked over the monster, seeing it was dead, for now at least.

The demon then concentrated on himself, slowly the hole in his gut began to heal, stitching back together and rebuilding the tissue around the wound.

Janemba stabbed the blade into the ground by his feet, punching his arms out, stretching and pulling in energy; revitalizing his power.

The demon let out a quick huff, grabbing his sword and heading to the pyramid, seeing the doors to the wish orbs were still closed but he had to make sure, flying to the pyramid and plunging the sword between the doors.

Suddenly the structure began lighting up, the entire crater glowed beneath the surface.

Like a key, Janemba spun the handle, twisting the blade and opening the doors with ease.

Inside, the wish orbs remained on a small green cushion, Janemba counted all 7 of them. Letting out a sigh of relief, unsure what would have happened if a prisoner had obtained them. Or worse, if Chardona had found out what had happened here.

He stepped out of the pyramid, closing the doors and grabbing Hirudegarns head, flying over to find that the prison doors had been smashed open.

Some prisoners were still in their cells, sitting and swaying back and forth due to the sedative they retrieved after leaving the Big Gete Starship.

He flew over to the core, already seeing a massive hole from Hirudegarns escape, Janemba spit on the ground, already pissed at the sight of an almost empty prison.

Some of the guards had managed to repair themselves before going to other guards and rebuilding them.

Janemba looked over the entire prison, ramming his fist against the nearest wall.

The guards all turned their attention to him. The demon let out a growl, pointing outside, demanding all the guards to pick up the rest of Hirudegarn, throwing the monsters head into the core.

As the guards passed him, Janemba's attention was brought to a single cell, while others had their doors ripped open or smashed, only one cell was smoking from the inside.

He made his way over, unable to make out a single thing in the shroud. He let go of the sword, letting it float besides him; defying gravity. Janemba held his arms out, slamming his hands together at the cell, blowing away all the smoke.

Janemba flew in, seeing a scorched body of a Saiyan woman. She was still alive, hardly able to breathe, but still managing to keep one of her eyes on the demon.

As he got closer, the woman shook, clenching her eyes shut as if he was about to harm her.

To her surprise, Janemba was gentle, slowly lifting her up from the ground, making sure she wasn't hurting more than she already was.

The Saiyan woman slowly began humming a tune, almost singing the words to the song.

As Janemba left the cell, his sword flew to his back, sticking to him while making his way out of the prison.

Outside the prison, Janemba noticed the lack of ships above the area. Seeing the dark clouds were letting in more light than usual.

Janemba growled, smacking his tail against the ground, scaring the woman in his hands.

He was gone for minutes and his entire establishment was destroyed by a single person.

Janemba shook his head, trying to momentarily focus on the injured in his possession.

As he was about to make his way to the infirmary, he spotted Yudo not far from the entrance, seeing the robots body was nearly completely destroyed. His arms torn off, his body crushed in and one of his eyes shattered.

He flew over to the robot, slowly placing the woman down before aiding the robot.

Yudo's one eye was slightly glowing, until the light slowly faded away, going offline.

Janemba took a knee to the robot, letting out a heavy sigh, picking up the robot and his broken appendages, holding the medical droid with his tail. He turned back to the woman, picking her up gently and heading to the infirmary.

Inside the room, Yudo was placed onto a table as the the woman was placed on the table next to him.

The Saiyan woman still hummed, trying to remain conscious as the song she sang began to distort. Her lips trembling while tears began building up, ".... m- ..."

Janemba wiped his face, unable to believe all this happened so quickly.

"..... my ...." the woman spoke again.

Janemba broke from his thoughts, turning to the woman as she tried to speak, "... my boy..." Her hands tried to make their way to Janemba.

Janemba held her hands.

".... is my boy alive....?" She asked.

Janemba understood but couldn't speak, ".. hmm?"

"... is my son alive?"

Janemba couldn't do anything but shrug, feeling useless.

Through the corner of his eye, his attention was drawn to Yudo. The robots head twitching as his remaining eye slowly lit up.

He slid over to the robot, patting his head. Trying to figure out how to keep him alive.

Yudo's head twitched again, "... ello?" His voice was partially distorted, returning to normal, "Hello?" He looked up to Janemba, "Can you assist me horned devil?"

Janemba nodded, standing the robot up on the table.

"My son.. is he still alive?"

As Janemba tried attaching the robots arms, Yudo spoke to the woman, "Your son?"

The woman tried turning her head.

"Don't move, please. You are bleeding internally, and you are suffering 3rd degree burns. You aren't feeling any pain cause your nerves are fried."

The woman continued to try and move, letting her tears fall to the table.

"Please stop her." Yudo asked the demon.

Janemba calmly placed a hand to her head, ceasing her movement.

Yudo's right arm was repaired, grabbing his left arm, attaching his other appendage, getting off the table and acting fast to heal the woman.

He flicked his wrist, shooting a needle from one of his fingers, "Thankfully my main circuits were unharmed." He approached the Saiyan woman, injecting her arm with the yellow substance.

The woman felt a sort of coolness going throughout her body, feeling slightly better and eased.

"You can go do what you need to do." Yudo said to Janemba.

The demon wasted no time, flying out of the room in a split second.
-
Outside the prison, Janemba helped the guards lift and toss Hirudegarns corpse into the core. The prison could only last so long without a power source, the entire planet was running on backup generators.

Even dead the monster produced power, so it wasn't completely useless.

Janemba saw to it that the core was repaired and hardened. Ensuring there would be no way to get to Hirudegarn without breaking a few limbs.

Janemba thought it over, how long would it take for a ship to leave this planet? Or rather, how long would it take for him to catch the escaped prisoners?

The demon grabbed his sword and launched out of the prison, seeing to it that the bolted doors were repaired.

As he left the planet, he sliced open a portal ahead of him, flying into it and shooting thousands of miles out into space, knowing the best route to take was south of the planet, heading to a nearby solar system.
-
Yudo scanned the woman's body, "I will have to operate on you to fix what is broken."

The woman nodded.

"But I cannot work while you are awake. I will have to put you under as soon as possible."

"Do what you will... but tell me... is my son still alive?"

"The Saiyan Kohl?" Yudo asked, "At an estimated 99.99 percent, I've concluded that your son Kohl, is alive and well." Yudo pulled a cloth from his back, cleaning her arm, before injecting her with an anesthesia.

The woman shook her head, "Kohl...? That... is not his name..." she felt the drug beginning to take effect. Feeling her body going completely numb. Her vision began going dark.

"May I ask what his real name is?"

The woman looked to Yudo, "..." she spoke but no sound left her lips before going unconscious.

Yudo's head twitched again, "I'm sure you'll get a chance to tell him when he returns..." Yudo slowly pushed her head to the other side, beginning to work on the woman's wounds.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

232 30 14
I'm rewriting my 'demon slayer' story and making it better. Please read and review. Update: The edited version is available on Kindle.
4.2K 111 32
After the destroyer God Beerus destroyed his home the young saiyan Gohan was thrust into an entire new universe, now a Saiyan God Gohan struggles to...
38.8K 635 17
A Saiyan Warrior name Xyro, who wants to become the strongest one of all the saiyans, Goku and his family and friends are helping him by the meaning...
47.8K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...