Game Over.

By SabirKhawaja

This suspense thriller is about Stacey, a girl whose life changes upside down in a matter of just few days! S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25. (The last chapter.)

Chapter 9

105 12 4
By SabirKhawaja

I'm afraid, to love.
For love, feels limited.
I feel bound,
I feel unsound,
And the noise,
Feels unlimited!! </3

- Sabir Khawaja.

-

Recap from chapter 8:

'Meet me tomorrow, I found something weird.'

I wondered to myself, what could it be?

Chapter 9

I was in high curiosity after reading gabriella's message, however I didn't reply right away.

Instead I put my phone in my pocket and got up to make my way towards the washroom, I was furious at myself, I had slept the entire day and now I would have to be awake all night.

I couldn't sleep again for sure and I had nothing to do all night, nothing but roam around being meaningless like a complete idiot.

I stepped off my bed and walked into the washroom and stared at the mirror infront of me, I stared at my clear face and my messed up hair, but it wasn't my hair style that bothered me that moment, I was bothered about what I was doing with my life and what could the consequences mean.

I thought about how it all started from when I was at the room in rosella road, if it wasn't for dad, I would have never looked back at finding out how the body had got there.

But what was more difficult to capture was, where did the body disappear?

Was I actually just imagining things? Did I really need a phsycatrist? I was lost in my deep thoughts, just then I was pushed back to reality when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

A message from mum,

' I'm keeping your food in the fridge, microwave it before you eat it honey.'

I saw the text and then suddenly started to feel hungry too, human nature I would call it.

When we know its time to eat, we're automatically hungry.

I quickly flushed my thoughts away and picked up my tooth brush and tooth paste to get going.

After brushing my teeth white and clean, I started to make my way outside the room and downstairs for food, I was indeed very very hungry.

As I climbed down the stairs, it was all dark, mother had shut off the lights which meant she was off to sleep, I was the only one from the two of us awake in the house.

Alone and hungry, I turned on the lights to ease things for myself.

I made my way towards the kitchen which was clean, like the hall, but unlike my room.

My room was still in a huge mess,

'maybe I should clean it today',

I thought to myself, I had nothing better to do anyway.

Mean while thinking, I opened the white fridge door which had magnetic fruits stuck to it, and searched for food inside.

I grabbed a plate and pulled it out, it was covered with another plate on top, I removed the plate on top and underneath was a blessing to my eye.

Chinese fried rice, MY FAVOURITE!

Mother knew I loved them, probably thats why she cooked them today, for me. Unfortunately I couldn't join her for dinner, but none the less I put the plate in the microwave and heated it up for 1minute.

I finally sat for dinner after the long minute wait, opposite to the large samsung television, turned on cartoons in a low volume and enjoyed every spoon of my rice.

It was so lovely to finally feel a litle happy, I giggled while watching dexters laboratory and enjoyed my food it was one of the best time I had spent in recent days.

After munching all the rice, I got up and put my plate in the kitchen and thought about going back to my room.

I shut off the lights and made my way up the stairs, while crossing from outside of mothers room, I thought, she totally deserved a kiss for such delicious food, I slowly opened her room door making sure I didn't make much noise, she was fast asleep on her bed with black soft quilt comforting her from the cold temperature.

I walked towards her and when I finally stood right close to her, I bent down and gave her a little kiss on her cheeks and wispered,

''I love you maa.''

She was still fast asleep, I got right up high and started to make a move towards outside the room, however I stopped in between as I saw a navy blue nailpolish on the top of the dressing table.

The colour was amazing, totally eye catching, I looked at my nails for once and thought,

'Perfect match!!'

I walked across the room to take the nail polish, the beauty that had just caught my attention, it was love at first sight as I should describe it, but the sight, drived away from the nail polish to else where; to a photograph beside the nail polish, it was turned upside down, I picked it up and thought I should see it.

As I picked the photograph and the nail polish up, mother yawned and went back down to sleep, I thought I should just go away in case I wake her up.

I took the photograph and the nail polish and went outside the room, and inside my room.

I sat down on my bed inside my untidy room and finally saw the photograph, it was a marvellous photo of a cute couple.

A man with a brown beard and long brown hair, who wore a stud on his left ear and a black shirt and white jeans.

The man held onto a lady by the shoulder, a pretty attractive lady who was fare and had flawless skin.

She had blonde hair and wore a yellow top, and put her both hands on her tummy.

They looked so cute together, perfect height and just made for each other.

what made the picture even more cute was that the lady had the perfect smile while she held on to her stomach, she was pregnant and it was indeed one of the most beautiful things a lady comes across in her entire life.

I wondered about who they were, and what was the picture doing in mothers room, then I thought,

'Must be a general picture that mum admired so she took it.'

I put the picture in the draw and finally took my phone out to reply to gabriella's message, I replied;

''what did you find gabz?''

I waited for several minutes, then I realised, it was past 12, Gabz would have been fast asleep.

I looked at my untidy room and thought about tidying it, but then I thought, lets just turn on the xbox instead.

I loved consoles, cartoons and other things a young kid would like to do, like go on swings and merry go rounds.

I was a kid and I wished to never grow up, despite knowing I would turn 19 next month.

I turned on the xbox and played grand theft auto for hours and hours, and before I knew it, it was 4am.

I yawned and felt tired of playing so I just layed down and used facebook on my phone, commented on pictures of various people.

Liked so many pages and statuses, but before I knew it, the newsfeed had bored me to fast asleep, and yet again I was sleeping, deep into the night, laying on my bed helplessly, and fully faded into the night.

I woke up at 12 on gabriella's call, I had missed it by the time I grabbed my phone in my hand from under the pillow.

4 missed calls and 8 messages, and all of the messages said the same thing,

'wake up idiot and meet me at the coffee shop by 12:30.'

I quickly got up and replied,

'I'll be there.'

I brushed my teeth and quickly dressed myself up in a purple top and a black skirt for the meet up, I only wore it because it was the first casual wear that came in my hand,

I was very curios to see what she had found, it must have been something good, she wouldn't have fooled about with anything stupid.

She was such a help, that fat chubby best friend of was really a blessing to me, always!

It was 12:25 when I was wearing my shoes and mum asked,

''Where you upto stacey?''

I replied after few seconds break,

''No where, just going to meet up Gabz.''

She didn't reply but smiled at me and I smiled back, I was too concerned with the time and the curiosity that I didn't even tell her about the navy blue nail polish that I had took from her room.

Instead I sat down on the sofa and wore my yellow slippers, and rushed outside without even looking at the mirror for one last time.

I ran my way to the coffee shop and I was there, seated at the same table we were seated at yesterday, I glimpsed at my watch and the time was 12:35, the fatso was late today too.

First she calls up, then she gets late!

I thought to myself, what a complete dumbhead.

I took a sigh of relief as I saw her coming from far away, she was wearing a dark blue jeans, a white long top and the fatso looked pretty cute I must say.

She was wearing green joggers and her hair were tied back, she was a few metres away from me when she waved at me, and I waved back with a smile.

She had a bag in her other hand, a black bag which normally carried a laptop.

Right when she was across the road, a black van drove and stopped infront of her, I was left confused for a second, I stood up being mesmerized, the van waited for few seconds and then drove again.

But this time when the van had moved away, there was no Gabriella.

I stood in a shock as my heartbeat stopped, where had she disappeared, suddenly, there was a fear in me, a fright and I was almost in tears.

But right now was the time to be strong, not to cry, I had to find my bestfriend.

I stared right at the black van which had drove pretty far away from me and was indicating to turn to the right, on the back mirror of the vab were two words written in dark red; Game Over!

In that one while, it all stopped, I wasn't imagining anything, it was all right, and it wasn't going to stop, no time soon atleast.

-

There is dark,
At every arc,
I look at the stars,
Their colour has faded,
I look at my fate,
To make it better I ask,
What more should be traded?

I APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS. :)
Sorry I'm a little late with the update,

But I hope the chapter made up for it :)

Byeeeeee :*

See you soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 171 39
This fan fiction is about a girl named Stacy who just moved to LA, she is said to have a power, a very harmful one that is said to be given to her by...
42 3 10
A heartbroken girl who just wanted to start a new happy life but something comes on the way.
578 50 21
this story is about a girl name Stacy she has a hard time overcoming Suicidal Road by herself so she meets three teens that life is most interest...
18.9K 1.6K 54
You know how when you do not want to talk and you say "I'm fine." You do. We have all been there. A fake smile, forced laugh, then you go home and cr...