Being a Salvatore

By Leighlockwood

You've heard the story of the Salvatore brothers; Damon and Stefan but what you haven't heard is..... They ha... More

Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-
(Still chapter 6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 4

312 8 0
By Leighlockwood

After getting my schedule Stefan and I went to find my locker. "Your locker should be somewhere around...-" "Stefan," i began, cutting him off mid sentence. "Yea?" he asked. "you don't have to help me look for my locker." I told him. "but...-" he started to say before I cut him off again. "I can find it by my self Stefan. Now go to class, I don't want you to be late because you were helping me." I told him. I watched him as he turned and began to walk away. When Stefan stopped walking and looked back at me I made a shooing motion with my hands. "Go on, you can do it." I said in a baby voice. Stefan fake scowled at me and began to walk backwards. "yay!! good boy Stefan, you did it!" I cheered. Stefan laughed wile shaking his head at me, then, with a smile, turned so he was facing foreword, rounded the corner and walked into class. Smiling, I turned and continued the search for my locker. "oh here it is." I said before walking over and opening it. After taking out what I needed I dropped my bag inside my locker and slammed it shut. "Damn! What did that locker ever do to you?" someone behind me chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 731 35
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
323K 6.1K 30
Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close. Elena took everything from Corey, but wh...
338K 8K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
125K 1.6K 118
Yes, this your typical story of the Salvatore Brothers having a little sister. Her name is Briar Salvatore, the twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, t...