MAFIA x IDOL ~ 🐰💜🐯

Od lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves f... Více

1 ~ First Meet
2 ~ NEWS
3 ~ ISAC
4 ~ Save Me
5 ~ Get Out
6 ~ I'm Fine
7 ~ Addicted
8 ~ Solution
9 ~ Prison
10 ~ Again
11 ~ Changes
12 ~ Something
12.30 ~ Special
12.36 ~ Heartbeat
13 ~ Trust & Tears
14 ~ Stigma
15 ~ Psycho
16 ~ War
17 ~ Finally
18 ~ Stay with me
19 ~ IDOL
20 ~ First Fight
21 ~ Eyes
22 ~ Possessive Bodyguard
23 ~ Where
24 ~ Feelings
25 ~ MOON
26 ~ Best Day
27 ~ Relationship
28 ~ Only You
29 ~ Unsafe
30 ~ Nightmare
31 ~ Decision
32 ~ MAFIA
33 ~ Love of My Life
34 ~ September 1
35 ~ Bonding
36 ~ Silly Fights
37 ~ Family Dating
38 ~ Fear
39 ~ MAMA
40 ~ PAPA
41 ~ Am I Wrong
42 ~ Hold Me Tight
43 ~ Home
44 ~ Iron Man | Tony Stark
45 ~ Real IDIOT
46 ~ Party
47 ~ Birthday?!
48 ~ Will you marry me lolita?
49 ~ CONNECT
Actual Plan

50 ~ Epilogue

12.4K 470 570
Od lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ New Year ⏭️

"Papa, where is mama?" jeong asks his papa who only comes to pick him up.

"Your mama is taking a rest, shall we go?" guks asks while collects jeong's things.

"Lazy mama" jeong murmurs not aware of what actually happened.

Yoongi comes to the sight "We thought you went to celebrate his birthday, but marriage?!" they all heard the news from media! Yes, the first thing tae did was he posted in social account and announced it on media with his bang bang help.

Of course purplers are damn hella happy about the marriage and their son news. They already guessed it but when it was confirmed they all celebrated in worldwide level, because their loveable ship sailed finally.

"It just happened" guk just says as not want to elaborate it, yoongi understand it.

Meanwhile, jimine phone conversation with tae.

"I don't care taetae, I just want a party today itself, that's it. Don't worry about others I will let them know, we will be there in sharp 6 o'clock okay, bye" without let him talk jimin says quickly for what he wants and ended the call.

⏮️ time skip @ home ⏭️

"Mammaaa" that's the first word comes out from jeong's mouth when he enters into the home.

"He might be in room" guk tells when his son glances at his papa for the answer.

"Mammaaaaaa.." jeong running towards with a loud call.

"Jeonggg.." tae tries to get up but his bottom body still tells him to take some more rest.

"Mammaaa.." jeong uses that little stair beside on the bed to climb which is guk made for him, hugs his sitting mama tightly "I missed you, mama" chu on his lips.

Tae ruffles his babe hair smoothly "Mama missed you too, jeong" chu on his forehead and hugs softly.

"So no one miss me?!" guk enters.

Before answering him, tae and jeong shares their meaningful glance "Nope" says unison.

"Lying is a bad thing, jeong" guk knows how to get the answer.

"Mama was the one who tapped my shoulder to lie you papa. I did really miss you" jumps on his papa's side.

"Youuu little rascalllllll" tae attacks the cute little devil's cute tummy to make him laugh, jeong laughs loudly when his papa also joined with his mama.

In few minutes tae and jeong fall asleep on their favourite person's warmth. Tae sleeping on guk's left side and taking his strong biceps as a pillow, while jeong sleeping on his papa's chest which is his favorite spot forever. Guk feels his life finally completes with them! With their love! With their everything!

⏮️ time skip @ evening at party ⏭️

"You celebrated your birthday, then married him, and the fucking final honeymoon" jimin covers his mouth in shock "3 in 1? OMG!"

Tae lowered his crimson red face as how much as he can. He doesn't want to explain everything but the way he was walking with limping explain the situation everything better than him.

Everyone attending the party whoever close to them. And jin was really happy about their marriage news. It's okay to him as long as his little brother happy with his family. That's what he wants afterall! The party went with lots of fun and games, happy chit chats, etcetera. Jeong doesn't leave his potts for even one seconds, and yoongi also doesn't leave his eye on them.

"Jiminie uncle, let's go to my playroom. I want to show my new toys to my potts" jeong calls the person who has his potts.

When they are about to leave, yoongi stands in front of them "Where are you going?" he asks jimin but glaring at the boy who equally glaring him back.

"He wants to show his new toys to jisu. So I am taking her to his playroom" jimin says casually.

Yoongi takes jisu from him "It's her sleeping time, she won't come anywhere" says while putting the baby on his shoulder.

Jeong pants in anger with cute pouty lips and starts to punches yoongi "Give me my potts, give me my potts, you grandpa"

"Yoonie, why are you doing this to him?" jimin asks, yoongi reminds silent because he also doesn't know!

"If you did anything like this again I won't hesitate to kick you out" with a warning jimin takes the baby from him and makes pouty baby to smile "Your potts is now with me shall we go tony?" jeong nods quickly with damn happy.

⏮️ time skip @ after party ⏭️

While jeong and guk watching the TV, tae cleaning the mess and keeps glaring at the two of them who munching the whole chips packet happily between the loud laughs watching some stupid program.

Tae just want to take damn rest but the work sucks him more, he pleads guk to clean it. But guk tries all the ways to avoid cleaning so in the end he comes to clean with a fire in his eyes.

Tae gritted his teeth to control the anger when they throws the chips on the air again, he forced himself to turn opposite side and clean the mess. When he finished cleaning in one area he stretched out hella tired body. Before he goes to another place he turned on the robot vacuum cleaner. While passing them he heard their whispering sounds and jeong's soft giggles 💭 This rascal and idiot, what they are thinking about me?! Am I their.. 💭 tae stops walking when he heard his little rascal loud giggling voice.

"Mammaaa,.." tae tries to control his high temper when he sees his little rascal standing on the robot vacuum cleaner with a packet of chips in his hand "Happpieee new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" throws the chips in the air while the vacuum cleaner rotates and helps him perfectly to spread it all over the floor.

"Pappaaa,.." calls his papa with same energetic voice "Yesss my dear sonnn" guk yells with same energy and huge grin, "Happpieee new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" again throws the bunch of chips "Happpieee new year too my jeong" throws a chips from his share too.

That's it tae can't take this anymore "Youuuuuuuuu little rascal stay right there" tae walking fast with his limping pain.

"Pappaaa.." calls his papa for safety and jump off from the vacuum cleaner running towards his room, guk grabs tae from behind by waist "You go jeong, I will take ca.." tae cuts him "You idiot" grabs his bunch of hair "Ahhhhhh, lolita, please let go of my hair, pleas.. Ahhhhhh" tae doesn't let go of his hair instead of pulls strongly to make him stand in front of him like he's in his control.

"You should clean the whole house in one hour" tae says between his gritted teeth "One hour?!" tae gives pressure on gripping hair "Ahhhhh okay, okay, got it. I will do, I will do" tae loosen his grip finally 💭 Now I can sleep peacefully 💭

⏮️ time skip @ after cleaning ⏭️

Guk done cleaning in 40 minutes, before he goes to his room he checked sleeping jeong and gives goodnight chu then went to his room.

He sees his lolita sleeping like an angel in his usual long white shirt, he smiles softly and heading towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Before he goes to bed he takes the ointment with him, removes his underwear slowly behind the covered blanket. Tae eyes shut open, guk immediately chu on his scared face "It's me, lolita. You go to sleep" informs softly, tae sighs and closes his sleepy eyes again.

But his eyes shut open again when his private area feels the fingers gently rubbing with kind of gel "Wha.. what the hel.." guk cuts him "It's just ointment, I won't do anything okay. So just sleep peacefully" guk assures with a soft chu, tae nods and covers his blushing face with a blanket.

Guk tries his best to focus on his fingers carefully, but tae's very soft moans distract him and testing him "Mghhh.." tae curled his body when guk's cold fingers caress him very very gently he trying to suppress his moan it come out subconsciously behind from his bitten lips "Mghhh.."

In other side guk bites his lips to control him, he speed up his finger to finish it quickly "Aghhh.. Gukkie slow, nghhh it's hurting, ughhh" tae voice coming out with moan and pain mixed. Guk sighs deeply "It's finished" cleans his hand with tissues.

Tae now in this conditions reason both! Yes, tae asked him to love him again and again, even his body drained of energy. Guk will starts with gently but in the mid he doesn't know himself when he becomes like this until tae cries in over pleasure. So we can't blame anyone when both lost into each others everything!

⏮️ time skip @ 3 years later ⏭️

ℹ️Age info ~ Jeong 6 years old, Jisu 3 years old ℹ️

"Hey, my potts. Your tony is hereee" jeong enters yoongi's house with his usual hyper voice.

Jisu rolls her cute puppy eyes "How many times have I told you call me by my name"

"That's your name, pepper potts. My pepper potts"

"For your nth time information I am not a fan of your iron man or avengers. I like alita"

"I don't care what you likes what you don't, you're my pepper pots that's it"

"Just get out from my playroom you rascal"

"Rascal?! Call me tony stark. To you I'm tony stark, understand potts? Call me now"

Jisu rolls her eyes again "Tsk, wish you in your dreams rascal" says and went to play with her alita toys.

Yoongi cross her room with a proud smile when he was about to hear their conversation maybe accidently?!!!

In these 3 years namjoon married jin, now they are living with two years old son Kim Namjin. Hoseok married amy, they are living with hoya two years old boy baby and one year old baby girl seomie. Yoongi and jimin with their another boy baby sujim one and a half years old.

⏮️ time skip @ days later, tae's library ⏭️

"Sign this document" guk land down the papers of file in front of the person who has lost himself while reading the new book.

"What is this?" asks with an uninterest tone due to he disturbed his reading time.

"Contract" guk takes the book from him to get his full attention on him.

"What contract? Give back my book"

"No first sign that contract"

Tae opened the file in irritation, his eyes narrowed at the bold letters 🧾 IDOL CONTRACT 🧾

Guk kneels in front of him, "I want you to continue your dream, lolita. I know what I did, and I know what I'm doing now. So don't worry about me, I am agreeing with my whole heart, lolita" guk assures.

Without any other thoughts tae tore the papers in front of him with a soft smile, guk eyes widened in shock.

"Why?!"

Tae cups his face "I'm happy with who I am now.." guk was about to speak but tae puts a finger on his lips "..I'm telling serious gukkie. I want to be an IDOL and famous everything was my past. Now I'm your wife. Yes that was my dream but I ended with Kim Taehyung. As Jeon Taehyung I want now to be a great wife and mother, that is my everyday goal. I want to be the reason for your and jeong's smile. I want to cherish you both with lots of love everyday. Now that's the one and only my dream. I know it won't anything stop me to become an idol again, but I don't want to be that. I found my real dream it's our family"

Tae's bright smiles makes him guilty "Tsk, you idiot. You won't believe my words?"

"If that wasn't your dream anymore then I did you release that song?" guk asks to clarify his guilty feelings.

"Scenery?" he asks guk nods, tae chuckles silently before talk "That's my love for music and my purplers. So for that I don't have to be an idol for all the time. If I want, I will do. I don't want your permission for that idiot, got it?" tae asks while pinching his nose.

Guk nods slowly "So you're telling me to do my own business not to interfere with yours" tae bites his lips to not laugh at guk words "BINGO"

⏮️ time skip @ one sweet night ⏭️

"Please lolita, only once come on" guk pleads between his strong thrust "Aghhh.. Noo.. nghhh.. Fast.. ughhh.. Faster.. nghhh" tae wants guk's animalistic speed thrust, but guk playing him with a slow but strong thrust. Tae reaches his climax but guk's slow thrust stopping him from cumming "Aghhh.. Fast gukkie.." he begs while trying himself. Guk stopped in mid way and lie down beside him "What the hell gukkie?" turns toward him with anger "Call me oppa, then only I will let you cum" guk says with strict voice "Youuu idiot, is this place to deal with it?" tae yells in pain, he wants to release it badly "Yeah, this is where I can fight for it. Now call me oppa" "No way" guk touches tae's small dick "Mghhhhhh" tae moans at the hot touching "Call me oppa" tae shakes his head "Aghhh.. Gukkie please let me cum" tae cries in pain "No" guk's silly behaviour makes tae to go mad "You won't?" tae asks for the last time "Nope" guk says, the next second tae was on top of him "Then I will take what I want" tae says confidently, it's turned him on. This is tae's first time that he gonna ride him. To be honest both are little excited by this accident.

Tae removes the condom before he takes it "Lolita.." tae cuts him "I want to feel you inside of me, gukkie" says with damn blush.

Tae tries to take him but he can't it's slippery and as usual huge, guk grabs his chubby bum to support him "Come lolita, you can" he encourage him while seeing his fighting face "Mghhh.." tae groans and bites his lips hardly "Why it's so hard to put it in?" tae pants and trying to focus on the huge size, guk lost his control he lifts up his hip to go in one, "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." tae mouth wide open with a loud moan while cumming at by the single shot enter, tae lie down on guk's wide chest with his heavy pants. Guk smirks with pride "As I said you just cum with single take, lolita" tae blushed madly "Shut up, idiot" punches on his chest. But the next second his mouth went 'O' shape when guk grabs his hip to thrust deeply "Aghhh.. Nghhh.. Guk.. ughhh.. Noooo.. I.. Aghhhh.." tae moans messily "Call me oppa" guk attacks the tiny hole without any mercy.

Guk change the position when he reaches his climax, he thrust him with animalistic speed, at each his strong thrust tae's body moves up and down with the rhythm "You look damn sexy under me, lolita" guk leans down to kiss those sinful lips and make him messier "Mghhh... nghhh.." tae moans crazily he feels so so so good, when guk was about to pull out he stopped him "Inside.. Cum inside of me.." gul feels damn happy "Are you sure, lolita?" tae nods violently "I want another rascal. I am ready to.." guk doesn't let him finish, cuts him by his usual bite on bottom lips while cumming but this time filling his lolita, he carefully puts all of his thick hot liquid to fill him completely, tae hugs tightly and gives a beautiful nail art while taking all of his thick and warm liquid inside of him, he can feel that thick warm liquid filling him perfectly, he feels their bonding getting strong one more again by this wonderful love, tae unconsciously says "I love you, oppa"

⏮️ time skip @ after Jeon Jeongguk & Jeon Jeongsan birthday party ⏭️

"I can't believe it, lolita. He is seven years old already! Our lives moving so fast are not?" guk asks softly while admiring his son sleeping peacefully.

"When you love your life, you will feel it goes like a jet" tae says with the same feeling and admiring his son with his husband.

"Yeah, that's true" guk agrees with his wife true words. Both takes good time to leave his sleeping son and of course leaves with a goodnight chu on their sleeping angel.

After takes shower tae step out from the bathroom and sees guk standing in front of the open glass door, when the cold wind hits on fresh bathing body he shivers slightly, he heads to guk and hugs him from behind. Guk doesn't notice his presence until tae hugs him from behind, he was in deep thought. Tae chu on guk's tattoos filled bareback and mumbles "What are you doing?" guk slightly leans back for tae's warm skin "Just thinking about our old memories" tae removes the hug turns him to see face to face "Old memories?" guk nods and chuckles softly "What?" guk shakes his head "Come on tell me" tae whines again when guk laughs slightly "Just that moment popped out suddenly when we met at the LA mall. You trying to approach me with shivering body and run out when I just asked what?" guk laughs at their old moments while tae pouts with blush "You are so mean that time, I just want to touch you but you was yelled like hell" tae says between rewind their exact same memories.

"Yes, yes, I can't believe myself exact the same day I told namjoon that love is just a waste of time and blah blah blah, but look where I am now. How your love change me, that I can't live without you and jeong" guk says from his bottom of heart, tae smiles proudly and hugs him "Yes, everything changed! Exact the same day I also said in the interview that I am waiting for the person who can make me think of 'He is my everything', see where I am.." guk cuts him "Wait, wait, wait so you are the person that day showed on the interview?!" guks asks, tae looks at him with a confused face "If you're asking about Ellen show then yes, that's the exact day we met" guk eyes widen in happy surprise "I don't know how to say, it's fate or destiny or coincidence or whatever, we mean to be each other, lolita" tae takes time to understand his words but he understands he glanced at him with a fake angry "So you judged my love even before we met, huh?!" guk gets what he said "Ammm, noooooo" guk shakes his head, tae wants to argue with him but it was cuts him by guk sudden kiss, he doesn't want to spoil the beautiful mood "Aghhh.. Youuu idiot.." tae fights between guk playful kiss.

They ended up with another make love process!

While both sweating with each other embrace, tae calls him softly "Gukkie"

"Hmmm.." he just hums.

Tae takes the hidden gift from the pillow and shows in front of him "Happy birthday" guk instantly takes it and sit straight to take a look at the precious gift, his FIRST GIFT.

📢 In this necklace 👇 left one guk, right one tae center one jeong, between jeong and tae is representing new unborn baby. And top right inside of sun is moon, inside moon star (Imagine) 📢

Tae also follows him by sits up to see his reaction carefully, guk eyes are tears up to see his first precious gift. When the meaning of pendant he gets it he turns immediately to look at his lolita "Is.. is it true, lolita?"

Tae nods with a happy tears "Yes gukkie, I'm pregnant".

⏮️ time skip @ 15 years later ⏭️

"Jeong watch your right side" JK tells him and shoots the other persons whoever trying to attack them.

"Papa, give your big gun" jeong asks while shooting their enemies without any mercy just like his papa.

"No, just shoot with yours" JK said with a cold tone.

"No, I want that gun" jeong says with an equal stubborn voice.

"We're not fucking playing in video game to change the gun, jeong. Just focus here and shoot them" JK yells, but gets a cool reply "I won't move one inch without that gun"

Jeong like his papa's gun for a long time, but guk strictly says no. So jeong tries another way to get it, can we say he is like his mama type?! Stubborn!

"Aishhh, your dad and son fight settle it on outside, yah tin tiny now focus your ass on left side they are your way" suga leads them.

Guk grits his teeth and passes his favorite and dangerous gun to his son "Here, take it. Careful, you know how to.." jeong cuts his papa by showing the real live, shooting the opposite team perfectly finish them by just 3 seconds "I know, papa" winks at his papa like he got his candy.

"You should have do this first, jeong. Come let's we go home. I'm tired by killing" sujim says and went to their car.

"Runnnn runnnnnn.." namjin running towards with a loud yell.

"Why? What happened?" RM asks.

"I accidentally dropped one bomb, but I dunno know where exactly!"

"Shitttt" with all unison, they run to save their life.

⏮️ time skip @ in front of guk's home ⏭️

While jeong getting out from the car, yoongi "Yah, tin tiny if you play one more time in the middle of mission, we won't call you again"

"Ohhhhhhwwwwwwwww, look someone seems to care about me suddenly?!!!" jeong cooed up his voice with a teasing tone.

"But don't worry my father in law, my papa trained me very well.." yoongi cuts him "Who is the father-in-law to whom? I will cut your tongue if you had called me again tin tiny" all laughs silently at their usual silly fights.

"You are the one and only my father-in-law, I am gonna marry my potts anyway so obviously.." yoongi again cuts the cool boy "She is not your potts and she won't ever marry you, tin tiny"

"Ohhh really why tho?"

"She hates you"

"That wasn't true tho"

Yoongi really hates his tin tiny's cool and confident replies.

"I hate you, so she won't marry you"

"That wasn't true either tho"

"Don't be overconfidence okay"

"But your framing on my first drawing about me and my potts giving me a overconfidence, my father-in-law what should I do?" all went shock mode including yoongi, because he kept it damn secret until his tin tiny spoil it in front of everyone with a pride smirk.

"Just get out of the car" yoongi yells in his life's first time nervous.

"As you wish my father-in-law" gets off and closed the door by his bum "See.." the next seconds car flying at yoongi's speed so the "..you father-in-law" faded in the air.

"You are being too much jeong" guk says between his soft laugh.

"What's do papa, it's in my DNA"

"Youuuuu.." slaps on his shoulder and heading to their home "Shhhhhh, don't make any noise and go to bed silently okay?" guk whispers, jeong just nods and shows his double thumbs up. Both tip toes to their room.

Tae tries to open his sleepy eyes when he feels his gukkie's hand wrapping around his tiny waist "You came home?" asks in his husky sleepy voice, "hmmm" guk hums while inhales his lolita as usual natural scent. Tae turned to see him, "Have you checked all three?" tae asks his usual question with sleepy eyes "Yes, they all sleeping" lies, "Jeong went to sleep? He said he's going to night study" tae's mother's side asking even in his sleeping mode 💭 What night study?! This rascal! Is killing people is his night study?! 💭 "Yeah, yeah, he went to sleep" after hears everything tae went to continue his sleep peacefully. Not aware of what is really happening behind him! Guk went to sleep with his usual guilty feelings!

⏮️ time skip @ next day morning ⏭️

"I ask you one last time for your own good, taekwon. Give it to me when I ask you nicely" taeguk asks.

"What? What? What will you do if I don't?" taekwon asks.

Yes, they're twins! Taekwon boy baby, taeguk girl baby. Actually 14 years old, but still they are babies!

"I will call mama" taeguk warns.

"I will call papa" taekwon says casually.

"Mammaaaaaaaaaa" taeguk shouts at her high pitch voice at the same time, taekwon "Pappaaaaaaaaaaa" shouts at his high pitch voice.

Meanwhile, guk and tae stopped kissing when they heard their naughty twins as usual high pitch voice, both sighs softly "They started again" said unison and went to check them.

Tae fist his hand when he sees the damn messy room, guk tries his best to not laugh in front of his lolita, because he knows very well tae hates cleaning but what to do, that's what he is getting his entire life, first it was from him, then jeong, now these naughty twins!

But those two are still fighting with each other not aware of their parents already entered the scene.

"How dare you eat my gift chocolate?" taeguk yells while grabbing his collar and punching on his face.

"Same you eat my gift chocolate so I eat yours" taekson says with equal yell and punch.

"That was gifted by my sujim"

"Same that was gifted by my hoya"

"That's the worst chocolate I have ever tasted in my life"

Before taekwon yells equally to her, tae cuts both them "Yahhhhhhh, you, you both stand 5 feets away from each other RIGHT.NOW" both immediately does as their mama said.

But when they come forward to gain their side by using their innocent face "Mama" "Papa" tae yells at them again "DON'T, Don't move one inch away. Just for chocolate you both messed up your whole room, huh? Who the hell will clean now?" both lowered their head with pouty lips. Tae glared at his side when he hears a soft giggle from that side, guk instantly zipped his mouth "Dare to come out you three, without clean your mess then you will see" tae turns to leave but guk stands with sheepish smile "I think you said wrongly lolita, two not three right?" tae glares him "You heard it right, you also clean with them and if they fight again, then you will see" with his cold voice he left.

"It's all because of you" taeguk murmurs between gritted teeth.

"It's only because of you" taekwon murmurs between gritted teeth.

"Ohhhwww guys, it's all because of me, now happy? Shall we start?" guk asks.

"No I'm leaving I have a date with my sujim" taeguk went to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

"Same papa, I have a date with my hoya, bye" taekwon went to grab his new shirt.

"You both spoiled my date, now you gonna have fun, huh?!!!"

"Lolitaaaaaaaa, we are alone!!!" calls his dearest wife and went to fix their unwanted fight, tae yells from the kitchen "Don't dare to touch me without cleanup the mess.. Ahhhhh" guk cuts him by lifting up and rushing towards their bedroom "Let's finish our mess first, lolita" burst open the door "Youuu, idiotttt"

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Hi guys, 'MAFIA x IDOL ~ 🐰💜🐯' finished. I hope you all liked this, thank you so much for your great support till the end 🙏🙏🙏

Let's see you all in my 3rd book of 'My Love Story ~ 🐰💜🐯' of course, if you wants, if you likes my story style and plots, everything! 🤗 I won't force anyone!

~ Sin 💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.9K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
569K 28.2K 29
***Previous name~~~Mafia in love with a quiet boy. 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ~~ A story that reflects how love can be elicited in silence...
255K 16.6K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
81.4K 5.8K 47
He wanted love He gets blood He wanted life He gets hell He was an angel He gets a devil He wanted a loving husband He gets a Monstrous Mafia A...