Harry's wolf

By ajash10

Angsty teen stuff. Harry misses his lover and decides enough is enough, he leaves headquarters and no one kno... More

Noise✅
Awoken✅
Heard✅
Listen✅
Discovery ✅
Interrogation Part1✅
Order✅
Conflict✅
Leaving✅
Departure✅
Surprise✅
Chapter 12✅
Chapter 13✅
Chapter 14✅
Familiar✅
A/N IMPORTANT
Memory Ink✅
Chapter 17✅
He's been sighted! Harry potter!✅
Letter from Mia✅
Titles✅
United✅
Update! Read!!
Dining with the Dark Side✅
Two-Way Glass✅
Well that's a surprise.✅
Beau-Baiser Rose✅
Authors note(update)
Decisions✅
Visit✅
A/N
A/N-Promo.
Answers✅
Promo
Juggling foolish lords✅(1/14)
Meetings✅(2/14)
Pack ✅(5/14)
An incident and a phone call ✅(13/14)

Vollmond✅

19.3K 461 71
By ajash10

"I can't wait until tonight!" Fenrir flopped down in the grass in midday sun, beside Harry who was making flower chains.

"What's so special about tonight?" Harry questioned curiously as he place a flower crown on Fenrir's head.

"The dawn eclipse" Fenrir said simply.

"What?" Harry was confused, he recognised the term but was unfamiliar of its origins.

"It's an old werewolf legend" Fenrir turned on his side, leaning into his elbow as he watched Harry's nimble fingers weaving another crown together.

"Tell me?" Harry looked across briefly before finishing his own crown and placing it on his head as he turned to lay his head across Fenrir's lap.

"Okay, it's called the tale of Der Vollmond" Fenrir smiled indulgently at Harry's interest, "What's vollmond?"
"It means full moon,Love" He let his hand caress Harry cheek.
"A thousand years ago, a lone wolf ran with the wind, he was a fearsome warrior and protected the land from mortals who wished harm upon the beings that lived there. He fought war after war, defending the creatures that lived there from harm. Elves, fae, elementals and many more wonderful creatures. He heard rumour of a mortal tribe, inhabiting a nearby Grassland, in the plunge of the valley, just bordering the land he patrolled. One evening he went to scout out their camp. He moved silently through the shadows unnoticed by the cautious eyes of man. He came upon a structure, right on the edge of the camp and curious of the silence permeating the air, he entered. It was a trick. The mortals had seen him and laid in wait of his arrival to capture him. Upon entering the structure he was pounced upon and bound. He was held for many a year in captivity, forced to watch as they decimated his territory, hunted the magical creatures and destroyed all that he fought to protect. It was upon the 106th full moon passed that a young maiden found him. Delicate angelic features shining with beauty, her platinum hair glowed with the moon, blue crystal eyes shining with sorrow and understanding of the poor wolves suffering. The maiden came to him every eve and tended to him, making him stronger, healthier. It was two moons later that he made his move, he pounced upon a man, one of the ones who he had seen carrying the body of his fallen brethren from the forest and ripped his throat out. Mad with rage and finally able to take it out on them, he stalked the village, killing all the men who had taken part in his prolonged emotional torture. The maiden, having seen his rage, lead the women and children into the deep forest where the last of the magical creatures hid, seeking the safety of the deep woods to shield them. She left the kind women with instructions to heal the creatures as best they could and made her way back to the camp. There she found the countless torn apart bodies of the wolves tormentors, increasing in gruesome appearance as she tread further in. When she reached the middle of camp she saw him, golden coat glistening with red droplets, both his pain and that of the men he'd killed. She raced to his side, speaking of the creatures that she had found to have survived, the women and children that were tending to them, the beauty of the deep untouched forestry. The wolf began to calm, allowing his guard down when with the beautiful maiden. That was a mistake. Too quick for him to stop, an arrow shot through the air and impaled the maiden, who quickly became covered in blood from where she had been struck through the chest. The wolf howled in agony. The sight of the beautiful maiden fading away, too much to bear. He pounced upon the one who harmed her, more viscous than he was to any others. When he rounded on the maiden he found her reaching out to him, looking up to the stars. He whimpered in terror at the thought of losing her before he even had a chance to have her. He was losing his mate, his moon. She ran her fingers through his fur humming an eerie melody as she faded away. A light floated up from her body, her hand dropping limp to the ground. The wolf watched the light, eyes full of sorrow and unshed tears, as it moved high in the sky. It melted into the translucent image of the maiden, floating ethereal before the moon casting a glow brighter than the moon itself as she spoke, her voice like bells. She told him how brave he was, how he had protected the forest and that the creatures would survive, that the women and children would help them once again grow. She reached out her hand to him, silver pools of tears cascading down both their cheeks as her fingertips touched the cold of his nose. A bright light engulfed them as the the wolf's body dropped to the ground, curled protectively around the maiden's own. His golden light moving to where she stay floating in the moon. He formed into a silhouette of his wolf and then changed again, growing into the ethereal man that physical bindings had prevented him from becoming. He brought her body closer to his own, holding her close as they both faded into the light of the moon, forever together. Safe from the poisons of mortal affairs. Watching over the children of the moon and blessing unions between destined mates every dawn eclipse. Which as it happens is tonight."

"What happens on a dawn eclipse?" Harry was curious as he didn't realise there were specific different types of eclipse.

"On the dawn eclipse, mates who consummate their bond are locked together for eternity with the blessing of Maiden Moon and Warriors Past. The bond becomes unbreakable and unchallengeable. You're together for life."

Harry gazed up at Fenrir in thought, his brow scrunching in confusion.

"How often does it happen?" He was curious about how many pairs actually got the choice.

"Once every five hundred years. Those mated under the dawn eclipse have been known to live to see 2 to 3 in their extended lives under the Maiden Moon, or as most know her, Mother Moon's, blessing."

"Do you not want that? Me? Eternity?" Harry was timid as he asked his question.

"What? Why would you think that? Of course i do!" Fenrir was shocked and confused at Harry's question.

Harry looked away slightly, "You haven't asked me to bond... if it's not tonight then it's not under Maiden Moon." Harry had tears in his eyes at the thought of not being wanted.

Fenrir quickly sat up and got Harry's attention, "Hey, hey, hey, look at me." When Harry looked up at him he continued, hands on either side of Harry's face, "I. Want. You. Don't ever doubt that. I was just going to wait until this afternoon to ask you. I had it all planned out. Take you to dinner, sweet talk you, walk on the beach, proposal, if yes come back to prepare, if no I'd have to deal with it, go to the lake at the moons highest, consummate bond and ritual. It was all planned out I guess it just got pushed forwards a bit." Fenrir finished and looked into Harry's eyes waiting for his response.

"I get you just told me your plan. But could you propose anyway, I like the thought you put into it." Harry's smile gradually got bigger.

Fenrir smiled in momentary relief, "Hadrian James Potter-Snape you are the most amazing thing to ever happen to me, I love you so much, would you do me the honour of bonding with me under mother moon and become mine as I am yours forever?" He looked into Harry's eyes, now overflowing with tears of joy and smiled slightly.

"Yes." He choked out through his tears and flung his arms around Fenrir's neck, pulling him into a slow loving kiss.

The two spent a few more hours, hugging and playing in the grass, messing around and relaxing in the sun before they finally moved to get ready to bond.

Harry was happy that they could do the ritual bond to officiate the joining rather than just the consummation that bitten werewolves did. Fenrir had been born a werewolf so he had a certain level of control over his transformations. He could choose not to change on the full moon and he could change into his full beautiful wolf on days other than the full moon as well. The night they'd met had actually be one of the only times that Fenrir had lost control.

Harry and Fenrir made their way, hand in hand, down to the lake at the back of the property to set up the ritual circle.

They drew out a large circle with runes surrounding them in rings. Runes for love, lust, loyalty, eternity, power, strength and luck went around the circle.

They put down the last runic arrays as the sun set and the moon began to rise. Both wore pure white as was tradition, a symbol of pure intentions, and were bare foot, closer connecting them to the earth.

They stood in the centre of the large runic circle, clasping their wrists together with a magically binding rope of gold and platinum threads.

They both took a deep breath as they watched and waited for the signal to start chanting.

Outside the perimeter of the circle there were seven dais like stands, each holding an element with the respected rune facing into the circle.Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Light, Dark and Spirit.

They watched the fire flare, the light brighten and the wind speed up.

They began.

Both- We look to Maiden Moon, the mother of our union to bless unto us the honour of eternity as we have come to desire forever.

H- Forever together, the wolf to my moon.

F- Forever together, the moon to my wolf.

Both- We ask to be bound, one to the other, through our mortal shells both souls sing for the other. We look to you, our Maiden Moon, to bless our souls with eternity.

H- My Wolf

F- My Moon

Both- Forever will not be long enough with you.

The elements all flared as the runic circle glowed and the two leant in to kiss. As they pulled away, they settled their foreheads together, feeling the bond flex as it rested like a drape over their shoulders, power flowing back and forth between their magical cores, linking them, unbreakable.

They sighed as they felt the bond settle, a near corporeal link from ones chest to the other, their hearts beating as one.

"Wow." Harry breathed as he leant in to Fenrir's chest.

"You're mine now, forever. Just as I am yours, love, forever." Fenrir pressed his nose into Harry's neck licking at the juncture of his shoulder.

Harry let his hands roam over Fenrir's muscular body, feeling the muscles through his shirt.

He tugged on the material and a cheeky smile stole over the larger man's lips as he allowed the shirt to be removed, leaving him in just the white form fitting tight trousers, nothing left to the imagination.

They moved against one another fluidly, more in synch with each other than ever before. The bond guiding them in their frenzy to consummate their new link.

Their lips slid sultrily against each other, Fenrir moving to kiss down Harry's neck as Harry thread his fingers through Fenrir's soft hair.

They sunk slowly to the ground, Fenrir moving to hover above Harry, never breaking contact from his administrations.

Harry arched his back in pleasure, moaning his want into the crisp night air. Magic floating in the air from the ritual making the sensations explode in his body like bursts of colourful fireworks scattered through his skin.

The sensations intensified as Fenrir moved down his body, leaving spatters of Marks across his shoulders, chest and stomach. He trailed down the v in Harry's hips, caressing his hip bones as he went even further down the body.

Harry gasped loudly and moaned in shocked pleasure as Fenrir's mouth encased him, bucking his hips at the over stimulation. Encased in the hot wet mouth, his pleasure started to bubble over, his moans growing louder and louder with each strong suck. He let out an erotic mewl as he felt the tightness of Fenrir's throat squeezing him, driving him crazy in its, slower than he sees acceptable, pace.

Fenrir lifted his head away with a wet pop noise and leaned up to  kiss Harry, Harry moaned into the kiss, tasting himself on Fenrir's lips.

They continued to kiss for several minutes, sensations building, stomachs coiling at the need to climax.

Fenrir pressed his fingers to Harry's lips. The digits being eagerly sucked in as Fenrir continued to rub their straining erections together. Saliva coating his fingers, Fenrir piled his hand away from Harry's mouth and used his saliva covered index finger to circle the tight ring of muscles before thrusting into the opening.
He pumped his finger in and out until Harry loosened and then added another, scissoring his fingers in the opening as he worked to loosen his love. When he had 4 fingers in, Fenrir pulled away and shifted slightly, allowing Harry to move.
Harry sat forward and, without warning, took Fenrir into his mouth. He suck sharply on the mushroom head, humming into the heated flesh as he heard the animalistic growl from above. He twisted his hand as he rubbed around the base, using his other hand to massages the balls. He rolled them between his fingers, tugging them down as they started to bunch up tightly. His head all the while shallowly thrusting along the top of the shaft. He heard another arousing growl and doubled his efforts sucking in the long wide girth of the shaft, going down until his nose was pressed into the neatly trimmed pubic hair.
He paused for a moment, loosening his throat as his hand, previously pumping Fenrir, came down to start sliding along his own throbbing arousal.
Feeling the larger male relax, Harry swallowed around his length causing a strangled moan to escape his lips. Humming in satisfaction he pulled back from the shaft leaving a string of saliva connecting from his lips to the tips as me laid on his back beneath the alpha wolf, spread and ready to be claimed.
Fenrir moaned in arousal at the sight of his little love, face flush, spread across the ground, lips swollen and cheeks spread to expose his hole, stomach facing up in a show of submission.
Leaning down, Fenrir positioned himself at the entrance and shallowly thrust forward, the head just breaching the twitching ring of muscles. He groaned into Harry's neck, as the always tight hole immediately clenched tightly around him. He stilled for a moment, allowing Harry to relax before pushing slowly forwards. Stopping once he bottomed out, balls resting in the crack of Harry's ass as he panted in an attempt to hold onto his self control, to make sure he didn't hurt Harry.
Harry thrust his hips upwards slightly and that was all it took for Fenrir to start thrusting. He pumped into Harry, balls loudly slapping against Harry's ass as he slammed into him. His head slamming against Harry's prostate with every thrust, setting a brutal and unforgiving pace.
They coupled there on the ground- still in the runic circle which, unknowingly to the two frenzied mates, had began to glow once again.
They continued with the fast pace for another five minutes before Fenrir sped up and his thrusts became deeper as he felt his balls tightening and his knot forming at the base of his shaft. He thrust harshly into Harry's abused entrance, slamming into the swollen prostate as Harry began to tighten around him.
With a long deep thrust, Fenrir's knot slipped in and locked them together, a stream of thick white cum filling Harry completely. Harry moaned at the sensation and his own arousal burst forth, covering both Fenrir's and his own chest. Fenrir gave several more half thrusts, locked in place by his knot as he then leant down, his face morphing into his wolf and sunk his teeth into Harry's side.
The teeth sinking into Harry's side caused the teen to scream in pleasure as he was suddenly hit with a second shocking climax, black spots invading his eyes as he writhed in pleasure.
Fenrir pulled his teeth away and licked at the blood on Harry's side, lapping at the mark until it stopped bleeding and began to glow. When the glow faded away there was what looked like an image the perfect size of his palm. When fenrir looked closer he could see that it was the silhouette of a werewolf and a man in front of a full moon. Him and Harry in front of the full moon.
He felt a sudden sting on his thigh and looked down to where Harry's nails had sunk in during their frantic coupling. He watched as the marks faded away and a glow began before dimming just as quickly again and leaving the same image that was now on Harry's left side, on the inner front part of his left thigh. He noticed that his was slightly smaller, the exact size of Harry's palm if he's being exact. He could feel the connection between the marks, just as strong as the one formed in the ritual.

He smiled when he felt Harry's hand travelling down his stomach, coming to rest on his thigh, right over the mark.

"Mine." Harry's words were quiet, slurred with the daze still present from his intense release.

Fenrir caressed his side, thumb brushing softly over the mark, "yours." He smiled at his words, "Just as you are mine."

They exchanged a sleepy smile. Fenrir wrapped his arms under Harry, flipping them over so that Harry's lighter weight could rest on his chest while they recovered, the knot preventing any further movement still swelled up and hooked behind the tight muscles in Harry's ass.

It only took a few moments for the both of them to doze off into peaceful slumber. Their bond crackling in the air around them as their magic projected their emotions into the surrounding wildlife. Flowers blooming, trees growing and animals enhancing into entirely new breeds of their species. The strong magic coming from the sleeping mates causing genetic changes in the environment around them.
As they slept on, the new breeds of animals gathered in the tree lines, standing guard over their vulnerable forms well into the night.

Time skip(Just before moon falls)

The two woke up slowly, the warm air caressing their skin. Listening to the energetic noises of animal and plant life surrounding them.
Harry sat up, moving to roll over when a tug made him stop. Looking down, he saw that they were still connected. He hmph'd and leant forwards, wiggling his hips as he brushed his lips across Fenrir's.

He leant down to whisper sweetly in the still groggy man's ear, " Hey Fen, I want to go into my animagus form but I'll need a little bit of help", Fenrir hummed in acknowledgement of his words but otherwise didn't move.

Snorting in amusement at this... Harry took a moment to think about it and realised something mind blowing and amazing- he can now call Fen his husband. They mated with mother moon as their witness, they were blessed by her in their union... they were basically married. He smiled at the thought and then continued to watch amused as Fenrir, his husband, resisted his attempts to make him wake up.

Thinking his reaction would be funny Harry tried something different. He rose his hips as far as he could, which wasn't far, and then twisted his body to the side, causing friction on the underside of Fenrir's knot.

Fenrir's hands quickly reached up to still him as his eyes snapped open and he glared at the smaller male.

"Love, if you keep doing that I'm gonna end up devouring you..." His voice was slurred but his eyes were clear and focused, running up and down Harry's body before settling on his face.

"Well, husband mine," he grinned as Fenrir's eyes widened and a smile began to spread across his handsome face, "I would stop, but I want to go running in my shifter form, big problem is..."
He drew out his words as his eyes lit with amusement, "..your cock is still balls deep in my arse and your knot hasn't gone down enough."

He laughed when Fenrir's eyes widened and the man quickly looked down to where they were still joined.

He relaxed his muscles as he grabbed Fenrir's hand and guided it behind him. His eyes were still full of mischief when he said, "I going to need some help working it out of my ass and it seems like the perfect job for you to wake up fully."

He flat out laughed when Fenrir was suddenly awake, all traces of sleep completely gone.

Fenrir felt the underside of his knot, where it sat just inside Harry's ass. He carefully pushed his finger in beside it, delicately probing the still tender edges of Harry's entrance- encouraging his muscles to loosen slightly.

He worked efficiently, stroking at the tight muscles as they continued to clench and unclench around him. He willed away his renewed erection as he continued to ease his knot out. Popping another hard on would not help the current situation.

When he felt he had moved far enough out to ease any discomfort, he grabbed Harry's hips and lifted him further. Only having to reach down once again briefly, to ease Harry's entrance around a particularly wide part of his knot.

As his length slipped free of the warm encasing of muscles, he looked up to Harry's face. It was his turn to chuckle at the look on Harry's face and flat out burst with laughter when Harry began to grumble, "Argh, my arse is sore, you really fucked me good. I feel so empty now... ugh! Did I actually just say that out loud? There must be something wrong with me, oh Merlin I just need to shut up!"

He turned to Fenrir and glared at his laughing face, still straddling his lap. He could feel the half hard on. Acting mock offended, he decided a little revenge was in order.

Harry quickly slid down Fenrir's body, coming to rest flat on the ground between the still amused werewolf's legs.

His laughing quickly stopped, being replaced with a startled yelp when Harry leant forwards and sucked on his still sensitive knot- causing a sharp bolt of both pain and pleasure to shoot up the werewolf's spine.

Harry smiled, glad to have silenced the wolf, and moved upwards. His tongue licked up the full length of Fenrir's shaft, lapping roughly at the knot before he leaned up and pressed a deep kiss to his wolf's lips, letting him taste himself before abruptly pulling away.

He evaded the hands that reached for him as he stood, swaying for a moment as his legs were still slightly jelly from the severe pounding he'd received a few hours prior. He smiled at the wolf as he turned away, swaying his hips as he walked before leaning down onto all fours where he grew into a large, easily 7ft, black as night wolf.

Fenrir whistled, low in his throat.
"I will never tire of seeing you do that, love."

Receiving a pointed look of, 'hurry up' - Fenrir stood, still achingly aware of his exposed knot and made his way over to where the large black wolf animagus was stood waiting.

He closed his eyes and called forth his wolf, allowing it to encase him. He felt himself grown into his slightly over 7ft full wolf form(bigger than Harry) and padded over to his mate.

'..SO GLORIOUS, FEN'S COAT IS PRACTICALLY GLOWING IN THE FAINT LIGHT, HEY WHAT'S?..OH! ITS THE MARK ON HIS LEG! I GUESS IT CARRIES ACROSS. MAYBE ITS TO WARN OTHER WOLVES AWAY, CLAIM HIM AS TAKEN.. YES I LIKE THAT."

Fenrir had been shocked when he could hear Harry's voice but he realised it must be an effect of their dawn eclipse bond. He smiled, in his wolfish way, when he realised they'd be able to communicate in both forms now. No more guessing what each other is trying to say when transformed.

'OH MY MAIDEN! HE NEEDS TO STOP DOING THAT WOLFISH SMILE THING...I MAY END UP POUNCING ON HIM!!!'

Harry's thoughts had cut off his own and he did another 'wolfish smile thing' causing Harry to hmph in resignation, still not realising that they could now communicate.

Deciding to lessen the blow of embarrassment that Harry was sure to feel, Fenrir spoke out interrupting whatever he was about to say.

'HARRY.'

He stopped moving around and looked at the larger wolf.

'FEN?' He questioned dubiously.

'YES?'Harry jumped a foot in the air when he heard the voice again.

'OH MY MAIDEN! WHAT THE FRIGGING HECK! HOW CAN I HEAR YOU?????'

'ITS OUR BOND, I THINK ITS GIVEN US A MENTAL LINK."

'THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY COOL... NOW I CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH FASTER I AM WHILE STILL SHIFTED, INSTEAD OF HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL I TRANSFORM BACK!" Harry teased his mate as he thought about all the possibilities.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FASTEST?" Harry nodded his large wolf head in the affirmative.
"ITS ON." Fenrir took off into the undergrowth.

Harry blinked, looking at the empty space where Fenrir had just been stood. He blinked, as he looked in the direction that his mate had disappeared. And his eyes narrowed as he howled his accepting the challenge into the night air, bounding off through the undergrowth in chase.

The two continued to play and run and race and talk all through the remainder of the dawn eclipse. Come morning, the two lay sprawled unconscious on the grass in the garden- just next to the pool where their exhausted bodies had collapsed together.

They did not, therefore, feel the wards rejecting an owl delivery- sending it on its way. Then not 10 minutes later letting another one through to deliver its own letter.

(A/N hello y'all, can't believe I wrote this so fast, guess I was inspired- as always I hope everyone is staying safe.
I wish well to all those who are ill and hope you get better.
Please;
Vote
Comment
And follow me ~AJASH10).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.3K 24
i'm gonna try to write a proper description. don't take this seriously at all really i wrote this for a laugh that's all (i was also 14 so i don't re...
23.7K 447 28
Given a second chance at life, Sirius Black is sent into hiding by the Order yet again -- this time in the Muggle world to heal from the scars of his...
204K 5.1K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
91.2K 2.6K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...