Make My Story (On Hiatus)

By Thatpowerfuldude3

A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number... More

Lost
The Right Thing To Do
A Second Chance At Life
Izumi Midoriya: Origin
What It Takes To Be A Hero
Roaring Muscles
Start Line Part 1
Start Line Part 2
What I Can Do For Now
Rage, You Damned Nerd!!
Deku Vs Y/n Vs Kacchan
Katumi's Starting Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida!
Encounter With The Unknown
Game Over
All Might and Y/n
In Each of Our Hearts
Question
That's The Idea, Ochako!
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Making Impressions
Victory Or Defeat?
Battle On, Challengers!!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shiro Todoroki: Origin
The Boy Born With Nothing
Y/n L/n: Origin
Days To Come...
Moves
Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n Rising
Shout Out
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Midoriya Shigaraki and Y/n
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of "Hero Killer: Stain"
Listen Up! A Tale From The Past
Gear Up For The Final Exams
Yaoyorozu Rising
Stripping The Varnish
Katsumi Bakugo: Origin
Y/n L/n Vs. Enji Todoroki
Encounter
Welcome To I-Island
Last Update

The Girl Born With Everything

4.1K 82 90
By Thatpowerfuldude3

You looked at Shiro waiting for an answer to izumi's question "If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded" izumi said while Shiro continued to glare at you both.

"She gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan" izumi thought while you remained silent "I was overpowered. So much so that I broke my pledge." Shiro mumbled to herself and you then remembered back to the calvary battle and remembered seeing a bit of fire come from Shiro's left arm.

"She didn't use it even if it would be to her advantage her left side" izumi thought "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close." Shiro said "What does that mean?" Izumi asked "It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you All Might's secret love child or something?" Shiro asked and your eyes widened and so did izumi's.

You had to hold yourself from laughing at this statement but kept it to yourself "Secret love child?!" Izumi thought

""All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Shiro asked "I-I see So that's what she was thinking!" Izumi thought "Well? Are you?" Shiro asked "Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is." Izumi explained.

"In the first place, let me ask you something Why do you think that about me? Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right? Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you two have something from the number one hero, then I have even more reason to beat the two of you." Shiro said

*Meanwhile*

"Hey! Long time no see! Let's have tea, Endeavor!" All Might said "All Might" Endeavor said "I haven't seen you since that talk we had with the press ten years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi." All Might explained "I see. Well, you've already done that. Leave me. Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom." Endeavor said.

"Begone!" Endeavor said walking away only for all might to jump down the stairs in front of him "Don't be so cold! Your daughter, Young Todoroki, did wonderfully without even using half of her power. Is it because she was taught well?" All might asked.

"What are you trying to say?" Endeavor asked "Why, I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation." All might said "Do you think I'd tell you? You look clueless as usual, and it's getting on my nerves." Endeavor said pushing hid way past all might and down the stairs "Sorry" all might said kinda surprised "Just remember this I will make that girl, into a hero that will surpass you one day. That was why I created her." Endeavor said a smile on his face and All Might looked kinda surprised by this statement "What are you?" All Might asked "She's in her rebellious stage right now, but she will definitely surpass you." Endeavor said.

"And that damn boy" Endeavor said "the b- Y/n" all might said figuring out who he was talking about "since the boy's father is long since dead and even I couldnt beat him I will make sure Shiro will beat Y/n" Endeavor said.

"If it wasnt for that damn clown, M/n would have been all mine" Endeavor said and all might felt his blood boil a bit but decided to let the flame hero go.

*Back To You*

"My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan." Shiro said and your eyes widened realizing what it is that the number two hero did "What are you talking about, Todoroki? What are you trying to tell me?" Izumi asked.

"Izumi.." you said and they both turned to you "You've heard of Quirk marriages, right? That thing that became a problem for the second and third generation after superpowers appeared. Choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own Quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriage. The old-fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics." You explained and both Shiro abd Izumi looked at you surprised but continued with her story

"He is a man with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's Quirk." Shiro said clenching her fist tightly "He is trying to fulfill his own desire by raising me to be a hero to surpass All Might. It's so annoying I won't become the tool of scum like that. In my memories, my mother is always crying. "Your left side is unsightly," my mother said as she poured boiling water on me." Shiro said causing you to become even angrier at Endeavor and you felt chills go down your spine. While izumi looked at Shiro surprised at this.

"Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do, without using my damn old man's Quirk No I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it." Shiro said and then turned to you.

"And you, I dont know how my father knew yours but it seems like they had history" shiro said and you looked at her surprised "I dug around my scumbag of a fathers files and have seen all his records of fights against of villains and besides all might the only one he's ever lost belonged to a man named D/n L/n" shiro said and your eyes widened.

"W-what?" You stuttered "according to the files on this man he was extremely powerful and good with his quirk but no one ever knew about him even his hero name was a mystery I just know that my father hates him more then All Might" shiro said.

"B-b-but m-m-m-my f-f-father w-w-was q-q-qui-" you thought feeling like a heavy weight was placed upon your chest. Shiro looked at you confused and izumi's eyes widened "y/n?" Izumi asked getting kinda scared "I have t-t-to g-g-go" you thought trying to walk away but you felt as if your feet were glued to the ground.

You couldnt move "y/n" izumi called out "but they were...no no no no no" you thought as you felt your stomach start to twist and your heart start to accelerate"y/n.." shiro called out this time.

"Then wh-wh-why d-d-did t-t-the-" you thought "Y/N!!!" Both Shiro and Izumi called out and you finnaly snapped out of your trance. "W-w-w-what?" You asked "y/n..oh thank god!!" Izumi said hugging you and you felt your nerves start to disappear and you hugged back.

Shiro kept looking at you a confused expression on her face "I don't care if you can't tell me how you're connected to All Might. No matter what you both are to All Might, I will rise above you with just my right side. Sorry for wasting your time." Shiro said as she walked away. Izumi looked at Shiro ad you kept looking at the ground as sweat ran down your forehead.

Izumi then let go of you and ran to Shiro as you stayed behind trying to get your thoughts together.

"Compared to that, what I could say? I! I have always been supported by others. That was the case earlier, too. I am here because of the people who have supported me." Izumi told Shiro as the two staired at each other.

Meanwhile no one not even you had noticed the three of you were being listened to by Katsumi who had heard everything.

"I want to be like him. In order to do that, I have to be strong enough to become number one. My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. That declaration of war you gave earlier-- I'll return that. I will beat you, too!" Izumi said and Shiro nodded "very well" she said.

"S-S-SHIRO!!" You called out surprising them and you then got up from the wall and stumbled to Shiro. She looked at you confused but didn't expect for you to place a hand on her shoulder and you gave her a small smile "Theres no way I can ever know what you've gone through but I do know. Your gonna be a great hero but that'll never happen if you keep suppressing your flames. It doesnt matter who you come from just remember your the one who's in control of your life no one else.." you said smiling at her and she looked at you and was surprised by your words but she blushed slightly at your smile but then walked away.

As she walked away you looked at the ground "y/n?" Izumi asked "I'm ok izumi, I just need to.." you said and began to walk toward the stadium. "Talk to Toshinori" you said and izumi felt worried about you but decided to let you go.

*You*

You felt your head start to spin and your stomach start to twist as you held on to the wall and breathed heavily "what's wrong with me?" You asked as you clenched your chest feeling your heartbeat get quicker.

"I just need to...relax please just calm Dow-" "Y/n?" You turned back and saw ochako looking at you with a worried look in her eyes.

"Oh U-u-uraka" you said trying to calm down to not worry her "are you ok?" She asked and you forced a smile "yeah I'm fine just fine" you said looking down on her "you know.." ochako then put her hand on your shoulder "your not a very good liar" she said and you sighed.

"That obvious aye?" You asked and she nodded "now what's wrong?" She asked "*sigh* you dont need to worry about it I just need time to think about something..alone" you said and she nodded "take as much time as you need but.." using her other hand she took a hold of yours "if you ever need anything just let me know" ochako said giving you a smile that made your heart skip a beat.

You blushed at her smile "t-t-t-thanks ochako" you stuttered as you noticed both your hands were still interlocked. You looked at her straight in the eyes and both your faces were getting hotter by the second.

"Umm a-a-anyways I gotta go" you said taking your hand back and rubbing the back of your head "oh o-o-of course I'll s-s-see ya out there" ochako said running off as her blush deepened slightly and you sighed "guess I better find toshinori" you said as you walked away not knowing a certain "Fabulous" classmate was watching the two of you.

You looked around the entire stadium until you finally found All Might "oh young L/n it's good to see you" he said smiling at you and you nodded.

"Hey toshi I needed to talk to you.." you said rubbing the back of your head "oh alright then we should make it thought the real part of the festival is going to begin soon" you nodded.

"Hey listen Shiro and i were just talking and it's just that she said something.." you said and all might nodded "apparently my father and Endeavor have a bit of history." You said and all might nodded "yeah I know I did tell you at the beach I had nezu ask Endeavor if he knew anything about your parents" all might said and you nodded "well yeah and it's just Shiro said that Endeavor has files of every fight he's had and he lost one to my dad" you said and all might began to sweat a bit. "Oh.." he said.

"But that's impossible my father was quirkless theres no way that he could have beat Endeavor" you said and all might sighed "young L/n I need to tell you something..I should have told you the day we met" he said and you looked at him confused.

He then grabbed your shoulder and looked down at the ground "y-y-your parents they both had quirks.." all might said and your eyes widened.

"W-w-w-what..." you asked as you could feel your heart stop "I'm sorry..and before you ask I've known this since even before when we met like I said they were old friends of mine and even of my old master" all might said as he put his hands on both your shoulders and looked down at the ground with you. "I'm sorry I never told you..I just kept it a secret as to not confuse you even more I have no clue as to why they turned on you..but when i do i swear i wont hide it from you..I'll tell you everything and protect you with my life the futures that you told me about that you saw when you were under Fumikages quirk will not happen not when I'm with you" all might said and you looked at him.

"Because no matter what happens I promise I'll be your hero" all might said and you clenched your head tightly and your eye went completely white.

"Hehe well you two can trust me no matter what happens I promise I'll be your hero" all might said as you could see him holding a small white haired baby in his arms.

"Hehe we appreciate it Toshi..but my kid is gonna be even stronger then you one day and itll be the other way around" a man with long Black Hair and a beard and moustache said. "Hehe you might be right" toshinori said smiling.

Your eye went back to normal "Y/n..Y/n can you hear me?" Toshinori asked and you blinked a few times "y-y-yeah I'm fine," you said "all might listen I need you to tell me as much as you can about my parents when the festival is over please" you said and all might sighed "I promise" all might said and you nodded.

"Thank you..toshinori" you said as you heard Present Mic announce that the lunch break was over "y/n.." you looked back at toshi "yeah?" You asked "just let it go" all might said and you once more felt your head hurt but quickly shook it off and waved bye to all might to join up with your classmates at the stadium.

All Might watched you leave and sighed as he walked away.

*Stadium*

You had managed to make it in time "Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! Oh! Yes! Oh! Yes! Oh! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?" Mic announced and you turned and felt your cheeks heat up as you looked at all your female classmates wearing cheerleader outfits.

"What are they doing" you and Aizawa asked "Looks like class 1-A is going full on fan service!!" Mic yelled.

(Imagine Izumi is there between Yaoyorozu and Ochako and that Ibara is in the middle of tsu and mina. And Eji is in the middle of Jirou and toru.)

You sweatdropped but then quickly looked to see Kaminari and the small grape head from class 1-B give each other thumbs up "*sigh* of course" you muttered. "You two tricked us didnt you!?" Yaoyorozu yelled in anger.

*Flashback*

"Hey um excuse me" Yaoyorozu looked to the small boy "um yes can I help you" Yaoyorozu asked him "Well, I'm sure you already know since you're a class rep at least that's what Kaminari told me, but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon." The small boy said and Kaminari nodded in agreement. Jiro was surprised as she blushed in embarrassment and izumi who had heard began to blush deeply and start to get nervous.

"I didn't hear anything about an event like that, though" Yaoyorozu said "You don't have to believe me, but we heard from Mr. Aizawa. I thought maybe you'd forgotten, so I'd tell you just in case." Mineta said obviously lying.

*Flashback Over*

You sighed and glared at Denki and the small kid "Denki~" you said and Kaminari felt your dark aura as he turned afraid for what was to come.

"Y-y-y-yes" he stuttered as you the grabbed him and forced all the electricity out of his body and soon he turned stupid "Yay.." he said giving you a thumbs up.

You then turned to the grape head as he began to shake in fear, you walked up to him picked him up and then threw him directly at a wall causing his ball like hair to get stuck on the wall as he was stuck vertically and tried to get off.

"Now then.." you then cleared your throat "GIRLS OF CLASS 1-A!!!" You yelled ou loud as everyone looked at you "YOU ALL LOOK UNDENIABLY BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE IN THOSE OUTFITS!!! IT REALLY SUITS YOU!! THAT GOES FOR EVERY GIRL IN U.A.!!!!" You yelled and everyone cheered and clapped at your compliments and everyone began to agree as every first year girl began to blush at your compliment.

You smiled at this and you looked at the girls "and I really meant it" you thought blushing slightly at the sight of the girls who were all blushing hard and looked at you with a surprised gaze.

"Hehe my my Y/n you sure know how to make a girl feel wanted~" midnight announced looking at you seductively.

"Ok..now I feel sexually harrassed.." you thought and your eyes widened "and she hasn't even touched me like that" you thought. "It doesn't matter anyways..I just dont wanna think about my parents just gotta push those thoughts aside in any way I can" you thought as you rubbed your hand through your hair.

Izumi looked at you concerned "y/n.." izumi thought "your worried about him too huh?" Ochako asked and izumi nodded. "Hey don't worry y/n's strong I'm sure hes fine" ochako said and izumi nodded but still couldn't help but get worried.

"H-h-hey Midoriya" izumi turned to look at Jirou who had a blush on her face "d-d-do you think y-y-y/n meant what he said?" Jirou asked and izumi blushed kinda embarrassed. "Well as long as I've ever know him he's never been a liar" izumi said.

Jirou nodded as she looked at you and blushed.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" Mic announced.

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh?" Eji asked "Was it a tournament last year?" Tokoyami asked "It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match." Mina explained "Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation." Midnight announced.

"Um! Excuse me. I'm withdrawing." Ojiro said surprising everyone even you "Ojiro, why? This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Izumi said "I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's Quirk." Ojiro said pointing towards shinso. "Wait now that I think about it Ojiro didnt sya a word while we were in the calvary battle.." you thought looking at Shinso.

"I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it" Ojiro said "Ojiro But-" toru was cut off by him "Everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened." Ojiro said and you kinda agreed to what he said.

You then glared at Shinso but he didnt seem to care for you "That's not it I'm talking about my pride here I can't Also, why are you guys wearing cheerleader outfits?" Ojiro asked and you and the girls of class 1-A sweatdropped "I don't really see why thats his concern right now" you thought.

"I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class B. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move onto the final round?" The boy from class 11-B said and you couldnt help but smile "What's with these guys?! They're so manly!" Eji asked "This is an unusual turn of events We'll have to see what the chief umpire, Midnight, has to say about this" mic announced.

"Youthful talk like that is something I like! Shoda! Ojiro! I accept your withdrawal!" Midnight said and you along with everyone else sweatdropped.
"She decided based on her tastes!" You and everyone thought "I'm going to do it, okay? In that case, we'll have to move up two people from the fifth place cavalry battle team" midnight said "If that's what's going to happen, then rather than us, who barely did anything during the cavalry battle, it should be them, right?" You looked to see a cute girl with orange hair said pointing to Ibara and Tetsutestusu.

"Huh? Cute girl" you thought as she looked at you and smiled brightly at you and you blushed slightly.

Tetsutestusu thanked kendo for the opportunity and so did ibara. Then the rounds were decided.

(You replace Aoyama and your first opponent will be Mina)

"Again?!" Eji asked "This is too redundant!" Tetsutestusu said 'I'll give it my all." Tokoyami said "Th-That's what I want!" Momo said "This should be quick.." you said "why are you so mean~" mina whined.

"The first match of the first round, huh? If both Todoroki and I win, then before that, if I remember correctly, Shinso was.." izumi thought but her thoughts were interrupted by Shinso behind her "It's you, isn't it? Izumi Midoriya." He asked

"Me--" izumi was cut off by Ojiro wrapping his tail around her mouth "Midoriya!" Ojiro said "Ojiro, what's the matter?" Izumi asked "Don't answer him." Ojiro said "It'll be sooner than I expected" shinso said walking away "Come, Midoriya." Ojiro said 'Huh? Uraraka?" Katsumi asked confused. As ochako looked at her both hurt and kinda scared.

"Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude! Let's have fun with the recreation! All right! First is the scavenger hunt!" Midnight announced and soon everyone began to have fun with the side games but you left to go find toshi to get a few answers on him before the tournament began. Luckily he knew you would try and talk to him and so the both you talked about your parents.

About how they too were heroes like All Might and about how strong they were. How your mom had once side of the elementals and your father had the other side. How when your mom got pregnant they retired early and lived in a secluded area to try and keep you safe.

"And that's all I know young l/n I'm sorry" all might said as you nodded "it's fine toshi I understand why you didnt tell me sooner" you said and all might smiled "thank you for being so understanding" he said and you nodded.

"But you were right this was gonna confuse me even more.." you said and all might sighed "yeah..but dont worry about it just go out there and have some fun we'll worry about this some other time" all might said and you nodded and got up "izumi is the first round you should go find her and give her some words of encouragement.." you said smiling and all might nodded.

"Yeah your right I'll see ya" he said walking out of the room and you sighed "if they really did have quirks why would they treat me like that and why did I suddenly have a flashback when toshi said those words?" You asked yourself but snapped out of it and walked out to meet up with your classmates at your booth.

*Meanwhile*

"Okay. It's pretty much done. Thank you, Cementoss! Hey guys, are you ready?" Mic announced as Cementoss got on his seat "I'll stop the fight if it gets too roudy" he said.

Izumi took a deep breath "Hey! Sorry I'm late, but You figured out One For All, right?" All might asked approaching her "All Might No, I'm still worried I can see it in my head by imagining the microwave and how I hit the villain, but it still feels unsteady if I don't focus, like it'll fall apart Besides, as you saw, with my current body, even if I succeed, I just end up with a little more power" izumi said.

"Yes, if we talk in terms of the zero or 100% from before, what your body can release right now is about a five." All might said "Five percent of my power?! Hearing that, I really feel like I've been blessed with friends and luck." Izumi said and all might glared at her chopping the top of her head and under her chin "You should just say, "I'll do my best, damn it," you princess of nonsense! Is the image of the hero you're trying to be that flimsy? Listen, it's the times when you're scared or worried that you should deal with smiling! You've made it this far. It's fine if it's a bluff. Stand proud! Don't forget that I've got high hopes for you! " all might said transforming into his buff form and izumi nodded as she then stpped out with a determinated look on her face.

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one Even though she's done well, what's with that face?" Mic asked "From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus-- Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!" Bring on the injuries! Because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!" Kuc explained "I give up," huh? This is a fight to test the strength of your spirit." Izumi asked.

"Ready?" Mic asked "That monkey was going on about his pride" shinso said "Clash!" Mic yelled "but don't you think he was dumb for throwing away his chance?" Shinso said causing izumi to get angry  What did you say?!" Then suddenly her eyes went white and she stopped dead in her tracks.

"I win." Shinso smiled as you ochako and iida got up from your seats shocked by this. "I went through the trouble of warning her, too!" Ojiro said "Hey, hey, what's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up! Midoriya! The match just started and she's completely frozen?!" Mic said.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
2.2K 33 7
ยป Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story ยซ Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...
33.3K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...