erised ˚↠ yandere hp

Por NicYandere

COVER ART BY: Iris Eveland (A good friend of mine in Facebook) Please follow her socials as well! She deserve... Mais

「Before It Begins」
I - I : 「The Deal and the Beginning」
I - II: 「A Disastrous Night」
I - III: 「A Close Call」
I - IV: 「The Flying Incident」
I - V: 「The First Song」
I - VI: 「A Challenge of Envy」
I - VII:「Unforseen Knowledge」
I - VIII:「Eyes That Lie」
I - IX:「The Memory Lane」
I - X:「Trolls and Pillow Forts」
I - XI:「A Quidditch Player's Friend」
I - XII:「The Second Song」
I - XIII:「Desires of Change」
I - XIV:「The Cracks That Begin To Form」
I - XV (1):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」
I - XV (2):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」
I - XVI:「The Calm Before the Storm」
I - XVII:「Into the Trapdoor of Tests」
I - XVIII:「The End of the Beginning」
「Epilogue I」
»»----- ♡ -----««
「Before It Begins II」
II - XVIX:「An Unknown Childhood」
II - XVIX:「Columbines and Purple Hyacinths」
II - XX:「The Boy Across The Street」
II - XXII:「The Promise We Made」
II - XXIII:「A Diary's Plan」
II - XXIV:「Our Return」

II - XXI:「To The Malfoy Manor」

2.9K 132 514
Por NicYandere

WARNING:
This chapter has a lot of cursing in it.
Like, a lot.
Probably the first chapter in the second year that has a lot of curse words in it.
Voldemort would be shaking.

❝Unless it's me, I don't approve anyone who you have feelings for.
Should I just get rid of them?❞

»»----- ♡ -----««

The summer heat almost seemed unbearable as (Y/N) and Alem were sprawled on their sofa, watching a random television show that was on during this time.

The fact that it was currently around 13 PM (1 pm) didn't help.

The siblings continued their summer... well, normally. Nothing unusual really happens to them; they just visit Zeke daily (sometimes, in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon) and trying to finish the summer homework that their professors have given them.

While Alem was almost done, despite it still being the last week of June, (Y/N) had only finished one subject and never touched anything since. Their hardworking brother warned them that they should finish their homework as much as possible before they went back to Hogwarts, but (Y/N) always reassures him that they'll be able to get it done before that date which Alem (understandably) doesn't believe.

"Aah, I'm bored!" (Y/N) began to flail on their position on the sofa. Alem groaned and smacked their leg, making them stop throwing a mini tantrum.

"Stop that, will you?" He rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the tv. "You're not a child anymore."

"But it's boring, Alem." (Y/N) groaned, emphasizing the word 'boring' as they sat up on the sofa and hugging one of the pillows. "I wish I can just go out...side..." Their words trailed off as they remembered something that they were supposed to do during this summer.

"Hm?" Alem turned to look at his twin and became curious when he saw how thoughtful (Y/N) was all of a sudden.

Their face lit up as the older twin hopped out of the sofa and ran upstairs. "H-Hey, where are you going!?" Alem yelled and watched his sibling run off. The boy sighed and decided to not follow them since he knows that it's probably something ridiculous once again.

And ridiculous, it was.

(Y/N) grabbed a piece of parchment from their table and a quill. They immediately wrote something on the parchment, making them click their tongue on some parts due to some spelling and grammar mistake but they couldn't bother to erase them since the person who they'll be sending it to will most likely understand.

Speaking of letters, the Slytherin wondered why they haven't received any letters from Hermione or Ron. They understood why Harry was unable to send any letters, but they couldn't understand why Ron or Hermione wouldn't.

Maybe they were busy, (Y/N) wouldn't know. They just hope that Dobby wasn't intercepting their letters from their friends. There wasn't any reason for Dobby to 'protect' them though, was there?

After a few minutes of writing, (Y/N) put their quill down and held up the parchment, reading it for a while.

To Draco Malfoy,

Hey there, (Y/N) Rosewood here. So, you know that time were you asked me to go to your house during summer break and I told you that I'll be sending you a letter a week before I go to your house? Wel, I'm sending you this letter to tell u that I'll be coming over next week! Hope this isn't too sudden though but if you do have matters you need to attend to next week, send me a leter before I come over, will you? Thanks in advance!

From a certain Rosewood twin,
(Y/N)

The twin cringed at some parts where they misspelled some words and even forgot to add an 'h' in the 'were', but couldn't really do anything about it.

With a small sigh of satisfaction, (Y/N) folded the parchment neatly and looked over at Walter's cage. They rolled their eyes once they saw the grey owl sitting there, watching their every movement. They wouldn't be using Walter to send the owl, of course.

Why would they use an owl that they don't like?

(Y/N) could only stick their tongue out towards the watching owl before letting out a 'hmph' and leaving the room.

"Wallace!" They called out to their trusted butler as they were climbing down the stairs barefooted. They forgot to wear the slippers when they went upstairs.

"Yes, young mistress/master?" Wallace responded from the kitchen. When (Y/N) reached the floor, they skipped happily towards the doorway to the kitchen, holding the folded letter on their hand.

"Can I ask where Garrett is? I need to send a letter, you see." They asked with a smile. Wallace looked over to the twin and saw the letter on their hand, a smile went up on his face before he continued to chop some ingredients for the twins' afternoon snack.

"I'm so happy that you've made wonderful friends, young mistress/master!" Wallace almost seemed to cry, remembering just last year that (Y/N) Rosewood and Alem would often come home with dirt and injuries in some of their faces, arms, and legs.

Although the twins have denied this, it takes no genius for anyone in the family to know that the two are often being mistreated by their school mates.

(Y/N) Rosewood insisted that they continue attending school there though, as they were still hoping that they could get one friend for them and Alem.

"Who are you sending it to?" Wallace's question made (Y/N) physically stop for a moment. Surely, they couldn't just tell Wallace that they're going to send a letter to someone who this family despises the most at the moment.

"I um... I'm sending it to Ron." They said, fiddling with the letter and hoping that Wallace wasn't going to ask any more questions. "Ron Weasley."

"Oh, I see I see..." He responded. "Garrett is outside near the toolshed. You know how the bird likes to stay outside instead of the cage that the mistress and master had bought for him." Wallace let out a laugh at this, causing (Y/N) to laugh as well.

They certainly liked Garrett more than the snobby aggressive owl that Alem has.

"Okay, okay. Thank you, Wallace." (Y/N) thanked the butler and ran outside to their small backyard. It certainly wasn't wide or big enough for a Quidditch match to take place in, but they found it more peaceful because of how small it was.

Near the toolshed, they could see Garrett sleeping in one of the branches of a tree. (Y/N) smiled at this and walked closer to where the owl was, calling for his name to come down.

The owl heard the Slytherin's call and hooted for a second before flying down to their arm. "Aw, you're such a good boy." They cooed at the obedient owl before placing the letter on their beak.

"Can you give this to Draco Malfoy?" They asked in a hushed tone. Garrett tilted their head for a moment and showed an expression of disgust at the name 'Malfoy', wondering why someone from the Rosewood family would even think of sending a letter to one of them.

"I know, I know... You guys don't like the Malfoys, but just do it for me okay, Garrett?" (Y/N) gently patted the owl's head. "Draco's an annoying git but he's... well, he's still my friend, nonetheless."

Garrett hesitated but seemed to have trusted the words of one of his owners as he shortly rubbed his head on (Y/N)'s arm before flying off into the distance.

The Rosewood watched him fly off and disappear into the distance, smiling in satisfaction. They realized that they probably should send Hermione, Ron, and Harry some letters too.

Sure, they know that Harry won't be able to receive their letter either way because of Dobby but they knew that once Harry goes through all of the letters and sees that they haven't even sent him one letter throughout the summer, Harry would probably start questioning their friendship,

and (Y/N) wouldn't want that.

So off the Rosewood went to write some letters for their new friends while waiting for a certain Malfoy's response to their visit.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Three days have passed since (Y/N) sent that letter to Draco Malfoy, and currently, they're doing their Charms homework since Alem basically forced them into doing one homework for the day as it was almost July and Alem will slowly go mad if his twin hasn't even done three or four homeworks for the month of June.

"Ugh, stupid Alem." They mumbled under their breath as they tried to focus on their homework. They were currently reviewing some spells that can make their pimples and scars disappear temporarily, and some spells that can make someone fall into a deep sleep within a time limit.

All of a sudden, an owl flew on their window. (Y/N) peered over to the window and saw Garrett holding an envelope on his beak. The Slytherin looked over at the door to make sure that it's locked before letting the owl in to receive their letter.

"Good job, Garrett." They complimented the owl and looked over at their study table that had a plate of snacks to see if they can give the owl some treats for his job.

They only had biscuits on their plate and they're pretty sure that owls don't eat that sort of stuff.

"Hold on for a minute, alright?" (Y/N) told the owl on their table and went over to Walter's cage to see if Alem leaves his owl treats or food somewhere near it. Surprisingly, an opened bag full of owl treats were sitting right under the cage.

(Y/N) shrugged and fed the treats to Garrett, feeling the deadly stare of Walter piercing behind them.

They began to open the letter and immediately realized how fancy Draco sent his letter compared to theirs. They certainly didn't have any fancy envelopes lying around.

To (Y/N) Rosewood,

Honestly, you couldn't even place your poorly folded letter inside an envelope to send it properly? You have no etiquette; even going as far as to misspell some words, have no proper grammar, and not even bothering to write proper quotation marks on your letter.

As much as it physically and mentally pained me to read your letter, this one isn't about me criticizing you for how bad you write them. Far from it actually.

No, I'm here to tell you that I'm thrilled to have you come over this week. I'll be sure to tell mother and father that you're coming over. Rest assured that as long as you act properly around the mansion, you won't be kicked out by my parents.

I'll be expecting your arrival with proper clothes and manners, (Y/N). Thank you for writing me a letter in advance.

From your classmate,
Draco Malfoy

"Jesus, he couldn't be more fucking extra." (Y/N) rolled their eyes as they finished reading the letter. It annoyed them, but they know that that's just how Draco was.

The way he even wrote the letter - it was all too formal, almost as if he was inviting someone to a wedding or something. (Y/N) never actually expected his handwriting to be neat compared to Harry's.

They always saw Harry writing something beside them so they kinda knew what his handwriting was like, but Draco was almost always behind them during classes so they never really get to see much of his handwriting.

(Y/N) started to think about what they could possibly wear while visiting the Malfoy Manor. Since it was a manor, they needed to wear something fancy but not too fancy that it's an overkill.

Then, they started to think about how they would be able to go to Wiltshire, since that's the location where the Malfoys lived. Maybe they could use the Knight Bus but would they even be allowed to ride it or would they even be able to have money to ride it?

They couldn't just ride a broom since they don't even know where Wiltshire was and they'll get knocked off their broom a few seconds after riding it.

The Knight Bus was the only plausible solution. The only problem that's left,

is how to get away with this to their family.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Two days before (Y/N) was going to leave to the Malfoy Manor, the Rosewood family was having a nice dinner. Once in a week, the family would be able to have dinner together due to Aurelia and Lawrence's duty schedule in the Ministry stating that they're done by 18 PM (6 pm).

During this day, Lawrence would be the one to cook dinner since he would never miss the chance to let his family taste his cooking. The twins would be helping Aurelia set the table while Wallace made sure that everything was proper and clean.

"Your cooking is always so delicious, father!" (Y/N) exclaimed in happiness as they bit into a drumstick of a chicken while stuffing some egg fried rice inside their mouth.

"You're going to choke, (Y/N). Stop that." Aurelia scolded them with a sigh. A smile crept up on her face when she saw how happy Lawrence and (Y/N) were, making her heart flutter at how adorable they were.

"My children likes the food I cooked..." Lawrence began to dramatically sob while covering his face with his hands. "I'm filled with joy...!" He exclaimed and pounded his hands on the dining table repeatedly as Aurelia playfully rolled her eyes and started patting her husband's back to comfort him.

"I love my family to death!" As Lawrence kept dramatically sobbing in the background while Aurelia was trying to get him to stop, the twins were happily eating their dinner with Wallace.

"Dad is so weird." Alem sighed as he bit into his food. "One minute he's all serious then one minute he's acting like a child."

"Well, Master Lawrence wasn't always acting like a child, you know?" Wallace chuckled as he leaned closer towards the twins while he kept his eyes on the two married couple.

"Whaf dwo yow mwi?" (What do you mean?) The older twin asked with their mouth full.

"You see, when Master Lawrence was a Hogwarts student, he always wore a stoic face. He was always serious and was even the the head boy at one point." Wallace said as he recalled what Aurelia told him a few weeks after he started working in the household.

"No one saw him laugh or even smile. They only knew that he was a Rosewood and was handsome, so he was quite the popular one asides from James Potter and Sirius Black." Wallace continued. "It was only when he and Mistress Aurelia had become a couple during their seventh year that he showed genuine happy emotions."

"They were in the same year as Harry Potter's father and the infamous Sirius Black?" Alem asked in a surprised tone. He definitely didn't expect that and neither did (Y/N).

'Damn, that's interesting. I wonder if Sirius will remember my parents if I talk to him about it in our third year.' (Y/N) thought while shoving another spoonful of egg fried rice inside their mouth.

"Well no, they weren't really in the same year." Wallace replied as he shook his head. "Master Lawrence and Mistress Aurelia were three years older than them. So when they were in their seventh year, Potter and Black were in their fourth year."

"Mistress Aurelia was quite popular as well, often being chased by Black." Wallace chuckled.

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Oi, Clemonte!" A certain dark haired Gryffindor ran towards a Hufflepuff, who instinctively turned around to see who called for her name. Her face dropped in dismay when she saw that it was Sirius Black, one of James Potter's troublemaker friends.

"That's the third time this week that you've chased after me, Black. Five times last week and four times the week before that." Aurelia sighed defeatedly as she crossed her arms and hoped that he'd go away. "Are you just thick in the head or do you just not understand what 'leave me alone' means?"

"I'd like to think that I'm just... devoted." Sirius bowed down, making the Hufflepuff sigh once more.

"Seriously, how long is this gonna go on?" Aurelia gently lifted her hand up to her forehead. "You're really not going to stop until I say yes, do you?"

"Well, I do like you a lot, Clemonte so it'd really make me happy if you gave me a chance!" Sirius grinned happily, making Aurelia blush slightly. She couldn't deny that her underclassman was handsome - no wonder girls left and right were having a crush on him.

However, Aurelia already had someone in mind and she wasn't going to give up on him so easily despite his lack of emotions towards her actions.

"Listen Black, if this is about that time when I helped you stay away from Snape's trap because it was potentially dangerous, I was just doing the right thing." Aurelia said as Sirius' face slowly contorted into confusion at her words. "You could get hurt if you got caught in that and I'm sure anyone else who saw him set it up would've done the same thing, so I don't get why you're doing this."

"Snivellus' trap?" Eventually, Sirius let out a laugh and waved his hand around. "No, no! This isn't about me repaying you, Clemonte. I'm not interested in you just because you saved me... Well, that's partly the reason but it's not just that!"

"Really?" Aurelia cocked an eyebrow up in amusement. "Then care to give me another reason why you're interested?"

"Well, you're beautiful!" Sirius answered almost immediately. The Hufflepuff felt disappointed with his answer as she sighed once more.

"Liking people because of their looks? That's honestly kind of shallow, don't you think?" She retorted, making the Gryffindor shrug.

"Well, it does add to the reason. Besides, you really are the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts." He leaned closer towards Aurelia, smirking at the sight of the girl blushing at their faces being too close for comfort.

The girl immediately pulled herself away from Sirius to get some space between them, her eyes darting away to prevent herself from seeing his stupidly handsome smirking face.

"F-Flattery will get you nowhere, Black." She said and internally cursed herself for stuttering. Sirius' smirk widened at the sight of the flustered girl. "And how many girls have you said that exact same line to?"

"Come on, is that really what you think of me?" He frowned. "That hurts, you know." Sirius dramatically placed a hand on his chest and pretending to sob.

"I've literally seen you flirt with other girls, Black. Don't even try to deny it." Aurelia said and began to turn her heels around to leave, hoping that the Gryffindor wouldn't follow her and leave her alone.

"Well, it's true that I flirt with other girls but you're more important than them." Sirius said as he followed the Hufflepuff. "Why, are you jealous?"

She almost choked on her spit when those words left his mouth. She stopped and defensively turned around to face him, her face flustered. Sirius chuckled at her reaction, thinking about how adorable she was. Once Aurelia regained her composure, she turned around and continued to walk towards the Hufflepuff common room.

"Don't get weird ideas inside your head, Black. I'm not jealous." She responded.

"But you are though." Sirius smiled teasingly.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"You're really annoying." Aurelia groaned.

"I know." He said, grinning. The Hufflepuff stopped in her tracks and turned to look at the Gryffindor once more. It was only then that Lawrence turned into a corner and saw them from a different hallway.

None of the two students saw him, however but Lawrence could definitely tell that Sirius Black was the one talking to Aurelia. Lawrence felt his stomach turn at the sight of them - he couldn't explain why but he didn't like seeing the two of them together these past few days, especially since Sirius has been acting way too clingy and persistent to Aurelia to get her to go out with him.

Hogsmeade visits were coming next week, and no doubt that Sirius approached Aurelia to have her join him on what's technically called a date.

Lawrence frowned, his urge to just pull Aurelia away from Sirius' line of sight growing stronger every second they continue talking. It doesn't help that he could see Aurelia's face heat up whenever Sirius says something to tease her.

The Ravenclaw didn't want to admit it but he really liked her. He felt his heart beat rapidly whenever she would approach him with the biggest and brightest smile that no other girl could do to him in this castle, and he found himself thinking about her more often - how she would talk about their shared favorite books and how she helped him understand terms in the Wizengamot court as her father worked in that specific division.

That time when she helped him patch up in the hospital wing after he got injured during Care for Magical Beasts. That time where she found him feeling ill and faint in one of his patrols and stayed beside his bed the entire time.

That time where she impressed him by her aptitude for Charms and Transfiguration. Almost everything that Aurelia did made his heart flutter.

She was different from the other girls who only approached him because they knew he was part of the Sacred Twenty-Nine and had good looks. Unlike them, she actually put effort to get him to notice her and like her.

Lawrence snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Sirius Black hold her hand. The Ravenclaw frowned and immediately felt jealousy bubbling up inside him, something that he's not used to feeling. He had to do something before Aurelia actually agrees to come with him to Hogsmeade next week.

He huffed through his nose and immediately walked towards the two.

"So, what do you say, Clemonte?" Sirius asked, waiting for her answer. He just asked her to come with him to Hogsmeade next week, just the two of them without the rest of the marauders around since they'd endlessly tease him throughout the whole thing.

Aurelia knew that he was basically asking her out on a date, but if this is all it takes to get Sirius off of her back, she might as well accept it.

She sighed and was about to reply to his question until she felt a familiar voice call out her name.

"Aurelia." Lawrence said as he approached the two. Sirius looked behind her and frowned at the sight of Lawrence Rosewood, knowing full well that Aurelia fancied him at the moment.

'He just had to come at the worst timing possible.' Sirius groaned internally and hoping that he'll go away as soon as possible.

"What do you want, Rosewood? We're busy." Sirius scowled at the tall Ravenclaw. Lawrence shifted his gaze to him for a moment before turning his attention back to the flustered Hufflepuff in front of her.

'It's the first time that he's ever called me by my name.' Aurelia thought as she began to fiddle with her fingers.

"What is it, Rosewood?" She asked, making Lawrence internally squeal about how adorable she was. Of course, he couldn't just say that outloud.

The Ravenclaw paused for a moment, wondering if he should really confess to her in front of someone. But, he opened his mouth eventually to do so.

"...I like you." Lawrence said, a small blush invading his cheeks as those words left his mouth.

"Huh?"
"Eh?"

Sirius and Aurelia stared at the Ravenclaw briefly before their eyes widened in disbelief and their mouths suddenly became wide open.

"Y-Y-You..." Aurelia was speechless and didn't know what to say. She didn't expect him to confess right at this moment and she was all flustered, gripping the sides of her Hufflepuff robe tightly in her grasp.

'No wait, is he just saying that so Black will leave me alone? He's kind but still, he caught me off guard! I didn't expect him to say that!' She screamed inside her head.

Sirius couldn't believe it; he was so unconscious of his surroundings that he just confessed to Aurelia all of a sudden. The Gryffindor darted his eyes at the Hufflepuff's flustered expression and suddenly felt a twinge of sadness and jealousy; he knew right then and there that he wouldn't stand a chance against someone who she actually likes.

With a sigh, Sirius turned around to leave. "I'll be going." He said as he walked away, clicking his tongue and huffed in annoyance. He had to give up on her.

As Sirius left the two of them alone, Aurelia nervously laughed and scratched the back of her head. "You... didn't really have to say that to get Black off of my back, you know?" She said, her cheeks still flushed red. "I appreciate you helping though..."

Lawrence tilted his head to the side, confused as to why Aurelia didn't take his confession seriously. Shaking his head, he grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "No, I really do like you." He said, flashing the Hufflepuff a small smile. "Can you... go out with me?"

Aurelia stared at the Ravenclaw in disbelief, until she felt her eyes sting for a moment. Tears were threatening to fall from the corner of her eyes and Lawrence immediately jumped at the sight of the girl crying.

"A-Ah, did... I say something wrong?" He immediately felt worried and grabbed Aurelia's shoulders as gently as he could. His voice was full of worry, something that Aurelia had never heard of before. "I'm... sorry, I didn't know you didn't like me that way..."

"You idiot, of course I like you back!" Aurelia laughed through tears as she wrapped her arms around Lawrence, burying her face in his robes. "I'll go out with you, Lawrence."

Lawrence felt... happy. He hadn't felt happy in a very long time since he was a child. He was always pressured by his parents to do well in his studies that he couldn't really think of anything else to be happy anymore. With a smile on his face, the Ravenclaw hugged the Hufflepuff back.

"I'm glad." Lawrence said as he held a crying Aurelia in his arms.

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Aw, I still remember that!" Aurelia said to Wallace and bashfully held both of her cheeks as she remembered that time where Lawrence confessed to her. "You have no idea how adorable Lawrence was when he first smiled. Honestly, it felt like Hogwarts changed the moment he started showing any emotions."

"Wait a second, dear. You're making me sound like a robot." Lawrence pouted. She giggled and turned to look at her husband. "Well, you barely talked to anyone with a smile before we dated and everyone thought you were scary so..."

"Really? That was my normal face though." He responded.

"That was your normal face? You looked like you were so done with everything else when you talked to people."

"So basically, he's like Alem then?" (Y/N) piped in the conversation with a smile. "Alem doesn't even smile when he talks to people, and when he does smile, it looks so forced." They laughed as Alem nudged their arm.

"You don't have to mention that, (Y/N)." He groaned and crossed his arms. "And come to think of it, you even act a lot like mum based on Wallace's story."

"Hm? How so?" They asked.

"You both get easily flustered." Alem replied. Both (Y/N) and Aurelia exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment and almost stood up from their seats as they looked at him in disbelief.

"No, we do not!" The two said at the same time.

"See?" Alem shrugged and smirked as they only proved his point. Lawrence pulled up a thumbs up at his son while nodding in satisfaction.

The Rosewoods continued bickering and laughing in the table. Wallace could only smile at the sight of this family getting along and laughing as if it was only the four of them in the world right now.

He loved seeing the Rosewoods like this, he loved seeing them tease each other and laugh at each other's jokes when they're all together. In anyone's eyes, they would all look inseparable.

"Oh right, mum." (Y/N) blinked as they realized that they still needed to ask permission to go to Malfoy Manor. Of course, they couldn't just tell them that they're going to Draco's house because they'd absolutely refuse.

So, they needed to lie.

"Can I go visit my friend's house this Thursday?" They turned to look at Aurelia, who stopped laughing and looked at her child curiously.

Alem raised an eyebrow, looking at his twin with a curious look. They didn't mention anything about visiting anyone to him for the past few days, so it was odd that they just brought this up now.

He also forgot that (Y/N) was supposed to visit Draco this summer, but maybe that's for the best.

"I don't mind, but who and where exactly is this friend's house?" It was Aurelia's turn to ask.

"Oh, I'm just visiting Ron Weasley. They lived in uh... the Burrow?" They said, their response coming off as a question rather than an answer. (Y/N) didn't really know the specific area of where the Weasleys lived aside from the fact that it was in 'The Burrow'. They hadn't done that much research of the family in the wikis to know.

"The Weasleys? Isn't their home somewhere around... Devon?" Aurelia tapped her chin and tried to remember something that Arthur Weasley told him at one point about where they lived.

Believe it or not, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were in good terms with Aurelia and Lawrence, often spending their break time in the Ministry with Arthur and Aurelia sometimes visiting their home where Molly welcomed her with open arms.

"Yes, they're outside the village of Ottery St. Catchpole. I think the Lovegoods lived near that area too." Lawrence responded as he stacked the empty plates of his family members to bring over to the sink. Wallace volunteered to do it but Lawrence insisted that he'd do it.

(Y/N) tried to keep that information inside their brain so they wouldn't forget where the Weasleys lived. They sure as hell would want to spend some time there with Fred and George while annoying the heck out of Ron.

"Isn't that a bit too far from here? Wouldn't you get lost?" Aurelia turned to look at (Y/N) as an expression of concern filled her face. "Maybe you should bring Alem along with you. It's better if you have someone to go with you, after all."

"No, it's fine mum, really." (Y/N) replied almost too immediately. They seriously didn't want Alem to come along, mostly because he would flip out the moment he realizes they were about to visit Draco. "I can go there by myself. I won't get lost."

"(Y/N), you're a twelve year old child that's going to visit a friend that lives quite far away from where we live. It's dangerous if you go there by yourself." Lawrence entered the conversation, his stern voice making the rest of the family turn to look at him. "Why is it that you want to go by yourself?"

"I just... don't want Alem to come with me." (Y/N) mumbled on their seat as they began to play with their fingers. The Rosewood heard their reply clearly and although Alem was offended that they didn't want him around, he understood that Ron Weasley would feel weird about having him around their household since they aren't very close.

Aurelia and Lawrence looked at each other for a moment until the Hufflepuff turned her attention back to her child with a grin. "Is there someone in the Weasleys that you like?"

(Y/N) almost choked from their spit. "I don't like any of them romantically, mum!" They instantly replied. "I like all of them, but not as a crush or anything. I just like being around them."

"Alem, is your sister/brother oddly close with anyone from the Weasleys?" Aurelia asked and turned to look at her son, her playful grin still apparent on her face. (Y/N) frowned and felt their cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"I would say the twins." Alem shrugged nonchalantly as he took a sip from his glass of apple juice.

(Y/N) didn't wanna lie - they do have some sort of feelings for the troublemaker twins of the Weasley family but they only ever really saw them as these dorky twins who would've been their older brothers in an alternate universe. They wouldn't mind if one of them confessed; (Y/N) would probably accept it on the spot but that's literally it.

"The twins... Fred and George Weasley?" Lawrence recalled the names that Arthur told him when he was talking about his children. Arthur always commented how the twins would constantly give him headaches due to their pranks and how they'd constantly get letters from the school, telling him how troublesome they were.

"Maybe they're badly influencing you, (Y/N)." Lawrence said as a joke. The twin scoffed playfully and smiled at their parents.

"Honestly, I really just like being friends with the Weasleys because they're cool." (Y/N) said and leaned on their chair. "Even Percy Weasley can be cool if you know how to talk to him."

Alem's face scrunched up at the mention of the Gryffindor prefect. "Isn't he that stuck up Gryffindor prefect?" He asked. "How in the world did you manage to talk to him without wanting to punch him?"

"Alem, that's not nice." Aurelia sighed. "But still, how are you going to get to their home? Can you even ride a broom?"

"I lose control over my broom everytime I try to ride it so I won't use it... probably ever." (Y/N) replied with a frown.

"You can't use it? What kind of a witch/wizard doesn't know how to ride brooms?" Aurelia asked with her eyebrow raised. She expected (Y/N) to know how to ride brooms in their first year, considering they were also aspiring to be a Quidditch player at one point when they were gushing about what to do in Hogwarts when they received their letter.

"I know how to ride brooms, mum. It's just that I can't control it - the broom goes crazy when I ride it for more than ten seconds as if it doesn't want me riding it." (Y/N) replied with a sigh.

"I'll just use the Knight Bus to go to the Burrows." They added.

"Have you tried riding the Knight Bus before, (Y/N)?" Lawrence asked.

"No," they shook their head. "But I heard from others that riding the Knight Bus takes you to your location faster and easier than by broom." They replied and recalled that scene in Prisoner of Azkaban where Harry rode the bus to get to the Leaky Cauldron.

"Well, they're right on the part that it doesn't take you too long to get to your location, but it's not that easy." Lawrence said and almost shuddered at the memory where he first rode the Knight Bus. He could still feel himself wanting to vomit the moment it started moving.

"You could probably puke your guts out during the ride." He groaned as he remembered his experience. Aurelia let out a giggle at her husband's expression.

"Don't worry about it, father. I'm sure it's not too bad." (Y/N) shrugged. The three Rosewoods looked at each other for a while then turned to look at the twin with unsure faces.

"Well, if you insist..." Aurelia said, still concerned about her child. "I'll leave some money for you in the table to pay for the conductor. Don't cause any trouble for the Weasleys, okay?"

"Also, you must be home before dark." Lawrence said and crossed his arms. "It's dangerous enough for you to go to your friend's house alone, but it's more dangerous if you come back home during the night."

"Understood." (Y/N) grinned at their parents as they saluted. Aurelia and Lawrence couldn't help but smile at this. Meanwhile, Alem was frowning beside his twin and felt sad that he couldn't come with them.

He wanted to come; he followed them everywhere they went since they were children after all. However, Alem soon came to understand that they won't always be together. (Y/N) had friends they treasured, he had none.

He only really ever had (Y/N) and Zeke growing up, so he never knew anything when it comes to making friends. Even his friendship with Zeke only happened because (Y/N) always kept dragging him to the Millers' house.

It would be a lie if Alem said that he wasn't dependent on his twin sister/brother, he definitely was and he's slowly starting to hate it. He hates it but feels guilty for doing so.

He tried to be independent when he started studying at Hogwarts, but he only ever felt peace when he was with (Y/N). No student bothered to approach him and the Slytherins were too stuck-up for the young Rosewood's liking.

Sure, he was always praised for having great control over his magic and always properly conjuring them but that attention doesn't always last when (Y/N) does another stunt that drives people's attention towards them.

After all, between him and (Y/N),

No one bothers to look at him first.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Today was the day of the visit. (Y/N) exhaled and bit their lip as they started to think about what could possibly happen while they were in Draco's home.

Worst case scenario? They'd get kicked out by Lucius and Narcissa. Though, they prayed that they would be more lenient towards (Y/N) despite the fact that their families kind of hate each other.

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Alem asked and snapped the Slytherin out of their daze. (Y/N) turned to look at their brother with a smile and a nod.

"Yeah. I'll only be there for a few hours." They said. "Could you tell Zeke that I wouldn't be able to watch Little Mermaid with him today?"

"Got it." Alem said and pulled up a thumbs up. "Should I tell him to wait until tomorrow?"

"No," (Y/N) replied with a shake of their head. "You can watch it with him today. I don't want to keep you guys waiting, especially since that dork was excited to watch it two days ago."

Alem let out a chuckle as he recalled Zeke almost jumping out of his bed when Alem told him that they'll be watching The Little Mermaid together. The black haired boy wanted to watch movies with his friends but couldn't since the twins were off to their boarding school for the rest of the year.

"Maybe I'll just tell him to wait until tomorrow." Alem said. "You know how much Zeke wanted to watch the movie with us. It'll suck if it was just the two of us watching it."

"Well, alright..." (Y/N) mumbled in agreement but then puffed their chest when they remembered that they were going to visit a certain platinum blonde haired git.

"I'll be going now." They said. "Tell Wallace I'll be home before dark."

"I mean, you have to be home before dark so..." Alem shrugged, making (Y/N) roll their eyes before closing the door to their room and climbing downstairs to leave the house.

'It's my first time going out alone in this world. I'm kinda excited.' They thought with a smile and walked out the front door. They stopped and took a breath to calm their nerves down.

As they walked towards the pavement, (Y/N) went through their pocket and retrieved their wand. The Slytherin then raised their wand, pointing it towards the road.

"Holy fuck!" They yelped. In the blink of an eye, a bus zoomed right in front of the twelve year old that they almost fell on the ground due to how sudden it was.

(Y/N)'s grip on their wand was so tight that it might as well snap in half. Their grip loosened once they regained their composure and stared up at a tall, thin teenager walking out of the doors of the bus.

"Ahem," He cleared his throat. "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this morning." The teenager, Stan, said in a monotonous tone as he read from a piece of paper with squinted eyes. As he finished reading, he tucked the paper on his breast pocket.

'Stranded witch or wizard...?' (Y/N) thought to themselves while they brought themselves back to their feet. Their eyes widened at the realization that they might not be able to ride this transport. 'Wait a second, I'm not a stranded witch/wizard. Am I not gonna be able to ride it?'

'My parents are in the Ministry and it's not like I can rely on them to take me to the Malfoy Manor because I literally just told them that I'm going to the Weasleys! Damn, I didn't know that it was only for the stranded witches and wizards only. If I'd known that, I would've just floo powdered my way to the manor! But I don't even know if we have a floo network and I also don't want my clothes to be all dusty and covered in soot; The Malfoys wouldn't want that and-'

"Oi, aren't 'cha gon' come in or nah?" Stan asked the troubled Slytherin in annoyance. (Y/N) snapped out of her rumbled thoughts and nervously gulped as they looked up at the teenager.

"Uh, yeah..." They mumbled to themselves before walking inside the Knight Bus.

"Where's your luggage?" Stan asked, still not inside the bus.

"O-Oh, I don't have any luggages..." They replied as they turned around to look at the conductor while scratching their head.

Stan paused for a moment and scanned (Y/N) up and down with an eyebrow raised. He suddenly had his mild suspicions that they might've gotten on the bus for the wrong reasons than to how it was supposed to be used for.

Besides, (Y/N) looked too young to be stranded in the middle of the day. Then again, it's not like Stan saw eleven year olds being stranded outside while he was working for the Knight Bus. It's just that they didn't know how to summon the bus towards them.

The only difference between those eleven year olds was that this particular twelve year old looked way too well-groomed. They didn't look too distressed despite being stranded.

"You're not stranded, aren't 'cha?" Stan asked (Y/N), who flinched at his question and immediately began fidgeting with their wand.

"Well, uh... I'm not but..." They mumbled nervously. "This is the only transportation I can use to get to where I need to go."

"Where's your broom?" Stan asked.

"I don't know how to use one." (Y/N) replied with a sigh. A blush of embarrassment began tinting their cheeks.

"What kind o' a witch/wizard are ya that doesn't know how to ride a broom?" Stan scoffed and almost seemed to laugh at their answer. He's never heard of a witch or a wizard that doesn't know how to ride something as basic as a broom. As far as he knew, almost everyone who had magic knew how to ride one.

"Well, if yer that hopeless then take a seat in one of those beds." Stan walked past the blushing (Y/N) and gestured to one of the available beds in the bus. As they walked over to their bed, they noticed someone sleeping in one of the beds with their bowler hat covering their face.

(Y/N) thought it was best to leave them be.

"Oi, did you 'ear tha', Ernie?" Stan laughed as he approached the driver. "A witch/wizard tha' doesn't know how to ride a broom."

The Slytherin looked away from the conductor and held the urge to punch his pimply face for embarrassing them further. They huffed through their nose and looked out the window.

"The kid probably doesn't have a lot of magic in them." The shrunken head that was hanging by the front window of the bus scoffed with a grin.

"I'll bet." Stan scoffed along with him. "Take 'er away, Ern!" He yelled while patting the driver's seat, causing old Ernie the driver to almost jump out of his seat and immediately place his hands on the wheel.

(Y/N) heard this and tried to find something on the bus to hold on to since they didn't want to be flown all over the bus like a rag doll.

With a sound of a mini explosion from the engine of the bus and a faint sound of a cat mewling loudly (which (Y/N) found odd), the tires of the bus screeched loudly before zooming through the streets.

(Y/N) was almost launched away from their bed and immediately felt the breakfast that they just ate bubbling up inside their stomach that they just felt sick all of a sudden.

Stan, however, remained still while yawning and crossing his arms. His back was leaned against the wall of the bus while eyeing the nauseous (Y/N).

"Where are ya headed?" Stan asked them.

"W-Wiltshire, Malfoy Manor." They replied and gagged afterwards as their body threatened to vomit everything that they just ate this morning.

Stan raised his eyebrow at the location. It was the first time someone asked the Knight Bus to take them to a place that no one often goes to.

"What's your name?" He asked as he found the face of the young Rosewood to be familiar. (Y/N) looked up to face Stan while their hand was covering their mouth. They slowly removed their hand to answer the teenager's question.

"I-It's..." They abruptly stopped talking when they gagged to stop themselves from vomiting all over the bus' floor. When they felt like they wouldn't gag for another seconds or so, (Y/N) opened their mouth again to reply. "It's (Y/N) R... Rosewood."

Stan's face lit up in interest when he heard their name. "Oh! You're the kid tha' punched Lucius Malfoy's face!"

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s nausea disappeared when they heard Stan's words. "What?"

"Your family was in the newspaper las' year! The Rosewoods an' the Malfoys got into a fight an' when things were heatin' up, you punched Lucius Malfoy square in the face!" Stan laughed as he recalled reading the newspaper about the Rosewoods and the Malfoys last year.

There was a meeting for the Sacred Twenty-Nine families in which they were to discuss on what to do with their position in the Ministry to remain the sanctity of blood status in the British wizarding community. Of course, the Rosewoods wasn't too fond of the meeting's topic since they didn't care too much with blood purity and blood statuses in the first place.

However, when Aurelia spoke up for her opinions on the matter, Lucius Malfoy opened his mouth to speak and ridiculed the woman for her 'naive' views of blood purity. Had the Weasleys attended this meeting, they would've been ridiculed the same way.

(Y/N) Rosewood, the first born twin of the family spoke against Lucius Malfoy's (and the person who conducted this meeting in association) narrow-minded rebuttals against their mother's opinions. Lucius simply brushed off the ten year old's words, saying that a child cannot comprehend how the wizarding world works and that they shouldn't speak out to adults who understand it far better than they do.

According to the reporters, this was (Y/N) Rosewood's response;

"Well then, it seems like you are the naive one here, after all. You choose to ignore the words of a child when what they say might sound more plausible than you say they are.

Children are not stupid enough as you think, Mr. Malfoy. Otherwise, you wouldn't have brought your own son here so he may also hear the opinions of the families that have attended this meeting and conclude his thoughts for himself.

Or are you just so full of yourself that you'd rather hear other children who have the same views as you state their opinions so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in front of other people?

Adults who cannot handle hearing other people's opinions that have different views than yours is more childish than any child combined."

When Stan finished telling the young Rosewood his story, (Y/N) felt petrified after hearing this. Now they weren't sure if they should even go to the Malfoy Manor; what if they're going to get poisoned by Narcissa or even get cursed by Lucius?

"Wait, how did I end up punching Lucius Malfoy after that?" They asked and felt their heart beating rapidly out of nervousness and fear.

"Ah tha'," Stan laughed again. "Malfoy started cursing at your family and boy, was he angry at 'chu all. Ya couldn't take the man insultin' your family like tha' so ya ended up punchin' him befo' he drew his wand."

(Y/N) leaned themselves on the bars of their bed defeatedly and face-palmed. 'What in the actual fuck did I do in this world before I even came here. How the fuck did I not know this.'

"Why are ya headed to Wiltshire?" Stan asked. "You gon' apologize to the Malfoys?"

"Huh? No." (Y/N) replied and felt their nausea subside that the abnormal speed of the bus isn't even bothering them anymore. "I'm just there to visit Draco Malfoy."

"You his friend?"

"Something like that, yeah."

"How could ya be friends to someone who also took part in insultin' your family?" Stan skeptically asked the (H/C) haired Slytherin.

"It's hard to explain." (Y/N) answered nonchalantly with a shrug.

'I didn't even know our families had issue when I first came here. How the fuck would I have known that I shouldn't have been his friend?' They added in their thoughts.

"You a weird one." Stan said before looking away from the Rosewood and out into the road. (Y/N) didn't reply to his words and looked out the window as well.

The buildings zoomed past the Slytherin's eyes as if they were just there for a second before disappearing. Cars were easily passed by the bus but it almost wrecked (Y/N)'s anxiety of the bus possibly hitting another car, especially with this speed.

They never really realized how big Britain was before when their class was given a miracle to explore London and find some college they could study in. It was only now that they were able to notice that, even if the speed of the bus only takes them one blink of an eye to miss shops they would've loved visiting if they had free time.

Suddenly, the bus screeched to a stop. (Y/N) got launched out of their seat, making them fall down to the floor of the bus on their knees. "Ow!" They hissed and brought themselves to their knees while staggering for a little while.

"Wiltshire, Malfoy Manor." Stan announced, gesturing to a pathway that had large dark trees looming on each side of the pathway. (Y/N) shuddered as they looked from inside the bus - why does it look like they're about to walk into a really haunted house?

"Unfortunately, we can't drive 'er straight to the Manor 'cause that'll be a breach o' property." He explained and beckoned for (Y/N) to follow him outside, to which they did. "Jus' follow the pathway and ye gon' find the manor."

"Okay...?" They nodded, unsure as they handed some sickles to Stan for the ride. They hopped off of the bus and was about to walk over to the pathway until Stan opened his mouth to speak, catching their attention.

"Also, don' use the bus next time if you just wan' go somewhere." Stan told the Rosewood with his annoyed face. "This is an emergency transportation. Next time, use the floo network if ya can't use a broom, go' it?"

(Y/N) could only nod and felt bad that they had to use the Knight Bus but they didn't know it was for emergency purposes. They always had the impression that the Knight Bus was some sort of magical transportation, but that's their own fault.

Stan huffed and entered the bus, making the transportation zoom towards the road with the engines exploding and the sound of a cat mewling visible to the ears in the distance. (Y/N) watched the bus disappear into the distance first before turning around to approach the pathway but was immediately greeted by a familiar face grinning at them from ear to ear.

"Wassup!" Erised cheered with a peace sign. (Y/N) exclaimed and almost fell down but luckily caught themselves before their buttocks felt the ground.

"Fucking hell, Eri!" They said and held a hand over their chest. "You really need to stop scaring me like that!"

"No way in hell am I gonna stop scaring you," Erised laughed and started walking towards the pathway. "Your reactions are priceless and it makes my day a little better."

"Wow, you're such a great friend." (Y/N) replied in a sarcastic tone. "Also, why are you heading that way? Can't you, like, fuck off instead?"

"Who said we're friends? You seem to misunderstand." Erised laughed once more. "Also, just to annoy you even further, I'm just gonna follow you until you reach the Manor. You know, since I don't have anything else to do."

"Literally go away." (Y/N) rolled their eyes but followed Erised nonetheless since they were heading in the same direction.

"Aw, don't be so mean! No one likes mean people, you know?" Erised pouted.

"Does that mean that nobody likes you?" (Y/N) eyed the orange hoodied child.

"Well, I guess you can say that." They replied as they placed their hands on the pockets of their hoodies. "But isn't it better that way? You know, to be alone?"

(Y/N) couldn't help but notice a flash go through Erised's eyes when they said that, so they didn't say anything for the next few seconds.

"Hey, are there any other... Well, wish-granting children like you?" (Y/N) asked to remove the silence and awkward tension.

"Nope!" Erised replied with a grin. "I'm the only 'wish-granting child' that exists."

"How come? I thought there were a lot of you." (Y/N)'s eyebrow raised skeptically.

"Wish-granting children don't exist. It's not like there's a whole omniprescent species out there that makes such existence possible." Erised said as they stuck their tongue out the Rosewood. "I only exist because I was manifested by someone a long time ago."

"Manifested?" (Y/N) suddenly found themselves interested. "What do you mean by that?"

"It means that someone wanted me to become real at one point, idiot." Erised replied. "Long story short, it worked but it also didn't at the same time."

The strawberry haired child slowed their pace and drifted their eyes upwards, looking over at the sky. "Honestly, it's even a miracle that I get to talk to you whenever I want to right now and not just when someone wants you to appear and do shit for them."

"I wish I could've done that before." Erised added with a sigh.

"Well, I mean at least you have some sort of a happy ending with that miracle." (Y/N) shrugged. "If you being able to talk to me freely makes you think that it's a miracle, then that's a good thing."

"Don't get me wrong, (Y/N). Just because I can freely talk to you doesn't mean that it's a 'good thing'." Erised scoffed. "Happy endings don't exist."

"If happy endings don't exist then why don't you just make one for yourself?" (Y/N) tapped their chin and looked up to the sky as well.

Erised laughed at their question and turned to look at them with a smirk. "If I could make one, then I wouldn't be here with you, dumbass."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying that anything's better than constantly being stuck with you. But here I am, always stuck inside two minds because I still don't have freedom."

"Is that some sort of symbolism that I'm not getting or something?"

"Eh, you'll understand it soon. I shouldn't be the one explaining this sort of stuff to you after all."

(Y/N) frowned but didn't say anything else after that and only looked away from Erised. Suddenly, their face lit up as if they just realized something and turned to look back at the strawberry-colored haired child.

"Hey, don't you look kinda different?" They asked and observed their height. Erised and (Y/N) were the same height and weight but their appearances weren't.

Erised's hair grew. It wasn't as short as before and even their voice somewhat changed. It wasn't high pitched as the first time they met and even their hoodie has gotten bigger.

"Hm?" Erised hummed and then grabbed a lock of their hair. "Ah, when you grow every year, I grow along with you. I want to keep this hair short but they'll always grow long either way."

"At this point, you might as well be my sibling since we'll be growing together either way." (Y/N) sighed. "Still, I sometimes forget that my body is that of a child's. My actions aren't really suitable for children to do."

"You need to learn restraint." Erised responded. "You're always doing whatever you want. Don't be surprised if some things ended up changing in the end."

"I don't think I changed this world a lot since I came here." (Y/N) said and thought about their first year.

"Hm, whatever you say." Erised pulled up an all-knowing smirk.

As the two continued walking, they eventually reached the gate to the Malfoy Manor. (Y/N) gulped and wondered what they should do to enter.

"Aight, I'll be going now." Erised said after they saw how much (Y/N) is mentally struggling with themselves. "Let's talk again sometime, dude."

"You're seriously just gonna leave me like-" The Rosewood turned around to make their weird wish-granting friend stay for a while, but stopped their words when they saw that Erised was nowhere to be found. "...that."

'Damn it.' (Y/N) began screaming inside their head and tip-toed to see if anyone can see them at the gate. 'I don't know what Snape did to enter the gates like that, but I don't even think that's how you enter the manor.'

The Rosewood stepped closer to the gate and curiously placed their hand on the black, fancy metal bars. Suddenly, a familiar figure has apparated in front of (Y/N) from the other side of the gate, which caused them to yelp at the sudden surprise.

'What in the actual fuck is it with things popping up in front of me without warning? At this point, I'm gonna fucking die because of a heart attack!'

"H-Hello... Uh..." The squeaky voice of Dobby the house elf caused (Y/N) to put all of their attention towards him. "What business does a young witch/wizard, such as yourself, have in the Malfoy manor?"

"Hello." They greeted with a smile after they regained their composure. "I'm here to see Draco Malfoy. I'm a... friend of his?" (Y/N) said, unsure.

"Is he home?" They asked.

"Ah... um, certainly." Dobby said as he fidgeted with his fingers. "M-May I ask what the young witch/wizard's name is?"

"Oh, sorry if I didn't introduce myself any sooner-"

"Ah! You d-don't have to apologize! It was Dobby's fault for not asking you sooner!" Dobby said in a panicked voice and walked towards the bars of the gate, holding them tightly in his bandaged hands. "As such, I must be punished!"

"Wait no-"

Before Dobby could even hear what (Y/N) said, the house elf was already banging his head on the gate. Quite harshly too. Dobby grunted in pain due to the amount of pain he's inflicting on himself and (Y/N) kept trying to tell him that it's alright and that he doesn't need to do such things.

"Dobby please, stop!" They exclaimed and placed their hand on the elf's, making him stop and look up to the Rosewood. "You don't need to do that, alright? Look at you; you're bleeding."

They looked at the house elf's head and surely enough, they were bleeding. (Y/N) sighed and retrieved their wand from their pocket, pointing it at Dobby's wound.

"Episkey." They said, causing Dobby to wince in pain once the spell has been conjured. On a good note, it did close the wound that Dobby inflicted on himself so blood stopped coming out of his forehead, much to (Y/N)'s relief.

"At least you won't be bleeding anymore since the wound's closed, though you should probably clean the blood off of your forehead." (Y/N) said as they pocketed their wand once more. Dobby could only look up at the Rosewood with a look of both admiration and curiosity.

Not a lot of people showed kindness to house elves, and it was the first time that someone wanted him to stop "punishing" himself when he did something wrong. He appreciated it but he felt like he didn't deserve such kindness.

"I'm (Y/N) Rosewood, by the way." Once (Y/N) introduced themselves, Dobby immediately recognised the surname 'Rosewood' and felt as if he shouldn't tell his masters that someone from a family they despised was in their property.

As if the Rosewood could hear what Dobby's thoughts were, they sigh and give him a smile of reassurance.

"Don't worry, Draco Malfoy knows I'm coming." They said, making Dobby's shoulders loosen from tension.

"U-Understood. Please wait for a moment." Dobby said before apparating away. (Y/N) stood there idly for a minute, admiring how large the manor actually is.

'Well, they're one of the wealthiest wizarding families in Britain so a house this big is to be expected.' They thought.

Suddenly, Dobby came apparating back and slowly bowed down to the Rosewood. "Thank you for w-waiting. Um," The house elf raised his hands and snapped his fingers, making the gate creak open for (Y/N) to pass through.

"Young Master Draco, and Mistress Narcissa are waiting for you." Dobby said and (Y/N)'s shoulders immediately tensed up. They knew that fanon Narcissa is very different from canon Narcissa, but they couldn't help but idolize fanon Narcissa because she's a badass.

Now, (Y/N) is thinking that this is a bad idea already since Narcissa probably already hates them for punching her husband in a meeting.

"Thank you, Dobby." They thanked the elf before walking through the gates while continuously praying that this won't end in a disaster.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Draco was... nervous, to say the least.

It was the first time he's ever had a 'friend' over. Narcissa was even surprised that he invited a friend to come over to his house, especially since this friend was someone who was aggressive to the Malfoy family.

Narcissa was secretly happy, of course. She's never seen her son smile like that before and not once did he ever called someone a 'friend'.

She always knew that Draco was often pushed by Lucius to be the perfect son that was worthy of claiming the surname 'Malfoy'. Draco can't even have a hobby because Lucius said that the hobbies that Draco wanted to practice in wasn't ethical for the Malfoy family.

While Lucius was always giving him lessons and teaching him how to act proper as the sole son of the Malfoy family, Narcissa would often be the one to check up on the young boy and cheer him up.

Whether it were small games like hide and seek around the manor, baking sweets while taking a break, or even just talking to him while he lets out his frustrations about how his father is constantly pushing him way too hard.

Draco appreciated his mother's gestures, of course and loves her wholeheartedly. It wasn't everyday that someone took the time out of their day to cheer him up or make him feel like he's actually worth something other than just upholding the Malfoy name.

While he was always smothered by his mother, he never actually knew how to show affections to anyone. He was never taught how, but he hopes that he'll be able to know how to do it right in front of a certain Rosewood twin.

"Draco, who is this friend that you've invited over?" Narcissa asked as she turned to look at her son, who was trying to hide his nervous expression.

"Mother, it's..." Draco was about to respond but paused for a moment, wondering if he should even say who it is. Then again, it's useless to keep it from her since she'll recognize them anyway. "It's (Y/N) Rosewood."

Narcissa was surprised yet curious. Surprised because she expected Draco to invite someone else, maybe someone like Pansy Parkinson since she was often head over heels with the young Malfoy and he might've shared her feelings while he was in school.

Curious because she wanted to know why Draco was in good terms with someone who punched their father to the point that he asked them to come over to his house. Narcissa knew people like (Y/N) Rosewood; they wouldn't just apologize for doing something like that.

Frankly, even Narcissa was pissed that they were lowkey humiliating the Malfoy family in the meeting last year. She still hadn't forgotten about it; yes, (Y/N) might've changed but it still doesn't change the fact that they treated the Malfoy family like that.

"Are you in good terms with them?" Narcissa asked Draco. The boy gulped at his mother's questions and looked away from her as he was unable to look at her straight in the eyes.

"We're... just friends." Draco replied. "They weren't that bad." He added as he played with a green necklace.

Before Narcissa could say anything else, Dobby apparated in front of the two Malfoys with a bow. "(Y/N) R-Rosewood is at the door... S-Shall I let them in now?"

The boy stood up straight and arranged his clothes. Narcissa did the same but with her hair; enemy or not, (Y/N) was still her son's guest so she had to look presentable at least.

"Let them in." Draco told the house elf. Dobby obliged and walked over to the large front doors of the manor, pulling the handles as hard as he could.

(Y/N) immediately stood up straight and took a deep breath when they saw the stern expression of Narcissa Malfoy. They turned to look at Draco with a nervous smile. The platinum blonde haired boy could only softly blush at the appearance of the Rosewood twin.

Merlin, it's been four weeks since they last saw each other yet (Y/N) still looked the same. Although, maybe Draco did notice how they grew taller and how their hair got somewhat longer.

He also noticed how they weren't wearing the necklace that he bought for them.

(Y/N) gulped and slowly walked through the marbled floors of the manor. They almost gaped at how extraordinarily large the interior of the manor was and how every furniture and decorations seemed to cost a fortune.

Not only that, the place seemed spotless; every inch of the house looked clean and brand new. The manor was painted with monochrome colors, giving it a dark academia vibe.

Draco noticed how they were looking around his household and felt proud of himself that (Y/N) looked very amazed. He specifically told Dobby to clean the house from top to bottom and made sure that no dirt can be seen from anyone's eye.

"Your house is really amazing, Draco." (Y/N) told with a nervous smile and only then did they realize that they haven't properly introduced themselves yet to Narcissa, who was only staring at them.

"A-Ah, good afternoon, Mrs. Malfoy. I'm (Y/N) Rosewood, a friend of Draco." They said with a small bow.

"I know who you are, Miss/Mr. Rosewood." Narcissa replied, her eyes narrowing at the sight of the nervous Rosewood. "Draco says you are here to visit him, yes?"

"Um..." (Y/N) sweat-dropped. Why can they feel like Narcissa is being so passive-aggressive towards them?

"Yes. I hope that it doesn't bother you, Mrs. Malfoy." They replied and stood up straight. Narcissa scanned (Y/N) up and down, her nose somewhat scrunching up at their... odd (and seemingly modern-ish) attire.

It wasn't fancy but it wasn't too bad either.

"Well, I'll leave him with you then." Narcissa spoke after observing the young Rosewood. She then turned to look at the fidgeting house elf. "Prepare some refreshments for our guest."

Dobby jumped at the order and nodded hastily. "Y-Yes, Ma'am." He stuttered and walked towards the kitchen, his back slouched. Narcissa huffed through her nose before leaving the two students by themselves.

Draco let out a silent sigh of relief once he saw his mother walk away. He could finally talk to (Y/N) without having to worry about what she would think.

"I thought I told you to wear something decent." Draco frowned as he observed them. He had the same thoughts as his mother; it wasn't fancy but it wasn't too bad either. He just felt like they could've dressed better.

"This isn't decent?" (Y/N) looked down at their clothes while walking towards the platinum blonde haired boy. "I thought it looked okay, to be honest."

"It's okay... but couldn't you wear something better?"

"I don't know what's 'okay' in your standards, dude." (Y/N) sighed while air-quoting the word 'okay'. "Should I have worn a tuxedo or something? I wore something like that when an ass- I mean, grandmother visited us."

'Dude?' Draco thought and wondered if it's another weird nickname that (Y/N) thought of for him.

"No, it's fine." Draco cleared his throat and sat down on his fancy black sofa. "Why don't you take a seat?" He said and watched as (Y/N) walked over towards the sofa chair across him and hesitated.

The boy's eyebrow quirked upward. "Why aren't you sitting down?" He asked.

"Well, it's just..." (Y/N) nervously laughed. "I'd feel bad for the really expensive chair if I sat on it." They replied, half-joking.

Draco didn't say anything for a few seconds until he suddenly let out a laugh, making (Y/N) jump at the sound of his laughter. They didn't expect him to laugh at something they were only half-joking about.

"Hahaha! You never cease to entertain me, (Y/N)!" He said through laughter. As his laughter died down, he let out a sigh of satisfaction and looked at the semi-flustered Rosewood. "Don't worry, you're worth more than any expensive furniture I can buy."

(Y/N) blinked and wondered if he even realized what he just said. They felt their cheeks heating up as they looked away from the boy. They slowly sat down at the sofa chair and immediately felt the comfortable texture touch their rear-end.

'Woah, this is really comfortable.' They thought with their eyes slightly widened. Draco smiled at their reaction and thought that he should probably spoil them with gifts if they haven't experienced owning something expensive as a sofa chair.

"So, how was your summer so far?" (Y/N) said and initiated a conversation. They can't just have an awkward tension, after all.

"Hm? I don't really have anything to say about my summer break." Draco replied and looked away from them, leaning their back on the soft sofa. "It's the same as last year; my father teaches me etiquette and other things I should learn about. I read books, teach myself certain things, and all that."

"Eh? You read books?" (Y/N) asked.

"Everyone reads books, (Y/N)." Draco rolled his eyes at their question. Sometimes, the things that his crush asks is really stupid.

"No no, I mean like, you read a lot of books by yourself?" They shook their head with a chuckle. "With all that stock knowledge in your head, you should've been in Ravenclaw."

"Ravenclaw is alright, I guess." Draco said. "I'd rather leave Hogwarts if I was sorted in Hufflepuff, and I'll never hear the end of it from my father if I was sorted in Gryffindor."

"Why not? Hufflepuffs are alright." They frowned and recalled a certain brown-haired Quidditch captain from the Hufflepuff house.

"Hufflepuffs are leftovers, and it's an insult to the Malfoy name if I was sorted in a house that doesn't have any values of what a Malfoy should be." Draco sighed. "Well, that's my father said, at least."

"Hey, my mum is a Hufflepuff and she's literally the best person in the world." (Y/N) pouted and felt offended that Draco called Hufflepuffs 'leftovers'. As far as they knew, Hufflepuffs are way more than that.

"Also, do you really have to follow everything that your father says you need to do? You don't seem like you have a lot of freedom in your hands." They added with a frown on their face.

"I don't." Draco shrugged. "But it's what I should do. I can't go against my father, after all." He said nonchalantly as if it was something normal. He was so used to following Lucius' wishes that he never really got the chance to experience anything that he'd rather do in his free time.

"Then why not go against him for once?" They asked, making Draco turn to look at them curiously.

"You're you; your father shouldn't be the one to control what you should want, what you should do, and what you should think. If you really want to do something that you'd rather do, go for it." (Y/N) added with a gentle smile. "Parents should support what their child wants to do."

Draco didn't say anything for a moment and could only stare at the (H/C) haired Rosewood's smile. Suddenly, he scoffed with a smirk while turning away from (Y/N) to hide his blushing cheeks.

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have parents who push you to do better." He said.

"Well, I guess. But, I'm really thankful for that." (Y/N) grinned happily. "Remember that you don't always have to pretend that you're 'elegant' or whatever crap your father wants you to act around people when you're with me. If we're friends, that'll just make it seem like we're not friends, you know?"

Draco's ears perked up at (Y/N)'s words and he turned to look at them with widened eyes. He felt his cheeks heating up even more that (Y/N) even noticed it, making them look away from them and thought that maybe they'd gone too far with their words.

Without the two Slytherins knowing, Narcissa overheard their conversation from a distance. She smiled unconsciously and looked down at the marbled floor thoughtfully.

'That's the first time anyone's ever said that to him.' She thought and felt happy for her son that he's managed to get a friend like (Y/N).

She was still skeptical of them, but she had to give them the benefit of the doubt. She could tell that their words were genuine, after all.

"You're really weird." Draco spoke after a few seconds of silence. "Like, really really weird." He let out a chuckle and felt as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.

"Well hey, I'll take that as a compliment." (Y/N) shrugged with a smile.

'How is it that you keep making my heart flutter everytime you say something that's only meant for me?' He thought. 'It's like you're the only one who is capable of doing that.'

Draco looked down at his hands and smiled. 'I wouldn't admit it but I'm glad I met you.'

The sounds of glass and plates clanking together caught the attention of the two Slytherins and turned to look at the source. Dobby was struggling to carry a tray of two fancy glasses of pumpkin juice and two plates of sweets that (Y/N) couldn't identify.

It seems like the tray was heavy, combined with the weight of the things that Dobby was carrying. Draco frowned and almost opened his mouth to tell Dobby to bring it to their table faster, but (Y/N) stood up from their seat and rushed towards the struggling house elf.

"Here, let me help you." They smile down at the surprised elf as they took the tray from his hands.

"N-No, please... Um..." Dobby seemed like he was about to cry when (Y/N) took the tray from his hands as he felt the deadly stare of a certain platinum blonde haired boy piercing right through his head.

Dobby appreciated (Y/N)'s kindness but he couldn't just show that he just let a guest that Draco invited carry something that he was supposed to carry. He was going to get yelled and punished harshly for that later.

"It's fine. It's not that heavy for me." The Rosewood says and walks over to the table, setting the tray down and sitting back down at the sofa.

"You didn't really have to do that, you know?" Draco frowned at (Y/N) from across his seat.  "He was more than capable of bringing it to us."

"I know." (Y/N) shrugged and silently took a snack from one of the plates. "I just wanted to do it because Dobby looked like he was struggling."

Draco watched as (Y/N) took a bite out of the snack that they took then sighed. "Sometimes, I really think that you shouldn't be in Slytherin at all." He said.

'You look way too nice for your own good.'

»»----- ♡ -----««

It was around afternoon in the Malfoy Manor. The sun wasn't too hot, surprisingly. The wind was blowing through the air constantly and the breeze just felt nice that (Y/N) and Draco had to go outside and get some fresh air.

(Y/N) wanted to take a look at Draco's room but he refused, not giving a reason why but they didn't persist since it's his room after all. It's supposed to be private.

"Your house is already big enough as it is but your backyard looks way bigger." (Y/N) stared at the well-kept backyard of the Malfoys in awe. The grass hedges were cleanly trimmed and the flowers were blooming perfectly in their patches.

The field was large too and it looked big enough for a few people to practice Quidditch in.

"It's big but we don't really use it that much except in certain occasions or when I practice riding my broom." Draco placed his hands behind his back and watched as (Y/N) ran through the hedges and watched every plants that were well-taken care of by Dobby with amazement.

Draco found their reactions adorable.

"Do you have some sort of a gardener that takes care of these flowers? They're really beautiful!" They exclaimed and crouched down to observe a really beautiful patch of lilies. They sadly smile down at the white flower and remembered something from their past that they would rather not speak about.

"No, only Dobby takes care of it." Draco replied as he walked over towards where (Y/N) was and crouched next to them. The Rosewood could smell the green apple-scented shampoo from his hair.

"Dobby does a really wonderful job tending to these flowers." (Y/N) said while resting their head on their palms, their eyes never leaving the beautiful patch of lilies.

Draco looked at the flowers and slowly started to admire it. He didn't want to admit it but his family's house elf really does do a great job with the flowers. The lilies looked very healthy and well-taken care of.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He brought his hands down to the stem of a lily, snapping it in half and brought the flower up to the side of (Y/N)'s ear. He gently tucked some of their (H/C) hair behind their ear so the flower would look more visible.

(Y/N) was surprised, to say the least. A blush crept up on the Rosewood's cheeks as they felt their ear tickle upon the warm touch of Draco's fingers.

"You look way more beautiful/handsome with that." Draco smiled before standing up and dusting off any dirt that might've gotten on his pants. Meanwhile, (Y/N) was still sitting there with a flustered expression and their mouth slightly gaped open.

'Did... Did he really just say that I'm beautiful/handsome?' (Y/N) closed their mouth before standing up and watched as Draco walked over to the field.

They lift their hand up to the ear where he tucked the lily in and felt their heart flutter for a second. 'Sometimes, I forget that this kid has a crush on me.'

They shook their head and followed the boy while trying to let the color from their cheeks disappear.

"Do you want to play a game?" Draco asked while looking at the field with a smile.

"Game?"

"The rules are pretty simple." He said while walking over to a large shed that was a few steps away from his right. "Follow me."

(Y/N) tilted their head to the side as they followed the boy inside the shed. The shed wasn't very dark, but maybe that's because it wasn't nighttime just yet. It was pretty much empty, besides a few normal broomsticks lining up on the painted wooden walls of the shed.

"Broomsticks?" (Y/N) asked outloud.

"Yes, we'll be flying." Draco said while grabbing a broomstick and handing it over to the confused (Y/N). "That's what the field is for anyway."

"I'd love to play but..." The Rosewood nervously chuckled. "I don't... really know how to ride a broom."

Draco retracted the broomstick away from them and had a look of disbelief on his face. "Ha? What kind of a witch/wizard are you if you don't know how to ride a broom?"

"I mean, I understand why Longbottom is terrible when it comes to flying but I didn't expect that from you." He added and almost seemed to laugh at this new discovery.

(Y/N) pouted and crossed their arms both in embarrassment and frustration. They've had three different people ask them the same question since last night and it was starting to get on their nerves.

"Don't be mean to Neville like that." They said. "Also, I just lose control ten seconds after I ride it. I don't know why, it just happens. Maybe I'm just not cut out for flying after all."

"(Y/N) no, that's ridiculous." Draco rolled his eyes at his friend's statement. "Wizards and witches are always 'cut out' for flying. No one's heard of one not knowing how to ride one and if you're a pureblood witch/wizard, you should have control over your broom unless your magic is weaker than a child that was born into a magic family."

"Well, maybe my magic is weak." (Y/N) shrugged disappointingly. "It's like a switch; sometimes it goes well, but sometimes it doesn't. I can't control my own magic, same goes for a broom."

"Nonsense. I've seen you defend yourself from Quirrell's spells last year. Your magic isn't weak; like you said, you just can't control it." Draco said before handing the broom over to (Y/N) once more. "I'll help you control the broom."

"Really Draco, it's fine. I don't need any teach-"

"We're on our second years, (Y/N). Madam Hooch is going to test us to see if we can ride brooms well without falling or losing balance. I wouldn't want to know what happens when she sees you zooming around the courtyard and fail you in her class."

(Y/N) stopped. Draco had a point; Madam Hooch expected them to master flying by their second years already since second years were now able to ride broomsticks without the supervision of a professor or an adult. As far as (Y/N) was concerned, there weren't any flying lessons from third year onward.

She expected students to practice on their own during summer and if she sees that one student still hasn't got a hold of themselves while riding a broom, admission to third year in Hogwarts might be difficult.

"Fine," (Y/N) sighed as they took the broomstick out of Draco's hands. "But don't blame me if I can't get it right and keep falling down to the ground."

"Are you a fast learner?" Draco asked while walking over to another available broomstick and grabbed it.

"Uh... Kind of?"

"Good, then it shouldn't be any problem." He said and walked past the Rosewood and out into the field.

(Y/N) watched as Draco walked past them and towards the large open field. The Rosewood frowned and tightened their grip on their broomstick before sighing, following the Malfoy.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Lucius arrived in his home looking more perplexed than ever. He had some issues in the Ministry and it took longer than he expected it to that he never managed to welcome the young Rosewood into his home in time.

The living room was empty... and clean. He expected the two to be in the living room, talking and discussing things regarding about Hogwarts. Lucius didn't know that Draco was friends with (Y/N) after all, and only permitted him to invite them into their home for discussion purposes.

Not that he mentioned that, but still.

Lucius was about to walk over to his son's room until he heard voices from outside of the house. Voices that were loud enough for anyone to hear from inside the manor as it was silent and almost devoid of any life.

He followed the voices to their backyard and saw (Y/N) riding a broom with a nervous expression on their face. They were only a few feet off of the ground but they still feared that they were going to fall since they didn't want to fail.

Draco was right above them and could only laugh at (Y/N)'s flustered expression. "See, you can finally ride a broom without it losing control after ten seconds! You just needed to concentrate!"

He exclaimed before dashing off into the air with a grin. (Y/N) could only look up to their classmate with a pout before taking a deep breath and making their broom float higher above the ground. They didn't want to look pathetic enough.

Lucius continued to observe from a distance and was intrigued at Draco's grinning face. He's never seen his son this happy before. He then turned his attention towards (Y/N), who was taking a few deep breaths while slowly moving their broom through the air to get used to it flying around.

"Happy, aren't they?" Narcissa spoke behind her husband, causing Lucius to turn around and look at his wife's smiling face. "I haven't seen Draco smile like that since he was a child."

"Hm." Lucius lightly scoffed. He didn't like seeing his son act carefree without having any manners, which is what Draco's doing at the moment. He was laughing loudly and flying around the field as if nothing's stopping him.

He had no idea what kind of relationship Draco has with (Y/N) Rosewood, but he knew that they would be a bad influence to his son.

The two continued watching Draco and (Y/N) from a distance. The Rosewood's broom suddenly started losing control once more, zooming through different directions and launching the (H/C) haired Slytherin around the field. Draco could only watch in horror as (Y/N) screamed.

Suddenly, (Y/N) was launched downwards and straight to where Draco was hovering. The two collided and eventually fell to the ground with a thud. Thankfully, they weren't too far up the ground so they didn't suffer any major injuries.

"Ow!" The two exclaimed in pain as they opened their eyes and regained their composure. (Y/N) was laying right on Draco's chest with the two of their legs tangled together and their hands holding his shoulders tightly as if they were too scared to let go.

Before Draco could realize what position they were in, (Y/N) immediately got off of him with a blush. 'That was weird.' They thought and stood up with a stagger.

"Sorry, Draco." They apologized and held out their hand for him to take. Draco stared at the hand for a moment then smiled before taking it and hoisting himself up from the ground.

"You don't have to worry about it. At least you can finally ride a broom for like, what, a minute before all hell breaks loose." He replied. "Just keep practicing and you'll eventually get it."

(Y/N) nodded appreciatively. "Thanks, Draco. You helped me out a lot today." They said as Draco nodded back, his eyes drifting towards their neck and noticed that a certain accessory that he gave them last year wasn't there.

He knew they weren't wearing the necklace since the first day of summer break. (Y/N) wore it briefly before they stopped wearing it altogether.

"I didn't notice it before but why aren't you wearing the necklace I gave you?" He asked with a frown. "I told you to wear it everyday, didn't I?"

"Ah," (Y/N) nervously chuckled and retracted their hand away from Draco's. " My father confiscated it for a reason. Probably because I told him it came from you and he hates you guys and... yeah."

'He most likely took it because he knows it's the Necklace of Connections.' Draco thought. '(Y/N)'s father works in the Ministry under the Wizengamot division after all, it wouldn't be a wonder why he knows about this accessory; it's illegal.'

"That's... unfortunate." Draco said and internally cursed their father for confiscating it. "Have you ever seen it since?"

"No, I don't know where he keeps it. I snooped around my parents' room but it wasn't there." (Y/N) replied.

'So it was probably destroyed... That's really unfortunate. I was hoping that I would be able to know where (Y/N) is at all times this summer, but I don't think that's going to happen.' He sighed at the thought and (Y/N)'s face was immediately riddled with guilt.

"I'm sorry, Draco. You also gave it to me this Christmas too and I just got it confiscated..." They frowned.

"No no, it's fine. If your father does return it to you, I expect you to wear it everyday." Draco said with a smile. (Y/N) only nodded, still feeling guilty about having Draco's gift be confiscated.

Dobby suddenly apparated in front of them, stumbling for a second before straightening himself in front of the two Slytherins. (Y/N) and Draco turned to look down at the house elf with a curious expression.

"What is it?" Draco asked with a slight sneer.

"M-Master Lucius is home..." Dobby answered with a stutter. As soon as Lucius' name was uttered by the house elf, Draco's shoulders tensed up and he looked like he was sightly shaking. (Y/N) took notice of his troubled behaviour and slightly frowned before dusting off any dirt that might've gotten on their clothes.

"Alright, we'll be there." Draco nodded, making Dobby bow down at his master and taking a quick glance at (Y/N)'s concerned face.

"Take these to the shed." The Malfoy said, handing Dobby over his broomstick. (Y/N) hesitated but gave the broomstick to the elf nonetheless.

"Thanks." They said with a smile as Dobby suddenly felt flustered at how kind the Rosewood was to him the entire day before scurrying off to the shed where the broomsticks were being kept.

"You okay?" They asked and was about to put a comforting hand on his shoulder until Draco nodded and beckoned for them to follow him as he walked away.

"Yes, I'm fine but we should meet father." He said while (Y/N) was walking right behind him. They didn't say anything after that since they didn't know what to say. They only hoped that Lucius wasn't going to be as bad as (Y/N) expects him to be.

'Then again, he's an abusive asshole so maybe I should expect some sort of shitty behaviour from him.' They thought as they walked inside the manor.

As the two Slytherins walked towards the living room, Lucius was already there welcoming them while sitting on the sofa that Draco sat earlier with Narcissa sitting right beside him.

Draco tensed up again. He felt somewhat attacked for having both of his parents in the same room as (Y/N), especially since the commotion between the two.

"Draco," Lucius said in an unamused tone and expression. "Having fun, I see?"

The Malfoy heir's shoulders somewhat jumped at his father's question, which indicated that he might've seen him and (Y/N) laughing together in the field just a few moments ago.

"Welcome home, father." Draco greeted with an almost terrified expression. (Y/N) frowned at the sight of their friend's reaction but didn't want to show it too much.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Malfoy." (Y/N) said with a short bow. "It's good to see that you're in good health." They somewhat lied.

"Yes, likewise." Lucius replied with the same unamused tone of voice. "I apologize if I wasn't here to welcome you into our home a few hours ago. I had some issues I needed to tend to in the Ministry, you see."

"I understand completely, Mr. Malfoy." (Y/N) said with a nod. What those issues were, they didn't want to pry any further although they just hoped that Lucius didn't run into their mother and father there and told them that (Y/N) was in his home.

"Please, take a seat." He gestured towards the empty seat across him, making (Y/N) walk over to it while Draco walked over to the seat where his parents were.

As the two Slytherins sat down, the tension became too thick that (Y/N) realized that it would be a good idea to try and strike a conversation with Lucius that doesn't necessarily take back to what happened last year.

"So, I heard that you two are quite good friends." Lucius spoke and glanced at the two. "How did that happen, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Um well..." (Y/N) silently gulped at the question and took a quick look at Draco's uncomfortable face before opening their mouth to reply. "I was the first to approach him... I think? We're in the same house and we share the same dorm room."

"Ho? So you were sorted in Slytherin as well?" Lucius asked. "What about your brother? Has he been sorted into Slytherin as well?"

"Yes, both of us were sorted into Slytherin, much to our surprise. Draco, Alem, and I share the same dorm room in the common room. Although, I don't think Alem is as friendly with Draco as much as I am." They replied.

"So why are you friendly with him? Surely it wasn't for the purpose of trying to manipulate my son, was it?" Lucius' eyes narrowed and watched as (Y/N)'s troubled expression started settling in. The Rosewood couldn't just tell him that they didn't know that the Rosewoods and Malfoys were on bad terms.

Narcissa was frowning at the behaviour of her husband and wanted to intervene with the conversation, saying that (Y/N) and Draco's friendship seems very genuine. If it wasn't, Draco wouldn't have been laughing with them or even tucked a flower behind their ear.

She knows - she was watching them throughout the whole day.

Meanwhile, Draco felt both angry and sad that his father would even assume that (Y/N) is manipulating him. He knows that the Rosewood wasn't that petty.

"No, please rest assured that I don't have the intentions to manipulate your son in any way." They replied with a gentle smile. "I really do consider Draco as a friend of mine, even if he is annoying sometimes. If one gets to know him better, he's actually not as bad as everyone says he is."

'Although that's technically a lie since Draco is just as much of a classist like his dad and I hope I can talk to him about not calling Hermione a racial slur everytime he sees her in the hallways.' (Y/N) thought. 'Lucius raised an asshole in this series.'

"Hm, I see." Lucius wasn't convinced but accepted their response anyway. He didn't want Draco to be tainted with someone like a blood traitor, and even though he admired (Y/N)'s ability to speak out against him last year, it doesn't change the fact that Lucius still saw the Rosewoods and the Weasleys as a disappointment to the Sacred Twenty-Nine.

If there's something that disgusts Lucius more than muggleborns and muggles, it's blood traitors and there's no way in hell that he was going to let someone like (Y/N) continue hanging around with his son.

(Y/N) noticed how Lucius was deep in thought, Draco was uncomfortable, and Narcissa looked somewhat pissed. They felt like they weren't welcome anymore.

"I apologize, but I think I should get going now." (Y/N) said as they stood up from their seat. "I'd love to stay longer but I should get home before 16 PM or else I'll never hear the end of it from my brother." They lied with a smile. They really just wanted to leave because they were also starting to get uncomfortable.

"Thanks for inviting me again today, Draco." They turned to look at the platinum blonde haired boy. "I had a lot of fun and thank you for teaching me how to control a broom."

Draco looked up to (Y/N) at the mention of his name and returned the smile, only his smile was smaller than theirs. His eyes drifted over towards the lily that he tucked on their ear, happy that it didn't fly off of their ear and that they didn't take it off.

"Do you know how to return home?" Narcissa finally spoke as she stood up from her seat. "If you'd like, you may use our floo network to return home."

(Y/N) was surprised but nodded at her. "T-Thank you so much, Mrs. Malfoy." They said with a bow.

"Follow me, dear." She said and walked off. (Y/N) slowly followed after her while briefly waving Draco goodbye.

Once Narcissa and (Y/N) were left alone, the silence between them continued that it almost felt suffocating. Not to mention that the house was so silent too.

"Ahem," Narcissa cleared her throat and side-glanced at the young Rosewood beside her. "You do know how to use a floo powder, don't you?"

"Ah, yes...!" (Y/N)'s shoulders jumped at Narcissa's question since they didn't expect her to just speak up all of a sudden.

"Good. I'd be more concerned if you said you didn't know how to travel by floo powder while also not knowing how to ride a broom." Narcissa said.

(Y/N) didn't reply and only looked down to the tiled floors of the manor in embarrassment. It felt like every single witch and wizard in Britain knew that they sucked at riding a broom.

Merlin, maybe if Harry knew about this, he'd probably be making fun of (Y/N) because he's already the Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

(Y/N) wanted to play Quidditch at least once but thought that they might have to re-consider that since they don't know how to ride a broom that much. They hoped that maybe Harry could teach them how to play Quidditch.

The two arrived in an open room. A large green and black carpet was laid on the floor. Two bookshelves sat on the far right end of the room - with books that (Y/N) couldn't identify. A potted plant decorated each sides of the doorway with a beautiful Wytte chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Across (Y/N) and Narcissa stood a large unlit fireplace, one that's big enough to fit two people in. A large bag of what (Y/N) presumes to be floo powder was hanging on the side of the fireplace, which was being held by some sort of a bar so the bag wouldn't fall off to the floor and scatter the powder all over.

"Go ahead." Narcissa gestured towards the fireplace. (Y/N) nodded at the Malfoy with a small smile and slowly walked over to the fireplace, letting themselves in the dark chimney. Despite it being large enough for them to fit, they felt somewhat claustrophobic.

Narcissa opened the bag and handed it over to (Y/N), letting them take a fistful of the dark green (and almost shimmery) floo powder. She retracted the bag away and closed it, taking a step back to make sure she wouldn't get burned once (Y/N) leaves the manor.

"Rosewood," Narcissa called out to them before they could open their mouth to yell their destined location. "Please continue to be Draco's friend in Hogwarts."

(Y/N) blinked, not expecting this request from Narcissa.

"Despite how he is, he really is a wonderful boy once you get to know him better." Narcissa said with a smile. "And I feel like he's more comfortable around someone who he can actually laugh with."

(Y/N) processed Narcissa's words and remembered how much of a brat Draco was when he was basically harassing Harry, Ron, and Hermione. He really was only like that because of his upbringing, but it doesn't excuse him for acting like that.

The Rosewood hoped they would be able to change Draco a little bit while Lucius wasn't there to observe them in the castle, although they knew that Lucius would be in Hogwarts this year more than others since he's technically the fault Tom Riddle's diary went into Ginny's hands and caused the basilisk to run around the castle.

(Y/N) nodded, understanding Narcissa. This made the Malfoy feel relieved that her son has finally gotten a genuine friend for the first time in his life. She hopes that (Y/N) would stay with him 'til their days at Hogwarts ends.

The two smiled at each other for a brief moment before (Y/N) felt ready enough to go home. "Rosewood household, Surrey!" They yell out, loud and clear before throwing the floo powder down to the ground.

»»----- ♡ -----««

As Narcissa walked back to the living room where Draco and Lucius were, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Lucius directly facing Draco, who had a more troubled expression on his face.

"Dear, what's going on?" Narcissa asked as she walked closer towards the two. Lucius turned his attention briefly towards his wife before returning it back down to his son.

"Do you understand, Draco?" Lucius asked in a stern tone of voice. "You are not to associate yourself with (Y/N) Rosewood anymore - blood traitors are someone who Malfoys do not associate with."

Draco frowned deeply. He almost wanted to cry but stopped himself since he couldn't show weakness in front of his father. He suddenly remembered what (Y/N) told him a few hours ago.

"Then why not go against him for once?" They asked, making Draco turn to look at them curiously.

"You're you; your father shouldn't be the one to control what you should want, what you should do, and what you should think. If you really want to do something that you'd rather do, go for it." (Y/N) added with a gentle smile. "Parents should support what their child wants to do."

Draco took a deep breath and opened his mouth to try and speak against his father for once. "F-Father, I-"

"Are you disrespecting me, Draco?" Lucius' eyes narrowed angrily at his son. He almost seemed to want to egg Draco to continue his words and make his anger worse.

Draco stopped and gulped, feeling hopeless against his own father. He just couldn't do it - he couldn't find it in himself to speak against him.

"No..." He could only mutter, but Lucius heard it loud and clear. With a victorious smile, he turned around.

"Should I see you interacting with (Y/N) Rosewood... or any of them for that matter, expect your punishment to not be pleasant." Lucius said. "I only want what is best for you, Draco. As a pureblood, you must act like one."

The long haired man walked off towards his own room, leaving Narcissa and Draco behind to regain their composure of what just happened.

Draco's grip on his shirt tightened and he just wanted to scream outloud and throw a massive fit, but he knew he couldn't do that. He wanted to pull on his hair and rip them out from the frustration and anger that he felt.

Narcissa frowned and slowly walked over to her son, gently pulling him close to her and rubbing comforting circles behind his back. Draco took multiple deep breaths to contain himself from loudly sobbing while he hugged his mother tightly.

Draco didn't know what to do. Not as long as his father was there to control him.

»»----- ♡ -----««

All (Y/N) could see was green and they felt themselves being thrown around into a swirl, their noses and mouth suddenly being invaded by dust that they started coughing to let out the unwanted dust out of their system. They also felt the warm sensation of the green fire touching their hands, that it almost felt calming had it not been for the dust that invaded their nose and mouth.

Suddenly, they felt themselves being launched forward to the floor. (Y/N) fell to a familiar floor with a thud, dust and soot covering their clothes and face. They coughed, catching the attention of a running Alem towards the living room with an expression of disbelief in his face.

"What in the-!?" Alem exclaimed while walking over to the dust-covered (Y/N), helping them up as he covered his nose and mouth with his other hand to prevent any dust entering his system.

"Young Master Alem, what was tha-!" Wallace came running in with a frying pan in hand. He was more than ready to smack someone's head in if they dared to break through the Rosewood household.

He lowered his frying pan when he saw the familiar face of (Y/N) looking up at him.

"Oh, it's just you, young mistress/master (Y/N)..." Wallace let out a sigh of relief and walked over to them.

"Ugh, I'll never travel through floo powder ever again." They said before coughing once more.

"Why did you travel by floo powder anyway? I thought you were going to ride the Knight Bus." Alem said as he rolled his eyes and stepped away from his twin so he wouldn't get dirty. He just took a bath; he wasn't going to get himself dirty again.

"I did ride the Knight Bus. The conductor just told me to use a floo network next time because the bus wasn't meant for just 'leisure transportation' or whatever he said." They replied while trying to remove the soot and dust from their clothes and skin.

"I was about to go to Zeke's house." Alem sighed and watched as (Y/N) tiptoed their way out of the living room. "Are you coming? I can wait for you to clean up."

"N-Nah, you go." (Y/N) replied. "I wanna take a rest. Maybe sleep for a few hours until mum or father comes back home from work."

"Alright." Alem says before leaving the house completely.

"Wallace, I'm so sorry but could I leave that," (Y/N) pointed at the soot-covered floor of the living room with an apologetic smile. "to you?"

"Don't worry, young mistress/master." Wallace replied with a small bow. "Leave this to me, but please go and take a shower as soon as possible."

"Right, thanks." (Y/N) nodded and walked towards their room, closing the door shut as they began to undress their clothes and leaving it at their laundry basket. They grabbed their (F/C) towel and wrapped it around their body.

While they were using their fingers to comb through their hair, (Y/N) suddenly felt the lily that Draco tucked in their ear on their fingertips. (Y/N) carefully removed the lily from their ear, staring at it for a few seconds.

The white lily was covered in black spots of the soot and dust, tainting the beautiful white color that the flower was well-known for.

(Y/N) shook their head at the memory of Draco tucking the flower behind their ear before throwing the dirty lily on their trashcan.

»»----- ♡ -----««

A/N:

So, how do y'all like the new book cover so far?

My friend illustrated the book cover and she's a really awesome person like, I want to gush about how talented she is but I'm too tired to write another 10k words worth of chapter at 4 am in the morning.

This has 18k by the way.

I feel like I owe you guys an apology since I said that I'll let (Y/N) visit Harry in this chapter but I felt like I would be giving Harry way too much "screen-time" (whatever that means) because he really is a fucking mess when (Y/N) visited him.

And I've seen your cursed comments about how y'all found Harry hot when he had a mental breakdown over Dudley liking (Y/N) *judgemental stare*

So what I ended up doing was dedicate this chapter to the snek boi instead so he could also have his own chapter where we get to know him a lil bit better.

And also because I feel like I'm way too biased with Yandere Harry lmao

I'll be moving the visit to the start of the third year instead (which is way too long, I know) so I wouldn't be cramming two yandere bois in one chapter.

Good news is, the main story will be starting in the next chapter and *ahem* guess who shows up there. The one you've all been waiting for >:))

I'm gonna have a blast making fun of him in the next chapter. He needs to suffer before he mentally tortures us *cough*

ANYWAY, ENOUGH OF THAT. I HAVE FANARTS I WANT TO FEATURE YEEEEEEE-

But I can't show them because I'm on data and my internet's too slow to actually have pictures uploaded in a chapter so once I get my wifi, I'll definitely be featuring the fanarts at the end of the chapter. I'm so sorry, I hope you guys understand. I really do want to show them bUT I CANT.

Y'all probably realized that I haven't even uploaded any gifs at the start of each chapter lmao blame my data for that.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now. Thank god my brain is working rn. I managed to update within four days it's a goddamn miracle-

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.4K 909 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
11.8K 414 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
645K 10.5K 137
Ever wondered what it would be like if the Harry Potter characters went yandere over you, dear reader? Well, you can find out :) I don't own the char...
34.6K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...