The Possessive Billionaire ✔

By pearl_love_27

[UNDER EDITING] Meet Ashley Hayes, the 24-year-old girl who was frowned upon by everyone because she was an o... More

Mini Disclaimer
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Rain {}
Chapter 2 - The Gala {}
Chapter 3 - Everything Went Black{}
Chapter 4 - The Hospital {}
Chapter 5 - They Have Arrived{}
Chapter 6 - Work For Me{}
Chapter 7 - Best Friend's Mistake{}
Chapter 8 - Miss Stanford {}
Chapter 9 - Meet The Parents {}
Chapter 10 - Phone Checks & Trust Issues {}
Chapter 11 - Smells Like Love{}
Chapter 12 - The Gold, Black And White Gala {}
Chapter 13 - Passed Out {}
Chapter 14 - Peonies, Italian Food & Abundant Apologies {}
Chapter 15 - Storytelling Time{}
Chapter 16 - Brayden Kruger {}
Chapter 17 - Balls & Brazil {}
Chapter 18 - The Snowflake Ball {}
Chapter 19 - King Of Broken Hearts{}
Chapter 20 - The Talk{}
Chapter 21 - Running Away {}
Chapter 22 - Job Hunting {}
Chapter 23 - My BFF & I {}
Chapter 24 - A Broken Heart & A Tired Soul {}
Chapter 25 - Drinking & Driving{}
Chapter 26 - Carnival Time {}
Chapter 28 - The Endorsement Deal {}
Chapter 29 - The Fall Of A Drama Queen {}
Chapter 30 - The Court Case {}
Chapter 31 - Here Goes Nothing{}
Chapter 32 - Conferences & Theme Parks{}
Chapter 33 - Acceptance {}
Chapter 34 - The Engagement Party{}
Chapter 35 - The Spilt Drink{}
Chapter 36 - The Last Straw {}
Chapter 37 - The Visit {}
Chapter 38 - Insult Wars {}
Chapter 39 - Hunter & Claire {}
Chapter 40 - This Is It {}
Chapter 41 - Jumbled Thoughts {}
Chapter 42 - Informing The Hawthornes {}
Chapter 43 - Bride & Groom {}
Chapter 44 - The Flu {}
Chapter 45 - Jitters {}
Chapter 46 - The Preparation {}
Chapter 47 - The Binding Vows {}
Chapter 48 - The Flight
Chapter 49 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 50 - Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Epilogue
Thank You
The Billionaires Entanglement

Chapter 27 - Weddings & Engagements {}

8.2K 243 8
By pearl_love_27

Chapter 27 - Wedding & Engagements
_______________________________

"I... I honestly don't know what came upon him! He kept on saying things like he was going to sue the guy for harassment and the poor guy was just helping me out!" I said.

"I call that jealousy," She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I guess so. He scared me a lot, he looked like a raging beast as he punched the innocent man,"

"He is just overprotective of you, you need to give him a straight answer. You either want him in your life or you don't."

"I don't know if I love him, Mel. What if it is just infatuation?"

"You can't be infatuated with someone for around three years! You clearly love him, don't throw away true love because you're undecided."

"You're right." I agreed.

"I know I am," Melanie smirked, "I was speaking to Brandon about what Paulo has discovered. I think you'll find the whole thing either ridiculously funny or terrifyingly scary. It all depends on you." Mel said.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked her hopefully.

"No. Brandon wouldn't tell me all the details. He said he wanted to personally inform you himself."

"I see. Is this another way of his to try to force me onto a date?"

"I don't know. What I do know is that he asked me to tell you to call him." She said.

"I deleted his number like two months ago," I told her.

Melanie sighed before she whipped out her phone from her handbag. She grabbed a napkin and a blue pen and hurriedly copied his number from her phone. When she was done writing, she handed the napkin to me.

"Here you are, Ash. Call him as soon as you can, I'm pretty sure another fifty employees don't want to lose their jobs as well." Mel said.

"What do you mean? What happened to his employees?"

"Didn't you watch the news when we left you? Brandon fired exactly fifty-three employees from the Hawthorne tower."

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped, "Why?"

"He was mad. He threatened to kill me but I ran away and hid with Alessio. He obviously managed to understand but Ashley, I was one of those fifty-three that lost their jobs at Hawthorne." She explained.

"He fired you and threatened to kill you?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. He wasn't in the right state of mind to even run the business. Richard Hawthorne even took over the tower for a month while Brandon was busy hunting you down." Mel explained.

"How did he not find me? I didn't go too far." I said.

"I'm not really sure. Rumour says that he did find you but Richard advised him not to pursue you. He told him to set you free and if you came back you were worth it. You didn't come back and Richard tried to set him up with other girls from rich families but Brandon stood all of them up.

Richard managed to do all that in the span of two months? Did he seriously hate me that much?

"I remember him coming to me at Alessio's place and demanding that I come to work for him again. I decided to accept because the job paid well and I needed one anyways and I didn't want to be dependant on Alessio to pay the bills and buy groceries. I don't want use him and I am not a gold digger. People were shocked that I came back. " Mel finished.

I nodded, "I see. I'm sorry he fired you."

"It was my fault, Ash. I let you leave and I learned how to take full responsibility for my actions regardless of the payment."

"Woah!" I gasped, "You've matured quite a bit."

"I guess," She smiled.

"Another reason for me wanting to see you was because I wanted to give you this. It's an invitation to the wedding," She handed me two expensively designed envelopes, "The other one is for my engagement party in two days."

"That's lovely," I smiled, "You don't have to give me one, because I will one hundred percent be attending the parties for my bestie's tying of the knot," I smiled.

"That's great!" She winked, "You can bring a plus one!" She smiled.

"I'll see who I'll bring to the party. Thanks for the invite!"

"It's not a problem you're my best friend after all!" She said cheerfully and I grinned.

"Thanks for meeting up, I know how busy you are at the boutique. I have to go before Brandon takes it upon himself to fire me again," She said casually as she packed all the items in her handbag.

"Can I come with you to the Hawthorne tower?" I asked.

I was hoping she would say no.

"Of course, you can!" She grinned.

Damn it!

"Let's go I guess," I said.

"My car is just here." She smiled.

We walked to her car. I got in the passenger seat while she got in the driver's seat and backed out carefully. I appreciated the fact that she did indeed take notice of my fear of cars and she drove within my limits.

We walked to the tower and Melanie scanned her card allowing us entrance to the level Brandon worked in. Apparently, he had promoted her to the manager of her section after firing the previous manager for apparent incompetence.

I walked to his new personal assistant who looked like a barbie doll and said, "Can I see Brandon?"

"It's Mr. Hawthorne to you. Do you have an appointment?" She asked giving me a dirty look.

I shook my head, "No-"

"Then you can't see him. Mr. Hawthorne doesn't deal with charity cases such as yourself." She said spitefully.

"Can you at least try? Tell him Ashley Hayes is here to see him."

"Antley, I already told you that he doesn't deal with the poor-" She began.

"It's Ashley!" I corrected her.

"Ashley!" She said glaring daggers at me, "As I was saying earlier he doesn't deal with beggars-"

"What is going on here?" An authoritative voice boomed causing Barbie to jump out of her seat.

I turned to see Brandon with no other than Miss Stanford who had gorgeous dark hair and emerald green eyes.

"Why hello Miss Hayes, fancy seeing you here." Zandri Stanford said.

×××

Hey Guys!

This is most likely going to end up on my list of favorite chapters. Why? You may ask well that is because 27 is my favorite number! I was born on January 27th that's why!

Do we have any January babies out here? Or are you a baby that belongs to another month?

Anyways, how did you find the chapter? And yes I brought Miss Stanford back! I'm actually really excited to see your thoughts on why she is in the building in Brandon's personal office.

Don't forget to comment (I respond to all of them in my spare time) and please don't forget to vote!

See you next update :)

×××

NICHOLAS ADONIS & PERLA SUMMERS'S LOVE STORY IS OFFICIALLY ON WATTPAD! IT IS AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE TO READ!!!

BLURB

Nicholas, or as he is known by his small group of friends as Nick, has finally taken over his father's Empire. Having a harsh father and no mother while growing up has hardened Nick in ways no one can comprehend. He is known to never feel a thing nor does he care what happens to anyone. He became a cold-hearted man that doesn't know how to love.

Until that day.

Perla Summers has officially lost her job as the head of the graphic design section at WC. She is now inclined to go to a job interview at Adonis Corps which has been taken over by the irresistible Nicholas Adonis himself. Perla has always been rather compassionate and loving and never doubted herself or anyone for that matter.

Until that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
7.7K 910 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...
52.2K 3.7K 96
Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance - 31/12/2020 #33 Teenlove #1 Billionaires...
765 21 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...