Game Over.

By SabirKhawaja

This suspense thriller is about Stacey, a girl whose life changes upside down in a matter of just few days! S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25. (The last chapter.)

Chapter 7

179 10 4
By SabirKhawaja

'We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal.'

- Tennessee Williams

-

Quick recap from chapter 6.

A message from Jay!

What more did he want now after already making me worry so much about him..

I opened the message which read..

Chapter 7

-

'I told you, don't look for me. Now goodluck getting out of here..'

I stopped reading in half and thought,

'getting out of where?'

I crossed my heart and wished inside me that he wasn't talking about the room I had escaped today with the help of guardian angel, I had named the strange man guardian angel.

Since morning he was with me, to guard me from things.

He helped me when I was in a big big mess, when no one else did. Maybe in a way which could have gotten him in trouble, but without caring about a thing, he helped me.

He was definetly a guardian angel for me.

Anyway, I carried on reading the message half heartedly,

'Don't look for me now even if you escape out of this room alive. Goodbyee'

I was stunned, so he was talking about the room, he knew I was in trouble and he didn't come to help.

He didn't even bother to see if I was alive or no, he didn't care about me the way I cared about him.

He forgot about all our good times and left me to die and rott in that room where I was stuck, I went out to look for him without even knowing where he was, and he didn't come to save me even when he knew I was there in the room in trouble.

My heart broke in a million pieces, as tears poured down my eyes.

He left a years long relation, a happy relation to end in such a way.

I couldn't ever imagine such a day, but here I was, a part of it in reality, I was living my biggest ever nightmare, all in one day.

In a fury I scrolled down to quickly check the message details;

Message sent at 16:02.

That was around when I was trying to open the door which was locked, I couldn't forget even a minute of when I was in that room.

And if there was anyone who should have been there, then it was Jay, who was instead of being there like my ideal boy, was enjoying the moments I was in pain, he didn't come to help me, instead messaged me to not look for him again.

'Was he the one who had locked me?' I thought to myself.

My sadness and emptiness transicted into tonnes of anger, into a pile of hate, there was so much fire in me that I had almost threw my phone to the wall.

Almost, but fortunately I did not, instead I just deleted all his messages and pictures.

It hurt the most when I was deleting the cute message he sent on valentines;

I read it once before deleting it.

'Stacey, I am an ambitious guy who always saw himself in an adventure since childhood, always saw himself visiting every corner of the world, sky diving, underwater diving, racing, playing volley ball on the beach and so much more.

But the day I met you, in all my ambitions, came a new character.

A character that changes me to be a better man, that makes me love myself more. I love you Stacey, hold on to me, because without you, I'm just an incomplete clay. you mean my soul to me.

Be mine forever, I love you.'

I started crying even harder as I collapsed to the floor and deleted his message after reading it.

I then opened my gallery to remove every single picture of him, the crazy selfies we took in almost every place we went to, the resturants and the parks.

The first kiss picture we had, it was indeed one of the most memmorable day I had spent with him.

That day he first left a gift box in my room, which had a black gown I always wanted to wear, he also left a set of jewellery, which consisted diamond ring and a very pretty necklace.

Once I was ready and looked georgeous, he sent a limozine to pick me up which drove me to a cruise identical to titanic.

The one of those kinds of cruise shown in the movies, he waited in a black suit and a bow tie for me, when we finally met, he proposed me like he didn't know my answer.

He knew I would kiss him because certainly I was left with no other option then that, I couldn't ruin that evening a bit, so I had to kiss him.He already had a photographer ready for the picture, I saved that picture and looked at it everytime before I went to sleep, and today was the last time, because a moment later, the picture was gone, Jay was gone and it was all over, he would always complete me, but today, he had finished me.

I was totally useless without him, he was the blood that ran in my veins, without him, I was just a body without a soul.

Helplessly, I stood up and sat on the bed and left my phone to charge.

I sat and cried in pain, I was raining tears into a desert, and thought about how much had happened in one day.

I had been a happy girl yesterday, a normal happy girl who lived her life in peace, today, it was all upside down, I had been on a crazy rollercoaster, all on my own and had been unhappy, I had been sad the whole day, worried and sadly, for the one who did not give a shit.

All he cared was for to hide, and to hide from everyone.

But this time, I wouldn't chase him, he could hide wherever he wanted.

I wouldn't look for him or think about him either.

As tears flowed down my eyes countlessly, I laid down on my soft pillow and closed my eyes to avoid thinking about anything, and a moment later, I was unaware of things as I was in peace, in a world where everything was fine and peaceful, where I wasn't sad anymore.

Where I was senseless and unaware of every matter.

I was fast asleep, far from the worldly matters that chased me like dark shadows.

I woke up, tired from a long night. Wide awake, I rolled my eyes from one side of the room to another, while still down laying on my bed, I realised I had slept while crying.

I got up and stretched myself, yawned and looked at the room which was in the same state, still untidy, still in the same condition as I left it.

I got out of my bed slowly, rubbed my eyes and stretched again, the long night was not enough to store my energy, but something definetly would have made me energetic, morning breakfast!

I quickly went to the washroom and brushed my teeth, glared at the mirror as I brushed, and thought, maybe I should just smile.

This day is a new day, a new beginning and holds definetly a new mission, the mission of;

how did fathers body get to the room?

I had to solve this mystery, it was important, it was time I payed back for all that he ever did.

After quickly brushing my teeth, I rushed myself down stairs, and found mum cooking in the kitchen.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly, I let myself break into her arms and cry, held her tightly and smothered her like a kid.

She hugged me back and pushed me out of the hug but still held my arms tightly, as she would never let them go.

In a worry, she wiped my tears and asked,

''Stace, what's wrong? You okay?''

Still crying, I only managed to say,

''No mum, nothings okay.''

I hugged her again, even more tightly this time, pressed her body to mine and rested my head on her shoulder, it was the best place to be in.

She calmed me down and sat down with me, gave me a glass of cold water, and wiped my tears away.

Mothers were humans in the face of God, I felt very blessed to have her in my life.

After I drank the cold water, she placed the empty glass on the table and asked me gently,

''Now tell me little angel, what's wrong?''

I told her about things parshly, I told her that I had seen fathers body in an underground room at Rosella road yesterday.

She was shocked, she stood up gently and reacted in no manner, her eyes just grew wide as her facial expressions changed to become sad.

I had reminded her of father, who she loved unconditionally, his death was the biggest set back for her, but she had learnt how to live without him.

She was finally strong, but I had pushed her back into the same fire, the same memmory, she reacted after being silent for a while.

She reacted furiously,

''Stacey, I can handle all your other jokes but now you're crossing the line.''

''I swear to my life maa, I saw him, he was there infront of me.''

I replied loudly, she looked at me in the eyes as her eyes filled with tears, she took the phone and started to dial the emergency call number, the cops!

''Clara speaking, I need help! Come quickly.''

She said on the call and cut it, she wanted to waste no time, all she wanted was to know if whatever I was saying was true or not, she was still so broken that she muttered not a word, instead just wore her slippers and took me with her outside where the cops had already reached.

I spoke to the officer outside the house who was tall and skinny, I explained about what I had seen, he told me to sit on the front seat and tell him the whole thing until we got there, and mum sat on the back seat next to a lady officer who looked pretty and friendly.

The officer drove quickly to Rosella road, on the way I told him how I saw his body in that room, but did.not tell him how I got there.

I was afraid to tell him that I bunked school infront of mum, so I ignored telling him about Jay.

I just told him about the room, when we finally got there, I stopped him from where the underground way was very close, we got off and hurried to the gate.

I impatiently crossed the door and walked through the tunnel to the peach door of the room where I had been stuck yesterday.

I pressed the door lever slowly to open the door and unclose it to everyone, to show them the body.

And as the room door opened, it bought a new start to a problem, a new puzzle, the room was clean and empty.

Nothing was inside it, nothing was written on the wall, nothing was placed on the floor, the room was clean and empty.

As empty as the blue sky, there was only space in the room.

No body, no writing on the wall, just an empty room.

End of chapter 7.

-

I'll tell you what, problems have just only started for stacey.

I'd appreciate comments about anything, suggestion,

Praise,

What happens next,

Anything!

P.S, next update on wednesday, 19th november.

Till then,

Saayonaara <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 9
this story is full of emotions.Its about the bad boy who become a good boy just because of an ordinary girl.This story have a lots of learnings, insp...
18.9K 1.6K 54
You know how when you do not want to talk and you say "I'm fine." You do. We have all been there. A fake smile, forced laugh, then you go home and cr...
885 117 25
A girl living an ordinary life without the ability to foresee the future; suddenly started having a dreams about deaths. And later, the people around...
314 1 14
Some things are better left undiscovered Lucas left without a trace. Everything planned out to the dot. Eleanor was faced with the pain of having h...