Kismet

By astoldbylani

kis·met /ˈkizmit,ˈkizˌmet/ noun destiny; fate. how do you know when you've met your soulmate? More

cast✨|disclaimer
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xxvii

108K 4.4K 6.5K
By astoldbylani

song(s) for this chapter: lay your head on my pillow X tony! toni! toné! ; how you want it? X teyana taylor & king combs

Bora Bora, French Polynesia.

"Bro that was the longest flight in the world what the hell," Nadira yawned, stepping out of the airport. After thirteen straight hours of flying, they arrived at their honeymoon destination, Bora Bora.

"How would you know? You slept nine straight hours, baby," he laughed, taking his hand in hers.

"Okay? I was tired sir, weddings are exhausting," she defended herself. "It's so pretty here, babe, looks even better than the pictures," she marveled, looking around the island in awe.

The sun was rising in Bora Bora and it was a beautiful sight to see, they were extremely jet lagged, though. Currently in Atlanta, it was 3:30 in the morning and their bodies had yet to adjust to the drastic time switch, so even though Nadira slept most of the flight, she was still exhausted as was Gionni.

Once they made it to their over water bungalow, she was even more shocked. The plan was to let Nadira take care of the wedding and Gionni handle the honeymoon plans, and he did not disappoint. Their balcony overlooked the clear blue water that looked endless from where Nadira stood.

The walkway to the small house was covered by trees, and from there you could see the beautiful mountains that were on the opposite side of the water. On the back porch there was a hot tub built into the deck as well as a hammock swing that swung out over the water a bit. About a two-minute walk would lead you straight to the beach with warm sand and cool water, that they both couldn't wait to go to. Everything was so perfect it, places like this could only be described as paradise.

"Gionni this is gorgeous, how do you find this stuff?" she gaped, walking out to the edge of the back porch, overlooking the ocean.

"I have my ways, baby" she heard, as his voice grew closer. She leaned on the railing and sighed, breathing in the fresh island air, taking in her surroundings.

"Well I love it, this is amazing," she replied. He came up closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad. I wanted to go all out for you," he kissed her cheek and she turned around in his embrace, pressing a kiss to his lips, making a smile stretch on his face.

"Wait, wait, I know that face," she laughed as he leaned in to kiss her again.

"What face?" he leaned back, pressing his lips together to try and get rid of the smirk he knew was very present on his face.

"That one," she pointed. "We are both half dead right now, and I know if we start, I am very liable to fall asleep mid stroke, and then you'd be mad at me, so let's take a nap," she placed her hand on his chest.

"Hell yeah, I was mad at you last time you did it," he chuckled.

"Gionni, I told you I was sleepy! It's not my fault!" she whined as he pulled her hand toward the California King bed in the middle of the room, discarding his sweatpants and t-shirt. She did the same, stripping from her sweats and crop top.

"Nadira, I barely even got halfway in, I looked up and yo' ass sleep. It is your fault," he laughed. "But it's aight, you ain't doing that shit to me no more, come here and go to sleep," he pulled her body toward his.

She laughed at him, but laid up under his arm nonetheless, snuggling deeper into his warm chest, her body quickly becoming comfortable.

When Gionni opened his eyes, it was dark. The wind was blowing through the curtains lightly, making a cool breeze come though the room.

He reached out for Nadira, and noticed she wasn't there, making his brows furrow up in confusion. "Baby..." he called out, sitting up and grabbing his phone. It was 3:30 in the morning, which meant it was around 10:30 in Atlanta. He had a few texts from his family and a picture sent to him by his father of Nayeli waving good morning.

"I'm in the bathroom, babe," she called back. "Stay right there, I'm coming out," she continued, and he was absolutely about to go in there. He stretched out in the bed, waiting for her, and the door creaked open.

"Oh shit..." he mumbled to himself when she made his way into the room. She wore the nude glittering lingerie set that she bought the other day, complete with rhinestone covered fishnets, and her nude So Kate heels that he bought her for her birthday.

"You like it?" she asked in that faux innocent voice that he loved to hear from her, even though they both knew she was far from it. Her hair was still in the curly state it was in last night, and she wore minimal makeup. Everything about her was radiating sexual energy and he was completely enticed by it.

"I love it, mama," he responded, voice dropping a few octaves, making a chill shoot up her spine. She began her short walk over to him from where she stood, watching his eyes rake over every inch of her. He was beginning to stand to meet her halfway when she held her hand out to stop him. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, but sat in place regardless.

By the time she reached him, he was already fully hard, ready for whatever she had planned for him. She crawled onto the bed on all fours, sitting up and straddling his waist, moving to kiss him. His hands quickly made their way to her skin, rubbing up and down her tight clad thighs before squeezing them in his hands.

When they finally broke apart, breathing heavily, Nadira wasted no time kissing down his shirtless chest and freeing him from his briefs. She made her way back up to his neck, licking over his sensitive spot, making him hiss. Her hand slowly moved up and down his length, while she continued to move her tongue against his skin.

He felt as if he couldn't move, like he was stuck there just letting the feeling consume him completely because although her touches were delicate, they were sensual and worked two of his sweet spots at once. He was completely wrapped around her finger.

She pulled away from his neck, and looked him directly in the eye, pulling her own panties to the side. He took his bottom lip into his mouth as he watched her align him with her entrance and finally sinking down on him, making his eyes snap shut and a loud moan to leave his lips.

She sat still for a moment, as she got over the initial overwhelming feeling of him. Then she propped herself up on her knees, bouncing up and down on him. Their moans were the only thing that could be heard bouncing off the walls in the room.

"Fuck," he groaned, eyes now open, watching her effortlessly take his soul from him. "Shit, just like that, ride that shit, baby" he bit his lip, using his right hand to grip her waist while the left smacked and grabbed on her ass.

"Mmm" she hummed, biting on to her bottom lip. "You feel so good, daddy," she moaned, moving her hips faster, feeling her stomach tighten up.

"Yeah?" he asked, realizing what state she was in, ready to take control of the situation. She nodded her head, legs beginning to tremble, and he smirked. Her hands made their way to his chest to hold herself steady and he began speaking to her, making the buildup come much faster.

"You gon' cum for me baby? Huh? I feel you shaking, I know you wanna let that shit go," he spoke in a low voice, making her moan out again. "I didn't hear you mama, speak up," he reached his hand out and grabbed her by her neck, pulling her body down so he could whisper in her ear.

"Ooh yes," she whimpered once they were chest to chest. Her hips were still moving at a steady pace, despite the fact that she was crumbling slowly. She clamped down around him, making him groan loudly in her ear and send another smack to her behind.

"I feel you, baby," he whispered huskily in her ear, and she did it again, "Mhm, I feel it. Just let go for me mama," he coached. She was nearly at her peak and his talking her through it always made it feel a thousand times better.

She suddenly leaned back up, on her feet now instead of her knees, moving faster than she had before. "Yup, just like that, get yo' nut baby, get that shit," he grunted out, gripping her sides as she finally reached the high she'd been so desperately chasing, in a fit of moans and shaking, all music to Gionni's ears.

She climbed down from on top of him, rolling on to her back, trying to catch her breath, Gionni moved to her side, kissing wherever his mouth could reach. "Take this off and come outside," he mumbled in her ear, making her heart speed right back up.

He stood from the bed, stretching. He opened the door to their front porch, stepping out to see the sun slowly beginning to rise over the wide expanse of ocean.

A minute or two later, the door slid open again and he felt Nadira wrap her arms around him, leaning her bare body on his back.

"C'mere baby," he mumbled, bringing her around to the front of him. "My wife gorgeous as hell," he rubbed his thumb under her eye and she smiled. The golden rising sun reflected off of her, making her brown skin glow in the light, and her eyes glisten in pure admiration for her husband.

"I love you, Gionni," she stood up on her tip toes and kissed his lips. She didn't at all care that they were outside, when she was with him it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

"I love you Nadira Cartier," he smirked, pulling her close again.

"I am Mrs. Cartier now, huh?" she mirrored his facial expression, making him laugh.

"Yup, for real this time," he chuckled. "Turn around, bend over," he kissed her quickly. She did as told, bending over the cool railing while Gionni rubbed himself along her still wet entrance, making a tremor run through her.

"Who made you wet like this, baby?" he bit his lip, teasing her with the tip.

"You," she breathed out, eyes already fluttering closed.

"I ain't hear you, Nadira," he sent a slap to her ass. "I said who got this pussy drippin' like that?" he repeated, pushing himself in her halfway.

"Fuck—you do daddy," she cried out, making him smirk.

He pushed himself into her fully, making her jaw drop and her eyes roll back. He took his lips between his teeth as he delivered slow long strokes to her, causing her to whimper and whine out in ecstasy.

"You like that shit, huh? Daddy making you feel good?" he asked her, making her nod furiously, trying to find her voice.

"Yesss, it feels so good," she mumbled breathily as another wave of pleasure ran though her body. He ran his hand up and back down her back, while his left hand reached in between her thighs rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Gionni! Oh my--" she choked out, legs buckling at the sensation. Before she could even try to think about moving away from the intense feeling, his hips snapped into her at a faster pace, cutting her mind off as her mind fogged up with only thoughts of what was happening at the moment.

He drilled into her hard and fast as they both watched the sun rising over them, listening to the waves gently crashing on the nearby shore. "Baby I'm close," Nadira whimpered.

"Me too, baby. You gonna hold it for me?" he struggled to speak himself, his end approaching fast.

"I-I can't," she shook her head. "It's too much, I can't,"

"It's aight baby, cum on yo' dick, I wanna feel it," he said to her, triggering her second orgasm to rip through her.

He couldn't even formulate another sentence as her walls clenched around him again and again, bringing him closer. "Oh shit," he muttered, eyes closing and his head falling back. He could never last in this position and he knew it, but it was his favorite. "Ooh fuck baby I'm finna nut, where you want it?" he groaned.

She was barely recovering herself, but as soon as he asked that she dropped to her knees, looking up at him through her lashes with those eyes that made him weak. Her mouth opened and he released on to her tongue, a string of profanities leaving his lips while he watched her suck him dry. Once she swallowed, she stood to her feet and immediately received a rough kiss, feeling his tongue snake its way into her mouth, making her moan once more.

"You a fuckin' freak," he pulled back, smirk on his face as she licked her lips.

"You like it, though," she smiled back, batting her lashes as she turned on her heel and marched to the shower.

"You damn right," he muttered, following right behind her.

Two days later

Gionni woke up to another sunny day on the beautiful island, sitting up and stretching. Waking up in a foreign place with no worries was something he could get used to. As he looked to his left, he noticed Nadira wasn't in the bed again.

He checked the bathroom and the porch, seeing no sign of her. Before he let himself start panicking, he went back to the bed, looking for his phone. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw that she texted him.

angel💍: goodmorning my love 🥰 im on the beach right outside when you wake up.

He responded back that he'd be right out and went to hop in the shower. Once he was done in the bathroom he slipped on his swim trunks, grabbed his phone and towel and put his slides on.

He took the short walk to the beach and immediately spotted his wife, sitting in the middle of the beach in a yellow crocheted bikini. She complained that she got tired of the wig so she managed to take it off, and her curly hair was out and down, making him smile. He loved her natural hair.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he spoke, walking up to her.

"Hey! You're finally up," she cheesed, jumping up to her feet, and wrapping her arms around him, kissing his lips repeatedly. "It's so pretty out here, babe," she sighed.

"It's beautiful," he agreed, kissing her once more. "You got in the water?" he looked toward the endless sea.

"No, I was waiting for you, I know you love the water," she laced their fingers together, pulling him toward the shore. The water splashed against their feet, not too warm or too cold.

They walked deeper in together until the water reached Gionni's waist, and right below Nadira's chest. They just stood in each other's embrace, enjoying the calming feeling of the waves moving around them.

They stayed out in the water and on the beach in general for about two hours before they ended up back at the house. He was in the hot tub and she stayed on the couch nearby, just sunbathing. He admired her from afar, reaching for his phone to take pictures of her without her noticing.

"Baby, look at me," he called out, after he got enough off guards. She turned her head, and saw his phone out, going right into some poses. "Ooh, okay! I see you baby! He hyped her as she posed, making her laugh. "You better do that shit, with yo' sexy ass," he continued, now standing from the water, directly above her.

Once he was satisfied, went straight to instagram to post two of the pictures of her. He absolutely loved showing her off to everyone whenever he got the chance.

g.cartier: all mine for life. #mrscartier💍

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead, and joining her on the long couch, laying between her legs with his head on her chest. They laid together in a comfortable silence until his phone began to ring.

He picked it up and saw it was his dad, which probably meant it was Nayeli. It was about 1:30 there, so that meant it was 6:30 at home.

He picked the phone up and sure enough, his daughter was smiling back at him.

"Daddy, hi!" she said excitedly, making him smile.

"Hi beautiful," he responded. Nadira also popped her head in the camera, waving wildly at her.

"Hey sweet pea!" she greeted her excitedly,

"Hi mommy!" she waved. "Are you guys having fun?" she asked, sipping from a juice box.

"Yes, we're having so much fun, mamas. You having fun with your papa?" he wondered, sitting up a little more.

"Yes sir, we just went to the mall and he let me pick some new clothes and shoes and stuff," she nodded. He chuckled at her, he never knew a six-year-old that liked to actually shop besides his daughter and two nieces. They actually requested to go to the mall and buy specific things.

"That's good baby. How was school today?" he asked her. She began to run down the details of her school day and the new books she was reading. Nadira was, of course, paying extra attention, she loved when Nayeli talked about school.

They talked to her for a little while longer until her grandfather called her for dinner.

"We'll see you soon, babygirl. We miss you," Gionni said.

"I miss you too," she pouted a bit. "When are you coming back?"

"Don't be sad, princess. We're gonna be there to come pick you up from school on Friday okay?" he spoke, feeling a twinge of sadness, seeing her look like she was about to cry.

"Yeah, and we're gonna bring you back some gifts, and we'll take you to get some ice cream when we get back, pea" Nadira pouted right along with her. "I love you, mamas," she blew kisses at the phone, making Nayeli blow them back.

"I love you princess, be good okay? Best behavior," he reminded her.

"Yes sir. I love you guys too," and they all waved goodbye.

"Aww my baby, I miss her little face," Dira whined, rubbing on Gionni's face.

"Yeah I miss her too," he sighed. "This the longest I been away from her, I can't wait to see her," he smiled faintly.

After five more days in paradise, Nadira and Gionni were on their flight back to Atlanta. Nadira was up this time around, since their flight left at 9:30, she'd been resting the entire day, pretty much.

"Gionni I am bored," she complained. They were in one of those fancy first class fights where they had private seats for everyone, so there wasn't anyone around and the flight attendant came around already. It was pitch black out so looking out the window wasn't entertaining her and G was watching some random animal planet show that wasn't entertaining her either.

"Go to sleep, mama," he said, eyes still on the television in front of him.

"I'm not tired, babe,"

"Close your eyes and lay down, you'll go to sleep eventually," he spoke, making her laugh.

"I'm not Nayeli, that doesn't work on me, sir," she scooted closer to him, throwing one of her legs across his waist, laying her head in the crook of his neck. At first she was planning on sleeping, or at least trying to, but she couldn't resist messing with her husband.

At first she just kissed him once, at the base of his neck, and rubbed her hand on his chest. He just wrapped his arm around her body, pulling her in closer to him. His love language had always been physical touch and he never passed up the opportunity to feel on her.

Nadira began kissing his neck again, moving up to where he was most sensitive, sucking on the skin lightly, making him suck in a sharp breath.

"Nadira..." he spoke lowly, shifting in his seat.

"Hmm?" she hummed, a mischievous smile on her face. She knew exactly how to get what she wanted from him, and she knew he'd give it to her. Lucky for them, their flight was nearly empty, and it emboldened Dira much more.

"Why you showing out, huh?" he chuckled, licking over his lips. He turned his head to meet her lips in a kiss that was immediately deepened by her, sucking and biting on his bottom lip, making a low groan leave his lips.

He knew their options were extremely limited so he wanted to give her what she needed in the manner that would draw the least attention. "Sit right there. Get ya blanket out," he instructed, making her smile wide. She moved to her seat, reaching for the blanket she brought for the flight and spreading it across them both, covering their laps.

Gionni reached his hand in the black leggings she wore, using his thumb to rub gently against her pearl, she sighed in satisfaction, eyes closing while he worked. He used his middle and ring finger and slid them into her wet core, taking his lip between his teeth.

She fought to hold a loud moan back, and he noticed. He slowed down his fingers and learned over by her ear and kissed it before whispering, "you better keep quiet, you hear me?" and that alone had her whimpering in her seat, she loved the more dominant side of him. Despite her need to vocalize she nodded her head, wanting the feeling of his fingers back more.

For two minutes he moved quickly in and out of her, watching her arch her back slightly from the seat, and sink her teeth into her bottom lip. He placed his thumb back where it was, rubbing the sensitive area back and forth until he felt her walls clenching up around his fingers.

"O-oh my God," she breathed out in a huff, hanging her head down while her orgasm began building in the pit her stomach. "Gionni I—"

"Shh baby," he chuckled, speeding his pace up. He knew how loud she could get if he drew it out too long and he didn't want her to wake anyone on this plane up.

She clutched on to his arm as she suddenly unraveled at his touch, the wave of pleasure sneaking up on her. Her legs trembled slightly as she rode it out, panting heavily. She opened her eyes back up as he removed his fingers from her, licking them all clean individually with lust in his eyes.

"Nasty ass girl," he laughed, kissing her smiling lips. "You just gon use me for a nut and sleep?" he asked as she assumed her previous position. Instead of closing her eyes, she slid her smaller hand into his sweatpants to return the favor, pressing a kiss to his open mouth just as he groaned on contact.

When they finally landed in Atlanta, they had to rush and get Gionni's car from his brother and make it to the school before dismissal at 2:30. It was 2:24 when they parked the Benz in the pick up area, they both breathed a sigh of relief, getting out to lean on the car.

"The flight wasn't that bad this time, it felt shorter," she commented.

"That's because you wanted to be nasty and knocked out after we was done," he chuckled. They made sure to wash their hands and rinse their mouths out before getting her, knowing they were up to no good beforehand.

"Well you're welcome, I sped the flight up," she smirked, making him laugh.

Five more minutes later, the bell rang and now, since Nai was in second grade, her class came outside third, after the first graders. Gionni spotted her first, grinning at her as she waved bye to her teacher, turning to look for her grandfather, probably forgetting her dad said they were coming.

"Nayeli!" he called out to her. Her little brown eyes lit up at the sound of his voice, running down the stairs and to him, grinning wildly. "Hey baby!" he greeted, lifting her into a big hug. She gave him a kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her head in his neck, sniffing a little bit.

"Baby don't cry," he rubbed her back, kissing her cheek. "We're back now, princess it's okay," he cooed.

"I-I just missed you," she spoke into his shirt.

"I missed you too, mamas. Daddy's back now, it's alright," he soothed her. Nadira didn't expect her to react like that. She knew Nai would probably be a little teary but she was expecting more excitement than anything.

Once she calmed down a bit, Nadira greeted her with a tight hug and kiss as well, and as promised they went to take her for ice cream.

"Are we gonna show her today?" Nayeli whispered to him as Gionni carried her out out of the ice cream parlor, while Nadira talked on the phone with her mother.

"Yep, we're gonna go right now, babygirl," he smiled. She clapped excitedly, grinning with all her teeth, showing her missing one on the bottom. She finally lost it after it being loose for days right before the wedding.

After everyone was buckled and comfortable, Gionni began their drive. Nadira was starting to feel the jet lag a bit, falling halfway asleep in the car.

After about half an hour, she was woken up by the car stopping. She was more than ready to go home and get in her bed, prepared to cuddle with her daughter and call it a night. When she became fully alert, though, she was confused.

"Where are we, babe?" she asked, stretching.

"I just wanted to show you before we went home, this just got finished completely. You like it?" he asked, getting out the car to examine the exterior of the home in front of them.

"This is gorgeous babe, I love it," she smiled, getting Nayeli out to stand with them. "You are so talented, G. This is exactly how I'd want our house to look if we got a new one," she nodded. She found brick houses so pretty, and the bay window in the front had her falling in love.

"Thank you mama, I'm glad you like it, I worked hard on it for you," he replied. She simply nodded, looking back at the house before her words registered in his head.

"What did you just say?" she tilted her head. Nayeli's smile grew wider as did her father's. "Gionni...what did you say?"

"I worked hard on it?" he played dumb, making her gesture for him to continue. "For you," he said.

"For me? W-what do you you mean for me?" she she rushed out, leaning off the car, standing straight up. Nayeli reached into her dads pocket, pulling out a set of keys.

"I built it for you, Nadira. It's yours. It's ours," he nodded his head towards the house. Her eyes immediately started to water and her hands started shaking a little.

"Y-you...you built—Gionni! Oh my God. You're lying, you have to be. Stop playing with me G, that's not funny," she sniffled, voice cracking.

"I'm not playing, baby, I'm serious. Here, go try the keys," he had Nai give them to her, and they happily followed behind her when she walked up the driveway to the front door, stuck the key in the lock and pushed it open.

"Oh shit..." she mumbled, forgetting Nayeli was right behind her. "Oop, sorry baby don't say that word," she quickly said.

"You believe me now?" she heard a smug voice behind her and she immediately ran into his arms. "I'll take that as a yes," he laughed.

"Thank you," she sniffed "I cannot thank you enough Gionni, I love you so much,"

"You deserve it, baby. You're absolutely welcome," he rubbed her back. "Go look around," he urged her. She nodded eagerly, and ran back in the house, Nayeli hot on her heels. He waited outside, and every few minutes he heard her screaming.

"Gionni! How the hell did you do this?!" she hollered, coming back down the steps and out the front door. "This looks like something straight off my pinterest or something!"

"Thank Rayne," he chuckled. "She did all the interior design. She told me she even took you shopping with her a few times to see what you liked.

"That sneaky bitch..." she gasped. "She did! A few months ago, she told me it was for a client!"

"Well..technically it was. You helped her decorate your own house," he chuckled.

"I can not believe you two. I'm speechless I—" she took another deep breath. "I love it."

"I told you my wife gets what she wants," he smirked smugly, kissing her. "You looked in the garage?" he asked. She shook her head and he took her hand, leading her a few steps over to the spacious garage and clicking a button on his own keys.

Before it even opened all the way, she let out a short scream before running into the halfway opened door.

"BOY! I know you fuckin lyin' you did not!" she squealed as it opened all the way, Nadira's dream car, a blacked out G-Wagon, sat parked in the driveway.

When she told him about the car on their first date he never forgot it. Nadira on the other hand, never thought she'd be driving this car let alone own one.

"Put Nayeli in the bed and go upstairs, I'm finna get yo ass pregnant," she said seriously, making him die laughing.

im baaaaack!

tell me some thoughts 🥰

g said you can get the biggest chanel bag in the store if you want it. period 😂.

they enjoyed their honeymoon! let me tell y'all how hard i worked on that scene whew chile my brain is hurting fr lol. i didn't wanna dedicate the entire chapter to it just bc i wanted to end it with the house and the car.

what are y'all thoughts on nayeli's emotional reaction to g & dira coming home?

tell me some things you wanna seeeee and drop some names for dira's business! im gonna reveal what she chose later on.

ALSO!! i wanna thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for getting kismet to 10k votes. i love you all so much and im thankful that you all enjoy something that i wrote. i can't say thank you enough. ugh. im gonna cry.

this was a really long authors note lol. bye y'all, till next time 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 135 16
Character is destiny. -Heraclitus In which a student falls in love with his Humanities professor.
137K 8.4K 110
Jordan and Dahlia have been best friends since they met on the playground at age 3. Follow their journey over the next two decades as life, love, opp...
6.3K 235 34
❤ || According to Urban dictionary, a soulmate is a person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet -- a connection so strong t...
221K 8K 37
By Snoop_kat AU where the date that you met your soulmate is written on you. When you met them, the date changes to their name." Lance waited for the...