Make My Story (On Hiatus)

By Thatpowerfuldude3

A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number... More

Lost
The Right Thing To Do
A Second Chance At Life
Izumi Midoriya: Origin
What It Takes To Be A Hero
Roaring Muscles
Start Line Part 1
Start Line Part 2
What I Can Do For Now
Rage, You Damned Nerd!!
Deku Vs Y/n Vs Kacchan
Katumi's Starting Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best Iida!
Encounter With The Unknown
Game Over
In Each of Our Hearts
Question
That's The Idea, Ochako!
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Making Impressions
The Girl Born With Everything
Victory Or Defeat?
Battle On, Challengers!!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shiro Todoroki: Origin
The Boy Born With Nothing
Y/n L/n: Origin
Days To Come...
Moves
Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n Rising
Shout Out
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Midoriya Shigaraki and Y/n
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of "Hero Killer: Stain"
Listen Up! A Tale From The Past
Gear Up For The Final Exams
Yaoyorozu Rising
Stripping The Varnish
Katsumi Bakugo: Origin
Y/n L/n Vs. Enji Todoroki
Encounter
Welcome To I-Island
Last Update

All Might and Y/n

5.3K 97 51
By Thatpowerfuldude3

You breathed heavily "cant let my adrenaline go out now I could pass out I need to keep going" you thought trying to get ready to attack. "Y/n no" ibara said holding onto you "both your arms are messed up and your bleeding from the head you need to relax" she said and you panted. "I'll be fine I just need some water" you said as you raised your broken hand and some water from the small pool cane from there. The water bubble you had formed was very messed up but then you sprayed it over yourself to clean the blood and try to wake you up from falling asleep.

"Y/n you dont need to fight anymore, ribbit" tsu said looking at you and getting worried. You smiled and patted her head "I'll be fine" you said and then turned your attention to Shiganshina, Nomu, Fumikage, and Kurogiri "it's over all mights here, your gonna lose so just pack your bags and leave" you told them "you sure do talk all big" Shigaraki said "next time..next time I will kill you" Fumikage said as he clenched then knife in his hands.

"Master was right to be curious about you, even with those broken bones your still standing you truly are strong, you are amazing"  Kurogiri said "you done sucking my dick or are we gonna do this?" You asked giving Kurogiri a glare that made chills run down his body. Izumi looked at you "y/n..for as long as I've known you..you've never like acted this" izumi thought looking at you get into a fighting position.

*All Might*

"That's All Might?" A villain questioned "It's my first time seeing him in person! He looks so intimidating" another said "Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill him then we'-” the villain was cut off by all might who had taken them all down quickly and all might made his way to Aizawa and picked him up carefully "Sorry Aizawa." All might said and then turned to Shigaraki and ran past him to reach you and the others. In doing so the hand that covered Shigaraki's face came off. "Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious." All might said giving Aizawa to izumi and tsu.

"Young L/n you go too" he said "hehe like hell" you said getting next to all might "no lea-" he then looked at your face and your determination"it doesn't matter how broken I am right now what matters is that I give it my best I'll break myself over and over again before I give up. That's just who I am" you said to him "those eyes...alright then fine" all might said and you smiled. "You cant be serious" ibara said getting even more worried.

"Ibara.." you called out "I'll see you after this is over" you said and gave her a wink. She blushed slightly but gave you a small smile.

"All Might It's no good I-It's no good It's no good" izumi said and all might looked at her "Father.." Shigaraki whispered "He hit me as he was saving them It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all that he's getting weaker." Shigaraki thought as he put the hand back on his face "All Might,Y/n, you can't! That brain villain took One Fo-” izumi cut herself off remembering tsu and ibara were still there "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-” izumi was cut off

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" He said giving her a peace sign. "Izumi its gonna be ok" you said and she closed her eyes. Then unexpectedly she quickly pecked your cheek and took off with tsu, and ibara who were looking at her wierd and kinda jealous.

"So..." you looked at all might "when were you planning on telling me?" He asked and you grit your teeth "just shut the fuck up toshi" you said and he laughed "let's do this!!" he said and you nodded. Toshi was the first to attack as he put both his hands together to form an X.

"Carolina" all might started "Nomu." Shigaraki said "Smash!" He finished only for nomu to get in front of Shigaraki to protect him. All Mights attack had no effect "It seriously has no effect at all, huh?! In that case.." all might then went in and punched his face several times "It doesn't work on his face, either, huh?" All might asked and then you went in for an attack of your own "Flame Fist!!" You yelled and your right hand got covered in a bright and hot flame. You then went in to much nomu but just like toshi's attacks nothing happens "It doesn't work because of shock absorption." Shigaraki explained.

"Then I'll have to try harder!!!" You yelled and the color of your fire changed to a dark blue. And soon your other hand did the same and you kept punching him over and over again. You back off "my blue flames should be hotter" you said kinda surprised.

You grit your teeth and went in to punch it more with your blue flamed hands, you then kicked up with your feet on fire trying your best to do some damage "y/n move I have an idea" you heard toshi say and you nodded and backed off.

"In order to cause damage to Nomu it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue, though." Shigaraki explained and you glared at him "Thanks for telling me all that! If that's true, then it's easier for me!" All might then grabbed nomu in a suplex and slammed him down a large wind of dust came up and covered the field.

You covered your eyes but the started to think "that's it" you looked around and saw a big mist "gotcha" you said and decided to attack "Kurogiri!!" You yelled as your hand was covered in fire once more.

You attacked him with nothing but kicks and punches but he was able to withstand them all "damnit it feels like I'm punching air" you thought. "Pathetic!!" Kurogiri yelled and made a portal, out of the portal came knife that tried to cut you but you avoided.

"Azrael.." you thought and the white haired boy came out and attacked you managed to avoid some of his attacks but then he got you down on the ground and tried to stab you but you held his hand to keep him from doing that. "Hehe your pretty smart going for our escape route first~" he said "but foolish since you kept hitting nothing but blanks "all might will stop you" you said struggling to keep the knife away. "You sure?" You looked to see all might and your eyes widened.

"It's possible they have a way to kill him Even so, there's nothing we can do right now. Instead, if anyone gets held hostage, we'd be worse than in the way. Rather than wondering about the villains we have to trust All Might and Y/N" izumi thought.

"But I know! Every day on my way to school, I read the hero news in real time.  He Quickly Resolved Three Cases This Morning When they were talking about how All Might wasn't here the three fingers Thirteen put up secretly were probably because All Might was at his limit! It must have been because he'd used too much of his power! Y/n and I are the only ones who know." Izumi then remembered all mights words "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed and I lost my whole stomach. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for about three hours a day. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me." Izumi then turned around to see all might was being held by his weak spot.

She then turned to see you too "no..." she thought looking at the two of you "Is that how it is?" All might asked "Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You won't be able to stop him like that. Because Nomu is as strong as you are." Shigaraki said then turned to Kurogiri and Fumikage "This is good, Kurogiri, Fumikage. It's an unexpected opportunity." He said and nomu then grabbed on tighter to all mights side causing blood to come out "Ouch! That's my weak spot! Stop it! What power! This is your first offense? You'd better prepare yourselves!" All might said then he looked at you "y/n I'll get you out of this" he said and you nodded "I do not want blood and guts overflowing within me but I would be happy to take in someone as great as you. You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you was Nomu's job. And then when your body is halfway in, to close the gate and tear you apart is my job." Kurogiri said as all might was taken into his warp gate and was being squeezed.

"No All Might!!!" You yelled and you were finally able to kick Fumikage off of you and ran to Toshinori "not so fast" you were then hit by Shigaraki.

You held on to where you were hit "you like this kid dont you..all might?" Shigaraki asked as he then pressed down on your broken hand. "ARGHHHHH STOPPPPP!!!!" You yelled your voice full of pain "you bastard you would kill a kid?" All might asked trying to get free "I'll do anything to reach my goal" Shigaraki said as he lifted his hand to touch you. But before that "ALL MIGHT!!! Y/N!!!!" You turned to see izumi running in the direction of all might to help him "izumi no!!" You yelled as Kurogiri appeared in front of her.

"How foolish." Kurt said getting ready to teleport izumi somewhere else but before that could happen "Move, you're in the way, Deku!" Katsumi yelled grabbing Kurogiri by his neck armor and slamming him to the ground. All might watched surprised but then he also saw nomu was starting to freeze as ice covered the left side of his bodies "He's frozen? Young Todoroki?!" All might saw that shiro was glaring at the villains "All I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might. And thanks to y/n I know how" shiro said "she controlled it so that the ice stopped just before it reached me. Thanks to that, his grip loosened!" Toshi was able to get loose of nomus grip and jump away and landed next to shiro while he held his side to stop the bleeding. "All Might!" Izumi yelled.

Then the red haired girl known as Eji kirishima tried to attack Shigaraki but he jumped away and you were free too "Huh? Damn it! I didn't get to show off!" Eji said and then she looked at you "thanks Eji" you said while holding your hand "hehe no problem~" she said giving you a wink which made you blush a bit "Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!" Katsumi told Kurogiri "The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you." Shiro said.

"Kacchan!" Izumi yelled "Everyone!Todoroki Bakugou, Kirishima, and Y/n too." Tsu said  "Leave this to them, let's hurry!" Ibara said and tsu nodded "Yeah. Everyone!!" Ochako yelled and mina looked down to see ibara and tsu carrying Aizawa "Wait, isn't that Tsu and ibara?" Mina asked "Hey! Hey! Ochako? Hey, help us out! He's heavy!" Ibara called out "Mr. Aizawa?!" Ochako asked "Let's go!" Sato said and they nodded and went to help cL-Leave this to All Might When the other teachers get here get to a safe place" Thirteen said weakely "O-Okay!" Mina said

"Kurogiri our exit and entrance, has been overcome." Fumikage told Shigaraki "We're in a pinch." Shigaraki said "You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then Oh dear, that's dangerous." Katsumi said smiling.

"If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said "that's dangerous." Katsumi said and Kurogiri tried to move only for Katsumi to hold him down harder "Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!" She said smiling at him "Her behavior isn't very hero-like In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad. Nomu." Shigaraki called out. Nomu was the pulled out of the warp due to the ice pieces of him got ripped off but he kept moving "Even though his body's broken he's still moving?!" Izumi said her eyes widened seeing nomu get up "Get back, everyone!" Toshi said "What? His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?" All might asked "

"I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag. First, we need to get our gate back." Shiganshina explained.

Your eyes widened as you looked at Katsumi "Go, Nomu." Shigaraki said and nomu ran at Kurogiri and Katsumi. "He's fast!" You and toshinori said as you ran you pushed katsuki out of the way in time but took the hit causing you to hit the wall and break it "K-Kacchan! Kacchan?!" Izumi saw Katsumi was ok "Y-You dodged? That's amazing!" Katsumi said and her eyes along with everyone elses widened as they saw you. You clothes were starting to fall off and now you were bleeding from the mouth causing all might to get pissed off "Then that was Y/n!" Izumi said as everyone stared at you "Do you not know how to hold back?!?!" All Might yelled his voice full of anger

"It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that that plain-looking one. She was about to punch me with everything she had, you know. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous deciding what's good and what's bad! What with this "Symbol of Peace"? You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this, once we kill you! That's preposterous." Shigaraki said and you grit your teeth and spoke up.

"Sick people like you, you only want to sound noble to disguise the fact that enjoy destroying and killing people.." you said

"He's already figured me out?" Shigaraki said "It's three against six." Eji said smiling "Kacchan already exposed the fog's weakness!" Izumi said getting ready to fight "These guys are crazy but if we backup All Might we can push them back!" Izumi said but all might stopped her. "No! Run away." All might said "You would have been in trouble if I hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Shiro asked "That was a different story, young Todoroki. Thanks. But it's fine! Just watch as a pro gives it everything he's got." All might said "All Might, you're bleeding Besides, tim-!" Izumi cut herself off

All might then gave her a thumbs up "Y/n and I got this" he said smiling at her

"Nomu, Kurogiri, Fumikage, Get the brat and All Might. I'll deal with the children." Shigaraki said and all three of them got ready to fight "It's true that I barely have a minute left. My power has been declining faster than I expected!" All might said and then he looked at you "and thanks to that big hit y/n looks like hes about to give in too" he thought seeing that you were breathing heavily. "Now, let's clear this and go home." Shigaraki said "But I must do this! Hey, we've gotta do this after all!" Eji said "Why? Because I am the Symbol of Peace!" All might yelled.

You took a deep breath as the wind around you started to pick up "I will protect her!!! Not because I'm in her debt but because she's the future!!!!" You yelled as the wind picked up even harder. "How is he still so strong?" Shigaraki asked looking at you.

"Let's go!!" You said and all might nodded as the both of you charged at nomu, nomu looked at all might and both of there fist collided.

You smiled as your fist burst into flames and you punched nomu directory in his side. You then backed off and you were in the air "FLAME BARRAGE!!!!" You yelled sending a bunch of fire balls at nomu making him block. All might took this as an opportunity and started to hit him over and over again.

Nomu finally had enough and decided to take the barrage of flame balls and direct his attention to Toshi. "Didn't you hear me I said one of his powers was shock absorption" Shigaraki said "yeah what about it!!" All might asked as he nomu kept exchanging hit after hit.

You smiled as then you the switched to lighting and started to punch nomu as well while he and all might punched each other. You kept punching soon you looked like all might while you were punching nomu.

Izumi, Shiro, Katsumi, and Eji were shocked that you were actually keeping up with the number 1 hero. "I didn't know y/n could fight like this!!" Eji yelled while she and the others were being continuously blasted back due to the air.

"I-I can't get near them!" Kurogiri yelled "argh neither can i!!" Fumikage yelled "If your Quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption then there's a limit to it, right?!" All might yelled and you smiled as you kept hitting the same spot on nomus back. "Which means you'll break down soon enough!!!" You yelled. Nomu then elbowed you in the face which made you back off while slamming against some trees leaving a small trail of dust. "Y/n!!" Izumi yelled but then the air picked up around you and you flew back directly towards nomu.

"Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100% then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!" All might yelled 

You then charged at nomu and kicked him right on his face making him stubble back a bit. But that didnt stop all might from punching him over and over again.

"He's bleeding while giving it his all! He's not swinging randomly. Every every single hit is more than 100% of his power!" Izumi thought while looking at all might.

All might then punched nomu in the direction of the trees causing the trees to collapse on impact. Nomu was falling down and you took this as an opportunity and stomped down on him and causing him to slide deeper into the ground.

"A real hero!!" All might yelled as nomu got up and they fought in the air. All might then grabbed nomu.

"Will always find a way for justice to be served!!!!" All might yelled as he slammed nomu down. "Now for a lesson you may have heard these words before but ill teach you what they really mean!!" All might yelled and you smiled watching this "do it toshinori.." you said.

"Go beyond..PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!" All might yelled as he sent the villain flying through the air and hit the top of the USJ. You smiled and then you inhaled in and blew out a large gust of wind hit nomu making him fly even further away.

The large explosion was heard through the entire USJ making your classmates question what the noise was.

"Is this some comic book? It's like they nullified the shock absorption." Eji said watching you and all might "There brute strength is crazy." Eji said "What insane power Does this mean they rushed at him so fast he couldn't regenerate? So this is the top Is this the world of pros? All Might, Y/n." Katsumi said glaring at you. "I really have gotten weaker In my prime five hits would have been enough. But it took more than 300 hits." All might said as he looked at you "and another 4 or 500 from young l/n here" he said and you gave him a thumbs up. Soon smoke started to emit from all mights body.

"And now I'm out of time!" He thought "Now, villains I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible." All might questioned "they used a cheat?!" Shigaraki said glaring at both you and all might. You smiled at them while blood dripped down from your head and a bit of blood came out from your good eye.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
13.1K 498 14
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
1.4K 38 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
75.7K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...