Save me, please. [Todobaku]

By vaneeboo

Bakugou has been acting different than his usual prideful, arrogant and angry self. Everything has come crash... More

How to read this story (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Last Chapter)
Extra chapter (small)
got tagged-

Chapter 21

5.4K 166 92
By vaneeboo

"No matter how many cuts and scars you make.. they'll never amount to the wrongs that were done to you."

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou and Todoroki stirred awake at the sound of their alarms. They looked around for Kirishima, they assumed he was in the bathroom because the tap was running. He walked out, in his pajamas but his hair was spiked up and his teeth were brushed.

"I need to wake up earlier to do my hair.. Haha." He explained, grabbing his folded uniform out of his drawer. 

Todoroki and Bakugou got out of bed and went to the bathroom, Bakugou closed the door and they began brushing their teeth. The blonde glanced over at his lover with his messy hair, the red mixing with the white. Todoroki would sometimes comb his hand through it so it showed his forehead and his scar. If Bakugou was being honest, he looked hot with his bed hair. He looked in the mirror at his own and immediately felt self conscious. It was all over to the left since he was sleeping on the right side of his head, it was more messier and spikier than usual, much to Bakugou's distaste.

Todoroki reached for his hair brush once he was done, and began separating the red and the white. Bakugou was curious as to how he kept them from colliding with each other, so he watched.

"Why are you staring at me?" Todoroki said with a nervous smile, his cheeks becoming a faint pink.

"Just wondering how you separate your hair." He responded, grabbing his own hair brush and combing his spikes back into place. Todoroki chuckled and put the brush down.

~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you are settling into the dorms well.." Aizawa said as second period started. The class hummed in response while some cheered. Aizawa smiled lightly and left the room so Present Mic could begin English. 

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou only stared at his food, not daring to touch it. Todoroki only frowned at him and put his own food down.

"I'm not that hungry either.." Todoroki mumbled, scooting closer to Bakugou. The blonde couldn't take his eyes off of his food, another memory making its way back.

~~~~~~~~~

woo flashback

Bakugou limped down the stairs, it had been 2 months since the abuse started and the beatings were taking much longer to heal.

He walked to the kitchen counter, noting that his mother wasn't there while his dad was, chugging a bottle of alcohol.

"What do you want, brat?" His father growled, slamming the bottle onto the counter and glaring down at his frightened son.

"B-break..fast?.." Bakugou managed to get out, beginning to tremble already.

"A brat like you doesn't deserve food." He stated then leaving the kitchen to binge watch TV on the couch with multiple bottles of alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~

The words stuck to Bakugou ever since, he slowly started eating less as he started to believe it.

Bakugou realized he was crying, he met eyes with Todoroki and let out a sob. The half and half boy pouted sadly and pulled him in for a hug. Bakugou returned it and sobbed into his shoulder once again. Todoroki could feel a tear roll down his cheek as he listened silently to the cries of his lover.

"T-The memories k-keep coming b-b-back.." Bakugou choked out, clutching Todoroki's blazer as he continued to cry. Todoroki raised a hand to Bakugou's hair and stroked it softly, another tear falling down his face.

"It's ok..Let it out, Katsuki." Todoroki whispered while continuing to stroke the back of Bakugou's head. The blonde let out a loud sob as more tears fell, dripping onto his lap. Todoroki hated that he could only listen, he wanted to help. Badly.

But he was in as bad a situation as Bakugou.

~~~~~~~~~

For the remaining two periods of the day, they had training. Todoroki cursed under his breath when he realized he had new cuts that were made only last night.

He decided to keep his back turned to the lockers so nobody could see the cuts on his chest, Bakugou on the other hand had cuts all over his body.

He started with the gloves first, quickly taking off his trousers to slip his hero trousers and boots on, turning his back to the others and taking off his buttoned up shirt and putting his hero top on and lastly the remaining accessories. He felt relieved when he noticed his mask covered his now quite visible eye bags. Though he noticed his hero outfit was becoming a little loose, probably from all the weight he has lost.

Once everyone was changed and ready, they headed out of the locker rooms and onto the training grounds.

They were allowed to spar with someone of their choice, Bakugou and Todoroki didn't choose each other, since they didn't want to harm the other. Bakugou went with Kirishima while Todoroki went with Midoriya.

Midoriya had noticed some minor scrapes below Bakugou's shoulders where his costume didn't cover. He got more concerned when he saw scars and almost healed cuts around Todoroki's wrists. He could never imagine Bakugou and Todoroki would harm themselves, so he brushed it off for the time being.

Or until he had more proof.

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou and Todoroki both went to the two ONLY showers with curtains. The others didn't notice this and carried on showering, excited that it was the end of the school day.

Bakugou gasped when he thought he would go home to a beating from his 'dad', but sighed happily when he remembered they moved into the new dorms.

The two boys stepped out of the showers with towels around their waists and quickly reached for their clothes and ran back into the shower to change. When they walked out, some of the other boys were laughing at Mineta who looked very serious about what he was saying.

"What's happening?" Todoroki asked Sero, who was laughing and wiping a tear from his eye.

"Mineta claims to be bisexual!" He laughed.

"But he's always annoying the girls?" Bakugou said, standing beside Todoroki and scowling at Mineta.

"That's what we're laughing about!" Denki exclaimed, laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm being serious!" Mineta shouted, stomping his foot on the tiled flooring.

"Sure~ you are." Bakugou teased, setting his hand on his hip. Mineta pouted angrily and left the locker room. Bakugou chuckled and grabbed his bag and left the locker room after, Todoroki watched him as he did this, noticing how.. bony Bakugou was becoming. It was honestly scary to Todoroki. He didn't understand how the others hadn't noticed it?

Todoroki picked up his bag and left shortly after the blonde.

~~~~~~~~~

"No!" Bakugou shouted.

"C'mon, please?" Kirishima pleaded, testing his luck.

"Make your own fucking food!"

"I don't know how to cook!"

"Then learn, dumbass!"

"What did I walk into?" Todoroki asked, setting his dorm key on a small table by the door. Bakugou groans and face palms hardly while Kirishima whines.

"Bakugou won't make me food!"

"Why not?" Todoroki asked, the question more directed at Bakugou. The blonde looked down to the floor, almost.. in shame? Then it hit Todoroki. Bakugou wasn't planning to eat in the first place. If he made food for Kirishima then he would've had to eat too.

"I'll make something.." Todoroki sighed, walking over to the fridge to pick something out. "Can I at least have some help, Katsuki?"

"Whatever.." Groaned Bakugou, walking over to a cupboard and taking out a packet of pasta.

"This good?" He asked, waving it infront of Kirishima who was smiling and nodding. Bakugou got out a pot and poured water in it and heated it up on the stove. He salted the water and put in the pasta.

"Get out the cream, cheese and ham, Shouto?"

Todoroki nodded and took out the listed items out of the fridge and set them on the counter next to Bakugou. Bakugou guided Todoroki through how to make the sauce, use enough salt and all that jazz. Todoroki learned a lot, even though it was something as simple as making pasta. Bakugou took out two bowls and poured the pasta and sauce into the bowls and put them infront of Kirishima and Todoroki. He smiled when Kirishima's face lit up when he took the first bite.

"Aren't you going to eat, Bakugou?" Kirishima asked, mouth full of the newly made food. Bakugou's smile instantly disappeared, he looked down to the floor as a familiar emptiness filled his eyes.

"I'm not hungry.." He mumbled, turning around and cleaning the used pots. He didn't face them not even once and left to his bed when he was finished. Todoroki sighed and collected his and Kirishima's now empty bowls and went over to the sink.

"Is Bakugou ok? He looked kind of... sad?" Kirishima asked, getting up from his stool and leaning against the counter.

"Hm." Todoroki hummed, he himself didn't know if it was a yes or no. Kirishima frowned and left as well, leaving Todoroki by himself. Instantly the half and half boy felt a wave of loneliness, he had an overwhelming urge to cry. He cared too much for Bakugou, and that was ok. He glanced at his scarred arms and let the tears fall. The memories and the loneliness was more than enough to make him burst into tears. He let out a shaky breath and coughed then dried his tears with his sleeve.

Bakugou's heart broke when he watched his lover dry his tears filled with sadness and loneliness. It was so saddening that it brought tears to his own eyes as well.

~~~~~~~~~

1605 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 15.1K 57
Elias Emerson's life took a drastic turn after he shifted into his wolf. Not knowing what to do, he ran after he was banished from his pack. How will...
495K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.5K 164 11
✧・゚𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧! (𝐱𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)