One Shots! (boyxboy/girlxgirl)

By gayburnout

lol don't read this trash More

One Shots (Requests)
I'm the secret (Fuenciado)
The Song On Repeat (Perrentes)
My understandings (Cashby)
Let Live (Cashby)
Chasing Rainbows (Oli Sykes)
Pretty Little Lady (Aaron Pauly)
When You Can't Sleep At Night (Perrentes)
Truth Or Dare (My Chemical Romance)
Caught (Kellic)
Confessions (Perrentes)
The Storm (Cashby)
Can I kiss you? (Perrentes)
Merry Christmas (Fuenciado)
Worry (Fuenciado)
The Secret Hide Out (Kellic)
It's Not The Same With Out Him (Jalex)
Sick Day (Perrentes)
Baby Come Home (Benn Suede)
I Count Your Heartbeats (Kellic)
Only When He's Sober (Perrentes)
Do You Remember? (Jalex)
What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist (Perrentes)
Jaimephernelia (Fuenciado)
I'm Drunk, You're Hot (Perrentes)
The Kitchen, Really (Jalex)
Happy Birthday, Babe (Jalex)
First Kiss (Fuenciado)
Stuttering (Perrentes)
He's Gone (Fuenciado)
The Cliff (Perrentes)
You're My Idiot (Kellic)
Cookies As Sweet As His Lips (Perrentes)
PTV Preference #1
Not Kellin's (Fuenciado)
GUYS
Apologies (Vic Fuentes request)
I'm Sorry (Dandy)
Cuddles and Kisses (Perrentes)
Years Apart (Fuenciado)
Shower Sex Is The Best Kind Of Sex (Fuenciado)
Wait (Kellic)
I Remember (Fuenciado)
Sunset Hill (Perrentes)
Under The Night's Sky (Kellic)
Good Morning (Kellic)
Thank You
April (Auliver)
Newly Weds (Perrentes)
Lazy Kisses (Fuenciado)
Requests
He Means The World (Kellic)
It's You (Perrentes)
Flaws (Kellic)
Tickling (Perrentes)
K Seriously
Sorry, I'm Sick (Fuenciado)
Nightmares (Perrentes)
Ayye
Bones (Kellic)
Honeymoon (Fuenciado)
The Interview
Moonlit (Perrentes)
Life To The Fullest (Kellic)
TMNT and toast (Perrentes)
A Date And Then Some (Jalex)
I'm so sorry
Idek what to call this one (Perrentes)
Author's Note
PLS
Helena (Frerard)
The Wrong Idea (Frerard)
Breathing (Jalex)
Comming out (Jabe)
therapy (perrentes)
hey (authors note)
Joe and Andy
It's 3 am (kellic part 1)
oi

What Was That For?! (Kellic)

1.3K 47 2
By gayburnout

My birthday was drawing near and I was very excited. "Kellin stop jumping!" My boyfriend of 5 years, Vic laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down to sit on his lap. He kissed my cheek. "I'm just so excited!" I said, trying to squirm out of his grasp but he held me tightly. "Calm down, Kells." I said smiling and kissed me softly. I wrinkled my nose. "I don't want to!" I protested like a little kid.
"I'm gonna cut your coffee intake." He chuckled. My eyes went wide. "Nononononononono!" I said in a rush.
"Yep. I'm hiding it tonight." He said. I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes. He laid he'd and kissed me softly. I melted into his arms as our lips moved in synch. A few minutes later Vic decided he was going to have a shower so I went into the kitchen to make some food. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind putting something over my head. I tried yelling for help but the person out their hand over my mouth. I felt myself being dragged out of my house and into a car. My kidnapper chuckled at me flopping around in the backseat. From the sound of the laugh I assumed it was a man. They car stopped and he carried me out and brought me into another house, down a set of stairs and into a room. He pulled off the thing that was over my head. I tried to see who the kidnapper was but it was pitch black. I crawled into the corner and sat there. Tears rolled down my face. Vic is going to be so worried. Maybe he got hurt? I found myself crying and wishing Vic was here to make everything better. I'm going to be stuck in here for my birthday. Shit.

When I woke up I opened my eyes and blinked. "I brought you food." Came a familiar voice from the doorway. I have heard it before but I couldn't place it. "I don't want your fucking food." I grumbled. "I want Vic."
"You'll see him soon enough." The man said. Fear shot through me. "What did you do to him?" I yelled.
"Nothing he's fine. If you aren't going to eat then I'm leaving." He said. I relaxed a little. He sounded truthful. "Good." I sassed and flopped back down on the floor. I heard the door close and footsteps going up some stairs.

A while later he came back. He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder and upstairs. I cried softly as he carried me. What is he going to do! Then he put me down and I looked at him. "Jessie what the fuck! What was that for?" I growled.
"What?" He asked clueless.
"You fucking kidnapped me!" I retorted.
"Oh. Just go into into the living room. I opened the door and gasped. All my friends were there, as well as my family. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled. I glared quickly at Jessie and smile at my friends. There was one face missing. Vic. "Where's Vic?" I asked, panicked. "Behind you." Jaime said from the crowd of people. I turned and saw Vic down on one knee holding a ring. My jaw dropped. "Kellin will you make me extremely happy and marry me?" He asked. Tears began falling down my face. "Y-yes." I said. He stood up and pulled me closer to him, kissing me lovingly. Everyone in the room awed. I could feel Vic smile against my lips. "I love you." I said breathlessly.
"I love you too." He replied. "Happy birthday, babe."
"Thanks!" I smiled. That was the best birthday present ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.4K 60
just read & don't steal shit in my book thank you . excuse any mistakes.
391K 23.9K 41
We were enemies by birth. We were in love by choice. [trigger warning for like three chapters]
113K 1.1K 30
So this will be gay one shots! Along with the ships you guys know and I know. Like from bands, YouTubers, kpop shippers So yeah. I'll be updating...