erised ˚↠ yandere hp

By NicYandere

COVER ART BY: Iris Eveland (A good friend of mine in Facebook) Please follow her socials as well! She deserve... More

「Before It Begins」
I - I : 「The Deal and the Beginning」
I - II: 「A Disastrous Night」
I - III: 「A Close Call」
I - IV: 「The Flying Incident」
I - V: 「The First Song」
I - VI: 「A Challenge of Envy」
I - VII:「Unforseen Knowledge」
I - VIII:「Eyes That Lie」
I - IX:「The Memory Lane」
I - X:「Trolls and Pillow Forts」
I - XI:「A Quidditch Player's Friend」
I - XIII:「Desires of Change」
I - XIV:「The Cracks That Begin To Form」
I - XV (1):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」
I - XV (2):「A Stroll in the Forbidden Forest」
I - XVI:「The Calm Before the Storm」
I - XVII:「Into the Trapdoor of Tests」
I - XVIII:「The End of the Beginning」
「Epilogue I」
»»----- ♡ -----««
「Before It Begins II」
II - XVIX:「An Unknown Childhood」
II - XVIX:「Columbines and Purple Hyacinths」
II - XX:「The Boy Across The Street」
II - XXI:「To The Malfoy Manor」
II - XXII:「The Promise We Made」
II - XXIII:「A Diary's Plan」
II - XXIV:「Our Return」

I - XII:「The Second Song」

6.4K 255 288
By NicYandere

❝My love for you is the very reason why I have the strength to go on every single day.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Christmas is a day where we get to share all of our gifts to our loved ones, a day where we can get together with a family member that's been working in a different country, a day where everything is somewhat perfect even admits all of the horrible things that life is throwing right into our faces.

It's a day of giving and love. For me, I don't understand what Christmas really even means since I've never had the privilege to properly celebrate one in my entire life but I'm glad that I can experience that here in Hogwarts even though it's just a dream in my head.

Since Christmas is two days away, I grabbed my chance to snuggle up in my silver and green blanket while sitting right in front of the fireplace.

Because, you know, you don't have to worry about school work since their deadlines are way too far for you to even care about and it's Christmas; who the hell does homework during Christmas instead of hanging out with their family or taking a break just by staring up at the snow?

The cold weather along with the warm, comforting heat radiating from the fireplace makes everything so perfect. Surely, nothing will ever top, arguably the best, holiday this year, right?

"This is mine!"

Or so I thought...

My eyes snapped open in annoyance, turning my head around to see two random Slytherin students, who stayed in Hogwarts for Christmas, fighting over a present.

"No, this is mine!" The other student exclaimed, pulling it away from the other. 

I roll my eyes and turned away from them, snuggling closer to my blanket and tightening the soft fluffy fabric around my body.

Despite most of the students being away from Hogwarts to visit their families this Christmas, there is always going to be one or two students who will ruin your Christmas break by trying to steal other people's presents and claim that it's theirs.

These two random dinguses are no exception.

Since I couldn't bring myself to sleep after they interrupted me, I looked out into the window from my spot. 

I expected snow falling through the window but to my disappointment, I realized that our common room is right underneath the Black Lake.

So we really can't see anything except dark murky waters around our windows.

One of the cons being a Slytherin during Christmas but I doubt most Slytherins care about snow falling from outside their windows like they're a five year old child.

...so what if I am that five year old child? I don't care; snow looks great and beautiful!

"Hey." I look up and see Alem walking towards me, wearing his red sweater. 

He left his hair the way it is ever since he woke up this morning which I greatly applaud since, just like me, he also doesn't care about looking appropriate during Christmas break because you have nothing else to do anyway.

Even my hair is tangled and looks like a bird nest right now.

"You got the last present from mum?" I ask and scoot over to the side to make some space for him to sit on the sofa. 

Alem obliges and sighs, grabbing the hem of my silver and green blanket.

"Yes and it's certainly big, I tell you that." Once Alem was getting some blanket to cover his small feminine body as well, I made sure that I still have enough free space from the blanket just in case my foot doesn't get shelter from my blanket.

My full body should be covered with my blanket and if even the slightest bit of skin is exposed to the cold atmosphere of the common room, I am going to scream.

Once we were getting too comfortable in our position, snuggling up in my blanket with my brother and all that, we stared at the crackling firewood inside the fireplace as the fire blazes wondrously and emitting us the heat that we need.

"You're taking up too much space, you fatty." Alem broke the peaceful mood and I gasped, offended by what he just said that even my pupils widened as I stared at my brother, who seems to be preventing himself from laughing, with a bewildered look.

"I am not fat, you shemale!" I grab the blanket from his side and pulls it away from him, leaving his body exposed to the cold air of the common room.

No one deserves to share my warm cocoon if they call me fatty.

"Come on, share some with me!" Alem attempts to grab my blanket and pull it towards him so he can also cover his body with it but I also pulled back, preventing him from doing so.

"Am I witnessing an incestuous scene right before my eyes?" When someone mentioned 'incest', our faces scrunched up in disgust and looked to see who could've said such a thing.

Unsurprisingly, it was Draco who said that while holding the handle from his green luggage. 

He's well dressed for someone who's only coming back home to visit his parents this Christmas.

"Okay first of all Draco, that's disgusting." I put my hand up as I want him to stop. Alem nods in agreement and throwing Draco a nasty glare because of what he just said.

"Second of all, why are you so well dressed for someone who's only coming back home?" I take a good look at his suit that resembled like one of those orphans who are going away from a private orphanage because someone finally adopted him. 

Heck, even his shoes are polished even though they're going to be dirty anyway because of the snow.

"My father expects me to come home well-groomed and I believe this special suit that my mother had personally ordered and made for me from a professional suit maker in London will be of use to me in this occasion." Draco's boastfulness almost made me not pay attention to his suit since I don't really care if it's 'special'. 

In the end, it's nothing more than just an article of clothing.

"Oh okay, good bye." I waved him good bye and my waving motion almost makes it seem like I'm shooing him away which is what I'm lowkey doing. 

In the corner of my eyes, Alem seems to be scoffing and mumbling words under his breath.

Draco frowns, not taking my reaction well to his 'special' suit that his mother made for him. I mean, I personally don't care so if you want to impress me, you have to do your best.

Just as Draco was about to leave without saying goodbye with his luggage, I suddenly remembered that my mother has a present for him.

"Hey, Draco! Wait!" I called out to him, standing up from my seat but l wrapped my blanket close to me still as if I'm wearing a cloak of some sort.

A fluffy, soft cloak.

Draco turned around, surprised but confused because I called out for him.

"What is it?" He asked when I didn't tell him what I wanted immediately. Okay, I'm just hesitating because it'd be weird telling him that my mother has a gift for him for Christmas.

"...I have a gift for you." I told him, wrapping my blanket closer to my body. 

Even in the distance, I could see him blushing softly from my words and his grip on the handle of his luggage tightening every second.

"Wait here." I said before running off to our room to grab the present that my mother has for him with my blanket trailing right behind me.

I'm not going to leave my blanket behind and let Alem use it; he won't share it with me after I've left my guard down by leaving it there, I just know it.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The two boys watched (Y/N)'s figure run off to their room to grab the present that their mother sent for Draco.

"Did they have to bring their blanket with them? They're awfully obsessed with it since Christmas break started." Draco thought, catching a glimpse of the silver and green colored blanket that (Y/N) wrapped around their small body run up to the stairs.

The platinum blonde haired boy sighs, scratching his head for a moment before turning to look back at (Y/N)'s brother, who seems to be glaring at them for quite some time now.

"What do you want?" Draco asks, his flustered expression that he had for (Y/N) a while ago completely disappearing as seconds pass by. 

"Just wondering how (Y/N) managed to warm up to you." Alem stands up as well, crossing his arms and staring at the window that only has dark murky water on the other side of it.

Draco narrowed his eyes at this, thinking that Alem is saying something offensive about his and (Y/N)'s friendship. 

Of course, those two are never meant to be friends at all considering the family rivalry like his family has with the Weasleys but you know what they say,

There's always room for change.

"I'm not sure what you mean by that, Rosewood." Draco says, his tone of voice being somewhat a mixture of anger and confusion. 

Alem, who obviously caught on to his tone of voice, turned around and smiles mockingly to the platinum blonde haired boy beside him.

"See, that's what I mean; you're quick to jump into conclusions, you're easily angry, you boast about your pureblood rubbish and your family pride is ridiculously high that I might as well jump off of it because I can't take it anymore." Alem lists the negative things that Draco has, not even hesitating to say something about his family.

Draco scoffs as he rolled his eyes, wanting to laugh at how hypocritical (Y/N)'s brother is.

Now he can see why (Y/N) is the oldest out of the two; his brother is immature as hell.

"Now I don't know what you've done to (Y/N) to make them forgive you for what you've done to us but I sure as hell won't forgive you even if you apologize to me about a million times." Alem said before Draco can even say a word and reply to the (H/C) haired boy.

The Rosewood twin takes a step forward to Draco, as if he's trying to act intimidating.

"I have no intention of apologizing to you if you're going to keep acting like that." Draco rolled his silver eyes once more when Alem said that, not taking any of what he said seriously because it's just really stupid and idiotic.

What Draco's more curious about is how (Y/N) can put up with their brother's attitude.

Just as Alem was about to speak another word, (Y/N) skips happily towards the two with a medium sized present held on their hands. A small, wrapped box is also on top of the medium sized present.

When Alem saw this, he was confused as to who that wrapped box belonged to but it became more clear to him when he realized that it's for Draco.

A smile curled up on to their lips when they handed out the present to the platinum blonde haired boy.

"Well, it's my mother and I's gift to you but... yeah." They shrugged awkwardly and Draco stared at the neatly wrapped present that's held on (Y/N)'s hands before grabbing it.

His heart beat quickened when he felt his hand brush through (Y/N)'s and a blush spreading through his cheeks when they said that Mrs. Rosewood had given him a present.

Draco thinks that (Y/N)'s mother must've given it to him as some sort of a blessing for him and (Y/N) although that's not really what it is.

"Thank you." He mumbled but (Y/N) heard it loud and clear with their ears. They grin happily, seeing how embarrassed their fellow Slytherin is after receiving a gift. 

He must never get gifts from other people often, (Y/N) thought.

Meanwhile, Draco's stomach fluttered in happiness since he never thought that he'd receive a gift from (Y/N) themselves. He plans to treasure it for as long as he could live.

"I didn't know what to give you this Christmas so I just went with-" They stopped talking before they could reveal too much of what their gift is. 

(Y/N) laughs and waves their hand around, dismissing the topic with a nervous smile.

"Eh, you'll get to see it when you open it anyway so go find out yourself." They said and Draco nodded, not knowing what to say since this is the first time that he felt embarrassed over getting a gift from someone.

Even though it's small, it's still from (Y/N) so he doesn't care.

He only cares about the thought that they have for him that they actually bought him a gift for Christmas.

"You might miss the train, Draco. I suggest you should go now." (Y/N) glanced over at the clock situated at the wall of the common room.

Immediately, Draco is filled with disappointment since he wants to spend Christmas with (Y/N) but of course, fate had other plans for the Malfoy heir.

Draco sighs and gives (Y/N) a smile while ignoring Alem's death glare.

"I'll see you on January 6?" Draco says, hopefully with a bashful expression.

(Y/N) laughs with a nod and with that, Draco walks off while holding the presents that he got from (Y/N) and their mother close to his chest.

Man, he's having the best Christmas ever.

"You bought a gift for Malfoy but not for me?" Alem frowns, facing (Y/N) with a slightly disappointed look on his face.

(Y/N) chuckles and ruffles Alem's (H/C) bed hair, finding his disappointing look adorable.

"Don't worry, you get a gift from me too, you jealous bloke." They say while Alem is trying to bite their hand off of his hair.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Queen to E5" Ron orders a piece from the chess board to move to its designated position while my head is resting right on the palm of my hand.

I'm just watching them play wizard's chess since I don't really know how to play this game or chess in general.

I mean, I'm somewhat 'okay' with playing chess but not as if I'm a professional, you know?

The 'queen' moves to E5 and is standing right in front of a piece, maybe a knight or something. The queen picks up her throne and swings it towards the knight, breaking the piece with its shattered remains lying on the foot of the queen.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione piped up behind Ron, her Gryffindor scarf and luggage trailing right behind her. 

I look up to the brown haired girl and smiles as a greeting. Hermione sees my smile and smiles back before turning her attention back to the red haired boy.

"That's wizard's chess." Ron says briefly, picking up the shattered pieces from the board before his eyes trailed down to the luggage that Hermione is carrying.

"I see you've packed." He says, removing his eyes away from the luggage and faces Hermione instead.

"I see that you haven't." Hermione says back, tilting her head to the side.

"Change of plans; my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie." Ron explains his story as to why he's staying in Hogwarts for Christmas, much to Harry's pleasure, of course.

"He's studying dragons there." Ron added, turning his eyes over to the chess board to see if there are still possible moves that Harry can make so he could lose.

"What about you, (Y/N)?" Hermione says, bringing her attention over to me, which I didn't expect. 

I almost dropped my head in surprise.

"Oh, my parents are going to America to sort things out. They haven't really told me the specifics so Alem and I are staying here for Christmas." I smile at the brown haired Gryffindor who hums understandingly.

"And speaking of Christmas," I lean my head away from my hand and grabbed the present that my mother has for Hermione from my side. 

I knew that she was going to be here anyway before she leaves for Christmas so why not just give it to her?

"My mother bought you a Christmas present." After showing the gift, Hermione's eyes widened as if she hadn't expected me to hand her a present.

She blinks in surprise and slowly grabs the present from my hand, staring at it for a moment before mumbling a shy thank you.

Why are they so shy whenever I give them presents? Draco was really bashful when I gave him one and now Hermione? Do they not get any presents during Christmas?

I mean, I don't get presents for Christmas back in the real world but come on, at least I'm not shy about it.

Ron and Harry stared at the gift that my mum got for Hermione, seemingly jealous that she got a present and they didn't.

I don't really want to give Ron a present because we're still on bad terms but mum will kill me if I don't give him the present that she gave him so might as well do it on Christmas Eve.

Well, it is tomorrow so I'll do it tomorrow.

"If you two are staying over for Christmas, you can help Harry, then." She regains her strict composure while holding the present in her hands.

"He's going to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." Hermione adds before opening the luggage with the zipper and placing the gift inside so it wouldn't be a hassle.

Ron groans at what Hermione said, watching as Harry makes a move on the chess board.

"We've looked a hundred times!" He says before ordering another piece to move on the board. 

Hermione sighs as she closed the luggage and leaned closer towards the two Gryffindors as if she didn't want others, except me of course, to hear what she's about to say.

"Not in the restricted section." Hermione whispers with a smile as she leans away and grabs the handle of her luggage, ready to walk away from us.

"Happy Christmas." She says before completely walking away and leaving us, staring at her for a moment until Ron speaks up, sighing as he did so.

"I think we've got a bad influence on her." He says before smiling mischievously at the raven haired boy.

"Also, checkmate." Ron laughs while Harry stares at the board in disbelief. He didn't realize that Ron already won the game.

Seeing that Harry can't do anything, he sighs and stands up from his seat while leaving the responsibility of cleaning and arranging the board up to Ron.

"I'm heading back. I need some rest." Harry yawns and glances over to me, seemingly observing my figure. 

Honestly, the more he stares at me, the more I'm getting creeped out so I sweat dropped and smiled nervously at the raven haired boy.

"Is... there something on my face?" I asked and I didn't really get the answer I was looking for since Harry already walked away without saying anything.

Rude.

"Hmm..." I hum before standing up myself and doing a little stretch in order to ease my body.

"Rosewood," Ron speaks up and I turn my head around, my attention fully towards the red haired boy.

"...can we talk?" He asks and we both stared at each other for a moment until I sighed and sat back down, crossing my arms as my half-lidded eyes bore into his surprised ones.

"Fine. What do you want?" I ask. Ron fiddles with his fingers for a moment, unsure of what he's going to say.

"Listen, I know I was a huge jerk to you at Halloween-" He starts and my mind wandered somewhere else, knowing where this conversation is going to go.

"Not just in Halloween though." I smile, interrupting Ron mid sentence. 

He wasn't really pleased with that based from his deadpan expression but he opened his mouth to continue nonetheless.

"-but I want to fix this; I don't want to keep my pride up when it's my fault." He says and I nod, understanding why he wants to 'fix' it since we're working together and if we're working together, we shouldn't be fighting unless we want things to be harder than it already is.

"So what made you change your mind then?" I ask, resting my head on the palm of my hand while staring at (Y/N) with an observational stare.

"...what do you mean?" He asks and I chuckle while doing some weird hand motion towards at the red haired boy sitting across me.

"You wouldn't normally apologize to me all of a sudden so why did you change your mind?" After clarifying my question, Ron blinks and looks away from me since he was somewhat embarrassed that he's apologizing to a Slytherin like me.

I mean, his expression says it all, really.

"Hermione really trusts you and is very comfortable around you and it seems like Harry is starting to warm up to you as well, talking and asking Hermione about some stuff about you." Ron trails off with his words while I grew confused when he mentioned Harry's name and what he's been doing.

"Harry's been doing that?" I ask, cocking my eyebrow up. Ron returns his gaze towards my eyes and nods as if what he just said to me is completely normal.

How weird of Harry to do that.

"As I was saying; I also started to change my mind back when Hermione told us that it was you who helped Harry from falling off of his broom during Quidditch. That's when I thought that you aren't... as bad as the other Slytherins..." Ron mumbles at the end of his speech which made me chuckle since it just looks adorable and the way he looks so flustered really adds it up.

"So I figured I should also have some faith in you... and I apologize if I offended you that Halloween..." The blush on his face becomes more evident the more he apologizes to me but not that I mind his flustered expression.

"If you do that again next time, I'm going to hex you without any hesitation, alright?" I half-joked and it seems like Ron caught up to it, chuckling as well and his tense and flustered expression faded into a more comfortable one.

"You got it, (Y/N)." He smiles, addressing me by my first name which felt weird at first but the more I looped it in my mind, the more comfortable I get.

At least I managed to solve a conflict this Christmas. How lovely.

»»----- ♡ -----««

It's nighttime and I was back in my room, doing some random harmless spells with my wand so my body could get used to me doing consecutive spells and expand my endurance and stamina when it comes to casting spells.

I noticed that it's the only problem that I have besides intelligence and strategy; that's Alem's ace up in his sleeve.

Since the three boys in the room are out of Hogwarts for Christmas, it was only me and Alem occupying this room and honestly, it feels like it's a room only meant for us twins even though it's only been half a day since the last person left the room to us.

Speaking of Alem, he's been hanging around in the common room since he feels like reading a book in our own room feels too bleak.

He prefers to read in a place like the library and the common room, if there aren't too many people, because it feels like he's 'not alone' or something like that.

Alem's reading a muggle book, The Little Mermaid written by Hans Christian Andersen. It's been a while since I saw anything related to Disney and just seeing the title reminded me that I'm still in a dream and none of this is real.

The real world, where I originally belong to, still exists out there.

Honestly, I want to hear Alem's opinion of The Little Mermaid and if this is an alternate parallel universe to the real world, maybe I could show him the Disney version of The Little Mermaid and it's been released at 1989 and it's already 1991 so that's great.

Eventually, my mind trailed off to the first moments that I managed to get myself into when I got into this world;

I was confused and didn't know anything since I lost my memories of my real world when I came here. 

I didn't know that it was just a dream as if I just lost my entire identity, except my name, when I came here.

Then after that, I started to do some investigation by rummaging through my large bag that I used to carry my clothes although my luggage that's sitting right at the foot of my bed is a more convenient place to put my clothes in.

Since months have passed, I can't really remember anything else when I checked my bag but I do remember that odd love potion and that locked diary. 

Come to think of it, I did manage to bring that locked diary with me wherever I go and it's been in my school bag for months now.

I think I must've been in a hurry that I just thought that the diary was a text book and didn't pay any attention to it afterwards.

As for the potion, I don't really know where it went. 

I must've placed it somewhere in my drawer or in my luggage for all I know.

I placed my wand aside and went for my bag, pulling it closer to my lap as I sit at the edge of the bed.

I opened it and flipped through some books and some random notes but to my confusion and surprise, the diary is nowhere to be found.

I couldn't have misplaced it or could I? I only remember it being in my bag and nowhere else.

Frowning, I set my bag aside and walked over to my nightstand, pulling each drawer to see if my diary is there but to my confusion and disappointment, once more, it wasn't there.

I sighed and sat on my bed again, feeling disappointed that I couldn't find that wretched diary. 

I mean, it's the only other clue that I have to know what kind of life I, supposedly, have in this world.

Then again, the diary has a lock in it; I'll probably have a harder time trying to find out what the passcode is rather than finding it, to be honest.

Instead of trying to figure out where that diary is, my mind wandered to the whereabouts of that potion.

How is it that I was able to concoct a love potion at the age of 11? I mean, isn't that weird?

Plus the words "For Him" looks pretty obvious. If I made a love potion, I shouldn't be too obvious about what it is to other people.

I groan and whined for a moment since all these frustratingly mysterious thoughts keep ringing up in my head that it's starting to mess things up in my mind.

"Hey!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked behind me to see who called for my attention.

I yelp and scoot back when I saw Erised's face close up to mine. 

The orange hoodie wearing person laughs and removes the lollipop from their mouth just as I was trying to calm myself down and regain my composure.

"You disappear for months and you come back in Christmas to try and give me a heart attack!?" I exclaim and slapped Erised's forearm.

Erised continued to laugh for a moment as I pout angrily, not taking their reaction quite well.

"What, did you miss me or something?" They laugh once more and I didn't reply, waiting for them to calm down and start to take things seriously for just a moment.

"Anyway, you seem to be quite troubled on the day before Christmas Eve." Erised smiles and crosses their legs on my bed as they tilt their head to their side as if they're acting all confused.

"What's the problem?" I sigh at their question and plopped myself on the bed, staring at the dark roof of my bed.

"Eri, why did you make me have a family here in this world?" My question didn't receive any immediate replies but I figured that Erised is trying to think of some plausible excuse for that.

I felt some movement on my bed and a small grumble coming from Erised's mouth.

"Isn't that what you want?" They ask and I rolled my eyes, seeing that they missed the point of my question.

"Thats not what I mean; I mean about all of this... stuff, me having a childhood friend and a family as if I have an actual past in this world." I sit up from my bed and stared at the wall, not facing Erised at all.

"Is there something that you haven't told me, Eri?"

»»----- ♡ -----««

I flip another page from my book and reading another passage as I did so.

It's amazing how muggles can have these wonderful ideas and turn them into a grim yet interesting stories. 

Of course, this story isn't exactly how mermen and mermaids behave considering that the mermaids in the Black Lake often ridicule us and are the embodiment of "evil" if I do say so myself.

Then again, they're muggles so what I did expect?

It's just interesting though since Ariel is going through multiple lengths just to meet the prince, whom she fell for.

Many people go through lengths just for their loved ones and Ariel is no exception. Love can make us do both wonderful and drastic things after all.

Just as I looked up to bring myself back to reality, I realized that I was the only one left in the common room.

The fire in the fireplace is slowly burning out and I could feel the chilling cold in the common room almost pierce through my skin.

I shuddered and bookmarked the page where I left off before shutting the book close and standing up from the sofa. 

I stood around the empty common room for a moment before walking over to the stairs to return to my room.

As I reached the door to my room, I placed my hand over to the door to knock, just in case (Y/N) is changing or doing something but before I could even fully knock, I heard voices inside the room.

One voice is from (Y/N) while the other is from someone who I don't recognize.

"...you want?" The other voice asks just as I pressed my ear to the door to listen closely and hopefully identify this unknown person in our room.

"That's not what I mean; I mean about all of this... stuff, me having a childhood friend and a family as if I have an actual past in this world." My face scrunched up in confusion when (Y/N) said that that I slightly leaned away from the door to recollect my thoughts and think if they really did just say that.

(Y/N) says that as if they're not from this world.

"Is there something that you haven't told me, Eri?" (Y/N) asks the person in our room named 'Eri'.

I don't recall someone named 'Eri' in our house or anyone in the castle for that matter.

Silence came from the other side of the room and I was growing tense, wanting to know what they're talking about already and that Eri person's reply.

"Yes but I don't think that this is the best time to tell you." Eri sighs as I hear some movement inside the room.

"What? Why not?" (Y/N)'s tone of disbelief, listening to their footsteps following Eri's silent ones.

"I don't want to keep messing things up by being here." Eri replied to my sister/brother in the most subtle way possible, making me feel confused and frown deeply since I can't find some answers.

"What do you-"

"Anyways, merry Christmas, (Y/N)." Eri cuts (Y/N) off and silence came from the other side of the room.

(Y/N) hasn't said anything except sighing and hearing their footsteps inside the room which made me think that Eri is gone.

But how? Did they just jump out of the window or something?

Since I can't find any answers by acting like a creepy stalker in front of my own dorm room, I take a step back and knocked three times before grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open.

As I gently opened the door with a small creaking sound from it, I peeked my head inside and see (Y/N) giving me a side smile from their bed.

That person, Eri, is nowhere to be found but the window is closed shut, as it's supposed to be.

It's like they just disappeared into thin air.

"You done reading?" They ask as I closed the door and walked over to my bed.

"Well, I was the only one left in the common room so I've decided to call it a day." I hear (Y/N) chuckling while I placed the book on the nightstand before dropping my body to my bed.

"You're saying that as if reading is a workout." (Y/N) stands up from their bed and grabbing their wand, flicking it around and creating small glowing sparks.

While they were doing this, I stared at their figure, who's practicing some minor spells with glinting observing eyes.

They're hiding something.

There's something more to this than just some random memory loss and I believe (Y/N) knows this as well.

But the question is; what?

What is it about (Y/N) that makes them suspicious?

With the way that they've been behaving since we got into Hogwarts, it seems like they're easy to fit in with others.

They even went as far as to befriend Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, Gryffindors who couldn't have had any business with them unless (Y/N) made it so that the two Gryffindors will have to interact with them.

(Y/N) feels like they both belong here but at the same time, they don't.

I narrowed my eyes as a chuckle escaped their lips, giving them a look of skepticism.

Just who are you?

I blinked and returned my eyes back to their normal glow, softening and removing all the negative looks I have for (Y/N).

There is something more to this but I know that (Y/N) will tell me soon enough.

They're my sister/brother and nothing in the world can change that. 

I trust them enough that I am willing to wait until they tell me what's really going on.

For now, just be a normal brother, Alem.

And pretend that everything is normal.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It's Christmas Eve and I woke up with a strangely unnerving feeling as if something is going to happen today.

I'm not entirely sure what that is but I hope that it's just my overreacting mind speaking.

Today, I sat on the Gryffindor table and drank my daily morning apple juice, gulping the sweet drink down to my throat and feeling satisfaction as I leaned the rim of the glass away from my lips.

"Say, Rosewood," Fred says while taking a bite out of his jelly toast.

"Aren't you tired of drinking apple juice every single morning?" He continued and eyeing my half empty glass of apple juice with his face scrunched up in confusion.

I scoff and smirk, placing my glass down to the table.

"Why should I? It's one of the best morning energizers besides coffee!" I laugh before drinking it once more just to prove my point.

"I guess we know why Rosewood acts like a child sometimes." I hear George mumble to his twin brother and with my narrowed and slightly offended look, I slam my empty glass back to the table without actually breaking it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Weasley twins laugh at my question and reaction, saying that they don't mean anything about it but obviously, I don't believe them.

With a hmph, I grab myself a tart from a plate full of neatly arranged tarts and taking a bite out of it, savoring the sweet flavor the more I chewed.

The hoots of owls coming from the distance signal that our mail is here. I don't really expect any mail today since no one's going to send me anything or write a letter to me this Christmas.

I have, like, a small circle of friends so I highly doubt that either one of them is going to send me anything.

But to my surprise, two owls landed themselves in front of me and almost made me drop my tart.

They both have different colors and different packages so I assume that they were sent by two different people.

The question is; who could've sent them?

"Woah, you have presents, Rosewood." Fred gasps as I took the presents from the owls and patting their heads with a smile, hoping that they wouldn't act as aggressive as Walter.

"I wonder who sent me these, though." I mumble as I flipped the two presents to see if there are any cards or notes or something like that while the two owls who delivered these presents to me already flew away.

My eyes became half lidded and my expression turned into a deadpanned one when I saw that the first present came from Adrian Pucey with a small note on the bottom of the card saying;

"I keep my promises! Thanks for doing the project! :)"

With a small smiley face at the end of the note.

Thank Salazar, I wasn't scammed by this foul playing chaser otherwise, I would've told Professor Flitwick that he basically bribed me to do this project.

I mean, I also would've gotten in trouble for doing it anyway but at least Pucey's going down with me so that's okay.

I shake the present to hear the insides and there were wrapping sounds inside the present, making me assume that these are the Honeydukes candies that I asked for him.

The next present came from Draco, which was surprising because I didn't expect him to send me something back. 

Salazar, he just left yesterday; he was already able to find something to give to me?

Not that he needs to but it's just odd.

It wasn't as big as Pucey's and when I shook the present to hear the insides, I didn't hear anything except a faint sound of something light moving around the present when I shook it.

"Who's it from?" Ron, who just appeared out of nowhere or he was probably just sitting right beside me, piped up and almost peered from my shoulder if it wasn't for me scooting away from him because I was surprised at his sudden presence beside me.

"Malfoy and Pucey." I sigh and stacked Draco's present on top of Pucey's since his is bigger than Draco's.

"Pucey, that other Slytherin chaser?" Fred asks and I nod to confirm Fred's suspicions while finishing my tart off with a single bite.

I heard Ron grumble in annoyance when I said that it is Adrian Pucey, the Slytherin team's chaser.

I can understand his reaction; he did play dirty in the game by kicking one of the chasers in the Gryffindor team. 

To be honest, I was pissed as well.

"You seem to be quite close with Malfoy." George smirks and eyeing the present that Draco gave to me while I rolled my eyes and crossing my arms.

"We're not that close; we're just normal friends but that doesn't mean I like or encourage him treating other students like crap." Shrugging at my relationship with the Malfoy heir, I heard the Weasley twins chuckle at each other and I just looked at them with my eyebrow cocked up.

"Considering that you two are friends even after what he and his father did to your family during the Sacred Twenty-Nine meeting, you must be very forgiving." George states while I was left feeling very confused about what he just said.

What meeting?

Sacred Twenty-Nine? First time I've heard of something like that.

"I... I guess so?" My answer came off as a question rather than a reply but George smiles as he shakes his head, probably taking it as nothing more than a reply.

"Your brother isn't too fond, as you are, of Malfoy though." Fred says while I just nod nervously, not knowing what to reply to this confusing situation.

"Wait, Sacred Twenty-Nine? I haven't heard of it." Ron piped up behind me and I silently praised the young eleven year old boy, taking this as an opportunity to know about this so-called meeting.

"Oh poor, Ron; our family is in the Sacred Twenty-Nine yet this is the first time he's heard of it." Fred chuckles and in the corner of my eye, I could see Ron rolling his eyes at what Fred said.

Well, if only he knew that I didn't know that our family is part of that rubbish too.

"Sacred Twenty-Nine are composed of families who have been purebloods for over a century; no muggleborns or half-bloods, just purebloods in the family." George explains and I blinked, learning what this Sacred Twenty-Nine thing is.

So that means our family, the Rosewood family, has been a line of pureblood witches and wizards?

Oh Merlin, please don't tell me that incest wasn't involved while trying to keep the blood purity in our family.

"And our family is part of the Sacred Twenty-Nine, I suppose?" Ron asks for further confirmation and on cue, Fred nods while resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Yes, along with the Rosewood family and the Malfoy family." Fred adds awhile Ron hums, understanding things clearly now that his brothers have explained it to him while I have the same reaction as Ron internally.

I tried to make it seem like I know everything about it on the outside with my deadpan face but I am constantly trying to find answers in my head because I don't understand what's going on right now.

"But we didn't go to that meeting last year though; dad didn't want us to because he said that it's unnecessary." George says to clear up more things but it just added more questions in my head.

Like, how did they even know that the Malfoys mistreated us if they didn't go in the first place?

"We were filled in of what happened because of the Ministry, including the scene that the Rosewood and Malfoy family made." George adds and answered the question that I had in my mind, much to my relief, of course.

"And I only heard of what happened now? Why didn't you tell me?" Ron frowns at his older brothers with his arms crossed.

The Weasley twins looked at each other and chuckled at Ron's childish reaction while I'm just pouring myself another glass of apple juice while wondering where Harry is.

"Since when were you keen about things like this, Ronny?" Fred smirks, asking his younger brother. Ron stayed silent and only sighs through his nose, still not satisfied since he didn't get the answer that he wanted.

I already have mine so I don't really care anymore.

"Oh come to think of it, do you know where Harry is?" I turned to look at the red haired boy, who's expression softened when I drifted the topic of Sacred a Twenty-Nine away from him.

He looks up for a moment, as if thinking before he turned his attention back to me while shrugging.

"I think he might be in the library but I'm not too sure since when I woke up, he's already out of bed." Ron answers my question while I hum softly, turning away from the Weasley and drinking my apple juice to calm my thoughts while I'm getting small bits and pieces of my past in this other world I've been transported in.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Afternoon passed by until the sky turned into a dark, endless stream of stars. 

The night sky along with the small fluttering snow falling from the clouds seemingly made the Christmas Eve night even more peaceful and charming in its on way.

(Y/N) stared out into the large window, watching the small snowflakes fall and smile softly with a sigh escaping their lips.

As they sighed, the heat from their mouth and the cold atmosphere around the castle condensed which makes it look like smoke is coming out of their mouth.

(Y/N), noticing this, brought their Slytherin scarf closer to their mouth with their hand while trying to keep the snacks that they stole from the Great Hall closer to their chest to prevent any of them from falling out.

They felt their nose becoming cold as well so they brought their scarf further up to their nose before skipping happily towards the dungeons where the Slytherin common room is located.

"Pureblood." (Y/N) addresses the password to the fat lady guarding the common room and walks through the entrance after the fat lady had granted them permission to enter by swinging the painting she resided in aside.

Climbing up to the stairs where their room is located, (Y/N) smiles while humming a Christmas song that they don't really memorize until they reached the door to their room.

"I brought the snacks!" The older Rosewood twin bursts through the door with a huge grin and a stack of sweets and desserts held on their small arms.

Alem looked up from his book and smiled when he saw (Y/N) being extremely happy when they entered the room.

The younger twin bookmarks the page where he left in before setting it aside to his bed, dusting off any dirt from his comfortable loose pants and his red oversized sweater.

"You're already cheerful even though it's not even Christmas yet." Alem chuckles while (Y/N) walks over to the spot where Alem sat and dropped the snacks, that they managed to grab in the Great Hall, on the floor.

"It's almost 12 anyway and I can't wait to open the presents that mum and dad got us!" (Y/N) jumped around happily like a little toddler while Alem just smiled, watching his older sister/brother being cheerful right before the clock strikes 12 to signal that Christmas has finally arrived.

"Well, mum placed a charm on it so we can't open it 'till Christmas so I get where you're coming from." He says and grabs a candy, specifically a Chocolate Frog, from the pile of snacks that (Y/N) brought for the two of them.

(Y/N) laughs and sat next to Alem after they've calmed down from all of their hype for Christmas.

The Rosewood twins talked to each other, eating sweets and snacks while laughing and smiling from the conversation and jokes that they're having.

Moments like these really makes (Y/N) think that this room is a shared room for them and Alem's without any other roommate to bother them.

They've always wanted a brother or even a sister so (Y/N) spending time with Alem, especially on a Christmas Eve night, really makes them happy and comfortable in this new world they're in.

As they kept talking, time kept ticking and eventually, the clock chimed from the common room, signaling that Christmas is already here.

The Rosewood twins stopped their conversation and immediately ran up to the makeshift Christmas tree that they made, which is basically only a damp branch stick that (Y/N) found outside in the snow, buried in a pot and transfigured into a medium sized pine tree.

Alem (discreetly) stole some Christmas lights from Filch's office and brought it over to their room to decorate the pine tree that he transfigured into.

(Y/N) did the rest by charming the pine tree to make it seem like snow is falling at the pine tree but the snow isn't soiling the floor or the tree or anything like that so its safe.

"You get way more presents than me." Alem pouts at the presents that (Y/N) pulled out from under the tree.

The older Rosewood twin sticks their tongue out towards Alem before taking the largest present that they have, which is from their parents.

As (Y/N) gently ripped the wrapper off, a black box can be seen amidst all of the Christmas wrapping around it.

When they removed all of the wrapper around the box, they pulled the lid of the box off and examined its contents with wide eyes.

Inside the box was a medium sized lunascope, the same item that Newt Scamander tried to bargain with Gnarlak.

They pick up the lunascope gently from the box and examined it closer.

It's bigger than a normal lunascope and (Y/N) didn't expect it to be slightly heavy the moment they grabbed it from the box.

The transparent ball at the end of the scope had a faint imagery of space, with the swirling and glowing dots that resembled like stars.

(Y/N) sighs in relief and brings the lunascope close to their chest, thankful that their mother had given them a lunascope for Christmas.

Although it is, somewhat, a common item in the wizarding world, they are still thankful because it is their first Christmas gift ever since they came here.

But partially because they are having trouble in Astronomy and moon charts aren't really doing it for them so a lunascope is very useful if they're going to do some work that's related to the moon.

"Well, it's expected of mum to give us something related to Astronomy and space; it is her best subject, after all." Alem laughs from beside (Y/N) and shows them a blanket that has the design of space with the planets that look like Mars, Jupiter and Saturn orbiting around the Sun.

The beautiful twist about this blanket is that the planets are really moving and the stars in the background are twinkling brightly as if they are trapped in the fluffy fabric.

"Merlin's beard, Alem! That's so beautiful and amazing!" (Y/N) gasped in amazement and leaned closer to the blanket, using their fingertips to stroke the blanket and laughs when they just felt the smooth fabric of the blanket.

Magic is a very wonderful thing, (Y/N) thought to themselves.

The other presents that (Y/N) received were from their so-called childhood friend named Zeke, their butler named Wallace, and their two housemates, Malfoy and Pucey.

Also, they also received a gift from Alem to which (Y/N) gave their brother a teasing smirk while Alem just looked away with a small blush of embarrassment.

Zeke's gift was a navy blue jacket with some handmade embroidered patches like a green leaf and a smiley face around the jacket.

A note came along with the present that said, "I managed to get my parents to buy this jacket as my Christmas gift to you. I did all of the patch stitching... thing. Please do well on your studies! I'm looking forward to see you again this summer!"

Wallace's gift was a two-way mirror, which (Y/N) was highly surprised about. Of course, they didn't know that it was a two-way mirror at first until they flipped the mirror around and read the note from Wallace.

"Say my name and then look into the mirror, young mistress/master. I think you'll find that it is quite useful when you want to know what's happening in the house."

Of course, (Y/N) said his name in front of the mirror. Small sparks flew around the silver-lined mirror until the reflection had changed; not replicating the look that (Y/N) has on the glass item. 

Instead, what looks to be a ceiling that's painted with cold colors, such as blue, indigo and violet, is being reflected on the mirror. The ceiling was quite small; a lone light bulb sat on the center of it.

It seems like the light bulb isn't lit or on.

It took a while for the older Rosewood twin to realize that it's a two-way mirror and they immediately placed it aside with the intentions of keeping it safe since it is going to be useful to them in the future.

Adrian Pucey's present was exactly what the (H/C) haired girl/boy had expected the moment the owl, that he used to send it to them, arrived.

It's the Honeydukes sweets and candies that (Y/N) listed out, on the day before the first Quidditch game of the season, to accept Adrian's request of doing his Charms project.

Sugar Quills, Chocoballs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans, Chocolate Wands and Fizzing Whizzbees are lined up and stacked inside the present, almost as if it's a box full of sweets.

(Y/N) scoffs and smirks playfully, closing the box where Adrian placed the sweets in before sliding it under their bed just in case they get hungry in the middle of the night while writing or doing something.

Alem's present was next and (Y/N) lightly nudged their brother, indicating that his present was next on the list.

The boy didn't do anything but blush slightly without sparing his sister/brother a glance as he kept on opening the presents that he received, including (Y/N)'s.

The older Rosewood's present for the young twin were... books. Simply books.

But the books that (Y/N) requested for Wallace to buy for Alem's present weren't really magical or anything of the sort; they were only muggle books like what Alem was reading just a few moments ago.

(Y/N) figured that books would be best for Alem since he does love fiction books and reading. Besides, they can't really think of anything else to give to Alem.

The books that (Y/N) sent to Alem was a five-book series named 'The Neverland's Promise'; a psychological, fiction, fantasy and thriller genre book. 

Alem would surely like it once he finishes The Little Mermaid since he does enjoy psychological and fantasy books.

(Y/N) opened Alem's present and saw, literally, the first electronic gadget that they've ever seen since they've got here in Hogwarts.

It's a Gameboy Color, in all its glory.

"Holy shi--"

"I want you to know that just because I managed to convince mum and dad to buy you a Gameboy for Christmas doesn't mean that you're going to play it everyday." Alem chuckles while grabbing the books that (Y/N) gave him, interest filling up in his (E/C) colored eyes when he read the small summary on the back of the book.

"If you're way too focused on that Gameboy, I'm going to take it away from you." Alem warned while (Y/N) nods, hugging their brother tightly and placing the Gameboy on the bed before glancing at the last present that they have.

The last present is from Draco and they were confused when they opened the small present that they received from the Malfoy heir.

It's a necklace that resembled those couple necklaces that you often see when you go to town. 

Except this necklace isn't cute or anything and honestly, it seems like one of those dark items that wizards and witches buy in Knockturn Alley.

(Y/N), of course, examined the necklace further; eyeing the shiny green jewel embedded at the center of the necklace with gold lining up around the jewel. 

The green jewel seems to be split in half as it has noticeable cracks in the left side of it.

When (Y/N) unhooked the lock of the necklace and wore it around their neck, they felt a small stinging sensation around the back of their neck.

(Y/N) winced for a little while and thought if its just the hook piercing through their neck as the pain subsided after a second.

Conveniently, the jewel started to glow faintly but since it's very faint, (Y/N) hadn't noticed it even doing something and felt odd but happy that Draco gave them something, at least.

(Y/N) examined the small box to see if the platinum blonde haired boy left any notes but unsurprisingly, they didn't see any notes.

After the Rosewood twins finished opening their presents, (Y/N) arranged their presents and left it lined up in their bed, except the necklace since they didn't bother to take it off for now.

There were two unopened presents underneath their makeshift Christmas tree and those presents belongs to Harry and Ron, which (Y/N) hadn't given yet.

"Hey, Alem. I'm going to send these presents over to the two Gryffindors so can you handle the fort while I'm gone?" (Y/N) grabbed the presents and stacked them on top of each other while Alem nods without looking up from his Little Mermaid book.

The (H/C) haired girl/boy rolled their eyes before stepping out of the room and out of the common room through the huge crack that they need to pass through.

Once (Y/N) is fully out of the common room, the huge crack from the wall closed itself but not fully, only leaving a small, bare stretch from the wall to indicate that the entrance of the common room is there.

"I bet the paintings are having some sort of a Christmas celebration right now." (Y/N) chuckles before trotting their way towards the Gryffindor common room, careful not to walk on the wrong set of moving staircases unless they wanted to get lost.

(Y/N) thought that curfew wouldn't be a problem on a Christmas night since it's... Christmas so they just walked with their loud footsteps echoing around the almost empty castle at midnight.

Once (Y/N) arrives at the entrance of the Gryffindor common room, the fat lady sits there while eating some random food and reading a book placed on her lap.

When the fat lady noticed an unfamiliar student standing in front of her with two presents stacked up on each other, she placed her food down and eyed (Y/N) skeptically.

"Who are you?" The fat lady asked while (Y/N) smiles nervously, holding up the presents.

"I'm really sorry to disturb you from... eating your food and reading your book but I'm just here to drop off these gifts for Harry Potter and Ron Weasley." They explain but the fat lady is having none of it when she recognized who's standing right before her.

"You're a Rosewood, aren't you? A Slytherin?" The fat lady's eyes narrowed when she confirms that it is (Y/N) Rosewood due to the (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you in; nobody from other houses are allowed to enter a common room that isn't their own." The fat lady says while (Y/N) grumbles in disappointment, shoulders slumping as they stared up at the skeptical fat lady guarding the Gryffindor common room.

"Can't you, at least, bring someone out to take these presents? If they're still awake?" (Y/N) hopefully and desperately asks but the fat lady sighs in annoyance, giving (Y/N) a harder glare that said, 'go away'.

"I told you; I cannot-"

"(Y/N)? What are you doing out here?" Harry's voice caused (Y/N) and the fat lady to turn around and see who's still awake at this hour.

(Y/N) gasps in relief while the fat lady grumbles in annoyance since there's a student who's currently out in the castle during midnight. 

Of course, it's Christmas and there are no classes but still, she doesn't want anyone to disturb her nightly breaks. This is why she often goes out at night to hang out with the other paintings.

Merlin, these students are annoying, the fat lady thought.

"Harry! I was about to drop these off to the common room but I can't get inside." (Y/N) smiles nervously, awkward that they just said that the presents, that were supposed to be for Harry and Ron, is right before the eyes of the person who they're supposed to drop it off to.

Harry's green eyes glanced up to the two presents and saw his name in the card on the present that's on top of the second one. 

He was surprised, to say the least but felt happy that he gets a present from someone.

Harry stared at the (H/C) haired girl/boy for a moment before stepping in front of them and leaning closer to the fat lady, mumbling the password 'Caput Draconis'

"Don't worry, they're with me." Harry assures the fat lady, who hesitated on letting the two of them entering the common room, especially if there's a Slytherin accompanying a Gryffindor but once she saw Harry nodding in reassurance once more, she slides her painting to the side to reveal the Gryffindor common room.

Harry beckons for his Slytherin friend to follow him, which (Y/N) did enthusiastically since they've never been in the Gryffindor common room personally.

The common room is empty and it's only the two of them but it's still bright and all the lights are open, bringing the welcoming atmosphere of the Gryffindor common room to the Slytherin that stepped a foot in it.

Maybe it's because the Slytherin common room is gloomy and dark so the lights and the change of atmosphere really overwhelmed (Y/N).

"Quite a wonderful common room, Gryffindor." (Y/N) chuckles as they looked around in amazement while Harry just stared at their bewildered figure through the lenses of his round glasses.

"Where do I put these?" They finally asked after they were done looking around as they adjusted the presents in their arms.

Harry points at the large Christmas tree of the common room, that also had presents underneath it. 

The raven haired boy never really bothered to check the presents if he has any since he already expects that he'll never receive one, anyway.

"These are for you and for Ron. You should open it tomorrow morning, though." (Y/N) walks over to the Christmas tree and places the presents underneath it, adding another collection to Harry and Ron's presents.

"You've got a present for me?" Harry asks, still surprised that (Y/N) thought of giving him a present.

"Of course, why shouldn't I give you one? It's Christmas, after all." The Slytherin smiles in confusion at the Gryffindor behind them.

"Isn't Christmas all about giving things and all that?" (Y/N) stretches their body after they placed the presents underneath the Christmas tree. 

Harry pursed his lips, blushing softly as (Y/N) said that. He can't deny; they're right but it's still weird for him since he's already gotten used to not having anything in Christmas.

He doesn't even get anything on his birthdays.

"What's wrong, Harry?" (Y/N) asks, noticing Harry's weird behavior as they placed their arms to their side.

"It's just..." Harry paused for a moment, staring at their confused yet happy (E/C) eyes. 

"I've never really gotten presents before." He admitted and (Y/N) immediately frowned, remembering that the Dursley's never really treated him as if he was part of their family. 

Harry's parents died before he even met them so he doesn't know what its like to have an actual family.

(Y/N) sympathized with the raven haired boy as they only felt the warmth of having a family when their mother hadn't left them. 

Now, they're left with an empty feeling and constantly trying to sought out the lost 'love' that they desperately want to feel again after being alone for years.

Their father was a douchebag and never considered him as 'family' either.

To them, that man was nothing more than just a sperm donor and would gladly watch him die in vain in the distance.

"What about the family where you're staying in?" (Y/N) asked to make themselves less suspicious. They could see Harry's green eyes narrowing and glinting with anger when (Y/N) asked that.

"...That's not my family." Harry spitefully says and (Y/N) gets where he's coming from without having to ask him. 

"Your parents died when you were born, right?" The Slytherin almost cringed internally when they asked an awkward question but decided to ask it anyway since they couldn't think of something else to say.

Harry nods solemnly, the idea of his parents entering his mind once more and missing them although he hasn't met them personally.

(Y/N) stays silent for a moment before taking a seat at the sofa, feeling immense embarrassment as a small blush spreads across their face. 

Harry looked confused as to why (Y/N) is blushing but he, too, blushed when (Y/N) pats the empty spot beside them as if they were beckoning for him to sit down as well.

(Y/N) only felt the need to do this because they really sympathized with Harry and want to cheer him up in Christmas.

I mean, it is Christmas and no frowns should be seen in front of the (H/C) haired girl/boy.

Harry obliged hesitatingly as he sat down awkwardly beside (Y/N). The two didn't say anything for a while until (Y/N) spoke up first.

"You can tell me about it." Harry turned to look at (Y/N) with a look of surprise. 

"...You must really miss your parents, don't you?" And with this one question, Harry's tears unconsciously seeped out of his eyes.

It wasn't until he felt the warm tears trickling through his cheeks as he brought his hand up to his face.

"...I really miss them." Harry croaked out, looking down and hastily wiping out the tears since he feels like it's shameful to just cry in front of someone because of something like this.

(Y/N) pursed their lips in embarrassment once more as they glanced over beside them to see Harry wiping his tears.

They didn't need to ask Harry any more questions about his life, not because they already know everything but because, if you have any common sense, you'd know that Harry is having trouble with his so-called family and he doesn't like being there.

"Look, Harry... I know that this family of yours is treating you badly and I know that me, comforting you, wouldn't solve anything miraculously," (Y/N) starts, turning their body fully towards Harry while grabbing his hands which makes him look up to the Slytherin with puffy green eyes.

"But, I want to let you know that we're always here for you; me, Hermione and Ron." They smile at Harry, who's still looking at them while tears are pouring out of his eyes since he couldn't stop them.

"Hogwarts is your family now; we are your family. We'll make sure that you'll never be alone or be treated badly ever again." (Y/N) sternly states as their grip on the raven haired boy's hands tightened by the end of their words.

Harry's eyes twinkled appreciatively as he stared at (Y/N)'s determined look, really making Harry think that (Y/N) means it from the bottom of their heart.

This particular Slytherin really changed Harry's point of view and not all of the Slytherins have dark or evil motives, as Ron said during the Sorting Ceremony.

Which made him think,

If he was sorted in Slytherin, would things have went differently for him when (Y/N) became his housemate?

"You know, my mother often used to sing this song to me before I went to sleep." They said and this made Harry's attention return back to (Y/N) as he snapped out of his thoughts for the (H/C) haired girl/boy.

"She sings me lullabies but this one is what she sung often." (Y/N) chuckles, remembering the bittersweet memories of their mother singing them the lullaby to them as they went to bed.

Harry felt envious of (Y/N) as he heard them say that since he's never gotten anyone to sing him a lullaby before.

"Do you want to hear it?" The Slytherin smiles, hoping that this song would give him extra comfort. 

The raven haired boy blinked in surprise for the sudden offer but since he already trusts the Slytherin in front of him, he began to think about it.

Harry paused for a moment until he nodded and laid his head to (Y/N)'s lap, looking up to the surprised and slightly flustered Slytherin, who didn't expect for him to just sleep on their lap like that.

"My... voice isn't the greatest so I have to warn you." (Y/N) jokes with a chuckle but Harry rolled his eyes with a smile curled up on his lips.

"But, it should be better than Ron trying to sing the Hogwarts song." Harry replied and (Y/N) shrugs in agreement, no offense to the red haired boy.

None of them said a word until (Y/N) took a deep breath and opened their mouth.

Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day,

Harry took a big gulp of air as the sweet, melodic voice of the Slytherin filled his delicate ears. He couldn't believe what he was hearing; it was angelic and a singing voice that he wouldn't be able to hear from anyone else.

Through his large round glasses, he stared up to (Y/N) singing their mother's lullaby with their eyes closed and a smile as they sung with their heart out.

It was absolutely breathtaking that the Gryffindor felt his heart skip a beat to the tune of the lullaby.

Hold to me; you've nothing to fear,
For your dreams are not far away

(Y/N) hummed softly as they finished singing the first verse while Harry's heart thumped rapidly in both excitement and astonishment for the (H/C) haired girl/boy.

He could definitely feel his cheeks burning up the more he keeps his eyes glued onto (Y/N)'s face but he can't look away. He just can't do it.

As you lay your head and you rest,
May your dreams take over, my love

The Gryffindor's blush deepened when he heard (Y/N) address him as 'love' even though it's just a lyric from the song. 

Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if (Y/N) really did address him as 'love', though? Harry's thoughts began to swirl and irrationality is starting to invade in his delicate, developing mind.

Listen close, my child of the west,
For your destiny lies above;

(Y/N) takes another deep breath before continuing, not opening their eyes to even glance down at Harry, who's already feeling lovestruck at every second where (Y/N)'s singing voice resonates within his soul and his beating heart.

Though the world is cruel, there's a light that still shines,
In the darkest days of our lives.

Eventually, Harry thought back to the possibility of his mother singing this to him if she was still alive as he thinks about the lyrics of the lullaby.

But he immediately brushed those thoughts away as his mind wanted him to focus more on the (H/C) haired girl and that those thoughts are i̙͙͍̝̖͖̳ͤ͂̕͠͞r̯̤̞̹͔ͮ̆͊ͣ̽̃̂͝ȑ͎͍̱̺͚̗̳̟̆̀ͧ͑͐̋ͩ͢ȩ̢͔̣̞̗̓ͫ̋̽ͭ͑l͔̼̺̈́̐͌̒̄̎͜͢e̛ͧ̾ͪ͆̋̾ͧ͆҉̞̯ͅv̵̺̽ͫ̑̄̿̎͝å̛̱̟̥̼̍ͨ̾̄n̰͈͎̭̻̿ͭͦͧͨ͜t͉̙͉̪̹͋̿ͫ́ in moments like this.

When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way,
Think of me as you look to the sky

The notes that (Y/N) delicately hit at the end of the verse only made Harry's heart beat faster, his attachment for the Slytherin growing at an alarmingly fast rate.

He felt the need to protect them from any harm, no matter the cost.

What is this feeling?

Is this... love?

Child of mine, your future is bright,
For your father's blood's in your veins

(Y/N) took another deep breath as they opened their eyes and finally glanced down at the now drowsy Harry Potter, laying on their lap.

Even with Harry's eyes becoming half-lidded as sleep is starting to take over his body, he could still see the gracious smile that they blessed him with before he could close his eyes and drift off into his dream world.

In dark times, I pray you will fight,
For the world will soon know your name

As the Slytherin finished the lullaby, Harry's breath has completely been taken away as the curse seeped into his soul and grabbed his heart, only filling it with the dark thoughts of (Y/N).

If this is, indeed, love that Harry is experiencing then this must be a very bliss emotion. He's never felt his emotions becoming this strong before.

The raven haired boy smiles in relief, finding a new purpose in his life and swears to himself to protect the only other person who's important to him.

He's already lost his parents.

He's not going to lose (Y/N).

Ever.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I watched as Harry dozed off to sleep with a light snore. I found it adorable and I'm glad that I was able to comfort him on Christmas.

I'd like to this of this as an extra Christmas gift for him.

He slept with his glasses on so I gently removed his large round glasses from his eyes and set them to the table that's in front of the sofa.

I took the liberty to run my fingers through his messy, raven hair for a moment just to get a feel of his slightly rough hair before gently grabbing the back of his head and gently dropping it on the sofa as I stood up with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I whisper before walking out of the Gryffindor common room, feeling refreshed as ever that I even ignored the fat lady's words of complaint as I stepped out, saying that I disturbed her reading session.

I'm sure that Harry will be more of a close friend to me after this. I want to help him in any way I can with my power and I'll make sure to keep my promise.

Christmas is a very wonderful holiday, I thought to myself with a chuckle and realized that the unnerving feeling I had this morning when I woke up was just me overreacting.

Nothing bad particularly happened today so I don't know why I felt that way.

I brushed those thoughts away with my chest raised proudly as I walked my way back to the Slytherin common room.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N:

Lmao, I suck at writing Yandere scenes. Tell me more about that.

Ah, (Y/N). You're so great at jinxing yourself; wonder if you can say the same thing at your 5th year.

So hey, if you guessed that Harry is the next "contender" this chapter then you get yourself a free cookie from Dumbledore.

If you guessed Ron or Hermione or *cough* Alem *cough*, then you get a consolation prize of a random jellybean flavor from Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans.

To anyone who asks, the song is "Inuyasha's Lullaby" and the lyrics are from Lizz Robinett. Please check her out because her voice is, literally, like an angel's and she's a very wonderful singer.

I don't really know what to say next so I'll just leave it here lol 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 10.5K 137
Ever wondered what it would be like if the Harry Potter characters went yandere over you, dear reader? Well, you can find out :) I don't own the char...
11.8K 414 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
46.4K 712 46
// A W2S Fanfic // If it is true that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", then Alex had been livi...
199K 2.8K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...